Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Nine Lives

Nine Lives

a part of “Nine Lives”, a fictional universe by partially-stars.

The authorities here are hopeless. You want justice? You've got to go out and get it yourself. Or, if that's not an option, come talk to us. Who are we? We are Black Cat. We are vigilantes for hire.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Nine Lives”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Nine Lives

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby συιʝα on Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:31 pm

Ohhhhhh!!! Give Audrey some spraypaint and she can fuck some shit up. Spraypaint his car and tag it, give her a bat and she'll smash his house/apartments to bits.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

συιʝα
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:04 pm

Where is head quarters by the way?
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz on Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:05 pm

I assumed they all would meet and debrief at the apartment

tigerz
Member for 13 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:07 pm

I thought they all lived seperately, some together. I didn't realize it was one big house? I thought the head quarters was the backroom of the bar...

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:32 pm

Head quarters is indeed the back room. It functions both as a meeting room and a place to celebrate/debrief after missions.

And when it comes to the physical attack, they're not aiming to put him in hospital. Shake him up, frighten him, but definitely not hospitalise him. Too messy, too much potential to be caught. Vandalism, however, is fair game.

They all live separately, as well.
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:49 pm

Wonderful! I'm going to edit my post then.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz on Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:44 pm

I'll edit mine on Derek's next post XD

tigerz
Member for 13 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:27 pm

Apologies but I'll have to take leave until the weekend, around three days away. Currently school work is piling up like crazy and I have to take care of that, leaving no time to think about plot. I'll still be able to check and reply things probably, but I won't be able to post.

Really sorry about this, but since these assignments are my turning point for whether I pass or fail the module I really need to focus on them. Also if anyone asks for Jerry he'd just sent them a message on the group chat saying that he's gotta go, friend emergency, tell him later what went on. And that he's up for recon and B&E.
"Fire flows hot in my blood, sparking through my nerves and veins. Heat curls deep in my belly, enveloping this body with warmth and turning into power. And with this power, everything I will shall burn."

Alle9009
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lithaldoren on Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:45 pm

Due to some unforeseen situations coming up rl, Xandru's gonna take more of a backseat tbh; he probs won't participate in any organized plan this time, instead going 'lone wolf' for a bit. Tho he's only gonna hardcore prank the poor guy, so. :")
“I am afraid, monsieur, you will have to kill me first, and I have a prejudice against being killed before nine o'clock.”
― Rafael Sabatini, Scaramouche

Lithaldoren
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:37 pm

Damn you guys, just as I get back you all start disappearing.

I kid, I kid. I get that the real world throws up unavoidable situations sometimes. Just stay in touch, yeah?

I should be able to post Sunday at some point, all going well!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:30 pm

I'm just waiting on Audrey. If nothing else I'll just have her move on to the bar later if there is no reply by like tomorrow.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby συιʝα on Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:22 am

I'll try to reply for Audrey today! I was gonna do it yesterday but My tablet scared me and decided that it was going to take a break and not turn on at all even though it was fully charged so yeah.

συιʝα
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmyz on Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:24 am

Hello there!

Going to post as Meia, but im a bit lost :o She is not the person for a beat up. Killing - yes, But beat up- big no. She'd be up for stalking, scaring him psychologically or helping the tech team. She's not as skilled in tech as Ty or Lucas tho, but i think she'd be an assent where cracks don't work - as she have the talent to "think like the target" and figure out puzzles.

Aaaand Derek want them to gather up at headquarters? Do you mean the bar or their apartment building? Cuz they are at the bar now? *cunfused*
Image"Our human hearts forget how strong they are, and they get lost along the way.."
.:Birdy - Wild Horses:.

Friendly greetings / Emmyz

Emmyz
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:42 am

Bar is headquarters, I think we will be figuring out who will do what once we reach the bar but you can just decider your character is doing whatever they want. Lol

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:27 am

Guess who's back? I'm all set up and good to post, but do you guys want to finish wrapping anything up before I post and move on to the action, or am I good to move on?

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby συιʝα on Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:25 pm

Boom! Posted!

Welcome back Cat!! :D

συιʝα
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:32 am

Post at will and bring on the action Icat. Ouia just unfroze dear Cenna and she is ready for battle...kinda lol

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz on Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:58 am

If you wanna move forward and just say Derek gave everyone the plan I'm fine with that. I'm so tired from work that I won't be posting tonight

tigerz
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:38 am

Just posted - Jerry's asking Jacq if she wants him to look her over or if she's ok the way she is. I'm still busy as all gets out, but after she replies I'm good to go and you guys can just go on ahead first. What's gonna happen next? Everyone meeting and the tech group sharing info and spreading out into divisions, did I get it right?

Alle9009
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmyz on Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:29 pm

Hi there! Sorry for my terrible post with a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes... Im on my phone uuuhhg - will have my laptop back tomorrow tho. Just wanted you to know im here and not dead haha

Emmyz
Member for 9 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!