Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Welcome to my Hell (mature)

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Welcome to my Hell (mature)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azmodai2 on Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:08 am

This world is sickening. Pollution chokes its air, filth clouds its streets and violence stalks its shadows. But this world is nothing like where I come from. I come from a truly sick place; a warzone humans are only vaguely aware of. I think you may like it.

I was born from Violence, from Hate, from Pain. My mother was raped. You may say ā€œThat is disgusting yes, but what makes you so special?ā€

My mother was raped by daemon.

This in itself is horrific enough, you might think. But no, my mother was not only raped by a daemon from Hell, she was an angel herself. What is the product of this disgusting union? Me. You deniers may scream, ā€œImpossible, you can't mix those bloodlines!ā€ but I ask you, are they truly so different? History, or mythology to humans, tells of an Angel who led fully half of Heaven against itself. What happened to him and his followers? They were cast away, to their own realm. We call this place Hell, and that rebellious little Angel? Satan. We are a sad brotherhood indeed.

But this Heaven and this Hell are not what you may know. The bible that many humans consider the 'Word' is diluted with mistranslation and falsification. Heaven and Hell are indeed places, but they are not so mystical as it may at first seem. Let me give you a little history lesson to clear a few things up about the world we dwell in.

Skip creation, its boring anyway. We come to the schism, the great civil war among the angels. On one side, Satan (Sataniel if you wish to use proper nomenclature), supported by his chief lieutenant, Lucifer, and fully half the Angels who dwell in the white city. The other side? You may think God or some omnipotent being, but no, there is no God. Why would Heaven be ruled by a tyrant, much like Hell? No Angels are far more... civil, than that. The Council, a group of the oldest and wisest of the divine beings, are the rulers of those lofty heights. As you well should know, the rebellion does not go particularly well for Satan. So, he escapes to a different world. Hell. Hell was once a vibrant and green place, actually. But hate is ugly, and these rebels were quite captured by hate.

So, Hell is as we know it, a repository for hate and evil. However, just because a ruler is dark and oppressive does not mean that his subjects are all equally as disgusting. The converse is true of even the most benign lord. Both Heaven and Hell occasionally sprout forth more oppositely inclined natives, however it is a rare occurrence. Far more common are the half-breeds that dot the human world, offspring of strange unions between the celestial (or infernal) and humanity.

The war continues and it is the humans and their half-kin that will decide it.

Okay, notes!
As the creator of this RP/universe I reserve the right to not allow any given person into it.
Follow all the RPGateway rules, and I expect posts to be of a good quality, I will absolutely not tolerate bad grammar, disgusting misspellings, or one-liners. Be mature people.

Concerning this little world:
There are various classes of both Angels and Daemons, both of which will be revealed as the RP progresses, if you have an idea for a new one you would like to present PM it to me.

To join post a bio which I will approve.

The character I will be using can be found at: demagiel-torqueo-dominus-adnihilo-t2154.html#p20163

Don't worry, I will be exercising a bit of restraint with him. Please keep characters restricted to humans, angels, daemons, half-breeds or hybrids. Nothing overpowered, balance advantages with disadvantages. Not all daemons are evil nor are all angels wholly good. Technology is modern day, with certain 'aware' circles having access to celestial or infernal characteristics. A bullet or two won't kill a divine being but it certainly would hurt a bit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Azmodai2
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Welcome to my Hell (mature)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LitomoSilver on Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:28 am

Name:Kira Minokoro
Height:5'10"
Weight:220
Race:Daemon
Alignment:Evil, with a tinge of good and lots of neutrality.
Strengths:Ability to move around at will, ability to "weave" magicks. Capable of telekinetics and pyrotechnics. Can convert energy from any source to his own energy source for recharge.
Weaknesses:Ability to "weave" and to use Telekinetics, Pyrotechnics is limited to the amount of energy in reserve and currently in his body. Again, ability to convert energy is limited to how much he can hold within him.

This is all I can think up for now. My brain is dead, but I'll update the bio when my mind is more fully at work rather than a pathetic imitation of a good RP'er.

Note: This character isn't fully developed, meaning that I will learn more about the character as I go along in the storyline. This is how an RP should be played out! :D
A Fallen Warrior am I, as I lay upon my back, knowing as I raise my eyes to the skies, as I lose the battle of my life, that I will never see again...those that I love. Blood and tears flow gently down my face as I await the final judgment...knowing that I am forever free, yet forever damned as I close my eyes and release my breath for the final time...

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain....It's time to toss the dice...Mat Cauthon-Robert Jordan...Wheel of Time series

"How do you prove that you exist? Maybe we don't exist..." - Vivi

"Having sworn fealty, must I spend my life in servitude?" - Steiner

"To be forgotten is worse than death." - Freya

"The only dependable thing about the future is uncertainty." - Amarant.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LitomoSilver
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ralana on Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:03 am

True Name: Unknown

Common: Evangeline Claire Oā€™Riley formerly Sister Evangeline Claire Oā€™Riley
Gender Female
Species: Half Human/Half Angel

Height: 5 ft 3
Weight: 116- 120
Waistline: Slender waist
Body Type: She has definite curves and an hourglass shape. A bit busty, Slender frame.

