Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Werewolves, and Vampires, and Demons, OH MY!!!{peeps needed}

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Hello everyone!

Now before you run away from the tile of the role play because it is either terribly generic or it only includes three types of fantastical beings, DON'T!!!

This is a completely open roleplay. BE ANYTHING YOU WANT. Even human if your whim goes towards there. ANYTHING!

If you need some inspiration, here are some options:

Vampire
Werewolf
Demon
Half Demon
Half Vampire
Ghoul
Infected/Zombie (why anyone would want to be them...)
Elemental being
Human
Neko
Sprite
Pixie
Shape shifter
Nymph
Angel
Fairie
Hydra
Spiderman
ANYTHING
or a mixture of the ones listed above, because I think I pretty much covered them all.

The setting is a boarding school on a different plane of time and space, in a land called ARTENSIA, only reached by a special underground waterway that can only be accessed by special submarines that carry students to and from the two worlds.
In the one world is the school and magical beings, and the other world is mostly populated by humans with some mystical beings scattered in between, so they must either hide themselves or their powers until they can go to the specail school, or move to the other world to live.
Students can come to the school from either world! And some humans that are specially invited for some reason or another. Some humans have to be in the loop to keep those special people hidden, don't they?

Bio format time!

Name:
Appearance: (either described or pictured)
Being: (what they are classified as, i.e. vampire and so on..)
Talents:
Interests:
Bio:
High school year: (like freshman, junior, sophomore, or senior)
Favorite form: (for shape shifters and the like)
Misc: (for if you feel like adding anything else)

Okay, let the games begin!
Last edited by Edward'sActuality on Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The name is Jess. I is a chick.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Edward'sActuality
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Werewolves, and Vampires, and Demons, OH MY!!!{peeps needed}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZenMon on Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:08 am

Name:Hanone Yajuu
Appearance: Image
Being: Vampire-Werewolf Hybrid
Talents:Due to his hybrid nature, he is immune to most of the weaknesses that vampires or werewolves have, but silver has a extremely harmful effect on him. Just by touching silver makes him incredibly sick, though.
Interests:Numerous things interest him.
Bio:(will be revealed at a later point)
High school year:Senior
Favorite form:Human form
Misc:
Last edited by ZenMon on Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ZenMon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:34 am

Big Bird
Talents:Mastery over the alphabet
Interests:Teaching little kids stuff
Bio:His career started on Sesame Street, but he eventually quit and became a crack dealer for better pay.
Senior
Dislikes:Elmo

Jk. I'll put a real app up later. Just reserving a spot for a real app.
imahugefaggotplsignorethis.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Name: Roxy Parker
Appearance:
Image <if this dont work then use this ->http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n150/rockert666/102_0199.jpg
Being: Vampire
Talents: She can manipulate the feelings of those around her, walk through solid objects, tunr invisable
Interests: Drawing, scaring people into thinking she's a ghost, writing, listening to music, playing Guitar.
Bio: Revealed Through RP
High school year: Senior
Likes: Most things that turn up on Kerrang!, Adores Marilyn Manson, loves art and music
Dislikes: Preps, Jocks, People who think thier better than everyone
Favorite form: When she Has her body invisable and she walks around like a floating head near humans.
Misc: Although she is the class joker, she is always alone outside of class.
Last edited by chidori_chii on Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
“Ray- What is a large group of moose? Mooses?
Mikey- No way! It's Meesi.
Gerard- F*ck Off! It's Meese.”

Frank Iero- "When the water touched my balls, that's when I got scared.”

chidori_chii
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lashun on Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:39 pm

Name: Lashun Yoshiyamaka
Appearance: http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r37/ ... lfgirl.jpg
Being: Half Demon [wolf]
Talents: Can shift from half demon to full demon, mastery in healing and water manipulation, telekinesis; drawing, dancing, writing
Interests: discovering how other people think
Bio: Lashun is a quiet girl who usually doesn't speak unless she's spoken to, though, she is hyperactive when around her friends. She's not a big fan of losing what she has, making friends and loved ones hard to lose. She's happy with her current life but, being the romantic she is, wishes for a void in her heart to be filled by more love and affection. "Love is not to be looked for" is what she tells herself but.. it's kinda hard NOT to...
Her past is revealed throughout the story.

You can always find her writing or drawing in a notebook under a tree in the courtyard during lunch.
High school year: Junior
Likes: Anything sweet to the tongue (candy, ice cream, etc.), Swimming in hot springs, making new friends..(more revealed throughout)
Dislikes: People who pretend to know what love is and hurt her friends, fruits...(more revealed throughout)
Favorite form: Usual form (human-like with wolf ears and tail)
Misc: She frequently has flashbacks of her past; may be sparked by certain events or what someone says.

