Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Be My Angel

Be My Angel

a part of “Be My Angel”, a fictional universe by chrian..

Angels descended from heaven, sought to regain the feelings that had lost in them. (Full)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Be My Angel”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Be My Angel

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarCoatedVanilla on Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:01 pm

Sorry about the confusion! Thanks for telling me!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
"I won't give up on us...Even if the skies get rough. I'm giving you all my...love."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SugarCoatedVanilla
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:37 am

Ah, I can see how that would be confusing. I apologize.
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮

Partner Search | Tumblr | ArchiveOfOurOwn
Discord

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Current favorite song: Glowing by The Oh Hellos

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cl.love
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Streamwatcher Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarCoatedVanilla on Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:01 am

I finally finished Hopper! I hope you guys like her! ^~^

SugarCoatedVanilla
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:08 am

Accepted, only 3 more people and we're good to go :D

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Indila Eil on Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:56 pm

Hey there, I am almost finished with Olivia. I am only missing her history and I need to edit a few tidbits here and there. I would love to start working with her relationships with other characters and I can't wait to roleplay with all of you~

Amor
Vincit
Omnia

ImageImage

Indila Eil
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TechnoFoxHowell on Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:36 pm

Two to go!

TechnoFoxHowell
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 猫ババ on Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:33 pm

Sorry that took me so gosh darn long. Life gets crazy whenever I have crap to do! Well Kazuhiko is finally done, feel free to take a look at him :) Im gonna start on my character relations.
ImageImageImage
xxC R E D I T
please go show vi some love, their art is amazing. so cute and super unique. you will not be disappointed i promise.

xxW A N T E D
i am looking for interest in an rp idea i want to expand upon. it incorporates youtube into a fun plot. ^^

猫ババ
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:14 pm

Awesome, now that's left Lufia and we can get our things going xD

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:42 pm

Hey guys, because I think that almost everyone's finished now so I don't want to kept you guys waiting. I've decided that tonight I'll get the first post up :)

I've sent Lufia a PM to inform her that and if she hasn't turn her CS in by tonight then we'll have to start without her. It's not like I'm impatient or something but I don't want to keep things delay so... yeah :D

chrian.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:11 pm

Okay~! Rein'la is up! though she has no history written (Or cohesively written) I'm getting on that as quickly as I can and hopefully will finish her bio off by the end of the weekend. I have an idea of where I want to go, I just need a bit to finalize and perfect the idea and put it onto paper (Or in this case: in text on the internet).

Though I'll give a general depiction of a huge event in her life upon request.

Sorry for being so unbelievably late. It's my fault there.

~~Lufia
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!"
— Kefka Palazzo

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:56 pm

Starting post coming right up :D

chrian.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:41 am

Okay folks, first post is up. It was rather long but I hope you guys like it :)

You're now free to post. I'm looking forward to seeing all of yours :D

chrian.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:22 pm

@Starlight Hotaka's landlady FC is Ultear Milkovich from Fairy Tail, if you didn't know :3

Anyway, the posts are looking great. Please keep up the good work :D

chrian.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:03 pm

Thanks! I tried really hard to figure it out but couldn't, so its cool you knew~

cl.love
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Streamwatcher Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:24 pm

Hello all, I do apologize for simply dropping off the face of the earth. Last week I had to have emergency surgery and this week I begin the arduous process of recovery. I am using my mother's computer as I do not have mine with me nor do I have the strentth to stay awake. I will hopefully be out discharged next Monday and will be able to reply then. I do apologize for the inconvenience but I did not plan on my stomach rupturing.

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:02 pm

@Chesire It's completely understandable :D
I hope you'll recover soon :)

chrian.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:45 am

Oh, you told me about that! I'm glad you're doing alright Cheshire~

cl.love
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:53 pm

Since there isn't any new post, I probably will just getting on with the thing between Makito and Zaphkiel to keep things going :)

chrian.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:40 am

@Kitty @Indila @Lufia
Would you all pretty please at least get something up already?
I don't want to sound harsh, but I'm not going to keep this RP delayed any longer.
If you three were to paid any attentions to this post then please do post.
I'll PM you again by tomorrow and if you didn't have any news, I will expel you.
I'm sorry if I may sound rude, but I want to make a difference from all the RPs I've joined before. If you can't keep up, I'm afraid you will have to move out.

chrian.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:31 pm

I agree with Chrian. We've been in so many roleplays that have been abandoned, and I'm also sick of people leaving for no reason. At least give us a heads up if you're gonna bail! Or better yet, don't join if you don't plan on sticking around.

Sorry if it sounds rude but honestly I'm really pissed...

cl.love
Member for 9 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!