Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Divinity: Gods of Pandeum

Divinity: the Gods of Pandeum

a part of “Divinity: Gods of Pandeum”, a fictional universe by LuckyNumber24.

As one of the many deities of Pandeum, take up your divine powers and lead your nation down your desired path. Flourish, conquer, and carve out the world in your image. But be warned, even gods can fall in this realm.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Divinity: Gods of Pandeum”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Divinity: the Gods of Pandeum

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:20 am

Just wondering, which of the gods are Archaic and Young? Mainly because Anwen isn't exactly likely to be showering the young gods with affection and at best will be civil towards them following the end of the conflict.

It's mainly so I know who to mark her to be wary of.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:01 pm

Kallis is an elder god. I think they could have an interesting history given their domains.

Oh, I finished with him and his Avatar. I should get the heroes and civilization up within the next few days. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuckyNumber24 on Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:18 am

The Oakborn is Archaic, but some of its faces are older than others. The eldest faces are Grandmother, the Green Woman, the Stag, the Raven, and the Snow King.

Also, I'd like for everyone to have their character sheets submitted and completed by Friday. Anyone who doesn't ask me for an extension will lose their reservation.

LuckyNumber24
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:21 am

Not a single damnable thing has gone my way, this week. Even as I type this, I'm late for another brewing issue irl. I'm going to try and get this in as soon as I get home, but honestly if I'm not in by Friday, odds are I'm not likely to be in at all. Just in case I get waylaid again, I apologize sincerely for all this waiting and wish this the best of luck.
"Yes, I'm crazy, and I should hope you are, too. Honestly, it's all these damn "sane" people that scare me....."

Raidose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:44 am

@Fabricator - I can say that LiesseiL is technically a young god, having appeared along the rise of free minds, but it's grasp of the world precedes most of the archaic due to it's deep connection to the flow of time. It probably wouldn't of directly assisted either side in the war simply because it's much more interested in subtly guiding the outcome of the world, regardless of who's hands it's left in.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuckyNumber24 on Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:37 pm

@Raidose - I completely understand. I hope you can join and if you need an extension just let me know!

LuckyNumber24
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lithaldoren on Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:23 am

This is really amazing, but I don't think that I can join in this time. ;^;" rl stuffs has got me by the neck lmao

I'll have to rescind my reservation if that's alright. Nice meeting everyone and happy roleplaying, ey? nwn)/)
“I am afraid, monsieur, you will have to kill me first, and I have a prejudice against being killed before nine o'clock.”
― Rafael Sabatini, Scaramouche

Lithaldoren
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuckyNumber24 on Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:18 pm

@Lithaldoren

I'm sorry to hear that, but if you ever want to come back, there will be a spot here for you!

@Fabricator
Is your most recent character sheet finished? I'm not sure if you were still adding more to the civilization and I just wanted to make sure you were don't with it before I accepted them haha.

LuckyNumber24
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:03 am

@Lithaldoren, That is a great shame and I hope life allows you some leeway to rejoin in the future.

@Lucky, Ah yes I do have a little bit to add but I ended up travelling for 6 hours up into Scotland last night out of the blue so It may have went on the back-burner somewhat. I'll try and finish it up tonight.

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:57 pm

Sorry about the delay in getting the character finished. How's everyone else doing and what's the plan for a start date here?

Fabricator
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuckyNumber24 on Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:19 am

Hey everyone! So I've been busy the past couple days, but we will be moving forward! How does this weekend to start? Yay or nay?

LuckyNumber24
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:49 pm

Hello there. I'm just letting you guys know that I will be out of town for the weekend. So if you guys do start then I'll won't be able to post until late Sunday. Otherwise, everyone have a nice weekend!

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:17 pm

I'm good with starting this weekend. I've finished my Civ. Due to Kassius' inattention, his civilization developed into Rome with all the decadence and inequality that entails. He might still think there's a king. :P

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuckyNumber24 on Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:57 am

Alrighty! Kassius has been accepted!

The first post will be up on sunday everyone so prepare!

LuckyNumber24
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:57 am

Hello guys, I'm back, finally, I'll get to work on my characters shortly.
Watch me draw this and other strange things

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:54 pm

Welcome back, Crimson.

I'll most likely try to get something up after the first post tomorrow if I can. If not I should have it up in the next few days. Sadly I'm pretty much swamped from Tuesday onwards if I don't.

Fabricator
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:24 pm

Hello, I am back from my trip. Cool to see more sheets done and I am quite interested to see what madness shall unfold, lol! Speaking of madness, where the hell are some more EVIL deities!? Is Palchard all alone in this!? GASP! D:

Surrounded by nothing but goodie-two shoes and a bunch of neutrals. Perfect ;n;

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:10 pm

Well, the Solaran Republic is pretty much fantasy Rome, Seven. The capital is one bad day away from riots in the streets. But don't worry, it has a stoic protector. :P

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:18 pm

Well, I jokingly meant the Gods in regards to alignments, since Societies change frequently. Anyway yeah I can definitely see the Roman equivalency. It will be interesting to see what you do with it, especially knowing what becomes of the Roman Republic, lol.

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuckyNumber24 on Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:16 pm

Alright everyone the first post is up! You are all free to post!

LuckyNumber24
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!