Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Moving On

Moving On

a part of “Moving On”, a fictional universe by AcousticBoom.

In a Post Apocalyptic world, one man wants to control all others. Activine is the new drug that will change everything, but for better or worse, has yet to be decided.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Moving On”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Moving On

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AcousticBoom on Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:35 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Moving On"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AcousticBoom
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Moving On

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GemEclipse on Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:19 pm

This sounds awesome! I'd like to reserve a spot, but can I use Maisie Richardson Sellers as a FC instead please?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

GemEclipse
Member for 8 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AcousticBoom on Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:41 am

Of course! It's great to have you on board! I'll have a rough CS up in an hour or so, but anything you want to do beforehand is great!

AcousticBoom
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:28 am

Hullo! c:
Just wondering if I could reserve a spot with Mila Kunis as FC?
"Believing oneself to be perfect is often the sign of a delusional mind."

wednesdaysun
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AcousticBoom on Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:33 pm

Of course! It's great to have you!

EDIT: Your places have been reserved! I've finally put up a rough CS, so feel free to use that. I'd love to see a WIP soon from you guys. If things don't fill up, are you guys okay with going ahead with less than six?

AcousticBoom
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:54 am

Character coming up!
And yep! :)

wednesdaysun
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AcousticBoom on Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:19 pm

Love the CS's so far guys! Do you guys have any idea how long you'll need to finish them?

AcousticBoom
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:52 am

Not long! :) I'll be done by today.

wednesdaysun
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bartholomew Finch on Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:19 am

If this all sounds alright with you then Id like to reserve the Dawid Auguscik FC.

Im not going to promise I can do a post everyday, Im a fairly long winded author and tend to get in my head far too often and of course im in a few other roleplays currently that also carry my attention. One of which is extremely large scale and demanding.

Otherwise Id be happy to be able to throw up a post as frequently as possible. Once every 3-4 days which is basically the once a week requirment.

Bartholomew Finch
Member for 9 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AcousticBoom on Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:24 pm

Sure thing. That sounds good to me. I'll put it down as reserved now :)

AcousticBoom
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VivaVictoria on Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:04 pm

Can I reserve Djordie Bogdanovic? I may change the face claim if that's okay with you. Get back to you when I do, though.

VivaVictoria
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AcousticBoom on Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:19 pm

Of course! Consider it done!

AcousticBoom
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VivaVictoria on Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:48 pm

Alright, so after an hour of searching for the perfect face claim, I found it.
Chris Evans from Snowpiercer
He looks rough... I like that.

VivaVictoria
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:03 am

Done! c:

wednesdaysun
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AcousticBoom on Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:01 am

I, too, like that Victoria, and good job Wednesday! :D I'm going to leave it until the end of the day my time and unless no one claims the last female, I think I'll grab it so we can get this thing started sooner!

AcousticBoom
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AcousticBoom on Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:12 pm

Okaaay, boys and girls, if you could let me know when you'll have your WIPs in ASAP, that'd be great. Don't worry if you've already spoken to me, but if not, I'd just like to know you're still interested!

AcousticBoom
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bartholomew Finch on Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:05 pm

My characters coming in tonight.

Bartholomew Finch
Member for 9 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AcousticBoom on Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:18 pm

Wonderful. I'm going to put together a Character to fill the last slot, and as soon as Bartholomew has theirs in, we can get going if that works for everyone!

AcousticBoom
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bartholomew Finch on Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:21 am

Oops hey Acoustic sorry he isn't in yet, I'm finishing up a tad bit of history atm so yeah, today is the day got a bit distracted by school work and what not. Going in for testing in about an hour or so, and then he'll be submitted as a fully finished product right after.

Bartholomew Finch
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AcousticBoom on Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:41 pm

No worries :D Thanks for letting me know.

Sorry for my lack of appearance today... I woke up really late and then had to literally run to work. Anyways, I'll finish that last female CS in the morning and put together a first post in the evening if that works for everyone?

AcousticBoom
Member for 8 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!