Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Wake Up (OOC/SU)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Wake Up (OOC/SU)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jajganker on Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:52 pm

Awwww, that's so cute!!
I wasn't even trying to do that.......
*shifty eyes*
I don't even know you......
I was just thinking of what I have never been as a younger sibling.
"Meet me once again down off Lake Michigan where we can feel the storm blowing down with the wind. And don't apologize for all the tears you've cried. You've been way too strong now for all your life."-Closer to Love by Mat Kearney

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

jajganker
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuciousTurtle88 on Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:41 pm

The funny part you say that I was thinking Emily and Jack would make a perfect couple as things keep on rolling, lol.
[b][b]Life is not about how many breaks you take,
its how many memories you recall,
how many dances you strike,
and how many kisses and hugs make you feel alive.

While Living, Laughing, Loving, and Learning.
Always Remember that!!
[/b][/b]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LuciousTurtle88
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jackarhius on Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:50 am

Lol perhaps, It's completely up to Lucy if they go out or whatever.
Hey doods, whas hapening I wus like, ow my fraken head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I put soap in em :P - Gir - Invader Zim

Jackarhius
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:44 pm

I was thinking they would go out once she starts getting back into life.
Harry Potter
"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live" ~ Albus Dumbledore

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jackarhius on Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:58 pm

Coolio, mah foolio, I can't do much at the moment because I need to wait for everybody else to do what they have to do until i come back.

Jackarhius
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:05 pm

Alright, I have some plot ideas!

So Emily stops talking to Carley but she still likes David because to her they should still be going out. Maybe then David feels bad so he still talks to Emily, even if he does stay with Carley, which forces Emily and Carley to talk and eventually become friends again.

Meanwhile, Emily finds a new best friend in Danny because, mentally, he's around the same age as her, and she finds someone she likes in Jack because he's pretty much the only thing that hasn't changed.

Just an idea. Post with any other ideas or anything.

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuciousTurtle88 on Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:49 pm

then more chemistry and action happens with lots other characters but I like it. This is my favorite post so far! :) I am always like whats going to happen,lol.

LuciousTurtle88
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jajganker on Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:24 pm

All I can think is, "if we go with this, her best friend will be the nice, socially inept guy".
What's funny is it's really true.

jajganker
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuciousTurtle88 on Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:12 pm

I will respond I am just waiting for the next day to hit, thats all cause my character is sleeping so just have to wait but im still reading and keeping up and checking in

LuciousTurtle88
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:39 pm

Yea. Once Zombie replies and David leaves and all then I'll skip to the next day.

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuciousTurtle88 on Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:26 pm

:) Hopefully by tonight so it gets more into it

LuciousTurtle88
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zombieChan51 on Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:28 pm

This was my first realistic rp, something I wanted to give a try. I usually like fantasy or scifi rps. Going to try something different I joined Wake Up. I'm realizing i have to force myself to post something here. I'm not too interested in realistic rp. I do want to relinquish my role as David. I'll still play him if no one else will claim him though.
What good is money if it can't inspire terror in your fellow man?

DnD Freeroam-> http://www.roleplaygateway.com/freeroam-t41396.html

Laws of RPing

zombieChan51
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:20 am

That's fine, you don't have to continue the role. We can say David went on a little vacation to get away and think until someone else signs up for him.

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuciousTurtle88 on Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:51 pm

I can if you want play David? and go from where it was at, but do you mind if I have 2 characters.

LuciousTurtle88
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:34 pm

You can have the two characters but one rule: He cannot just be all over Carley. Act like there's still a little something there for Emily. I will PM you if anything after you post or whatever.

And that will only be temporary, unless no one ever signs up for David.

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuciousTurtle88 on Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:13 pm

Oh I wouldn't make it that way trust me! yeah nezzera that plays eva hasn't been signing on. do we need a character for her or no, or we letting it stay open for now?

LuciousTurtle88
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:14 pm

Well for now there isn't much for her character to do. She has been on and posting every now and then. Once Emily gets out of the hospital, if she still doesn't post more then I'll talk to the her but for now it is fine. David is just one of the main characters, kind of hard not to have someone playing that character.

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jackarhius on Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:38 am

Sorry about not posting, I got uber banned off my PC and my Xbox and stuff because I was fooling around in class and didn't do some coursework.
I'll post when I get home from school tonight.

Jackarhius
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nezzera on Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:20 am

I haven't been on because my computer is broken and for a while now i haven't had internet. When I am on, I have been posting, unless there's nothing for my character to do, which for the most part is the case, seeing as everything right now is about everyone visiting Emily and Eva has no reason to be doing that seeing as Emily hates her.

Edit:
Plus, David and Carley have kind of been ignoring her. So, there is literally NOTHING for her to be doing... There would be no point in posting if she's not with Carley and/or David, or at the hospital. As I said, there's no reason for her to be at the hospital, because Emily hates her.

EDIT:: I don't want to double post, so...
Anyways, onto my point:
Oh, my gosh. I am so mad. I've typed up a post for the IC three different times now. The first time I did it, I got about half way through and the laptop tried to commit suicide and went back a few pages, causing me to -of course- lose my post. The second time, I fnished it, but the site logged me out, so I couldn't post. Then just now, the third time, I was in the middle of fixing a typo in the very last sentence of the post, and Explorer decided it didn't want to be here anymore, and went to this weird website I've never even heard of that seems to be about some online space fighting game thing and a free trial and blah blah blah- and, of course, I lost my post again. Meanwhile, the entire time I've been typing, the laptop has only been registering about half of the keys I hit, so I keep having to go back and fix things every five seconds or so, and it takes me a hell of a long time to type anything. Plus, my stomach is in knots, my eyes will barely stay open, and I have a huge headache from annoyances lack of sleep, and paint fumes.
SO. Yeah, I'm a bit mad, and annoyed, and tired of all of this, and I'm going to get offline. I'll try to post when I get back, but I'm not even going to bother trying to post again right now.

Nezzera
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuciousTurtle88 on Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:36 pm

so is this done cause no one is responding

LuciousTurtle88
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!