Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Wake Up (OOC/SU)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Wake Up (OOC/SU)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:53 pm

IC now up: http://www.roleplaygateway.com/wake-t41060.html

There was a terrible car crash on Lower Lake View Drive. A drunk driver was out of control, caused a 4 car pile up with only one survivor: Emily Denise Green.

She had gone out with her father when it happened. It had just started to snow when the drunk driver hit a car just in front of them. Hitting a patch of ice, her father couldn't stop the car, and the car behind them didn't have time to react before it all happened. Her father was killed instantly. Only two others, one of them was a drunk driver and one was from the car behind them, made it out alive, though died soon after from complications.

Emily was in that car crash when she was 12, and now she is just waking out of her coma at 17. Five years of her life have gone missing. A lot can happen in five year. The boyfriend she had had is now with her best friend, and they are both best friends with the girl who used to be her worst enemy. She doesn't know of her fathers death, as she has not been aware of anything since then, or her mothers marriage to a guy with 3 other children, as she had been an only child. How will she react to the fact that she has missed five entire years of her life? Or how will she react to all the changes between then and now?

Let's role play to find out.

I will be playing Emily.

Roles:
Best friend: Carley Adams played by LuciousTurtle88
Old Boyfriend: David Hinkle (Open)
Old Enemy: Evandie Cassilla Miller played by Nezzera
Mom: (last name Green)
Step father: (last name Hudson)
Child 1: Kania Oliva Hudson/Green played by Kaykay120
Child 2: Danny Hudson/Green played by Jajganker
Child 3: (last name Hudson)

Other:
Jack Reid played by Jackarhius

Character skeleton for someone other character listed above:
Name:
Which one are you:
Age: (Keep reasonable. Best friend, Ex, and Enemy have to be 17 or 18, parents have to be reasonable parent ages, step father's children have to be between 2 and 16)
Appearance: (no anime)
Personality:

Character Skeleton for other character:
If you would like to make an original character not in the story line fill this out:
Name:
Personality:
Where you would fit in to the story: (ie. Other friend from school or neighbor)
Last edited by Lucy Knox on Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:21 am, edited 7 times in total.
Harry Potter
"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live" ~ Albus Dumbledore

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Wake Up (OOC/SU)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nezzera on Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:05 pm

ImageName: Evandie Cassilla Miller
Nicknames: Eva; Silla; Cassie;
Which one are you: Old Enemy

Personality:
She's sweet- when she wants to be. Eva has always had a lot of acquaintances, but has only ever had a few real friends. Mood swings are something common when it comes to her, though she tries to control it. She's slow to anger, but if you push the wrong button it won't take much to get her violent. Her parents think she has a personality disorder, but most people say she just needs an attitude adjustment. Most of her free time is spent wandering around aimlessly, headphones in, and bag in hand; not many know what she carries around in it, though. Randomness is something that usually makes her happy, though sometimes it annoys her. She's the girl that you'll see dancing in the middle of the street just for the fun of it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nezzera
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:08 pm

Yay! Approved! If we get the other three we can start.

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:16 pm

Name: Kania Oliva Hudson/Green
Nicknames: Kan or Kani
Which one are you: Child One
Personality: Kania was perfectly happy with just her father and two other siblings. She was perky, sweet, and fun to be around. She never asked for a mother but when her father decided to marry a woman with a 17-year-old daughter...lets just say she didn't like it at all. Just to annoy her father she became withdrawn and moody, never really talking or making eye contact. She talked back alot to her step-mother and even sometimes towards her father. Even though she's never met her new step-sister, she's made it her mission to let the girl know one thing: She isn't wanted.

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:25 pm

Good job. Accepted :)

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ☂☀Sunshower☀☂ on Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:33 pm

May I reserve the best friend? Thanks. Have her up in a jiff.
Nothing is better than a bright, delightful, sunny day!
- ☀☂Sunshower☀☂

☂☀Sunshower☀☂
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zombieChan51 on Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:24 pm

Name: David Hinkle Image
Nicknames: Dave
Which one are you: Ex
Personality: Alway likes a challenge, he love to push himself as far as he can. He as well enjoys friendly competition. He is very kind, and does his best not to anger anyone. He is alway listening to Ska on his MP3 Player and enjoys hanging out with the people close to him.
What good is money if it can't inspire terror in your fellow man?