Lashun
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sefrof on Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:03 pm

Name: Xani Zaku
Appearance: http://desingahv.deviantart.com/art/Akemi-and-Jinsei-58912288
Being: Vampire-Neko-Elemental being(Fire)
Talents: can control fire and have ablitys for both vampires and Neko's
Interests: loves to sleep and eat
Bio: Xani is a very happy go lucky guy he always dose what he wants and tends to think of the consequences after. he comes from a rich family and always had what he needed this is where his lazyness came from, and because of his lazyness he had to redo his junior year tho he is lazy and redoing his Junior year he is very intelligent becuase of the personal tutors he had.
High school year: junior
Likes and Dislikes: He likes any thing sweet and fun intresting people Dislikes work and any thing that need effort
Favorite form: Always human with cat ears and tail

sefrof
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Anytime you want to start is fine with me! I can't post my bio right at the moment because I'm slammed with a project, but please start and I will join as soon as possible!

Edward'sActuality
Member for 16 years

Roxy ran through the halls of the school, trying to grab a boy who stole her bag. She then cuaght the boy and put him against the wall. "Steal my bag again-" Roxy then just grinned and took her bag, then started to walk to the front desk. "RoxyParker" She said, then the receptionist handed her a key. "Room 132" She said as she started to type on the computer. "You're going to be sharing with another student, so I suggest you get to the room first" She said again, then started chewing gum. Roxy sighed and made her way to her room.

chidori_chii
Member for 16 years

Name: Brittany Dolores
Appearance: She has long black hair, icy blue eyes, slender, very fair and has quite a good height
Being: witch
Talents: She is terrible at her trade and can only conjure up some really small spells without trouble!
Interests: Has a wonderful voice and is very much into music, she can also play the piano and is an artist.
Bio: She was brought up by her rich foster parents(witches as well) but never became that usual spoilt brat.
Likes and Dislikes:Loves music, poetry, art and above all peace and tranquility. Dislikes hurrying, being messy and disorderly people
Misc: Has a tattoo of a white rose on her back.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Crystal_rose
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A.wa.re on Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:23 am

I'm interested in joining this RP : D But I haven't RPd in quite a while, so I'm kind of rusty. Hopefully I'll cope well. Tell me if there's any problems with my character sheet.

Name: Destrier (Des) Aware (pronounced Ah-wah-reh)
Appearance: http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg13 ... sket/a.jpg (is a self-made sketch all right?)
Being: Shape Shifter
Talents: Martial arts, art, deception
Interests: Martial arts, other supernatural beings
Bio: Destrier was born into a wealthy family of shapeshifters in London. They generally kept up a human form and lived as shapeshifters in secret, hardly ever using their powers. However, when he was eleven, an alliance of vampires and goblins killed off his family for some of the treasures they possessed. From the attack, he became immune to most supernatural powers, and seeked out the organization for revenge. By the time he was fifteen, he had eradicated every member of the alliance, but still has a grudge against vampires and goblins in general.
He inherited the money his family left behind, and is currently using it sparingly for his living and education.
He doesn't like people in general, finding them annoyances. A very cold person, it won't be very easy to make him happy if you don't know him well- and nobody knows him well in the first place. He's not very sensitive about blood and gore and the like.
Likes and Dislikes:
Likes- Noodle soup, martial arts, tricking people, destruction, violence.
Dislikes- Vampires and goblins, fruits, cheerful people, fake people, and shallow people, or people in general.
Favorite form: Crow, human.
Misc: He's an excellent artist, but draws little beyond macabre pictures of death and gore. He could draw more if he wanted to, but he doesn't. He's also not much of a student, because he hardly ever bothers to study and such.

A.wa.re
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lashun on Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:47 am

Lashun sat on the top bunk of the bunk-bed, her feet swinging lazyily over the edge and her tail resting on her lap. "The receptionist told me that I would be sharing my room with someone." Her tail moved beside her as she laid down onto her back and looked up at the ceiling. "I wonder what my roommate is going to be like.." Her ears rose to the top of her head and her tail wagged lightly in anxiety.

Lashun
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A.wa.re on Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:30 am

OOC: It's okay to start writing with my character then? Is there an OOC thread or is it fine just to write "OOC" on this one?

A.wa.re
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lashun on Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:37 am

(i'm sure it's fine to do OOC here since no OOC thread was made. But ask Edward'sActuality first since he started the thread)

Lashun
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A.wa.re on Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:55 am

[[Mmkay. I don't think it does any harm, but I'll ask. Think it's fine to start writing in IC with my character?]]

