Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

I Wanna Be All Yours!

I Wanna Be All Yours!

a part of “I Wanna Be All Yours!”, a fictional universe by JayZeroSnake.

Kitty was always performing highly in whatever she did, always to please her parents. Till she fell in (love) with a delinquent who she hopes will show her freedom...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “I Wanna Be All Yours!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] I Wanna Be All Yours!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:47 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "I Wanna Be All Yours!"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

"Join The Corps!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] I Wanna Be All Yours!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:57 pm

Can I play the role of Kitty?
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alise120
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I'm a Radical Dame! on Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:07 am

Omg i officially hate my computer..or browser.....or this freakin server! WHATEVER is to blame, but i've been trying to log in for 10 minutes to ask to reserve kitty!! But everytime i'd get redirected to the main page after logging in, it would have logged me back out! GAHHH hahaha
My luck.
Anyways, i'm still interested in this RP! perhaps as the older sister! I'm curious though, is this a love thing between the older sister and delinquents older brother?? xD
And neither the angels in heaven above, nor the demons down under the sea; Can ever dissever my soul from the soul,
of the beautiful
Annabel Lee....

<3

I'm a Radical Dame!
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Porecomesis on Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:23 am

Part of me is interested in joining this RP. However, the other part of me- that is, 90% of my body- is aware that you go through RPs like popcorn. I've been keeping track and you have made a lot of RPs in rapid succession. I'm worried that this RP will be dropped, so I hesitate to make a character.

Porecomesis
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I'm a Radical Dame! on Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:30 am

Porecomesis wrote:Part of me is interested in joining this RP. However, the other part of me- that is, 90% of my body- is aware that you go through RPs like popcorn. I've been keeping track and you have made a lot of RPs in rapid succession. I'm worried that this RP will be dropped, so I hesitate to make a character.

Really?? Meh, that makes me a tad bit weary as well then.......but im tired as hell atm, so im gonna go lay down! I'll check back here tomorrow!
Night!

I'm a Radical Dame!
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:34 am

Aye, I was going to enjoy this but hearing it might drop eventually like all the others, I am a little apprehensive as well.... :/

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonWriter on Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:35 am

I've been on a few of Jay's RPs and the only reason I think they drop is the usual reason that all role plays drop. Those who join don't post in the end. It looks interesting, but I'm not going to join seeing as if all you join there won't be any spots for me. I don't mind though I'm always looking for a good role play though and this one can work if whoever joins sticks with it.

DragonWriter
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:11 am

You do have a point there Dragon!

Then I shall join and see how things work out from there. :)

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:35 pm

feel free to drop me a sheet. I only reserve to those who seem skilled enough, and fitting for the role.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Porecomesis on Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:19 pm

Okay, fine, I'll experiment. In any event, are we restricted to the character roles listed or can we make other characters?

Porecomesis
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:42 pm

I'm fine with a couple non-mains if they're good. But I would like to have those main four before starting.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby animebrat17 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:20 am

I made a character sheet for the older sister of Kitty let me know if she's what your looking for or not.

animebrat17
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Porecomesis on Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:40 am

Submitted a character. Feedback preferred.

Porecomesis
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:08 pm

@Porecomesis: Your sheet has great detail, and overall, is well done. Didn't think anyone would bring in magic though. So I guess that's a couple extra points?

@Animebrat17: Sheet seems to be in order. Might wanna trade that gun for something a bit…more, considering the kinds of powers I'm seeing.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Porecomesis on Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:23 pm

JayZeroSnake wrote:@Porecomesis: Your sheet has great detail, and overall, is well done. Didn't think anyone would bring in magic though. So I guess that's a couple extra points?

@Animebrat17: Sheet seems to be in order. Might wanna trade that gun for something a bit…more, considering the kinds of powers I'm seeing.

Thank GOD you like it. Do you have any idea how hard it was to find an appropriate picture? At first, all of his limbs were prosthetics and finding a picture of a teenage male with four prosthetic limbs and no other cybernetic enhancements was outright impossible. After re-reading, I decided to just give him one prosthetic. I stumbled upon my current picture BY PURE CHANCE. Also, I brought in magic because, whenever I see your RPs, El Goonish Shive courses through my mind. Also BlazBlue.

Porecomesis
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:20 pm

Yes, actually. I'm always searching to find a better picture, and if that fails, whatever comes close/re-using previous characters' pictures.

I prefer Charles Atlas Superpowers myself.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby animebrat17 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:04 pm

Kay I'll try to come up with something, considering here sister is a Psychic maybe Kai could have some kind of power in the Paranormal spectrum. I'll mull it over and see what I can come up with. Even though she does have the power she's not going to wanna rely on it because of all the emphasis put on her sister and her abilities. Since Kai is so adamant about not being like her sister, I'll still hold onto the gun for now. If that's okay with you.

animebrat17
Member for 12 years

Re: I Wanna Be All Yours!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Porecomesis on Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:10 pm

Hey Jay, are you going to make a character?

It seems like character submissions are at a halt. Maybe you should put up a thread in Roleplayers Wanted?

Porecomesis
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:07 pm

I think I'll have to embellish the rest of Kitty's profile within the story as everyone begins and continues to post. I'll make sure to announce when something new Kitty does or haves in her inventory.

By the way, Jay, keep giving me suggestions on how to play on Kitty's physic abilities right. I'm in need of some improvement in that area.

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Porecomesis on Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:45 am

Has Jay bailed on us?

Porecomesis
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!