Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Welcome to my Hell (mature)

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Re: Welcome to my Hell (mature)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azmodai2 on Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:31 pm

Demagiel sighed as the lord of Dusktown took a sip of his cup and set the glass down gently. He looked up gravely at the hybrid and seemed to brood for a moment, "I'm keeping Dusktown neutral, that's how we operate, and how we've always operated. I can provide sanctuary to anyone who wants to keep out of the fighting, and I think that Darkside and Scelus city will take the same stance. Dusktown can hold its own against Above or Below but not both. If what you say about the Symphony and Chours are true than us neutrals may be in deeper trouble than I at first thought." The man leaned heavily against the bar and sighed sadly, "What are you going to do, D?"

He considered for a moment before answering, stirring his water absentmindedly, "Mediate, forcefully, if that doesn't work, intervene. There are dissidents who don't want a war, and there are other factions with separate agendas, perhaps I can shift the focus. Above certainly doesn't want a full-scale war, and Below probably can't afford one. If it happens it's going to hurt everyone. However if it comes to that than we've already failed."

Dale slid over to them and set down another full glass for both of them then leaned in, "Don't look know but it looks like you've already attracted some attention." They followed his gaze to a group of men who had entered the building, there were 5 of them, dressed in long matte black trench coats with matching wide brimmed hats.

Deathwatch mercenaries. They were extremists who hunted and killed hybrids for a living. Generally speaking they had no inherent powers but they were always seriously packing. It was rumored that the upper echelons of the organization always carried speaking guns or howling blades. But that was just rumor. Then again it was rumored that Demagiel had killed an entire division of Angels from Below. That wasn't really a rumor, it was fact.

Needless to say they had two options, leave or fight, Demagiel preferred a combination of teh two, as he had no desire to see Dale's bar wrecked when shit got spicy.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Azmodai2
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:28 pm

Laughing, Alexis lazily put a hand on the young woman's shoulder, squeezing it softly as she addressed her.

"I don't think nervousness is a good trait anywhere this time of night."

She half-way smiled as she took her hand away, resting it on the bar beside her drink. She lifted the glass to her lips with her other hand and took a sip, a slower one than the ones before it. She savored it this time, feeling the effects of the speed in which she downed the other drinks. Oy...she thought to herself, blinking a few times to regain her focus. She normally didn't drink this fast, but her body seemed to crave relief from life more than it used to. Alexis slowly turned her head back to the girl, noticing she still had that same look on her face from a moment before. She laughed heartily before finally introducing herself.

"I'm Alexis, by the way. Do you have a name?"

She looked down and noticed the girl had an empty glass in front of her. Without hesitation, she looked over to Dale and motioned to the girl's glass.

"Dale!! You wanna grab another one of these for my new friend here?"
Today, Friday, October 10, 2009, is my last day on RolePlayGateway.com.
Everyone give me lots of love, because I shall be handing lots out. <3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Matthias on Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:14 am

"MY GOD!" an unfamiliar voice yawned a bit loud for timing.

Sebastian stood there at the base of the stairs with a brown attire, stretching. He was unseen until then, then again, the only indication of his arrival was lead on the assumption that he came down the stairs, previously in an upper room until now. Sleeping? Both arms came down from their stretch and with playful hands, ruffled the brown strands that slept themselves. Yawn.

Sebastians' yawn doesn't finish until over at the bar with a tapping finger. Too busy to talk right now. By the time the keeper got around to him Sebastian had finished.

"I'd like a glass of water if that's fine." Sebastian spoke just before the beginning of another yawn.

He was pleased at how well and quickly the keeper got the water. With an odd smile and nod he thanked 'im at the end of a yawn. A palm rose to rub the delicate cheeks while the other slid around the glass of liquid.

"I'm sorry for all the yawning and incoherent babbling" Sebastian apologized, stumbling into another yawn.

He was about to take a drink, hoping to cease the infectious yawns when all of a sudden his body jumped. With a sort of cough to spurt from the mouth. Sebastian had just sneezed during a wide yawn.

"Son of a -" He spoke aloud, rubbing his neck with a free hand.

