Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Warriors Welcome (Closed)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Warriors Welcome (Closed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:47 pm

This is a RPing game I'm creating because I've been cut off from most of my other Rps due to General Errors only I seem to be experiencing. This is a warrior RP so bring your swords, axes or whatever else (no guns, however. This is set in medieval times.) Follow basic rules: 1. No god characters. 2. It is OK to swear as long as you do not overdo it. 3. This is a warrior RP, but if you somehow get romantic, keep it PG. Anything beyond a kiss should be relegated to PM. 4. Friendships are fine, but rivalry is rife among warriors, so experiment with that. 5. No killing characters without the controller acknowledging the kill or dictating their movements Please create a character skeleton before beginning. This skeleton can have as much or as little information as you want. A picture is not required, but if you post one, do not make it a real picture of yourself or anyone else. Anime, cartoon, original artwork or whatever else is fine.

Name: Ryu
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 200 lbs.
Hair color: brown
Eye color: brown
Weapon: basic sword at first, then gets Chainblade
Personality: Born into a warrior family, Ryu has that same courage and drive. He enjoys both a good brawl and sword duel. His personality will change as he grows.
Last edited by True_Grave on Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Warriors Welcome

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ottoman on Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:16 pm

Name: Vindex
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 195 lbs.
Hair Color: Dark Blonde/Brown/w a moustache
Eye Color: Green
Weapon: A Iron Bearded Axe, advances to duel, finnaly two handed
Persona: A Barbarian, need I say more?

OOC: Okay, what're we gonna be doin' here?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ottoman
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Contributor Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:20 pm

OOC: You can follow your own adventure. The idea is for each persn here's story to overlap with the others. If that's not your style, just do what you want, short of the established rules.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keikeiya on Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:55 pm

Name: Keikeiya
Appearence: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>>
Race: Wood Elf
Height: 5.5
Weight: 120 pounds
Weapons: Duel Shortswords
Fighting style: Percision and accuracy rather than brute force is favored by Keikeiya. More a rogue than a warrior, but prefers to confront the enemy rather than hide behind shadows. Clever and very acrobatic, Keikeiya is one person you would rather not find under the enemy's banner. She has a deep hatred for love, after various demons or men killing the three father figures in her life. Living a nomadic life, she always finds herself in strange situations, and her inappropriate laugh and taunting gets her into ALOT of trouble.

Quick Bio: Keikeiya's mother died when giving birth to her, and her father was slain 8 years later by demonic creatures. A man from the town chapel took the girl in, being like a second father to her. He was a master of acrobatics, and taught Keikeiya well before he died of old age. At 17 another man took her in, becoming like a 3rd father in her life. He taught her how to be a blacksmith, as well as fight. He died at the hands of another man on a mission. Keikeiya from then on refused to let anyone get close to her in her life.
Last edited by Keikeiya on Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Keikeiya
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:58 pm

OOC: You can be whatever you want as long as it isn't a god. I'm waiting to post until tommorrow to give people time to join. You can start your adventure whenever you want, however. It doesn't have to include any other user of this site unless you want to.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenatsu on Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:32 pm

Woo Hoo double post for the fucking win!! yeeeaaaa woo!!

read bottom post XD
Last edited by Zenatsu on Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Man can live with about forty days without food, about three days without water, about eight minutes without air, but only for one second without hope.”

Zenatsu
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenatsu on Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:36 pm

(~( Like me! although i think there should be a set story line, uually free-ranged RP's dont go so well because 2-3 ppl post about what they ar edoing leaving the othger players out in the dust, so it kinda turns into 20 diffrent stories. typical RP killer )~)

Name: Zenatsu
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 125 lbs.
Hair color: red
Eye color: red
Weapon: Duel katanas and an oak bow with steeltipped arrows zen fletches himself
History: Both of Zen's parents died, his mother at birth, and his father whom went phyco and hanged himself because he could not bare a life without zen's mother. Therefore Zen went to be an orphan, where he learned the basics of sword play with his childhood friends. A warrior adopted him after seeing zen dominate over the other boys and continued to train him. Zen was then brought to an arena type competition at the age of 12, there he won many of the compition's and lost his championchip. Even at the loss, Zen's stepfather awarded him his duel katana's he weilds today, as well as he wears his armor when he was a knight but zen is yet too small for the armor to be worn. Now zen sets out on his usual daily life hunting in the woods for food, and working at the blacksmithery as an apprentice.

(~( just for better mesures i say we all start out in a small village setting, with the basics (towns people pubs trade stores like blacksmitheries tailors and what not) just so we can get players to meddle in with eachother)~)

Zenatsu
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keikeiya on Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:35 am

((OOC: AHAH!! Sorry, my excitment just got the best of me, as I finally was able to access the page. :P))

Keikeiya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ottoman on Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:27 pm

Vindex just stood there, purplexed, yet profound, and pondering. Incredibly intelligent for a barbarian, his mind was spinning with the possiblities of what he was going to do to earn some cash, which he despretly needed. The other half of his mind was trying to figure out why he was staring into the bottom of an empty flagon. Bah, forget it, I'll just go find some cave, kill whatever looks at me funny before it kills me, get the goodies that are at the bottom, and then get out. Simple. Now, to find a cave... He then rose to his feet and stumbled out of the tavern, anstumbled his way acroos town, to the point at which he reached the local Bawdy House, of which he opened the window, though instead of interested in getting a free show, he vomitted profusely, after completing his task, he apologised to the ladies for the mess, and departed quickly, feeling much better.

