Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Welcome Home! A Family RP [OPEN]

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Welcome Home! A Family RP [OPEN]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saint Bella on Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:38 pm

"Ali… pain, heart… hurts." The doctor walked in, adding some pain killers into his IV bag. The pain in his side relaxed slowly, but his arm became a dull pain that didn't actually hurt. "I missed you, Ali." Jax told him hoarsely, his voice barely above a whisper. He had a short coughing fit, but after grabbed Ali's hand and rubbed it gently, as if Ali were the one in pain. "I love you, Ali Wilson." Jax confessed genuinely, smiling for the first time he woke up. He heart pumped merrily in his chest, no longer heavy. 
"SLUT!" "Well, good morning to you too, sir." -Christian, Myself

"Welcome to Drama, your life begins here." Mr. McHugh

"I heard you popped your Dr. Horrible Cherry today." "..." -Christian, Myself

"Okay, Kelsey and I are waltzing at State next year." -Dan

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Saint Bella
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:18 pm

Ali smiled and replied " and I love you Jax Love" taking Jax's hand and interlacing their fingers together kissing the top of his hand " do you want me to call your parents and tell them your awake?" he asked brushing the long hair out of his own eyes.
~There's only now, there's only this, forget regret, or life is yours to miss~ - RENT

~ If at first you don't succed, Destroy all evidence that you tried ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saint Bella on Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:26 pm

"I rather not see the father that cared shit about me, but thanks for the offer." Jax huffed, rubbing Ali's hand with his thumb. Jason was always the favorite, and once his death occured Jax's father never even bothered anymore. "Ali, he broke me into the messed-up man I am today." Jax couldn't think of any good memories he had with his father; once, his father got him a seat at a diner and left for the bar. Jax sat for two hours with a sympathetic waitress, and he'd told Ali and Jason when they'd done Confession in earlier years. Jax could never say he didn't love his father, but he sure didn't like him.

Saint Bella
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:44 pm

Ali smiled lightly and nodded in understanding " well do you want me to do anything for you?" he asked as he climbed onto the large hospital bed stretching his long legs out and kissing Jax's head softly " I started going to the gym y'know just for something to do while you were asleep "

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saint Bella on Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:35 pm

"I always loved strong men," Jax giggled, adding to himself, "as along as they didn't practice on me." He saw his mother standing outside, her eyes showing her relief but she was too scared to come in. He watched her leave, most likely to see Jax's sister. Jax didn't care anymore; he has Ali, and that's all he needs. 

Saint Bella
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:05 am

Ali smiled as Jax commented on how Jax liked strong men.. Ali spoke " well I'm not that strong but I'm much more buff than I was I'm not going to go all crazy and get hooked on steroids. But I suppose I could work a bit more on my stomach I've only got a quad pack at the moment see." Ali explained as he rolled up the bottom of his t shirt that he was wearing revealing a toned stomach. Ali workedon his arms mainly the reason being that Jason's arms were toned and Ali loved nothing more than to be held in them.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby abbynadya on Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:32 am

Name: Cheryl
Appearence:Blouse and jeans

Work Part time at boutique

pros: artictic designers, love cats

cons: slow in math, shy with men

(Hai ! im new to this forum. i like ur RP. U can make her a cousin, or step sister?? okay i have the basic ideas.)

Cheryl is a adopted child. Her parent take her from Russian when she was like 1 years old. Her original family is poor. The orphanage doesn't even know where her mom goes after putting her into the orphanage. She never know she is adopted because her parent want to tell her only when her older than 18.

abbynadya
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bluepoptart on Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:11 pm

Name: Reese
Grade:11
Appearence:Long wavy blonde hair
blue eyes
Pale skin and soft light pink lips
Slim figure yet not to skinny
Looks innocent but looks are deciving

she loves to sing and draw.
she is a teenager who is pregnant, which means she will give birth even though she is a teen.

bluepoptart
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tadum2 on Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:42 pm

Name: Alexei Vsevolod

Job: Publisher

Height: 6'1

Weight: 210 (Muscle)

Residence: Large Apartment in Oregon

Personality: Alexei is a serious man. He often does not laugh and smile, Though on rare occations when greatly happy he will give a little laugh and smirk.

Pro's: He is a very smart man. Experianced with Firearms.

Con's: Alchoholic, Horrible with children and keeping his temper.

Background: Alexei was born in Kharkov, Russia but raised in Oregon. He lived happily until both his parents where killed in a car accident, after this experiance Alexei became somewhat of a social outcast. He attended Oregan State Univerersity, graduating in Writing and Publishing. Later he met and befriended Paul, eventually becoming a good friend of the family, although he doesnt exactly have usual visits

Quoth the Raven; "Imma fuck you up."

tadum2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!