Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Welcome Home! A Family RP [OPEN]

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Welcome Home! A Family RP [OPEN]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neon.lynxie on Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:41 pm

Raven followed Ali down the stairs and once he ran to the door she left him and when to the kitchen. She decided the two would need some time alone to talk so shell get everyone some Soda pop and snacks.
"Jax what kind of Soda do you want?"She asked peaking in to the livving room where the two boys where crying.
"eh...Sorry for innturrupting." She mummbled nervousely.
usally Raven would leaver her siblings and their friends alone so they all didnt start hating her for being an annoying older sister who worried too much.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Neon.lynxie
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saint Bella on Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:00 pm

Before he could answer Ali, Raven interrupted. "No, it's okay Rav'. I'm not thirsty right now, thanks." Jax answered, wiping his eyes once more. "Ali, I wouldn't have kept going if you had left. I want to respect you, and respect my brother. I've been in-" His phone interrupted his sentence, blaring out his defult ringtone "Hey Baby" by Blessthefall, which told him he had a call. "I'm sorry Ali, I think I should take this." Jax got up from the couch and made his way outside. "Yes Brandon?" He asked impatiently, ready to go back to Ali. "That's no way to talk to your boyfriend, Jaxy." Jax looked back at the house guiltly. He had gotten back with his ex, because Ali had been in his own little world. Now, he had to break up with Brandon. "Brandon, we need to break up." Jax told him firmly, ready for yelling at the other end. He didn't expect what he heard instead.

"But we shouldn't. You want to know why? I know that special secret, about your mother. Even though they're still married, if we break up, they will too. You need to be careful who you reveal secrets to, Jaxy." Jax went pale at the statement. He'd totally forgotten. The day when the blood test slipped out of the shoe box, when his mother lied all these years about Jason and his true father. Brandon had gone on the visit to meet the artist, Jackson Wilde. "You can't... do that." Jax stuttered, knowing the all-victorious grin that would be on Brandon's face. "I won't, unless you leave, Jaxon Love."
"SLUT!" "Well, good morning to you too, sir." -Christian, Myself

"Welcome to Drama, your life begins here." Mr. McHugh

"I heard you popped your Dr. Horrible Cherry today." "..." -Christian, Myself

"Okay, Kelsey and I are waltzing at State next year." -Dan

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Saint Bella
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:29 pm

Ali watched as Jax left to answer his phone, he followed Jax but paused at the door he wasn't listening to the conversation since he was playing with the string on his hoodie. When he noticed Jax stopped talking he looked upset, walking up he put his hand on his shoulder giving it a soft squeeze "Hey whats the matter, bad news?" he asked placing another hand on Jax's hip sort of holding him in a soft enmbrace. Jason was always the one to hold Ali and he loved it he felt so safe in his arms aside from when Ali would surprise him with dinner.
~There's only now, there's only this, forget regret, or life is yours to miss~ - RENT

~ If at first you don't succed, Destroy all evidence that you tried ~

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby camjac16 on Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:00 pm

Name: Jordan Brooks
Appearance:red hair, pale skin, blue eyes that fade to green maving in towards the pupil, she looks anorexic
http://img3.visualizeus.com/thumbs/1c/b ... 5891_h.jpg

Personality:silent when around other people, doesn't really like expressing her feelings to people, dark
Likes:singing, playing the piano, learning new songs on her guitar, writing songs to record in her room, playing her clarinet, listening to meaningful songs and some just really good songs no one knows
Dislikes:most of the girls who dress to impress, fashion in general even though she knows all eyes are on her when she walks in a room
Other:she is adopted her parents died in a car crash when she was five, she ran away from her adopted family

camjac16
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saint Bella on Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:45 pm

"Ali, baby." Jax's eyes overflow with tears, and he held Ali in his arms. Jax kissed Ali on the forehead, so guilty to leave. "I'm so sorry." He whispered, kissing his fingertips and walking away. Like a magnet pulling him away, to keep ihm from his true love, to save his powerful family values. He made it to a square of grass before falling down in sorrrow. The tears racked his body as he though of all the good times. Hanging out with Ali, accidently falling asleep with him, kissing Ali. All taken away from him because of a blackmailing ex and a stupid secret.

Saint Bella
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:47 pm

Ali reached after Jax as he began to leave his heart began to ache and long for Jax. He ran after Jax and caught up with him as he sat on the grass he sat down and pulled him into a deep kiss pulling away he pressed his forehead against Jax's he spoke " jaxxy why are you doing this to me... I lost your brother I don't want to loose you as well babe.. Tell me what's happening " he pleaded.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saint Bella on Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:04 am

"Plase don't do this to me, Ali." Jax sobbed, holding onto Ali for dear life. The wind blew at his back, as of already punishing him for hurting Ali. "Brandon knows my secret, and he's blackmailing me with it." Jax tried to explained, tears steadily crawling down his face. He held onto Ali's waist, playing subconsciously with Ali's hands. Jax let his head rest on Ali's shoulder as his cries turned into violent spasms, then to silent tears.

