Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

I Wanna Be All Yours!

I Wanna Be All Yours!

a part of “I Wanna Be All Yours!”, a fictional universe by JayZeroSnake.

Kitty was always performing highly in whatever she did, always to please her parents. Till she fell in (love) with a delinquent who she hopes will show her freedom...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “I Wanna Be All Yours!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: I Wanna Be All Yours!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:08 am

Porecomesis wrote:Has Jay bailed on us?

It'd be a shame if he did! I hope he comes back online so he can submit a character and begin this.... V__V
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alise120
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby animebrat17 on Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:44 pm

I hope he hasn't bailed on us I really thought this RP sounded fun.

Come back Jay... *sniffle* come back.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

animebrat17
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:14 pm

Oh Animebrat17, I know how you feel! :C

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Re: [OOC] I Wanna Be All Yours!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Porecomesis on Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:56 pm

DragonWriter wrote:I've been on a few of Jay's RPs and the only reason I think they drop is the usual reason that all role plays drop. Those who join don't post in the end. It looks interesting, but I'm not going to join seeing as if all you join there won't be any spots for me. I don't mind though I'm always looking for a good role play though and this one can work if whoever joins sticks with it.

Yeah, you were saying? It seems he's run away. Of course, I could be wrong; care to tell us why he's not responding to us?

Porecomesis
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:34 pm

No No, I'm totally here. Sorry for being out so long. I see there's been no luck for that fourth older brother role. Maybe it'll improve now that my sheet is up?

Anyways, I got my stuff up now. RP begins later after Gordon meets Kitty.

Any suggestions for something our characters could do in the beginning? maybe fight a local gang, get challenged by some athletes with mutant powers or something?...

"Join The Corps!"

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Porecomesis on Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:13 pm

I suggest you put up a Roleplayers Wanted thread in the same forum. Let's see if that works. Also, while you should emphasise that the Evil Big Bro role needs filling, encourage other users to make profiles of other characters to their liking. Possibly, they could look through existing profiles and make characters that are somehow connected to the ones already made.

EDIT: In addition, I think it'll be good if we don't have all the characters in one place at the start. I'll have Raito somewhere else when the story begins. Possibly practising his spells or looking for another aether crystal.

Porecomesis
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:32 pm

I'll put one up in a minute with those extra details.

Better off in different levels then all the same one. Or the horrible horrible lag shall ruin the game.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Porecomesis on Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:34 pm

God forbid we all meet up in a bar, disperse and the RP then never goes anywhere. Having all the characters meet up in one place from the start is essentially RP suicide.

Porecomesis
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:46 am

And another supernatural character for the tally.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:33 pm

Alright! I will wait for this to begin then....

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Porecomesis on Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:14 am

Hey, uh, hate to say this but Maestro (the brother player) might have left us alone. Alternatively, he/she's away from his/her computer for reasons unknown and would like to get back to us but they can't.

Jay, I think you should either PM Maestro and tell him/her to hurry up bump the RPer Wanted thread, empty the position and apply again.

Porecomesis
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:35 pm

On it.

Thanks for the heads up.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Porecomesis on Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:31 pm

You're welcome but I think you should also explain why you're bumping it. People will get confused, otherwise.

Porecomesis
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:46 pm

I'll edit my bump post then.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:28 pm

So, how about that local sports team?

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Porecomesis on Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:45 pm

I'm sorry?

Porecomesis
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:27 pm

Just a random post.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:25 pm

Well! this old place looks relatively dusty to me.

*wiping up the counter*

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!