Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Skaerra: The Unlikely Tale

Skaerra Main Thread

a part of “Skaerra: The Unlikely Tale”, a fictional universe by VindicatedPurpose.

A high fantasy roleplay set in the universe of Skaerra. More Inside. [Paused]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Skaerra: The Unlikely Tale”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Skaerra Main Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Sat May 06, 2017 1:36 pm

Well hey there, Noble Eagle, how's everything?
Like a stranger on a grate, or a skylark, or a taper, flying ever upward and knowing of love's satiety. Our dreams beyond the Sun and into the expanse of Night doth sound a quiet hymn.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years
Contributor Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Greeter Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Noble Eagle on Sat May 06, 2017 8:14 pm

Fine now lol, I was hoping to be able to chat with someone about the RP. If someone in charge would like to PM me I'd like to pick you brain a bit

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Noble Eagle
Member for 9 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Mon May 15, 2017 11:19 am

Well, the semester's over, but I don't think I'll be any less busy.

Currently writing some posts.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years
Contributor Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Greeter Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Sat May 20, 2017 12:54 pm

Now that I've got some more free time, I can probably start working on the map.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyce on Wed May 31, 2017 6:59 pm

*peeps in*

Technically never threw in the towel!

I would be interested in posting by mid-next-week if at all possible. I can do some reading tonight possibly to get a bit more caught up.

I hope all is well and I feel so bad for not even loggin in to chat, days just turned into weeks (IRL not the RP, but that too!)). Let me know the plan!
http://www.astoniareborn.com I love this COMPLETELY unique customization stat system MMORPG! Come raid my clan, or join mine and raid others!

Tyce
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:05 pm

Hey, sorry for the late reply, folks.

Honestly thought you did Tyce. The ghosting did not help. I don't really know how we can fit our posting around your really weird schedule.

My late reply did not help either. I've had some RL things catch up to me too. I'm currently considering rebooting the series, and that would mean a new premise to give us a different start. Most importantly, I'm working on finishing the map because that seems to be where a lot of our hold up is.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:23 pm

I added a hand-drawn map of Syakh which will give you guys some direction as to where we are headed. It'll give me some time to add a colored version with better looking landmarks.

Added a post involving Niobe and Sanvi as they continue toward Seirkent. I'm working on a post involving Huo and his ex-slaver Penth.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyce on Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:43 pm

I have a bit more time now with summer hours at school. I'm also learning how to utilize train time for doing things such as grading, lesson planning, reading, and writing. May be able to post this week. I'll work on making it fit in.

Tyce
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:17 pm

I was gonna try and respond earlier and say that Cap and you guys were collaborating on a piece?

I haven't heard from the Cap in a bit.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyce on Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:05 am

I'll message him and see where he is at.

Tyce
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:36 am

Alright.

I'm working on a post right now and will have it up in a few.

PM me on where you guys were at previously. In the event that the Cap doesn't respond quickly enough (we'l give him a day or two), I want to at least be working on an alternative route to get you going again.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:21 pm

Folks where are we at? Who is still alive?

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!