Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Welcome to Greyson Reformatory

Welcome to Greyson Reformatory

a part of “Welcome to Greyson Reformatory”, a fictional universe by Ashes-6695.

In the world now, it's not so much a matter of what you did, but a matter of what you got caught doing. [dead]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Welcome to Greyson Reformatory”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Welcome to Greyson Reformatory

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeedySteevy on Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:01 am

Yeah, posting in the forum sounds like a good idea

Anyways, will we be waiting for more players to join before we start, or will we go ahead and start soon anyways?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NeedySteevy
Member for 11 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarwinianAssault on Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:26 am

I really wanna start but I can wait for a bit more. ;n;

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DarwinianAssault
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Electric Pool on Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:08 am

I kinda wanna start soon, as well, but I can be patient.

Electric Pool
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:27 pm

We will be starting soon! Whether we get new people or not, i think we have made it just about to the point where we've got enough people to begin posting. I'll be putting up the first post within the next couple of days (though i will probably be a lot more lazy about getting the second up). i'm actually going to start that now, but i dont really want to post it tonight? So if i finish it tonight i will post it tomorrow. Cool?

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TornZero on Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:28 pm

Basically, everybody who isn't already plotting, get busy plotting! >:3
Remember: If you use an A in "definitely", you're definitely an A-hole.

TornZero
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeedySteevy on Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:06 pm

Sounds good! I'll try to get the profile for my second character done soon!

NeedySteevy
Member for 11 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xunnamius on Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:24 pm

I can't wait to start :3
But someone's gotta be there.
To pick it up.
To push. Back.
To put the first piece back together.
To put us all...
back together.

Xunnamius
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starry-eyed Starfish on Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:53 pm

Neither can I~~ ^u^

Starry-eyed Starfish
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:34 pm

Oh! and here is layout for two person/three person dorms btw

three person~ (one bed is a bunk bed yo)

two person~

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xunnamius on Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:13 am

Sexy :3 Did you mock these up yourself? If so, what software did you use (if you don't mind me asking)?

Also, I'd assume there're cameras with security officials watching the prisoners delinquents, especially those that are disallowed computer access, right? :P

Xunnamius
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:28 pm

I just googled room layout tool, and then i used the first link (Urbanbarn . com / room-planner ?) but then it was asking me to sign up in order to save the images so i just took a screen shot and cropped it :3

But yes! there is a monitoring system in all of the rooms, as well as all characters who have been barred from computer usage have no login info for the computers, and the computers will automatically shut down completely with the first sign of any tampering. Oops i typed in the wrong letter for my password? computer is shut down! damn, haha

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:25 pm

welp, Kelson's post is up! finally aughhhhh /sleepy/

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TornZero on Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:30 pm

I got up a post for Eli. Hope it's all well and good; if anything needs to be edited, Ashy, feel free to tell me so I can rectify any problems. :3

TornZero
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarwinianAssault on Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:05 am

Whew! Got Juliet's post up! :D

DarwinianAssault
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:08 pm

I am so glad to have posting going on =u=

Torn, ur post was no problems at all! I'm pretty excited to reply with Kelson, but i'm going to wait for reply posts until a few more intros have been put up and we've started the intros for the people who've been around Greyson longer

(omg, i have such a good idea for Aston's post i litterally cant wait no spoilers tho guys >u<)

btw, darwinian, u mentioned a hall a lot.... y is juliet inside lol? Nothing else was a problem with the post of course and i know i did not make much of a mention about this except in the intro page only once but the orientation was out in a courtyard. this is not so much a problem i just wanted to mention it!

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starry-eyed Starfish on Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:24 pm

I'm about to put up a post myself but I think that I accidentally posted something half-done; I'm not sure D: Sorry if I have and for any inconvenience it has caused D:

Starry-eyed Starfish
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarwinianAssault on Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:48 pm

Oh gosh, really? I thought we were inside in a main hall or something. XD

Sorry about my misunderstanding, my excuse is she wandered inside a building trying to find her dorm.

DarwinianAssault
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TornZero on Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:11 pm

SES, just delete the text from the incomplete post so there's an empty gap instead of repetition.

TornZero
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xunnamius on Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:13 pm

Alecia and Taven posts incoming :P

Question: are the veterans at/around this orientation, or are they back inside the complex getting breakfast and generally doing their own thing?

Xunnamius
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TornZero on Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:49 pm

I made a post for Sasha so Alecia and Juliet have something to look forward to going into their dorm.

TornZero
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!