Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

a part of “Avatar: The New Generation”, a fictional universe by Zoey26123.

The four nations lived together in harmony. Everything changed when the Faceless Ones began attacking and enslaving benders. With few benders left, the Faceless Ones rule most nations. Only the avatar, master of all four elements can save the world.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Avatar: The New Generation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Avatar: The New Generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:43 pm

Dang man. What's going on right now as that they are travelling by foot and by train and such. We can look into getting an eel hound when they are all leaving Ba Sing Se from the resistance. I wouldn't mind that.

By the way, I loved the part in your post when you stated that they had no chance of doing what was going to happen! I loved it! People gave me weird looks because I laughed out loud!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:45 pm

Ahaha, I was thinking that if we do get an eel hound, we'd be stealing one as we leave the city. Those things are a menace if they're not properly trained though, so let's get a not-completely-trained one *thumbs up*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:44 am

@Zoey
Well I am here to make people laugh! I'm not called CutUp for nuttin! That and both my first, and last name mean to cut.

Personally I really liked doing Tonrar's post. He's so delightfully psychotic. Is it wrong that I like being a bad guy so much?

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:38 am

@Cienpher
You got it buddy! Or we can have one well trained good one and one that is ridiculous. Why steal one when two would make their lives more comfortable?

@CutUp
Not strange at all. As role players, we like to ruin our character's lives. It makes it more fun for us later on. So know, we are all a bit strange though.

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:49 am

@Zoey
Sweet, we can take two and give them delightfully dumb names. Also, I am actually really feeling the koalamonkey unless other people have other ideas - I mean, it would be sleeping most of the time like a koala, but really active when it's awake. It can climb things and cling. It can cling really, really well!

@CutUp
I really enjoyed reading Tonrar's post, myself. TBH, reading about him and the generals, I have zero clue how Hyo and co. are going to get through this first execution phase alive with all limbs intact, but we shall try taking Seok's advice and winging it and seeing what happens.

Also, a general note I'm saving my next post for after Hiko and Naomi get their firsts in, just to let you know.

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:17 pm

@Cienpher
Fluffernut, Carboian Silly Tummy Trixon the Third, Esquire, and Snuffles. Those are the names I came up with for the animals. And obviously there's only one way they can escape, and defeat the faceless ones. Purple. Nurples. It's foolproof!

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:25 pm

If you have not yet posted, please do so. This RP won't be moving anywhere unless activity is up. If there is not a post up by Wednesday, the parts will be forfiet and we will have to find others to fill them. Please! I don't want to have to take the parts but we don't want this to die!

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:28 pm

I'll hopefully have a post up tomorrow. I've been a bit tied up in the last couple days.

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:21 pm

Thank you everyone! So! I'm looking for everyone who has not made their second post in the earth kingdom to make it before I begin the major part. If anyone would like to do a collab post please let me know. Thank you!

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby an edgar allan poet on Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:53 pm

Hello all!
I am an edgar allan poet and Zoey26123 here, has recruited me as another writer to add to this RP to keep things interesting, so don't be too confused!

My characters are twin mercenaries working as servants of the Supreme Faceless One. They are not benders, just warriors worthy of doing underhanded work for the Faceless One. They will be starting off in the Fire Nation with the orders to kill the Blessed Benders there, but the two are expecting that the benders are evil characters and when they find them, the benders aren't exactly what they were expecting...

Name Zenia and Lani Mori || 18 || The SFO's Mercenaries || Female || FC: Yomi Isayama || an edgar allan poet

Second Password: #660066
Third Password: Earth is a boss element, man.

an edgar allan poet
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby an edgar allan poet on Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:37 am

I am back and I have finished my characters! I hope you enjoy them and I would really appreciate it if you guys would PM me about relationships!

Zenia and Lani Mori

Thanks!

an edgar allan poet
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:15 pm

@Edgar
Got you down bro.

@Everyone!
So! We have a few individuals who are sadly unable to keep up with the RP and must lose their characters. I have messaged the individuals. They may or may not rejoin later but they will no longer have main parts.

Recently open character roles include the Blessed Waterbender, Fire Lord/Ash Bending General, Blood Bending General, and Gravity Bending General.

People may now take up to three characters. I will take whichever general role is not wanted. Please let me know if you would be interested. Thank you!

Also, if you want to take on one of these roles, you can start over with the character or keep what the other roleplayer had. It's up to you. You do not need to start over but you can and if you do you may chose a different FC. Up to you! Thanks and sorry guys! I'll have a post up later today for the rebellion. Fire nation stuff is on pause until we fill the Blessed Waterbender and the Fire Lord. Or even just the Fire Lord. Let me know!

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:47 pm

Come on ladies and gents who are still with me! Please get posts up!

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby roomrider on Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:53 am

Hi! Hope it's not to late to get working on a character.

Name Retsihn Kon || Age 25 || The Gravity Bending General || Male || FC: Hampnie Hambart || roomrider
First Password: ^^^
Second Password: #707070
Third Password: Probably Waterbending, but Earthbending is a close second.

Personality Preview: I'm thinking of making my character on the chivalrous side. Of course he will always follow his leader's orders regardless, but Retsihn will be seen as a man of his word. He won't fight dirty, and will almost never hit below the belt. A sense of respect is something he keeps for the rebels, since it takes great courage to stand up to such an overwhelming force. War is war, something Retsign understands, but he does have his disagreements with "total war."
Last edited by roomrider on Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

roomrider
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:12 pm

Sounds good. Room rider, I'll edit the front page when I get home. Thank you!

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby roomrider on Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:28 pm

My CS is JUST about done. I'm gonna look over it one more time with fresh eyes tomorrow.
One thing I was wondering about is how I'm gonna jump in...maybe we could say Retsihn was just in combat the whole time?

roomrider
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Check Mate on Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:48 pm

Im currently working on the blessed water bender! sorry it took so long!
But question, does she just... jump in for the previous water bender post or start anew?
ImageImage

Check Mate
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:19 am

Since there hasn't been a post for the other water bender yet, just have her jump in to where Amelia was going to post. So having her respond to Nani then your other character, then I'll post for Nani and we will get moving again. I'll change her name in my first post for Nani too!

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby roomrider on Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:12 pm

First post is up! And General Kon is making an entrance. Can't wait for everyone's posts.

roomrider
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby roomrider on Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:56 pm

Cutup, if your not able to post can you let us know so we can skip over your post if we need to?

roomrider
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!