Striding down the path, he noticed that there was a heavy mist in the forest, seeing as how brigands and mythical beasties seem to enjoy this time and setting, he armed himself, and continued, with his trusty and slightly rusty axe.
OOC: Forgive me If its too humorous or silly in some places, it just came to me. 8)

Ottoman
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Contributor Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:15 pm

Ryu stepped from his house and faced the rolling hills. Merisan Area was always quite beautiful, but in the summer it was gorgeous. Ryu took his word and aimed it at a hill. The technique he was about to use was called the Lightning of the Lost Devil and was a family technique. He gripped the hilt of his sword in both hands and fired. The recoil still knocked him back as it completely destroyed the hill. "Whoa..."

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:08 pm

"Ryu!" He heard a gruff voice say. Ryu turned around and saw his father, Ryon (pronounced Rye-on). "I have told you not to use that technique in the town, even in this area. You do not have enough experience with it to control the power of the blast. Your mother and sister will be home shortly, so come in and help me prepare the dinner." Ryu nodded. "OK, dad." He sheathed his sword and entered the house. It was small, four rooms in total. The kitchen was the only room not belonging to an occupant. Ryon was a hunter for King Samuel 3, the king of Yitosia's royal capital, Keel. As such, he was allowed to hunt on royal property and aquire food. His mother was a seamstress for the court as well. She made dresses forboth royalty and the plain fol. This was how she provided clothing for her children. His sister, Clara, was a fan of the dresses. She sometimes got on his nerves, but he loved her. He himself was a blacksmith, making swords and other weapons for people. But, he preferred to use them rather than make them.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenatsu on Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:16 pm

(~( wouldnt that be a god like move? totally obliteraiting a hill like that? unless theres a limit to it, like he cant use it for another week, or possibly knocks him unconshious to near-death. To me that's be a god move )~)

Zen looked up sharply at the sound of a thunderious exploshion. Seeing one of the many hills become completely leveld with only an enormous cloud for it's remains. Zen chucked quietly to himself as he continued working on the brestplate for an armor he was finishing up. He set it aside and streched. he waked over to a bucket of water and washed his hands and face. He'd been working on this peice for days now and he wants to be done with. His master walked over and inspected the peice he was still working on "Still got alot of work on this peice Zen, if i was a gladiator i would rather be waring my garnd mother's clothing, HAH!" the man grunted as he walked away laughing at his own joke. "What a giant peice of filth that man is." Zen talked to himself as he dried himself

Zenatsu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ottoman on Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:24 pm

Finally making out of the forest he was in rolling foot hills, with what seemed to be a town i nthe disance, Hmm... I don't think there's much more to do in a town than what I've already done- His thought was interrupted by an incredoble explosion as Vindex watched one of the hill be eradicated. "Surely that's no human! Great gods what a monster that must be." And the Slightly Intelligent Barbarian charged off towards the town. Hoping that he might at least find some profit in this endeavor.

Ottoman
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:27 pm

OOC: It's not a god move. It at first requires a sword and can only be used at full power once a day. Special moves are permitted. Also, it is not a one shot kill attack when fighting with a controlled character. The character later uses it with his hand, but it drains energy and damages him sometimes. If you have any questions over what's permitted, PM me.

Ryu cut the deer as his mother and sister walked in. "RYU!" His sister called out as she rushed toward him. He turned to her. "Yes?" "I saw the most beautiful dress today. I want to wear it when I grow up!" "Did mom make it?" Clara's face scrunched up in thought. "No. It was made by Lady Harper of the city of Ruwock in Ryokoran." "Oh." Ryu placed the parts on the table and left the house. He would practice in the forest.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keikeiya on Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:50 pm

Keikeiya was watching the man in the forest, swinging and practicing with his sword. "Hmm..what money that lovely piece of silver could be worth!" She thought to her self. She was located in one of the large trees, her back against it, hood up. She hid her elven ears. As her race began to fade out with the intermixing of all races, she found they only got her in trouble.

Keikeiya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ottoman on Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:56 pm

At that moment, Vindex arrived at the crater, strangly, no monster was to be seen, so he headed over to the neaby forest, seeing as how that it would be the place for a creature to hide. He drew his axe and continued to procede through the trees.

Ottoman
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:04 pm

Ryu found his training ground. There were dummies around for practice. He swung his sword at each of them, trying to visualize how to take on a real group of armed swordsmen. When he was finished, he stepped back and fired a lesser powered LOLD blast, destroying the dummy. He decided he was going to try to fire a really powerful blast. He aimed the sword and focused all he could. He screamed the attacks name and the blast rocketed from the blade, destroying his sword in the process. The recoil sent him into a tree and the blast took down trees before hitting something and stopping. He hoped whatever it hit was an animal or something. He followed the path to check it out.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keikeiya on Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:06 pm

OOC: Okay just a little warning, when Otto and I get going on a forum communicating to each other, we sorta over do it and you can get lost. Apologies for this ahead of time if that ends up being the case. rofl. :P

Keikeiya continued to glance out of the side of the tree. Hunger had gotten the best of her, and at last she resorted to robbery. She watched as the boy swung the sword wildly but with amazing control. Hmm...she waited and decided if she timed her movements right, she could have the sword in her hand and be off and running before the boy knew what happened. Just as she went to jump, something strangley powerful sent her flying backwards, hitting another tree hard. Unable to move, she fell plumeting toward the ground.

Keikeiya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:19 pm

Ryu approached what he had hit and was shocked and appalled. It was no creature. At first, he thought it was a person, but the ears were different from anyone's he'd ever seen. He checked her pulse and she was still alive. How she could have survived his attack he had no idea. Ryu turned and ran off, hoping no one would know.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keikeiya on Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:24 pm

Keikeiya groaned, still on the ground. Slightly raising her eyes she watched the boy she had been observing earlier flee. Did that little runt do his to me? Bah, who cares... Attempting to move her body she realized that she was trapped under a tree branch. "Oi! Anyone?! Help! She called out.

Keikeiya
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!