APPEARANCE
--Hair--
Length: Long
Style: Loose, down, a bit wild and free flowing.
Texture: Medium to thick, curly. Not like an afro, or really poofy though.
Color: Light Red

--Eyes--
Shape: Almond
Size: Medium to large, like not huge,
Color: Blue
Eyelashes: Long

--Skin--
Fair, not pale though. She has some color

Abilities: She is just learning hers, but what she can do right now is summon her wings, and summon her sword. A long with that of course Evangeline can fly and do basic combat, but she is beginner.

Bio: Evangeline was committed to the church when she was just a baby, and brought up to be a nun by Father Charlie Matthews. Until recently she knew nothing of her past except that her mother was a mass murder, and was passed on. She knew nothing of her family, and her motherā€™s family had disowned the child. Her entire life she was forced to stay in a church or near hollowed ground in order to be protected. The girl had been cursed since birth by her mother, according to Father Matthews, and demonic presences had followed her around since birth. Only in the church or clinging to the sacred rosary that was blessed by the pope was the girl ever fully safe.

Knowing this made the young woman very timid and scared of the world around her. She knew only the walls with in the church, and was easily shaken. That all changed though the day she met Demagiel, and he saw what she really was, a half breed of the angelic kind. It was that day as well the convent and church that Evangeline loved so dearly burned to the ground, an attack by that same demonic presence that had plagued her since birth. Only Evangeline and Father Matthewā€™s survived the flames. It was then that the two mortals saw the church would no longer protect Evangeline, and so she left with Demagiel.

Currently she is learning how to tap into her angelic side under Demagielā€™s guidance while at the same time finding love, the two are an item.

NOTE! More Information to be found out during roleplay, and this is a rough draft of the bio. I may need to change some things, and proof read this more.
STAR WARS

Motti: Don't try to frighten us with your sorcerous ways, Lord Vader. Your sad devotion to that ancient religion has not helped you conjure up the stolen data tapes, or given you clairvoyance enough to find the rebels' hidden fortress...

[Vader makes a pinching motion and Motti starts choking]

Vader: I find your lack of faith disturbing
American Physco

Patrick: I don't think we should see each other.

Evelyn: But your friends are my friends and my friends are your friends. I don't think it would work. You have a little something...

Patrick: I know that your friends are my friends and, uh... I thought about that. You can have'em.

Patrick: There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there.

Ralana
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz-peace on Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:46 am

True Name: Erna Lilith Tiana

Common Name: Syra

Race: Human-Demon mix

Appearance: Syra stands around 5ā€™6ā€ tall, with shining scarlet hair that flows down her back in loose ringlets like wild vines. Her eyes are an onyx black, doe-like in shape and accentuated by long lashes, and her skin has acquired the softest of tans over her many years of life. She has a lithe, yet muscular body, with the flexibility of a young sapling in a strong breeze. Three scars line her back, two reach from the tip of her shoulder blades to her mid back and are both straight and clean, whilst the third resides between them ā€“ jagged and ghastly. When Syra takes on her demonic form, she acquires horrendous wings. Charred human bone is showed along the top edge, in the corrupted shape of a humans arm, and smaller veins of ivory bone spread out through the tattered wings. They are made of a leathery skin and though badly tattered they give her ability to be airborne. Also, whilst in her demonic form her strength increases 5-fold and her skin acquires a sickly shadow beneath it. She holds a repulsive type of attraction in her stance and common nature.

Abilities: As Syra is still what Demons may call young, she is not fully tapped into her skills. At one century of age she acquired a Katana of a black blade and copper sheath which resides between her shoulder blades at most times. It burns the hand of anyone bar herself that holds it, and she can summon it to her person. She has only recently attained the ability to take on her demonic form though she developed the ability of her wings at a much earlier age. She is reasonable in combat, relying on strength and seed on most cases. She is an excelling flyer, wonderful during air-combat. She also has a learnt ability to use telekinesis and scrying. She is still a learner though.

History: Born on earth, Syraā€™s mother wasnā€™t the first poor soul to be seduced by the handsome misleading of a contemptuous demon. Anna, Syraā€™s mother, was fully unaware of Syraā€™s fathers race and merely took him as a runaway father ā€“ took scared to face the prospect of parenthood. This suited Syraā€™s father fine, who at the time was young for a Demon, and one of lower rank.

Anna continued to be blissfully unaware of Syraā€™s demonic heritage, and cared for the child until she was 5. Anna died in phenomena that year. Despite her human blood, Syraā€™s demon father Damon made himself known to her after the death of Anna. He spent years of training her, often not appearing to his bastard daughter for months to years on end.

During those years when she had no guidance Syra lived in bliss, fully aware of her heritage and taking advantage of her growing abilities many a time. She was rebellious, but not evil. Nor was she good. Syra chose to stay neutral, giving her more flexibility with her life.
Gradually her abilities and powers improved with her disciplined training, and Syra finally acquired the ability of her demonic form. It was painful at first, to have these skeletal expansions of limbs to rip open her back. But slowly the pain dimmed as she grew to expect it. Syra has been left with two scars after experiencing her first transformation. When she reached a century of age, Syra experienced her first true fight. It was with a fellow human-Demon hybrid of lesser abilities, and it was an air-combat which is Syraā€™s preferred way of battle. Syraā€™s opponent was killed, though Syra herself was rewarded with a ghastly scar between her shoulder blades. It was here that Syra also came into the possession of her Katana ā€“ Sorrows Revenge. A simple name for an excellent weapon.

