Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Mystery of Mako Island

Mystery of Mako Island

a part of “Mystery of Mako Island”, a fictional universe by thehalfbreed443.

A group of teenagers lives may be changed forever.[THREE spots LEFT!]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Mystery of Mako Island”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Mystery of Mako Island

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mirrorones on Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:02 am

Sorry for not posting. My computer doesn't seem to connect to wifi right now. I'll try to post via phone.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mirrorones
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Inspiration World Builder Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mirrorones on Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:24 pm

Ah. It' been 3 days, don't let this die!!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mirrorones
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Inspiration World Builder Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nezzyrps on Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:00 pm

I'm still here, just waiting on halfbreed.
Image Image Image

nezzyrps
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:00 pm

Oh my god! I'm so sorry! I've been busy with work since they changed my hours. I'll post tonight.

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:59 pm

Writing a post now. Fell asleep last night, got off work late.

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:45 pm

Alright. After this round of posts I will initiate the teens finding the cave, somehow. I haven't decided how yet.

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mirrorones on Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:07 pm

Okay. I'm going to get a post up by tonight. Anything going on with the mermaids? Are they going to see the teens fall in?

mirrorones
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:25 pm

Yes at some point they will go into the moon pool. It doesn't have to be all of them but maybe two.

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nezzyrps on Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:27 pm

Anybody want me to do something with my other character while I'm waiting?

nezzyrps
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:32 pm

Sure, go ahead. I was just waiting for illusive to post. I'll send her a message in the morning.

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mirrorones on Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:08 pm

@thehalfbreed443 - can't help but notice that in your last post every time you went to write about Nina, you wrote Nora's name instead.

mirrorones
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:10 pm

I usually catch myself doing that lol

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mirrorones on Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:29 pm

It's okay I do it too! I was confused for a moment when I first read it, then I realized what happened! XD

mirrorones
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nezzyrps on Thu May 05, 2016 8:57 pm

I should be able to post soon! Sorry, I've been both sick and busy.

nezzyrps
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mirrorones on Fri May 06, 2016 8:15 pm

It's okay! I'm still here!

mirrorones
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Fri May 06, 2016 8:16 pm

I've been busy with getting ready for school.

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mirrorones on Fri May 13, 2016 8:43 pm

Anyone still there?

mirrorones
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Sun May 15, 2016 6:23 am

I think this is dead :( or maybe everyone is busy with school ending and finals. I'll PM everyone.

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nezzyrps on Sun May 15, 2016 3:30 pm

I'm here and I should be able to post today or tomorrow; I've just been busy with a bunch of family and fiance stuff irl, plus some events including my birthday, and trying to find a job, and I've been stressed and a little depressed and not up for writing. Sorry I disappeared for a little while. >_<

nezzyrps
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mirrorones on Thu May 19, 2016 10:29 am

@thehalfbreed443 - while we wait for the others, do you want to RP with Nina, Nora and Ophelia?

mirrorones
Member for 9 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!