Matthias
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ralana on Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:55 pm

Evangeline blinked feeling the woman’s hand on her shoulder. Turning to face the other woman more the half angel gave her a weak smile still a bit unsure of herself. Demagiel was still talking with that man and she definitely didn’t want to interrupt to ask if she should try to ignore this ‘Alexis’ or not. So instead when the other woman asked for a name she answered, “Evangeline…”

Slowly her smile widened a bit as she watched Dale get another one of those fancy drinks prepared for her. The former nun still didn’t know who bought her the other drink, but well maybe they would introduce themselves later. “And thank you for the drink.” She paused going to run a hand through her hair not sure what else to really say next, but her attention was focused elsewhere when she heard the door to the bar open. Turning her head the half breed looked at the door just in time to see five men standing there, all wearing the same type of outfit. Maybe they were part of a club or something. She noticed Demagiel glancing at them though Evangeline was clearly staring at the group of men wide eyed. She had little tact and well they looked frightening. Still not wanting to interrupt him the girl pulled at the woman’s arm, “Um…do you-uh…” Evangeline stumbled over her words as Dale put the drink down in front of her. Quickly Evangeline looked away from the men and at Alexis, “Are-they regulars here? Those men…” She almost went to point, but then oh right that would be rude. Instead she grabbed her glass going to take a long drink of it.
STAR WARS

Motti: Don't try to frighten us with your sorcerous ways, Lord Vader. Your sad devotion to that ancient religion has not helped you conjure up the stolen data tapes, or given you clairvoyance enough to find the rebels' hidden fortress...

[Vader makes a pinching motion and Motti starts choking]

Vader: I find your lack of faith disturbing
American Physco

Patrick: I don't think we should see each other.

Evelyn: But your friends are my friends and my friends are your friends. I don't think it would work. You have a little something...

Patrick: I know that your friends are my friends and, uh... I thought about that. You can have'em.

Patrick: There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there.

Ralana
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:01 am

"Evangeline...Evangeline..." Alexis muttered the name to herself a few times as if trying to decide whether she approved of it or not. She lifted her gaze back up to meet that of Evangeline and smiled. "It's a beautiful name. It suits you." The girl's unsure smile was all too noticeable. As tough as Alexis could be, she had a soft spot for innocent young girls. She tried her best to shift her Tough Bitch act to that of a more down-to-earth women, trying her best to make the girl a little more comfortable, even if just for a minute. This was difficult due to the affect of her quickened drinking.

Alexis turned away from Evangeline after she thanked her for the drink, trying to hide the fact that she was trying to be nice. She watched Dale put the girl's drink together behind the bar, observing the fluid motions in which this seasoned man worked with all the tools at his disposal. She had lost interest in how he made drinks long ago, but would never lose the love of watching him do it. Just as soon as Dale set the new drink in front of Evangeline, Alexis heard a voice. When she turned to the girl to ask if she heard it, too, she noticed it was Evangeline herself, stumbling over her words like a kid in a wheelchair trying to walk for the first time.

“Are-they regulars here? Those men…”

Alexis turned towards the door and dropped her jaw slightly. She had seen these men before, but couldn't remember where. It certainly wasn't in Dale's bar, but there'd been plenty of talk here about them. Alexis never needed a newspaper to get the scoop on what was happening in the town. She learned everything on her daily visits to the bar. She usually sat by herself at the bar quietly, unintentionally listening to the loud conversations of the drunks in every corner. Even if she hadn't heard of the newcomers standing at the front door before, they certainly didn't look like they were bringing joy with them.

"Honey..." she said softly, turning her head towards Evangeline but keeping her eyes on the doorway. "I think we should finish our drinks and go up the street somewhere. We'll get drinks somewhere else." She finally tore her eyes away from the five men coming into the bar and turned back towards her drink. She downed about half of it, and glanced at how Evangeline was doing on her new drink.

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sadoth on Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:42 am

"Cough!...cough cough cough...hmmm."

Zeak had been sitting near the door to the bar sipping away at his hot coco. He had been there most of the night, had seen a couple of people he knew and had seen lots of people come in and out.

Most of them left drunk but he didn't care, he was fine enough sitting in the dark sipping away. There was nothing else for him to be doing that day and cause he had severed most of his ties with the waking world he had nothing better to do than to get a glimpse at others night lives.

The bar seemed to be settling down it was getting late and mostly everyone had left. But Zeak had noticed the few people remaining, especially when three men in suits walked in. It was a rarity to see anyone well dressed in this hellhole.