Syra lost the guidance of her demonic father when she reached the age of 178 years. She is not completely sure why, but it was most likely he was killed. She now roams the country, picking fights occasionally but mostly keeping to herself with limited companionships.
There's Something About...
Tamara Hale... And It Reeks Of

Revenge

tigerz-peace
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azmodai2 on Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:40 pm

OOC: What say we get this show on the road.

Demagiel stood atop the tallest building in the city, casting his gaze out across the the blinking lights of the skyline at night. He took in a deep breath and smiled, nighttime was always his favorite. He let his eyes drift down to the streets below and watched the lights of cars speed by each other like a liquid creature filling the streets of the city. The city. Scelus City.

Ironic that he was in this city. The place had started out of nothing, but risen to massive heights in recent years due to an influx of corporate backing and private entrepreneurs. It was as vice-ridden and filth stained as any on the planet. And it was home to an inordinately large half-breed community. Secret night clubs and bars hidden away in the down town areas were second homes to his kind, havens for those just a bit different from the norm.

He hopped off the skyscraper and allowed himself to fall, reveling in the cold air speeding by him. Half way down he let out a sigh and great white wings ripped from his back, stalling his descent. A hard thrust of his wings and he shot forward toward the downtown. As he flew his wings gradually lost their brilliance, fading from white to gray to finally pitch black. He zipped between high-rise suites, corporate offices and luxury skyscrapers, heading steadily south towards the down town area. The buildings became more squat, older, grimier. The high-tech luminance of the heart of the city began to give way to the neon lights and yellowed street lamps of the red light district.

He spied a particularly old building and began to fly towards it, fluttering to land on the roof gently and quietly. He made his way to the roof entrance and turned the handle of the thick steel door that guarded his way downstairs. It was open. It was always open, Dale liked to have more inclined visitors use it from time to time. Demagiel stepped inside and made his way down two flights of stairs to the bottom floor of the building and entered the main bar area.

Dale's place technically didn't have a name, the man had never given it one, but the locals had taken to calling it Purgatory. It was a singularly defining name. Anyone, from any part of the spectrum could be found there. Dale liked to think it was akin to Midnight's Bar from the comic Constantine. In truth it was a bit more complicated than that. While Daemonspawn and Angelkin both frequented the bar and club they only occasionally ever associated with each other, however to the casual observer the polarization was hard to spot.

Demagiel stepped to the bar and sat at an empty stool, waiting for Dale to notice him. Within a few minutes the man had stepped to Demagiel's spot and was smiling brightly. "What'll it be, D? Beer, lemonade, Vodka? I just got imports on some great Russian shit, you should try it," Dale said as he leaned over the bar to take Demagiel's order. "Water, please. I'm just waiting for a contact. You wouldn't happen to know anything about the Bellgate incident, would you, Dale?" The bartender shook his head and went to get Demagiel's water, returning a moment later to hand the glass to him. The hybrid sipped it quietly as he waited for his contact to arrive, if they were even going to show up.

Azmodai2
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz-peace on Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:19 am

Syra sat at one end of the bar, resting her elbow on the hard top and leaning back to watch the slow happenings of the Purgatory. A half empty glass of vodka was held loosely in her hand as she blew on a strand of crimson hair that fell in front of her eyes. As Demagiel entered she turned her unnoticed, scruitinizing gaze upon him. Syra had never spoken to him, though she had seen him about a-plenty, and learnt his name off others. She continued to watch him as Dale spoke a few words to him and got him a glass of water. Syra's gaze shifted along the few empty seats then turned to the bar once more. her wings, casually folded, ruffled. Their tattered peices hanging loosely.
"Dale, be a dear and top us up will you?" Syra's voice rang out softly, rich in warmth, and repulsively inviting. She waited as Dale moved over to her, a bored expression playing on her face.
"Why're you always having half a glass filled up Syra? Can't you just finish the glass for once?"
syra spread one of her large wings, stretching the cramped "limbs". "Because that way it never goes empty."
Dale laughed at her plain statement and moved away as syra began to sip at the vodka once more, boredly staring about her.Twas such a dull night for her. Syra's mind wandered on the possiblities of what to do and found none.
"Looks like I'll be spending the night here" She murmured to herself as she suddenly gulped down the remaining vodka and placed the glass down with a clank.

tigerz-peace
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ralana on Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:23 am

Blue eyes looked up into the night sky searching the stars for any constellations. Trying to find the stars in the city was difficult enough, but searching for constellations out here was pretty hopeless. A light breeze blew stands of her long, dark red hair across her soft, lightly tanned skin. Gently a slender hand reached up pulling the strands of hair out of her face as the sounds of the traffic below made Evangeline turn her gaze from the sky.