Saint Bella
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:08 am

Ali wrapped his arms around Jax's body rubbing his back with his hands holding him close not wanting to let him go. " oh Jax... It's going to be all right why don't you just ignore this bradon guy get him out of your life delete his contact information and just ignore him and if he tells this secret then deny it ever happening. I hate seeing you so upset" Ali spoke as he rocked Jax back and forth trying to calm him down Ali kissed Jax's head softly.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saint Bella on Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:23 pm

Jax let his tears fade into hiccups in Ali's arms, letting the rocking take a calming effect on him. He looked up at Ali, puppy dog eyes, and kissed him. The cold metal of Ali's snake bites with the warmth of their lips made Jax melt. His arms slithered up to Ali's neck, wrapping themselves around it. Jax pulled Ali closer, just holding him. Then he went for Ali's sweet spot, to thank Ali and tease him. Jax is the biggest tease any boy could ever meet. As long as he gets teased in return. 

Saint Bella
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:56 pm

(hmm i could have sworn i posted)

Ali moaned lightly through the kiss placing his hands on Jax's hips as Jax pulled him closer. Ali's body tensed when Jax started to tease him, he hadn't been intimate with anyone for months since Jason died it was a whole new experience to him especially since Jason used to tease Ali occasionally in the same way, Jason used to keep diary's had Jax been reading them in order to find out what he and Ali did together was he trying to be Jason for Ali? " Sorry i'm not used to close..closeness yet, your my first kiss in months"

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saint Bella on Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:17 am

"Al-alright." This was surprising, since Jax had forgotten that he was just kissing his brother's boyfriend. He backed off, ruffling his hair in embarrassment. "My mom's probably wondering where I am, I'll come back later." Jax kind of rasped, only loud enough for Ali to hear he kissed Ali gently on the cheek, giving him a half smile and walking home. When he made it to his house, he heard yelling. He walked in to find his father and mother distraught. In his hands he held a bottle of black nail polish. Oh shit. Jax doesn't wear makeup or dress in heels, but his friend Rae did paint his nails. His father grabbed his wrist, showing the evidence to his mother.

Jax hadn't told his father that he is gay too.

Saint Bella
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:14 pm

(did you get the pm that i sent? and do you reckon that Brandon should like kidnap Ali and Jax thinking that Jax is cheating on him with Ali?)

Ali watched as Jax left he blushed softly when Jax kissed him on the cheek, he liked things like that small intimate things. Taking out his phone he sent a text to Jax " I hope i didn't upset you Jax we can go out into town soon maybe grab some starbucks" he pressed send and walked home a smile on his face that hadn't been there for a while.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saint Bella on Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:41 pm

(Or, or, Brandon could try to kill him in a car accident. But Brandon dies and Jax is in a coma. Sound good?)

"Dad, I'm gay. Just like Jason." Dad streaked towards Jax and grabbed him by the collar. "Don't you EVER say his name again!" "Like you cared about him. You didn't give a shit about him or me." Jax made his way out of the house, calling Ali. "Hey Ali I-" Jax was cut off by an all too familiar black car running into his side and blasting him into the yard. And the drug, taken by Brandon, sen him into a sleep the doctors say he will never wake up from.

"ALI!"

Saint Bella
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:51 pm

(how long would the coma be for so i can do a time skip kind of thing )

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saint Bella on Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:39 pm

(Two or three months at the most)

Saint Bella
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:14 pm

(ok all right then do you want me to send you that pm again?)

- THREE MOTNHS LATER -

Ali sat next to Jax's hospital bed his eyes tired and worn out from watching over his bed, the accident had left Ali so upset almost lossing one of his best friends in a car accident almost seemed like cruel irony. He stayed in the hospital room with Jax and had even made the staff bring a bed in so he could be by Jax's side all the time.

He was sitting by his side at the moment holding Jax's hand waiting for any response out of him " Not much going on today Jax, not a lot to tell you really i need to have a shave i'll tell you now here feel..." His voice trailed of as he gently riased Jax's hand to his stubbled chin his hair was long too.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saint Bella on Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:26 pm

(no ill PM you as soon as I make this post)

"Well Jax, you get to go back to Ali. Treat him like a prince, Jaxon Love." Jason had tears in his eyes, just as Jaxon. Jason knew the pain that his baby twin would face  once his mind landed back on Earth; Jaxon knew he had to leave his only brother to take care of Ali on Earth. "I, Jason Love, love you, Jaxon Love, so freaking much. I love you, Jaxy." "I love you more, Jay." Once Jax was out of Jason's arms, he stumbled into a pit of darkness that would take him back to Ali, and all the pain of Earth.

The first thing Jax feels is excruciating pain. His ribs are very fragile and ached every time he moved. His hands felt a scratch feeling, and his other arm is held to his chest in a sling. His bright blue eyes bloomed open, a bearded Ali in his view. "Ali Bo…" came his raspy voice, rubbing his thumb through the scruff. 

Saint Bella
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:27 am

Ali looked over to the teenager in the bed his face breaking into a smile his eyes watering with fresh tears. Kissing Jaxon's hand he spoke " your timings a bit off Jax I learn how to play guitar and you wake up to my scruffy face if only I thought of growing this out sooner" he smiled widely his first smile in months " how are you feeling you hungry?"

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saint Bella on Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:01 pm

"Ali, ribs… pain, Ali." Jax scratched out, putting his hands to his head. His side flamed in the purest agony, taking his mind. Hot years lolled down his face, begging for relief. The pain killer of the dream wore off, and his arm shot another dose of pain. "Pain... Brandon, you… car crash." He stuttered with his thoughts cluttered with pain and so many random images. 

Saint Bella
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:10 pm

Ali's eyes broke at the sight of Jax in pain he moved closer to the bed brushing Jax's long hair out of his eyes, " I know it hurts babe you have to relax allright i'm here with you okay?" he stroked Jax's hair softly while pressing a button for one of the doctors to come in.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!