A.wa.re
Member for 16 years

Name: Mystral Nanatl
Appearance: Image (I'll have my own one up eventually)
Being: living doll- neko-elementalist (wind)
Talents: singing, playing piano, writing, baking, acting
Interests: music, love stories, comics.
Bio: She was turned into a doll by a strange man, who died a only a few days after she was turned. She was told that she could only change back into whom she was before if she found someone that loved her for who she was. Her parents, filled with grief over their daughter, sent her to school in hopes she would find someone, or at least find a way around the curse.
Likes and Dislikes: princess stories, fairytales, cookies, butterflies, helping, friends, singing > hatred, heart break, people picking on her, anyone who chips her skin, or even scratches it (even though she can put herself back together she hates it)
Favorite form:
Misc: rawr?
Last edited by .Life.Death.Tragedy. on Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

.Life.Death.Tragedy.
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A.wa.re on Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:42 pm

[[IC:
Headache. This whole scenario was nothing but a large headache to me. Cheerlessly I walked down the hallway, adjusting the strap of my shoulderbag in a futile attempt to prevent it from digging into my shoulder. My luggage carrier's wheel made a godawful clacking noise; something must have been stuck in it. My backpack was probably open- it was always open.

Finally, I arrived at the end of the hall, hastily telling the clerk at the counter my name and swiping my dormitory keys off the counter without a second glance, rushing into the dormitory hallway. Why so many hallways? It's not like I wasn't going to find this situation any more unbearable. Vampires, or goblins... it was inevitable that I would eventually meet one or the other here. What would I do then? Would I be able to resist wiping one more abomination off in this world? Something in my chest swelled. I didn't like it here.

I had been looking the other way, trying to find which way of these branching halls lead to the male's dormitories, when it happened. My luggage carrier dropped, crashing against the floor as I ran into someone. I cursed my own clumsiness, picking up the bag and glancing to see what sort of individual I had been unfortunate enough to run into.

It was a girl, heading to what appeared to be her room. Her long, bronze hair was not tied up, and it covering up a good portion of her face. Looking at her face, I cringed- it was smooth and pale like a marble. Years of experience told me that, if anyone or anything, she must have been a vampire.

I just arrived here and already I'm meeting the last thing I wanted to ever run into at this school? What kind of fortune is this?, I thought, backing away from her. My knuckles turned white as they grasped tightly at my shoulderbag, striving to remain in control.]]

[[OOC: I hope that wasn't too long. :'o]]

A.wa.re
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lashun on Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:10 pm

(( I like it ^^))

Lashun
Member for 16 years

Name: Lex Liger ( Original name was Alexander Ryder, but he doesn't know that )

Appearance: (normal) Long, messy blonde hair, he usually has it falling over his eyes. Yellow/Orange, catlike eyes. Tall, around 6'8". Muscled. (Demon) His Hair turns Black, his Skin turns pale, and his eyes glow bright red. (Demon Tiger) His usually light orange fur turns into a very,very dark shade of maroon, and his usually dark brown stripes turn jet black.

Being: Human/Demon/Shape Shifter (Giant Tiger)

Talents: He can go into Demon form (Usually when he's pissed off), Tiger form, or Demon/Tiger form which is extremely rare, becuase he rarely gets to the point where he's that angry. Has great hearing, great sense of smell, and good eyesight.

Interests: Music, He plays the Guitar, and the Drums, his favorite is the drums. He's a people person, so he's usually friendly. And fighting, boxing wresling, martial arts, etc. Usually he does it for fun, but he isn't afrid to hurt some one if they get in his way.

Bio: Lex woke up at the age of 12, In the middle of a forest near a small house. He didn't know who, or where he was. He Had found a note in one of his pockets saying:
Stay hidden, Alexander.
He didn't know what that meant, and he guessed that was him, but he didn't like the name Alexander, so now he goes by Lex.
Lex went through the forest untill he met a clearing. He lived on the streets for about a month untill he was found stealing. He was caught by the police and put into an orphanage. He stayed there for about two years, and managed to keep his secret hidden, with the acception of a few slip ups.
He was adopted at the age of 14, but refused to call the couple "Mom" and "Dad". A year later Lex slipped up again after he was grounded when he was blamed for hurting a fellow freshman. He got angry when he was punished by his parents for it and phased into Demon form. His new parents haden't known his secret, and they got into a big argument. A year after that they divorced. Lex was forced to live with his adoptive father who was barely ever home and when his father was home, he was completely ignored.
One day a letter came into in the mail, telling him that he had been accepted into the school, and was to be transported there in the morning. And so now Lex is here, willing and ready.