Leaning off the stone ledge she was laying on, the nineteen year old let her left leg dangle off the side as she scanned the cars zooming down the street below her. It was funny, but the young woman herself still didnā€™t know how to drive a car. She never needed to and the idea of actually driving one scared her, like many things in the world. But, she had come far since she left the convent. Back then, she wouldnā€™t have been able to be outside, walk down the street, or be on top of the library with out having at least three panic attacks. Still she was nervous about being in the city, even more so that she was alone. Evangeline could have followed Demagiel around, but she wanted to at least try to be brave. Besides that, she wanted to find more information on her mother. All Father Matthewā€™s had really given her was a name, Sara Claire, and stories of her crimes. Evangeline needed to know more, just something inside of her wanted to understand what made her mother tick, and perhaps something hint as to who her father was.

Unfortunately all Evangeline was able to get her hands on were print outs of old newspaper clippings. Two dead, three hacked into pieces, and a bombing were just three of the horror stories the woman found connected to her own mother. She didnā€™t even want to think of the names they had called Sara either. All of the print offs of the old newspapers were stuffed in a dark brown book bag that was sitting on the roof, leaning against the stone ledge she was laying on. Evangeline couldnā€™t look at them anymore, it was too painful, and now she just didnā€™t want to think about any of it. Maybe trying to find out about her past was a mistake. And now, it was getting late.

Sighing she looked back up to the sky knowing that it was late. Demagiel told her he would be at that one bar; he had pointed it out to her when they flew over the city once. Bars werenā€™t a place she was used to, but if he was there it wouldnā€™t be that bad. The girl bit her lip going to sit up. Maybe being nervous in the bar would make her forget about her mother. Flipping her legs back over to the roof the woman stood up while picking up the book bag. She glanced down at her outfit, she was wearing black heels, and black strapless dress with an A-line skirt that stopped right above her knees. Luckily the dress had a lower back to it so that her wings could appear on her back with out ripping her clothing. Taking a couple steps forward Evangeline mentally called forth for her wings, instantly the bright white wings appeared flapping several times. In no time she was in the air flying high above the buildings while trying to remember the directions Demagiel had given her.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

It had taken Evangeline a little longer than she had thought to actually find the building and the bar, but now she was there. No longer were her wings out, she didnā€™t like showing them off to just anyone. They were too precious to her, and Evangeline was scared that someone would try to take them from her. Not that they would be able to, but thankfully the former nun had not had to fight in a real battle yet. She never wanted to. Actually hurting someone or killing them made her ill. Entering the bar the young woman clenched the strap of the book bag over her shoulder nervously. Suddenly Evangeline wished she had put her jacket on, or wore something else. Maybe she should have done something with her hair. Seeing the other women in the bar with make up on and well theyā€™re hair styled made Evangeline become extremely intimidated. Quickly she ran her hands through her hair trying to make herself look a little better as the thought of running away as fast as she could went through her mind. It was then she saw Demagiel at the bar drinking. Evangeline bit her lip feeling even more nervous, she didnā€™t feel like she could compete with half of the women here, but well she wanted to see him. They had been a part for most of the day. Slowly Evangeline walked up to Demagiel as her hands wrung the book bag strap nervously. She forced herself not to bother looking in the direction of the other men leering at her. Once she reached him at the bar the girl gently tapped him on the shoulder, ā€œHiā€¦ā€

Ralana
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azmodai2 on Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:47 pm

Demagiel waited a moment before turning and smiling at Evangeline. He winked at her and motioned for her to sit at the worn barstool to his right, leaving the one to his left unoccupied. "My dear, for the moment please pretend we are no more than friends. I am meeting an exceeding important individual and it would be in our best interests if it appeared that you were not important. Don't take it personally, darling, it's simply an act."

He turned to face the bar and ordered another glass of water from the barkeep, before training his full attentio on Evangeline. He smiled again, admiring her curves in the form fitting black dress and heels she was wearing, he let his eyes trail up to her face to take in her lovely red curls and exquisite features. He winked again and took a sip of his glass lightly before leaning to her slightly. "The person I am meeting is the ruler of a place called Dusktown. Of the few unaligned beings of power left on this planet, the rulers of Dusktown are among the most powerful, we have had limited dealings in the past." He glanced up at the clock hanging over the bar, "They should be arriving in about... 5.. 4.. 3.. 2..." As if on cue the door of the bar opened and in stepped two men wearing three piece suits, all black, with black ties and hard shaded sunglasses. Behind them another figure appeared, moving slowly into the bar with an air of confidence only true power could create.

Azmodai2
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LitomoSilver on Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:13 pm

It had been long in coming. The need to come to Scelus City had finally struck him like a blow to the head. Why he chose to come here was unknown. He knew that the Fates were playing their cards at this moment. They always were, at any given moment.

Sometimes the cards given you were a pain in the ass to have. Other times, they were ridiculously awesome to have. For now though, it was a really shitty card. He could feel Scelus City calling upon him for reasons beyond him at the moment. Thusly, he came.

