Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Skins: Secrets Out

Skins: Secrets Out {Character Bios} PLEASE READ!

a part of “Skins: Secrets Out”, a fictional universe by LivyGrey.

In every small local town, there’s that one group of kids. The group of kids parent warn their children about, the boys Father’s chase with broomsticks in their night wear, the girls that Mother’s encourage their sons away from.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Skins: Secrets Out”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Skins: Secrets Out {Character Bios} PLEASE READ!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LivyGrey on Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:39 pm

@iCat I just saw his bio and I love it- it's a really lovely CS and thank you for finishing it so quickly! Feel free to post an intro post when you feel like it, I've done mine and I thought it'd be better to get things swinging (not more than the first posts but you know) so feel free!

@Imaveronica
I would say yes but I need to confirm some things with somebody else first because they might be after that role and they would have been here first, so I'll have to check where they stand on that before I can either confirm or deny your reservation. I'm sorry if this inconvenient.
My Little Tumblr Blog
"It's better to burn out than fade away,"
-Kurt Cobain

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LivyGrey
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imaveronica on Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:24 am

It's fine! Just let me know ASAP if I've got the reservation or not ;)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Imaveronica
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:01 am

Thank you! I'll be sure to post at some point today. :)
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LivyGrey on Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:10 am

@Imaveronica
I'm afraid, the character isn't available but there is still another female role open and a male one if you're interested in either of those.

@iCat
Awesome, I'll look forward to seeing it! :)

LivyGrey
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenix_lynx on Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:09 am

I'm done with Celine, I hope you like her! :D
When snow melts, what does it become?

phoenix_lynx
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Inspiration Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LivyGrey on Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:29 am

Hi guys, still need to fill roles FC: Hatden Panneteire and FC: Lee Hong Ki if anybody's willing to take on another character, that'd be much appreciated, it'd also be cool if you guys could mention it to someone who might be interested and thank you to everyone who's finished their character sheets- their all amazing and I love how you guys have developed the characters. If everybody with an accepted character could do their Intro post, we'll be able to start once we have completed character sheets for;

FC: Taylor Momsen
FC: Hayden Pannetire *
FC: Lee Hong Ki *

* These characters we could possibly get away without having but I'd rather they were filled.

So thank you guys for all your efforts, with the best of luck we will properly start the RP this week. I'll submit a second reply and call the RP active, once all accepted characters have submitted an intro post and FC: Taylor Momsen is complete.

Thank you
~ Livy

LivyGrey
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:25 am

Okay, save for a little bit of touching up here and there, Fee is good to go! :D

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LivyGrey on Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:00 pm

Thanks @RubyTuesday I loved her bio and she's been accepted!

Which means (@everyone) we're good to go, so we can post properly now and start replying to each other. I'll continue to try and fill in the remaining roles but people can control them as required in posts- would that be an NPC? I don't know but hopefully you guys get what I mean.

LivyGrey
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LivyGrey on Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:06 pm

Just ignore me XD

LivyGrey
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LivyGrey on Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:59 pm

The character of Logan Lerman is available once again if anybody would like the role.

LivyGrey
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LivyGrey on Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:13 am

Right guys it's been like a month and one of you haven't posted at all and most of you have only posted once. If people are still interested in the RP it'd be highly appreciated if people could say so or otherwise.

Thank you.

LivyGrey
Member for 9 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!