But he didn't think much of them when one of them, the one with the silver tie, sat down and seemed to be having a regular conversation. So Zeak went back to sipping on his coco, thinking to himself, "Well, I've been bored for hundreds of years no need on stopping now."

Then suddenly a shot rang down his spine when the door to the bar swung open. Leaning forward in his chair to see who it was he suddenly realized that is was bad. Five men in trenchcoats had entered the bar, and from the looks of them they seemed to be Deathwatch.

"Goddammit, why do the fuckers have to interrupt my coco break", Zeak thought to himself as he started to get up out of his chair.

Since he had been siting in the dark hardly anyone had seen him even there, much less what he was wearing or even what he looked like. Zeak took one more step forward into the light, showing off his broad soldiers and deep black hair, his face was nice but not overly handsome, his tan was deep. He was wearing a simple muscle shirt, his pants were baggy and seemed to be only held up by his belt. His feet were weighed down by the huge brown boots he had been wearing.

Looking over to were the two men and the two ladies had been sitting at the bar he heard one of the ladies say, "I think we should finish our drinks and go up the street somewhere. We'll get drinks somewhere else." Zeak thought to himself, "Well, looks like I've got a show to put on. Maybe I can buy some time to get them out before the shooting starts."

Zeak started walking beside the five men, slowly sizing each one of them up. He had run into these kinds of guys before, and he knew that they were heartless, and that if he wanted to really catch their attention he would have to do something a little off to his personality.

Walking past the men, then finnaly standing right in front of them Zeak yells, "Now see here, I'm gonna have to ask all you gentlemen to just turn around and leave, cause we don't like your kind here....Oh and try not to suck any dick on the way out...Ok!"

Sadoth
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azmodai2 on Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:15 pm

Demagiel allowed himself to be surprised as an exceedingly brave, or exceedingly stupid, man confronted the Deathwatch. He almost laughed. Almost. The man was more than likely going to end up as a smooth red paste on the nearest wall. Demagiel stood, bowed politely to the lord of Dusktown then walked calmly up to the confrontation that was forming near the bar door. He smiled amiably at all involved. "Gentlemen, gentlemen, gentlemen can we take this outside? I know why you lot are here and I'm it, I'd prefer if the spellslinging didn't concern everyone in the bar. Dale wouldn't be too happy. Neither would all the other beings here."

The leader of the Deathwatch stared at Demagiel, sent a cursory glance at Zeak then nodded his wide brimmed hat at the rest of his men. They began to file out. Demagiel moved to follow the last man out. As he passed Zaek he leaned over and, after a brief chuckle, said, "I appreciate the help, but unless you are FAR more than what meets the eye you're going to get yourself killed. Keep out of this if you know whats healthy."

Demagiel stepped out onto the dimly lit street to see a semi-cirlce of black clad men standing before him. They had weapons drawn, silver pistols pulsing with red runes and black knives with white etchings. The etchings and runes were certainly not for show, not that that particularly bothered him. What bothered him was the vaguely meaty device the leader held. A speaking gun. Not good company, suffice to say. If they had brought one then he was a more important mark than he had thought.

Azmodai2
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ralana on Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:27 pm

Evangeline glanced over at Alexis clearly even more worried when she suggested they take their drinks elsewhere. “Are they-?” She stopped looking over at the costumed men seeing that not only were they drawing closer, but that another man had gone to speak with him. Not knowing what else to do the young woman downed the drink in her hand before setting it on the counter. The half angel had to put a hand on the counter to steady her balance as she felt an alcohol rush hit her brain. The world around spin a little which made for one happy little trip, like the times when she was a child and used to spin around in the circle to watch the skirt of her dress flare out like a princess. The childhood memory and the sensation of the drink made Evangeline giggle a little bit forgetting about was going on in the room. In fact she wasn’t sure where she even was. Realizing that fact Evangeline brought her self back to reality a bit in order to get her bearings.