A silver line slashed into the sky, about six foot up in the air, vertical. Slowly, it rotated sideways, before extending to door dimensions. It stopped at just half a foot away from the ground, before revealing a warmer climate where he was. Beautiful flowers of all sorts were waving gently side to side in the sunny part of the field that he was standing in.

For a moment he picked a rose to smell, smelling not the beauty of the rose, but that of desolation, of things to come that would blacken the roses.

Then he stepped through, letting the rose fall to the ground in an almost familiarly slow way, as if a lover had just dropped it in a TV show. Swiftly, he let the Gateway snap shut once he was through. Then he patted his black pants' pocket, looking for the phone that he'd put in there not too long ago.

"Where's the fucking phone?" He muttered to himself, sticking a hand into his pockets, finding his wallet hiding in it, as well as the phone, having managed to stick to the wallet, almost like that of a limpet to a shark. Then he pulled the phone out and checked the time, then put it back where it belonged, muttering. "Fuck. So, this is the City I'm supposed to be in? What the fuck am I supposed to do here, then?"

No answer was forthcoming, and so with that, he sighed and shook his head, walking. His black steel-toed boots rang out a bit, with the sound that seemed to say that if he was to be crossed, others would die. Casually, he brushed away the black cloak that he wore which covered and kept his body warm, despite not needing the cloak, for those with power and the affinity of Darkness needed no such thing... but he liked creature comforts.

Then he shook his head, long, brown hair bound into a ponytail, as his blue-green eyes looked around slowly, taking in the City and for the nonce, randomly walking around.

LitomoSilver
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz-peace on Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:32 pm

Syra looked up as the door opened and a woman stepped in, glancing about unsurely. She continued to watch as she moved towards Demagiel. Their murmurs reached her softly but she tuned them out. She wasn't going o eaves-drop. A few more minutes passed, Syra having turned her attention away from the two to watching the very empty room. Again, Syra looked up as the door opened, and now she stared completely and utterly openly. Suits? who wore quits to a place like this? She watched as the two men passed to allow a third entry, and she raised a slight brow. She had an inkling that she knew who they were... Only an inkling.

ooc: sorry bout the short post

tigerz-peace
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:50 am

Name:Alexis Helena Yofiel

Species: Full Angel

Appearance: Alexis changes outfits frequently due to her lifestyle. She primarily wears any combination of the following items: miniskirt, tube top, form fitting dress, heels, boots, fishnet stockings, corset-style top. She always has her black leather coat with her, whether she is holding it loosely as she walks up the side of the street cruising for her next customer, or is wearing it to signal she is not working, hiding her exposed skin underneath. She has stick-straight bleach-blonde hair that mostly appears to be white, and it falls to the middle of her back. She has a rather slender body, although a little more curvy than what might be considered 'average.' She stands at about 5'7" without heels or boots on, and has several scars all over her body, the most noticeable one being a 4 inch mark on the left side of her neck.

Brief Background: Alexis, also called Alex by her friends and Lexi by her clients, lives a life that ranks lowest in the city of Scelus. She serves as love-for-hire. Her clients consist of the nastiest people for miles, but it makes her enough money to get by.

She grew up in Scelus and has never left. She was raised in a dirty orphanage that was overpopulated and underfunded. Alexis knows nothing of her parents, nor anything of her being a full-blooded Angel. All she knows is what the orphanage tells her, and that is not much: They found her in a trash can in the alley next to the orphanage and of course, had to take her in. As soon as she turned 16, she left the wretched place she called home and started her work on the streets, aiming to create a life for herself.

She is aware of the other species around the city, in fact she is quite often found around them when she is not working. She sees Dale as a father figure, as she has come to know him from her almost daily visits to his bar.

IC:

The cool night air sent shivers across Alexis' bare, pale skin. She was hoping to a have a couple more customers, but she had done exceptionally well already tonight, and decided to call it a day. She stepped into the nearest alleyway to straighten out her clothes and put her coat on. She was a lady in red this evening. A fire red corset-style top graced her bosom and enhanced the seductiveness that her chest already had. Her red miniskirt was obviously worn, but still served it's purpose for attracting clients. Red heels completed her ensemble, studded with red jewels so that while she was working, she'd at least have something on to distract her clients from their wallets after shedding the rest of her outfit. She set her purse down and shook her black leather coat out. It made a quick whipping noise before she spun it around to her back and stuck her arms through the sleeves. She picked her purse back up and walked across the street to Dale's, being wary of the random puddles left behind by the rain the night before.

The musty, moisture-filled air quickly faded as she approached Dale's bar, replaced with scents of rum, smoke, and stale wood. These smells had become Alexis' favorite. For the past 2 years, she had been coming into the bar and burning off her worries with a few drinks, Dale always being happy accommodate her and protect her. Alexis had never come to the bar this late before, but it had been a long night and she had lost track of time long ago.

