Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Storm Shield - A New Beginning

Storm Shield - A New Beginning

a part of “Storm Shield - A New Beginning”, a fictional universe by Lostsoulsbleed.

A Fairy Tail Universe FanFic RP.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Storm Shield - A New Beginning”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Storm Shield - A New Beginning

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:19 pm

To fair, the only real isolationists are Oliver, Rin, maybe Okita, and Fadil (but who care about him, right?). we still got half a collection of extroverts scurrying around the place being social.

EDIT: So I'm going to be a bit busy setting up shop in uni, getting back into the groove and all that, for a couple of weeks. Might post in the weekend if I'm able.
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:28 pm

Where is everyone? D:
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nosyfatguy on Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:24 am

Post my ninjas, post.

nosyfatguy
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ari_Of_FairyTail on Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:49 pm

I was waiting for a few more posts but I guess I can post :-(
I wanna peel your skin off

Ari_Of_FairyTail
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:31 pm

Yeah for the amount of smack I got for starting the rp later it seems that no one is posting anyways...

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ari_Of_FairyTail on Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:09 am

I'm gonna post when I get off tomorrow around 4:00 MST if that's okay? I didn't want to jump into posting just in case someone else was working on one, but it seems like I had nothing to worry about. I would start one now, but I have to get up early and I'm on my fiancé's IPad.

Ari_Of_FairyTail
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:24 am

That's fine. I can't wait =)

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:46 am

So in light of not having managed to post in the weekend, despite trying to find motivation/time, I'm just going to say that there's no reason to wait for me to post if there are any waiting still. I'll post when I find the time, still wrapping my head 'round uni stuff.

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:35 am

Well I'm waiting on Ari since she said she was gonna post.... Maybe I should just post anyways. WHERE IS EVERYONE?!?! -.-

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nosyfatguy on Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:53 am

Here...waiting for someone to reply to me...;-;

nosyfatguy
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:45 am

Why is no one posting??????

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:38 am

I don't like to re-iterate points, so I'll just assume you're aware why I haven't. That said, I'm really sorry if my busy schedule is holding everyone else up. I've got some free time on the weekend, though, so I've preemptively reserved that to play catch up with my roleplays. Again, I'm sorry if I'm the cause of this staggering halt (even though I did say ya'll could go ahead and post on without me).

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:36 am

No you're fine Byte I'm wondering where the heck everyone else is. Ari said she would post a week ago and never did. I think nosyfatguy and Mr.Baneling are waiting on CutUp... Leocedus is, I assume, waiting on Talisman. If they don't post by Monday (I'll give them the weekend because they might have school or work holding them back) then I'll send them pms.

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nosyfatguy on Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:37 pm

Still waiting...patiently...

nosyfatguy
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:00 pm

Yeah, figured I was safe. Still, never hurts to remind people considering everyone's got their own stuff to worry about. Anywho, posted ya'll! Nobody can use me as an excuse to not post now, mwahaha!

Schedules aside, so I figured I'll leave things open for another post. Was thinking of letting Oliver go off alone as usual, but, who knows, maybe someone's super-duper thrilled to have her along. Y'know, because she's so social and everything (ha..).

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:19 pm

inb4 double post.

Just curious as to how the PMing business is coming along, any replies yet?

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:53 pm

I'll send them now.

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nezzyrps on Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:06 pm

Is this roleplay still open to new players?
Image Image Image

nezzyrps
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:16 am

Yes it is if you don't mind the fact that it is dead at the moment.

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nezzyrps on Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:17 am

I'd love to join and I don't mind waiting for other players. :)

nezzyrps
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!