DnD Freeroam-> http://www.roleplaygateway.com/freeroam-t41396.html

Laws of RPing

zombieChan51
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:31 pm

Good. Once Sunshower edits her post I'll go ahead and start us, hopefully we'll have a mom by then.

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuciousTurtle88 on Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:44 pm

Name: Carley Adams
Which one are you: Emily's Best Friend.

Appearance: Just a normal average teenager that teens to have more of the tom boy look, but when she needs to be she can be a damn sexy hot teenager that can look like a goddess.
At the same time she stands at 5ft 4in, with dark black hair but is always highlighting her hair different colors, and has different eye contact colors also because her philosophy is staying to the ordinary is boring.

Personality: She absolutlely loves boys, is on to many sports to count, always on her phone, and most of the time her face is in front of her little purple netbook, but is a huge perfectionist. With all that being said she absolutlely loves shopping, and hanging out with the boys but has a place missing in her heart since the day Emily has went in a comma, and can't wait until they connect again. Also Carley absolutly loves talking non-stop, and having a damn good time, and just randomly out of the blue to get rid of stress loves to dance, and is constantly eating.
[b][b]Life is not about how many breaks you take,
its how many memories you recall,
how many dances you strike,
and how many kisses and hugs make you feel alive.

While Living, Laughing, Loving, and Learning.
Always Remember that!!
[/b][/b]

LuciousTurtle88
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:46 pm

The role of the best friend is reserved. She has until tomorrow and if her skeleton isn't up then you can have it, but if not feel free to play a child of the step father or another friend, or even one of the parents.

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuciousTurtle88 on Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:59 pm

okay awesome if not I will just be one of her really good friends, or is there a possibility of Best Friend #2, or best friends with the best friend who does there's tomorrow if she puts it up!

LuciousTurtle88
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:02 pm

OMG, Lucious! I can't believe you used Bill Kaulitz's pic for a girl! Not that I'm judging...I actually find it very funny.

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:03 pm

If she does put it up what about this:
You always wanted to be her best friend but she was best friends with the other girl and when she wakes up you're the one who hasn't really changed much and is still by her side?

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuciousTurtle88 on Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:42 pm

oh i love that idea for a character :)
Also KayKay I did to, lol...I am a very random person!!! Yeah I laughed about it afterwards!!

LuciousTurtle88
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:48 pm

So do you wanna just go with that idea or still wait to see if the other one opens up?

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuciousTurtle88 on Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:56 pm

i guess wait but I am find with either...

LuciousTurtle88
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jajganker on Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:18 pm

Name: Danny Hudson
Which one are you: Child 2
Appearance: http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj273/disasterx33x/1709-alex-pettyfer.jpg
Personality: He likes the arts. Music, well, he could play his instrument all day and draw, but he needs to keep his grades up. He procrastinates, and makes an art of it. Intelligent, and he usually keeps to himself. He has a few close friends, mostly in the band, the speech team, and a few from robotics. However, he is friendly, and actually likes the idea of having a new sister. He doesn't really care unless she's mean.

I need to figure out what I want him to be like.

While I'm here, and I know Kay is watching. FINISH YOUR SHEET ON THE SITE!!!
Last edited by jajganker on Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Meet me once again down off Lake Michigan where we can feel the storm blowing down with the wind. And don't apologize for all the tears you've cried. You've been way too strong now for all your life."-Closer to Love by Mat Kearney

jajganker
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:55 pm

I apologize Sunshower, we cannot wait forever. I gave you 24 hours and you have logged in since that time and since there is someone with a character sheet already up for that role I am going to give it to that person. Please feel free to take either the other friend place I suggested or another character. I am sorry.

With that being said, LuciousTurtle88, you get the original Best friend. And Jajganker, once you get the personality up you can start posting, I'm sure it will be fine. I'll get the IC up shortly and put the link in the first post.

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuciousTurtle88 on Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:05 pm

Awesome *dances around* I am so excited! I can't wait for the IC to start!

LuciousTurtle88
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:50 pm

I am proud to say the IC is now up. The link can be found in the first post. ENJOY! :D

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!