She quietly walked into the bar and closed the door behind her. Looking around, she didn't see the usual crowd that she would have earlier in the night when she usually visited. She hardly knew any of these people. Alexis annoyingly pushed past some men in suits crowded at the door and proceeded to the bar, pulling out an old stool beside a young man and woman. She leaned over the bar and waved at Dale, signaling that she wanted the usual. Alexis finally sat down and sighed heavily, realizing how happy she was to be off of her feet.
Today, Friday, October 10, 2009, is my last day on RolePlayGateway.com.
Everyone give me lots of love, because I shall be handing lots out. <3

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ralana on Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:11 pm

The woman tilted her head to the side wondering why Demagiel didnā€™t acknowledge her right away. But, just as the thought to tap him again crossed the womanā€™s mind he turned to face her. Evangeline gave him a soft smile expecting-well something more than him just gesturing to a seat. In fact she stood there a moment, unsure before going to sit down next to him on the stool.

Then, he started talking. And he wanted her to-pretend they were just friends? He had to be joking. But, he wasnā€™t. Evangeline held in a sigh, and just nodded at him with a weak smile as her hands continued to wring the strap of the book bag nervously. She was being silly. The girl smirked slightly to herself before catching Demagiel looking at her. Her smile widened slightly when he winked at her the second time. Yes, she was definitely being silly. Thinking she should order a drink the woman opened the top flap of her book and pulled out a small purse as Demageil leaned closer to her. Listening intently Evangelineā€™s blue eyes flashed to door seeing those men in suits enter. She swallowed hard also sensing the other more powerful figure behind them. A moment of sheer panic went through the womanā€™s mind and body as she thought about running. ā€œIā€™m-I-uhā€¦ā€ The nineteen year old stumbled over her words seeing the others getting closer. Quickly she turned her body to face the bar hoping she wouldnā€™t ruin anything terribly. Maybe if-it was then she heard the clip clopping of heels.

That sound was coming closer and the half angel turned just in time to see an extremely beautiful woman with amazing blonde hair sit down next to Demagiel. Now she completely lost focus of the men in suits or whoever that powerful being was. The woman sitting next to Demagiel was-well looked like she walked off the cover of one of those magazineā€™s with all the pretty clothes in them. Evangelineā€™s could feel her heart sinking faster than the ā€˜Titanicā€™ and with out the fan fare.

Realizing that she was completely staring at the woman Evangeline turned her head promptly facing the bar again. Thankfully Evangelineā€™s facial expression had just been bewilderment, so maybe she could play off that she was drunk? As the thought crossed the womanā€™s mind that bar tender put a drink in front of the former nun. She blinked several times looking down at the strange pinkish drink with whipped creame on top. ā€œBut-I didnā€™t order-ā€¦ā€ Dale interrupted her while resting a cherry a top the creame, ā€œA gift from a secret admirer.ā€ Evangeline looked between the bar tender and the drink even more puzzled as the man walked away.

Her blue eyes stared at the glass of alcohol for a long moment before she pried her right hand away from her back going to at least try a sip of whatever that was.

Ralana
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azmodai2 on Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:35 pm

As the woman sat down next to him Demagiel allowed a look of distinct surprise and slight amusement cross his face. He even chuckled lightly. He turned to Alexis, a woman whom he had seen possibly once or twice during his many visits to Dale's. He leaned in slightly, "Pardon me, miss, but that seat is saved for the time being. I do not wish to be rude but it would be in your best interests to simply find another stool. The person who will be sitting there will not take lightly to you impeding and even a pure-blood such as yourself would have an exceptionally difficult time... dealing with them."

As he spoke to Alexis quietly he noted that Evangeline had received, but not ordered, a drink. Before she could take a sip he quickly but lightly put his hand flat over the top of the drink and shot her a glance as if to say "Don't drink this." He slid the drink near to him, glanced at it, sniffed it then set it back down and passed it back over to Evangeline, before giving her "ok" nod. e turned his attention back to the woman before him and gave her as a friendly a smile as he could muster. He glanced up at the door and the two men in suits had made way for a smaller man, also in an all black suit, however his tie was a distinct solid silver. The man had jet black short hair and a long scar running down his left cheek. He removed his designer sunglasses and glanced around the room, then spotted Demagiel. His eyes were solid black orbs.

Azmodai2
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:23 pm

Giggling softly to herself, Alexis ignored the man's request at first. She gracefully played with the legs of the barstool with her feet as she leaned her torso against the bar. The pale skin of her chest became more apparent as her bosom rested atop the old wood. She nodded to Dale when he set her drink in front of her. Alexis picked up the glass and held it in front of her face, swirling the rum and Diet Coke to hear the pleasant sound of the ice hitting the hard surface that encased it. She smiled to herself as she spoke, the dancing liquid continued to entice her senses. Because of this distraction, it took her several moments to finally reply to the man's plea.

"Look, sexy. I don't know what the fuck you're talking about, but I'll be happy to move for a face like yours."

She turned her head only slightly to look at him. She leaned her head down an inch or two, as if to look over the rim of a pair of glasses, and eyed him from top to bottom, her chest heaving on the bar as she giggled again. As her eyes moved back up his body and met his gaze, she gave him the same seductive look that her clients had the pleasure of getting.

"Maybe I'll run into you again when you're not expecting someone."

Alexis made it a point to enhance the man's view of her bosom as she stood up from the stool. She grasped her purse in one hand and took her drink in the other, her gaze never leaving his. She blew a kiss at him before proceeding to the stool on the other side of the young woman to the man's right. She slammed her drink on the table as she looked to the young girl in black.

