Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

We Were Both Young....

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

We Were Both Young....

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .fantasticalwords. on Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:14 pm

Hey there y'all!

Looking to do a romance 1x1 with someone. Some things you should note before responding:

1. I am looking for someone who is LITERATE. This means you know there from their, and aren't afraid to take the time to look up some words in order to spell them correctly. Absoutely NO: L33t, chatspeak; WhAtEvEr ThIs Is; or ALL CAPS.

2. I am also looking for someone who is fairly frequent with their posts-- as in once or twice a day (at the most once every two days). I understand that some people have lives, it's okay. Just let me know if your schedule will be an issue and I will work around it.

3. I usually only play females, BUT I am flexible and can double up or switch if I have to.

4. I will not do yaoi or yuri. Not opposed, just not interested.

5. I am looking to work COLLABORATIVELY with someone. Meaning: I have ideas that still need some work-- I will work with you. You have some ideas that need some work-- I will work with you.

6. Lastly, I am looking to have fun. If you can't have fun, then poo-poo to you, and go suck eggs.

I am full of ideas, and I am sure you are too, so if you are interested, just drop me a line here or PM me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.fantasticalwords.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: We Were Both Young....

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fl3x on Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:25 am

(Waves frantically and jumps up and down excitedly)

Pick me!! Pick me! heheh... I have the itch (not a trigger finger itch, but a writer's itch). :P
When there's lightning - it always brings me down
Cause it's free and I see that it's me
Who's lost and never found
I cry for magic - I feel it dancing in the light
But it was cold - I lost my hold
To the shadows of the night

There's no sign of the morning coming
You've been left on your own
Like a Rainbow in the Dark

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fl3x
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .fantasticalwords. on Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:31 am

Okay! Do have any ideas? PM me...

.fantasticalwords.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kerosenedreams on Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:05 pm

It sounds interesting, and I've been dying lately for a good role play. If it's not too late, I have a fantasy setting and I can come up with anything needed. I'm also looking to get a good male character going.

kerosenedreams
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .fantasticalwords. on Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:24 pm

@kerosenedreams: PM me with your idea. I am interested indeed.

.fantasticalwords.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Essie on Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:01 pm

Do you have any plots? And what genres interest you? I've asked some people if they want to roleplay over the past few days and the replies kind of petered out... I'm eager to get started! Feel free to PM me as soon as you can!

Essie
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BleedingCrimson on Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:30 pm

I'm interested. Don't have any ideas though. I'm willing to participate in pretty much any kind of RPs and, like .fantasticalwords., I have a tendency to play females but I can do either...
All say, "How hard it is that we have to die" - a strange complaint to come from the mouths of people who have had to live.
~Mark Twain

BleedingCrimson
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!