Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Vocaloid: Singing Androids

VOCALOID Singing Androids

a part of “Vocaloid: Singing Androids”, a fictional universe by KamuiGakupo.

CRYPTON, the town known for singing androids and robots. This place is very new, although some humans have found the existence of it and have moved there for the futuristic atmosphere, or for the existence of singing androids named Vocaloids.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Vocaloid: Singing Androids”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] VOCALOID Singing Androids

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KamuiGakupo on Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:55 pm

I would like to tell all of you, I have read the descriptions for your characters (from what you've gotten to writing so far), and I really like them. In fact, a lot of them go with how I pictured the Vocaloids (though, of course, it's not for me to decide!).

I'm seeing some well done roleplaying going on here so far. :)
ImageImage
"Start... new technology... sick of machines and technology... recall... over."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KamuiGakupo
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:00 pm

What time is it. If it's like midnight Imma make a post for the hell of it about me dreaming or something lol

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kawai Maria
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KamuiGakupo on Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:41 pm

Kawai Maria wrote:What time is it. If it's like midnight Imma make a post for the hell of it about me dreaming or something lol

Well, I would suppose that right now, in the roleplay, it's past midnight.

KamuiGakupo
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:41 pm

meeh I know which means I would be soooo asleep >.<

Kawai Maria
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KamuiGakupo on Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:44 pm

Kawai Maria wrote:meeh I know which means I would be soooo asleep >.<

Haha, yes. ^^ Kaai Yuki needs her young-girl sleep.

KamuiGakupo
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:50 pm

Posted, :D enjoy it, i did

Kawai Maria
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KamuiGakupo on Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:53 pm

Kawai Maria wrote:Posted, :D enjoy it, i did

Great writing! :D Now, if only it were daytime so we could get her some interaction with the others...

KamuiGakupo
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:56 pm

lol yeah :( hurry up and everyone sleep XD I can't post anymore till morning XD

Kawai Maria
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:24 pm

I think I wrote too little and now I feel bad TT.TT

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KamuiGakupo on Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:14 pm

CherryCitrus wrote:I think I wrote too little and now I feel bad TT.TT

Don't worry about it. I really don't care how little you write about your character. We'll learn about her during the rp, anyway.

(Sorry for the crappy writing up there. I'm currently horribly depressed...)

KamuiGakupo
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:54 pm

Depressed is bad, happy is good!
So, I'll just start with Miku sleeping?
If I don't post now I'll post tommorrow.

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:02 pm

Don;t be sad........I hate it when I'm sad....... So I always try to be as peppy as possible :D

Kawai Maria
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DREWdesu on Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:11 pm

hey Cherry I have a character who is a dark clone of Miku... do you want ur Miku to know my Zuko or what do you want to do?
My Zuko already hates you ever since she was created.
Remember to Play The Game every 30 minutes

DREWdesu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:36 am

Oh, well Miku can be completly clueless and Zuko can be all hatey towards her.
Fun. Miku just appears and is hated xD

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DREWdesu on Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:08 am

great!!! I posted my new post explaining why each vocaloids have never met each other but one knows the other but the other doesn't know the one.

DREWdesu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:29 am

xD
I can see it now....
Miku:tralala
Zuka:I hate you
Miku:WAAAAAAAAAAAH

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KamuiGakupo on Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:35 pm

CherryCitrus wrote:xD
I can see it now....
Miku:tralala
Zuka:I hate you
Miku:WAAAAAAAAAAAH

Funny. That reminds me of how I'm treated in school... o_o

I think people just decide to hate me the moment they meet me because I dress like this.

KamuiGakupo
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:05 pm

tommarow a new day starts please XD

Kawai Maria
Member for 14 years

Rules Updated, Day 2 Started

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KamuiGakupo on Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:08 pm

Kawai Maria made a good point. It should be the morning of a new day in this roleplay.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

I have added a new rule, regarding posting, near the bottom of the rules list.

[*]Regarding the format of your posting, it should be something like this:

Kamui Gakupo:

Gakupo let out a deep sigh of relief, embarrassed when he noticed that Kaito probably heard it. "Thank you, Kaito-san." He allowed himself through the door, at first trying to slide it before he actually took a glance it at, noticing it was a doorknob, confusing it for what he was used to: traditional, thin, Japanese sliding doors.

As he walked in timidly, he adjusted the collar on his *komon kimono, being slightly obsessive-compulsive about it being straight. "I see you are not doing anything of the odd sort. You have not made plans with one of the others?" Gakupo dodged the subject of himself being upset, though he expected Kaito to bring it up again, as he looked slightly concerned for him.

[*Komon: A type of casual kimono worn by those who are unmarried. "Komon" means "fine pattern", for they are decorated with a small, repeated pattern.]

-To add your character's name at the top as such: "Kamui Gakupo" is optional, but you must somehow imply that you are that character.

-When your character begins speaking, it must be in quotes, and it must be in a separate paragraph than a paragraph that describes something, for example:

"Rin-san." Gakupo said, staring dead-serious into the girl's eyes. "Where has Len gone?"

Gakupo was worried. Rin was never seen without her beloved "brother", Len, no matter what was going on between them.

-If you are placing something in a post that you don't believe some people would understand, such as something cultural, or something regarding a topic or a character in a television series or a movie, you must star (*) that part of the sentence and then place, in brackets ( [_] ) at the bottom of your post what that certain thing is. Please refer to how I explained a komon kimono in the example post above that is quoted.

-If you feel a paragraph is too long or too short (3-4 sentences, sorry about my mistake on that in the past), please fix that as you see fit. Also, sentences shouldn't appear to be a paragraph long.

KamuiGakupo
Member for 14 years

New Day

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KamuiGakupo on Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:17 am

Well, I suppose we have jumped to Day 2 now, thanks to DREWdesu!

Thank you for that. I was actually wondering if anyone was going to do that, since, in the last post, I didn't say something like: "anyone can switch it to the next day, and I don't care how".

You definitely saved me the trouble of doing that myself.

KamuiGakupo
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!