Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Welcome To The Ouran Host Club

Welcome To The Ouran Host Club

a part of “Welcome To The Ouran Host Club”, a fictional universe by MelodyLolita.

Welcome to our Host Club, we here love to entertain lovely ladies through out the day with the most interesting gentlemen we have. You love the anime please join the roleplay, Orignal characters welcome as are the host members. (Tamaki needed bad!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Welcome To The Ouran Host Club”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Welcome To The Ouran Host Club

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MelodyLolita on Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:23 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/welcome-to-the-ouran-host-club/]Welcome To The Ouran Host Club[/url]"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MelodyLolita
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter

Re: [OOC] Welcome To The Ouran Host Club

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DrunkPurpleHedgehog on Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:23 am

Just so you know, I'd be willing and happy to play Tamaki if no one else wants to :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DrunkPurpleHedgehog
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowfall on Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:46 pm

I'm waiting on a friend who plans to be Honey. Once she's up, I'll post Mori :)
It is truly a blight upon the aptitude of the prosing populace that a thesaurus and certificate of poets' rights have alas never yet enriched their insipid opus...
...But who am I to preach?

Snowfall
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby <Insert_Name_Here> on Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:25 pm

Is Honey-chan taken? If not, could I play him please?
Until your distress sleeps
Fill me up with your grief
Until your distress sleeps

The GazettE = <3

<Insert_Name_Here>
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mebemyself247 on Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:41 am

If Kaoru is still open, I'd gladly do the honors of roleplaying him... =)
I <3 Kaoru and Hikaru Hitachiin
I <3 Nate River (Near), Beyond Birthday, & L Lawliet
I <3 Kenny McCormick, Craig Tucker, & Tweek Tweek
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I SUPPORT YAOI!!!! WOOOOO!!!!
cosplay is da shizzzz....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
stalk me. love me. glomp me.[color=#40FF00]
[/color]

mebemyself247
Member for 14 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowfall on Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:40 pm

Yeah, we're nearing the full set of hosts after six months or so...and the creator hasn't returned since the day she created the roleplay, which is the day she joined. Hm.

Snowfall
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!