Likes and Dislikes: Dislikes: Dogs, werewolves, nosy people. He hates when people get into his territory, and in his "Personal bubble"(He advises you to stay at least about one and a half feet away from him). (Most of his Likes were posted in Intrests)

Favorite form: Human. He hates having to phase, he tries to avoid it, but its not easy.

Misc: He's never had a girl friend, has never been on a date, and has never had a crush on a girl. Partially because he's never met a girl that was his type, and also because he's afraid he might hurt someone (that doesn't deserve to be hurt). Has a habbit of sitting like this, kinda: http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs29/f/2008/ ... t0ph3r.jpg
Last edited by xXBloodxLustXx on Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Even through the darkest days, This fire burns always" - Killswitch Engage - This Fire Burns
>.>...<.<...I may be by myself, but I'm pretty sure I'm not alone...

xXBloodxLustXx
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seras on Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:11 pm

Name: Cannon Nakamora
Appearance: http://enaxpon.deviantart.com/art/Guy-71336014
Being: Shapeshifter
Talents: Fooling people becuase of his shapeshifting, Building things, strength and some-what faster then your average human, art.
Interests: Meeting people, questions that no one has the answers to, girls mind.
Bio: Has bdeen able to shift since he was 7 years old. He can shapeshift into anything living wither it be animal, mystical creature, human, or even fungi. This always confused people never knowing if this was his real face or not. No one ever fought with him thinking that he'd change into something bigger, stronger, faster, etc. He's lived a pretty relaxed life in the human schools but now his aunt says he HAS to go to a school that is filled with more of people like him. Though his aunt never defined what people like him were seeing as she herself is human and knew Azryu was looking for her to say something offensive.
Likes: being warm, so you can find him in the sun, in a bath, under a blanket, etc. Warm meals that come 3 times a day. Mini Umbrellas that you find in drinks. And pretty things.
Dislikes: Vegetables, the cold, mean women, snotty boys.
Favorite form: human

Name: Seras Valenas
Appearance: http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u52/ ... /pixie.jpg (wearing a simple white dress that goes down to her thighs.)
Being: Pixie
Talents: hovering/flying, growing things(plants etc.) singing, can shrink to original size
Interests: Boys, colors, friends, sleeping.
High school year: Sophmore
Dislikes: rude people, fake nails, to much purfume/cologne, boys that don't know what to say(can be overlooked if cute)

Seras placed her bag on the bed with a smile. She walked around the bed and slid the window open with ease. She took in a breath of fresh air then let it out. She smiled and began humming a happy song. "la la la la la la la~, hm hm hm hm hm hm hm~, la la la de ta la la la la, hm hm hm hm hm, la de ta la la" She sang/hummed. She opened the bag and sorted the clothes from everything else. One by one she put her clothes away in the dresser, she hadn't found any clothes yet so she assumed the dresser was hers. When she was done with her clothes she smiled and moved on with putting her shampoo's, conditioners, soap, luffa's and etc. in the bathroom making sure not to spend to much time in there in case her roommate came by to use it. Moving quickly she got the rest of her stuff in thier place before growing plants throughout her part of the room. Flowers began to bloom off of vines that reached up to the ceiling. She smiled, spun in a circle then finished her song. Oh I do hope that my roommate isn't allergic to any plants She hovered off the ground to touch a plant that was toward the ceiling.

Cannon tossed his case on the floor next to a bed. He followed his case but tossing himself onto the bed. He bounced slightly which surprised him thinking the beds would be uncomfortable. After finding the satisfaction that his bed was comfortable and that he couldn't wait till night time to sleep in it he unclasped his suitcase, which fell open spilling some stuff onto the ground. He picked up a pencil bag and a spiral bound sketch book and headed out tossing a small wrapped gift on the other bed. His aunt insisted that he bring a gift so he bought the roommate a pair of socks and put $5.03 with them too. Leaving the room and the gift he went back outside and sat in the sun which highlighted his blonde hair, the wind tussled it a bit but he didn't mind.

Seras
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Name: Hatori
Appearance: In human form, asian wih red eyes, werewolf form, sleek black wolf with red eyes,
Being: lycan
Talents: sniping, violin, running fast
Interests: anything he fells like
Bio: Unknown
High school year: Senior
Dislinkes- Snobby rich people, idiots, certain vampires
Favorite form: (for shape shifters and the like) 1st form if transformation into lycan

There should be two, no more, no less. One to embody power, one to crave it. "
- Darth Bane
" I? I am peace, I am salvation."
- Grave mind

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!