“What’s going on?” The woman asked out loud to really anyone who would answer as she looked around the bar for a clue of some kind. Blinking she noticed the stool that was next to her was empty. She raised a brow sure that someone she knew had been sitting there, yes in fact it was Demagiel! Her blue eyes went incredibly wide as she realized that he was gone and he left her there! “Where did-?” She looked around the bar seeing Demagiel leaving with the group of men in those fancy suits. “Hey wait-what’s-" Her voice trailed as her eyes locked on the man that was on the other side of the bar stool drinking. It was the guy that Demagiel was supposed to meet. Did he send him away? Evangeline was about to ask when she remembered something about not talking to the other man or something else important that she was suppose to remember. Coughing Evangeline looked over at Alexis suddenly remembering who she was. “What’s going on? Dem-I-uh…that guy went off with those suited men? Is that-Is that bad?”

Ralana
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:30 am

After watching Evangeline stumble all over herself, she decided that it was time to go, no matter how much protest she got from the girl. She was in an unstable state. It would be easy for Alexis to just take her away, so she wasn't worried.

"Evangeline, we need to go now. We really shouldn't be anywhere near here." She looked into the young girl's eyes, seeing a vortex of confusion and drunkenness staring back at her.

Alexis turned around and motioned for Dale to come talk to her. She watched him finish making a drink, sliding it across the bar to the man on the end. When he approached her, Alexis leaned in and whispered into his ear so softly that no one else could hear that any sound was coming out of her mouth. She pulled back across the bar and returned into a sitting position on her barstool, watching Dale nod and move to the back room of the bar.

"We'll be fine, Evangeline. Just come with me, " she said absently, her arms reaching out and grabbing the girl's wrist. When Dale came back out from the back room nodding to Alexis, she tugged at Evangeline's arm to get her to follow her to the back door of the bar.

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ralana on Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:00 pm

(Sorry I haven't posted before now.)

Evangeline felt Alexis tugging at her wrist, and the super model was saying something about leaving. Honestly she wasn’t sure the blonde haired woman was a model, but it seemed to fit for some odd reason. Slowly getting off the bar stool Evangeline stood up putting a hand on her head to steady herself as her head started to spin. “I can’t-…” Evangeline muttered softly looking out the front door where she knew Demagiel was outside with the suited men. She couldn’t just leave him could she? Drunken confusion froze her in place as the woman just stood there wondering for a moment.

Letting her blue eyes wander for a moment Evangeline caught sight of her satchel bag, “Oh! I can’t leave that!” She knelt dog a little too quickly going to grab the strap while at the same time almost falling over. Quickly standing Evangeline tossed the bag over her shoulder looking over at Alexis and then the door before starting to head towards it, “I want to watch…”

Ralana
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:04 am

Alexis sighed and shook her head as Evangeline practically fell over on herself with the simple task of picking up her bag. She looked to Dale as she waited on the girl to stand, noticing he was fighting back a chuckle. Alexis crossed her arms and tapped her foot against the musky wood under her feet, rolling her eyes at the bar owner. He immediately cleared his throat and leaned against the door frame that served as a gateway to the back room. He crossed his arms in sarcastic retaliation at Alexis, waiting for his time to play escort.

Turning her back to Dale, Alexis faced Evangeline. She locked her right arm with the girl's left, helping her stay on her feet. When she felt Evangeline's curiosity tugging her towards the front door just before her feet, Alexis shook her head.

"Oh, no we don't. Those guys are bad news, sweetheart. C'mon..." Alexis tugged at the girls arm, trying to lead her in Dale's direction. "This way, Evangeline."

She stepped towards the other end of the bar, turning her head to Dale as she pulled at the girl. She raised her eyebrows at him, letting him know that he'd better come help her if the girl didn't give in. Like it or not, Alexis was getting this girl out of here one way or another, even if it meant dragging her out kicking and screaming.

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ralana on Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:19 am

Suddenly the girl felt herself being yanked away from her current direction and spun around even though she wasn’t sure how it happened. Blinking in confusion Evangeline looked over at Alexis trying to be quiet, “But…I have to make sure my friend is alright! He might need my help!” Evangeline really didn’t know what she could do to help Demagiel, and honestly she didn’t want to fight but perhaps she could teleport them somewhere if she worked at it. Or maybe she could fly away and carry him. Alright so the latter was very doubtful but heck she could try couldn’t she!

Dragging her heels a bit the girl forced Alexis to slow down, or at least she hoped, “I just need to make sure he’ll be ok! And what if I get lost or something! Maybe we should call the cops or something huh? Aren’t they supposed to deal with these things?” The woman was looking for any excuse or way to try and convince the super model that she should wait a bit to see what happens.

Ralana
Member for 17 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!