Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Vocaloid: Singing Androids

VOCALOID Singing Androids

a part of “Vocaloid: Singing Androids”, a fictional universe by KamuiGakupo.

CRYPTON, the town known for singing androids and robots. This place is very new, although some humans have found the existence of it and have moved there for the futuristic atmosphere, or for the existence of singing androids named Vocaloids.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Vocaloid: Singing Androids”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] VOCALOID Singing Androids

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KamuiGakupo on Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:42 pm

I hope that our role-players can have fun here, even if this roleplay has started out very small and pathetic. Hopefully that will change soon.
ImageImage
"Start... new technology... sick of machines and technology... recall... over."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KamuiGakupo
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Independance Day

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KamuiGakupo on Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:29 am

Happy 4th of July, everyone! Please, try not to be too crazy with the fireworks, as we all do appreciate it when our night ends with no conflagrations or fires.

Also, try to avert from staring directly into strobe fireworks, as they may ruin your eyes.

If things get too loud, go inside your house or your car and take a break, as no one wants their ears ruined by those high-pitched firework noises.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KamuiGakupo
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Review on VOCALOID Singing Androids

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KamuiGakupo on Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:43 am

I see that the review so far for this roleplay is definitely not what I was hoping to see... hopefully that will change soon.

KamuiGakupo
Member for 14 years

Shion Kaito and Kaai Yuki On Their Way

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KamuiGakupo on Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:23 pm

Good news, everyone. We may soon be getting a Kaito roleplayer here at "VOCALOID Singing Androids"!

I am also still patiently awaiting the arrival of Kaai Yuki, played by Kawai_Maria. :) I will be overjoyed when she gets here.

KamuiGakupo
Member for 14 years

Re: [OOC] VOCALOID Singing Androids

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:55 pm

sniff........I'm getting too her...getting to it......it'll happen soon........like an hour probs......2 maybe.........

Kawai Maria
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KamuiGakupo on Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:23 pm

Kawai Maria wrote:sniff........I'm getting too her...getting to it......it'll happen soon........like an hour probs......2 maybe.........

Am I rushing you? Please excuse me if I am... if I am, I'm not noticing.

KamuiGakupo
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:31 pm

no lol. I am rushing myself XD I feel bad about forgetting :(

Kawai Maria
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KamuiGakupo on Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:40 pm

Kawai Maria wrote:no lol. I am rushing myself XD I feel bad about forgetting :(

Haha, still? X'D I assure you, everything's fine about that.

KamuiGakupo
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DREWdesu on Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:44 pm

sorry if my character is PMSing LOLOL
But the new roleplay format is fantastic :D
Remember to Play The Game every 30 minutes

DREWdesu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:47 pm

wth........it was 29 posts earlier STOP MAKING ME WORRRK SO MUCH XD

Kawai Maria
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KamuiGakupo on Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:49 pm

DREWdesu wrote:sorry if my character is PMSing LOLOL
But the new roleplay format is fantastic :D

Haha, not at all. I thought that was funny. XD

And thank you. I do try my best to make this as fun as possible, so if you have a suggestion, please tell me. :)

KamuiGakupo
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KamuiGakupo on Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:51 pm

Kawai Maria wrote:wth........it was 29 posts earlier STOP MAKING ME WORRRK SO MUCH XD

Haha, I apologize. KaitoShion'scream and I are very experienced with roleplaying, and we do it very often. I know her in real life. XD Sorry if we're going crazy here.

KamuiGakupo
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:37 am

am i laughing.............or crying.......... XD I don't know lol

Kawai Maria
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KamuiGakupo on Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:55 am

Kawai Maria wrote:am i laughing.............or crying.......... XD I don't know lol

Laughing or crying at what, if I may ask? The current happenings in the roleplay?

KamuiGakupo
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:59 am

yeah When Kaito kissed Gakupo and all of the tearfulness. I cried a bit and laughed lol

Kawai Maria
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:57 am

I am nice and always looking after Rin. I also serve as a doormat at times, mostly to my sis. Gentle, a little...and I pretend I don't care at times when I really do love all the Vocaloids and would do anything for any of them. I have one rule-don't call me shota. I will get taller when I'm older! You'll see! My sister, Rin, is really sweet and tries to be innocent, even though she has anger issues. She's a tad lazy and makes me do all the work...but we love each other. Nobody really knows this, but she's on the Internet or playing video games ALL the time at home. Kaito is...an idiot. Meiko picks on him a lot. She's a total drunkard who is very rough on everyone. (mostly Kaito) I barely talk to Gackpo! But from when I do, I have figured out that he...fantasizes about all the girls...especially Luka. She's real mature and smart. You can learn a lot from Luka. I don't really talk to Gumi. I'm not sure how she acts, but Miku says she's really eccentric and talks a ton. Ah, Miku. She's adorable and so...sweet. Miku is REALLY nice. Trust me. Sorry I put so much on myself. If you want to talk to my sister, she's on here too.

Internet is great, this is Len's view on the vocaloids.

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:51 am

HOW DID YOU FIND THAT >.<

I spent days looking for Kaai and found NOTHING

Kawai Maria
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:04 pm

I was searching Vocaloid Personalities *epic fail*
And this came up

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KamuiGakupo on Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:49 pm

Kawai Maria wrote:yeah When Kaito kissed Gakupo and all of the tearfulness. I cried a bit and laughed lol

Oh, I see. Yeah, whenever I roleplay with this person, things do get very dramatic sometimes.

KamuiGakupo
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KamuiGakupo on Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:52 pm

CherryCitrus wrote:I am nice and always looking after Rin. I also serve as a doormat at times, mostly to my sis. Gentle, a little...and I pretend I don't care at times when I really do love all the Vocaloids and would do anything for any of them. I have one rule-don't call me shota. I will get taller when I'm older! You'll see! My sister, Rin, is really sweet and tries to be innocent, even though she has anger issues. She's a tad lazy and makes me do all the work...but we love each other. Nobody really knows this, but she's on the Internet or playing video games ALL the time at home. Kaito is...an idiot. Meiko picks on him a lot. She's a total drunkard who is very rough on everyone. (mostly Kaito) I barely talk to Gackpo! But from when I do, I have figured out that he...fantasizes about all the girls...especially Luka. She's real mature and smart. You can learn a lot from Luka. I don't really talk to Gumi. I'm not sure how she acts, but Miku says she's really eccentric and talks a ton. Ah, Miku. She's adorable and so...sweet. Miku is REALLY nice. Trust me. Sorry I put so much on myself. If you want to talk to my sister, she's on here too.

Internet is great, this is Len's view on the vocaloids.

Bwahahaha "I barely talk to Gackpo! But from when I do, I have figured out that he... fantasizes about all the girls... especially Luka." Oh my, I could never picture Gakupo as a pervert! In fact, I think this person's view on Luka fits him much better.

Len will always be shota in my heart, whether he likes it or not! :D I also couldn't imagine Rin being on the computer all day. She seems more of the energetic, never-sitting-in-one-place type.

KamuiGakupo
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!