Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Cherry Blossom's War

Cherry Blossom's War

a part of “Cherry Blossom's War”, a fictional universe by thehalfbreed443.

A werewolf pack is split when the Alpha dies leaving no new Alpha. Vampires begin taking over the town. Meanwhile Witches try to keep the peace while staying hidden.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Cherry Blossom's War”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Cherry Blossom's War

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:21 pm

Aww, so cute!!! Hope everyone had a spooky day. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby listentothetimpani on Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:16 am

A Belated Happy Thanksgiving!

&&

Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays!!!

I'll be taking the winter break off with my boys by the end of the week, and they don't go back until mid-January sometime.
So, while I and others will be undoubtedly busy with the holiday season upon us, I personally will still be available more online - maybe we can start rolling the RP again perhaps? Regardless, xoxos~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

listentothetimpani
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:17 am

:D Thanks, you too!

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby listentothetimpani on Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:27 pm

Happy New Year!

listentothetimpani
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:14 am

I'm probably going to reopen this at some point, I might change the plot a little but idk.

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby listentothetimpani on Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:45 pm

Sounds good t'me! Give me a holler through PMs, I'll be there.

listentothetimpani
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:10 pm

Alrighty! I'm still game for this. :)

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:54 pm

I'm working on the reboot!!!!!!!! Yay! Excitement all around! If you are interested in coming back there is a special rule for former members. I will add it with the other rules but I will say it here as well:
If you DID NOT receive a PM from me you CANNOT just reupload your previous character. Those who receive a pm AND are still interested feel free to move your Character to the new roleplay.

--EDIT--
I will update everyone here and through PMS when it is ready for character posting.

Also I believe I fixed my computer!!!! Thank you internet! J finally have a proper computer and not just a tablet with a keyboard.

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:19 pm

As I haven't received a PM I just wanted to ask, is there any particular reason why we cannot re-upload any previous characters?

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:28 pm

I will send out the PMs tonight, once i get the roleplay posted (so you will be sending you one ;) ) I am only sending PMs to players I feel have been fully committed to the roleplay currently and in the past.

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:39 pm

Ahh, thank you for the clarification! I look forward to seeing it and writing with everyone again. :)

Also congrats on fixing your computer!

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:50 pm

I'm working on it right now. I really love this plot and the way it was going so I'm hoping we can keep it going this time.

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby listentothetimpani on Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:36 pm

listentothetimpani
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!