"Is this seat taken, sweety?"

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ralana on Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:27 pm

Just as Evangeline was about to take a drink Demagiel took it away from her. She turned her head going to protest. At least she could get have a free drink, that wasnā€™t bad was it? She watched as he sniffed it and then sent the glass back. He thought it was what-poisoned? The girl couldnā€™t help the look of confusion on her face as she picked up the drink taking a sip.

Her eyes widened as liquid tingled against her taste buds. This was-well amazing! The girl smiled before casually glancing over to Demagiel and that girl just in time to see how seductive she was acting towards him. Evangeline hadnā€™t heard the talk between the two except for mumbling. Not wanting to stare again the woman looked a head going to down the drink in two gulps. She blinked a few times seeing her glass was empty and feeling a bit light headed.

The young woman blinked a few times trying to get used to the strange sensation that was coming over her. Hearing a loud clank next to her Evangeline jumped slightly thinking she broke something. The half angel quickly looked for the source of the noise as that magazine woman spoke to her. Turning in confusion Evangeline looked up at the blonde haired woman, ā€œUh-ā€¦ā€ Her voice trailed as she glanced from Demagiel seeing the seat next to him was now empty. What happened? ā€œUhā€¦no-no its not.ā€ Evangeline coughed looking back at her glass as she gave the other woman a short nervous smile.

Ralana
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azmodai2 on Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:40 am

The man moved slowly to Demagiel, while the two bodyguards scanned the room for potential threats. Demagiel almost laughed. This whole are of the city was a potential threat, and as far as he could sense, the bodyguards were not particularly powerful beings. They weren't even half-breeds.

The lord of Dusktown took a seat next to Demagiel and nodded to the hybrid lightly, then ordered a glass of scotch. After taking a sip and savoring the flavor he looked up at Demagiel and smiled lightly. It was a tad disturbing. "So, my hybrid friend, why have you called this meeting? I am a busy man, this had better be important, I do not like wasting my time talking to old acquaintances in less than desirable bars."

Demagiel sipped his water and remained silent for a moment before leaning in to whisper into the man's ear quietly, "The Helldivers have been mobilized, the Chorus is on alert and the Symphony almost played a week ago. Something is distinctly wrong and this time it is going to affect more than just Above and Below. the In Between is in danger, and that includes Dusktown, Darkside and every other haven for our kind."

Azmodai2
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:29 am

"Thank you, dear."

Alexis smiled at the girl after she answered and lifted herself onto the old, wooden stool. She slung her purse lazily onto the bar beside her drink, narrowly missing the glass. She crossed her legs at the ankles and tucked them under the stool, resting them on one of the horizontal support rods that kept the wooden legs in shape. Her smile gone, Alexis downed the rest of the drink and nodded to Dale for another one. She swirled her almost-empty glass on on the stale wood of the bar, listening to the ice dancing as she stared at it, mezmerized by the sound as her mind wandered off.

She snapped back into reality as Dale put another drink in front of her, waiting on her response so that he may take her first one. She slid the old glass to him and took the fresh one in her right hand. With a deep breath, Alexis rested her left elbow on the bar and placed her chin in her left hand, letting her hand hold the weight of her head. Oblivious to everything else going on in the bar, she gently played with her glass on the bar in front of her, pushing it in and out of the wet circle made by the condensation of her previous glass.

Finally, tired of getting lost within herself, she turned her head towards the young woman beside her, using her as a distraction.

"What is a nervous girl like yourself doing out this late?"

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VioLyn Blaze on Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:59 pm

Virgo sat silently on the roof top of an opera house. Leaning on the glass dome, his heart melted when the singing started. His golden white eyes closed, and the soft music entered his ears. He gave a very loud sigh as if slipping into another world. A world free of slime and disgust. Though evil lurked in all places, the more he worked to preserve the good name for all beings to truly be happy and co-exist, the more clutter seemed to come up. He ran his pale fingers through his ebony hair and slowly formed it into a bun tying it with a white ribbon. The music had subsided, and his eyes opened once more. A bright luminous aura surrounded his body breaking the monotonous tone of the night around him. He shifted his body, no longer leaning on the glass dome. He looked down and watched as the people got into their fancy cars. He felt sad, he hid his face from the world, he would be the savior that no one would know or even thank. It was just another night for the unsung hero.

His eyes beamed forward and leaned from the roof top and started his decent. The winds ripped through his body and he landed crushing the ground below him into an alley of dark misfortunes. A loud cry was heard to his left, thugs and a woman. With a menacingly low tone Virgo spoke.

"Leave the woman, alone." At the moment, Virgo slammed his fists together and starred down the two little men. However, that did not seem to work, they got his attention by pulling out a knife and a gun.

"Trust me, you do not wanna do that. I will strike you down before you can even lift a finger to save your own life. Think carefully," he spoke.

"Who the fuck are you to tell us what to do? You have any idea who we are? We are part of a BIG BIG organization buddy, and we don't allow trash such as yourself to speak to us in that kind of tone to us. We'll leave the girl alone once we cut the balls off this lug."

The man with the knife started his attack, he lunged forward, his long, brown, coat jacket was being twisted from the side as Virgo moved fluidly away from the lunge and started to wrap the man, breaking his arm and him dropping the knife. He palmed the man's face and threw him into a dumpster to the right. He stared at the other man, with a quick tear, his shirt ripped opened and white angelic wings sprouted from his back. The aura around his body shinned brightly and like a flash of lightning, Virgo bolted towards the man with the gun and grabbed it from his hands, but not before a quick round entering his side. Virgo got careless this time, actually being wounded from a thug. Virgo twisted his wrist and he dropped the gun from his hand and with a forceful back hand, he sent the other thug in the other direction falling unconscious. Virgo looked to the woman, blood poured from the open wound on the left side of his abdomen. He touched his wound and held tightly to stop the blood, he would have to get the bullet out.

"You seem to be well. Run from this place, and do not look back," Virgo said.
"But you are injured! I can't possibly leave without--"
"Don't worry, it is not that big of a deal. It's only a flesh wound, besides, I'm not quite normal," he said retracting the wings into his back.
"I can call--"
"Don't. You would only make things more complicated. Have a safe night."

Virgo leaped upwards towards the sky and his wings sprouted once more. He flew in circles high above the city live a dove. He entered the clouds and he flew upside down for the moment examining his abdomen. Forcefully with his fingers, he tugged at the wound removing the small nugget of metal that had entered his body. He placed it in his pocket and the wound started to slowly close itself, leaving a scar on his pale white body. The night was so young and decorated with the stars. His eyes watched from above as he flew left and right, his wings slowly beating the air.

"I want a world, where peace and love reign..."

VioLyn Blaze
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz-peace on Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:35 pm

Syra sighed as Dale placed a bottle of rum and cola in front of her, and she pushed a few notes across to him
'Thanks darl'. I'll see you some other night; I don't think much is gonna happen for me here, tonight.' The womanā€™s lips curled into a slight smile as she leant over the bar and placed a quick peck on his grizzly cheek, before she ruffled his hair and stood, pushing the stool back. The rum and cola was gripped in one hand lightly, threatening to fall but not.
'Don't drink and drive, Syra.' Dale nodded at her.
'Dale, I think my horrible jokes are rubbing off on you. Don't worry, I'll fly.'
The bar had become too boring for Syra, and now she walked past the few sitting at the bar. Their conversation had bored her, and having tuned out, Syra had decided to go looking for fun, for once.
As she passed the two, what she assumed to be, body guards, one gave her an odd look and his gaze followed her as she passed through the door, her tattered wings rippling out behind her.

The cool night air was a relief from indoors, and Syra cracked open the bottle and took a swig. The alcohol spread through her veins, intoxicating her blood as she spread her wings. The soft breeze passed through them, causing the tatters to flutter even more so, and Syra walked a few steps before pushing herself off the ground. She resided in mid air for a several moments before her wings flapped once to along her to gain height, gradually rising higher then most buildings. The cloud was low tonight, and she was soon lost among it as she moved over the ghostly city. Lights blinked in and out of existence, and cars buzzed below, the size of ants. Syra stopped, hovering where she was, staring about her. The view was obscured by cloud and some smog, but she didn't mind. Randomly she began to sing softly, her voice carrying out around her lithe form.

'If I could fall, into the sky
Do you think time, would pass me by
Coz' you know I'd walk
A thousand miles
If I could just see you
Tonight.'
Syra's voice was soft and carrying, and she folded her wings for several moments so that she fell back, towards the ground, before she expanded the tattered limbs and caught herself upon the rising air. Amazingly the rum and cola hadn't spilled, and she took another swig, staring through gaps of cloud at the dark sky, searching for a star yet only spotting a helicopter.

tigerz-peace
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ralana on Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:53 am

Evangeline was still staring at the empty glass in front of her wondering why her head felt fuzzy. She smirked slightly to herself and then went to pull the strap of the bag off her shoulder. She rested the bag on her feet as she leaned them against the bar making a shelf of sorts. The woman grinned pleased at how creative she was. For some reason she felt more than content, and well wanted another one of those nice drinks.

Looking around the bar the young woman tried to find whoever it was who had bought her the drink. It wasnā€™t that she really wanted another free one, it was just she didnā€™t know what it was called. Where did the bar tender go?

Just as Evangeline was looking for Dale that magazine woman spoke to her. She blinked several times looking over at the other woman before glancing at Demagiel. She paused for a moment looking at him sense he was speaking with another man. Maybe that was his contact? But, right she shouldnā€™t stare. Quickly, the former nun looked back at the blonde giving her a weak smile.

ā€œUmā€¦ā€ She paused trying to think of a good answer, but well she didnā€™t really have one. In fact it was clear the young woman didnā€™t have a good answer from the look on her face. Her blue eyes were staring up at the ceiling and she was biting her bottom lip. Hmm, she didnā€™t really want to lie, but well maybe she would have to. ā€œJustā€¦had nothing better to do I guess.ā€ The young woman coughed going to run a hand through her hair. ā€œIs being nervous a bad thing here?ā€

Ralana
Member for 17 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!