Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

West Coast Fame (Closed)

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

West Coast Fame (Closed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BriBriBearx on Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:20 pm

"Smile with your eyes, darling!"
Brooklyn widened her eyes slightly, then narrowed them at the camera, tilting her head back with her arm reaching over the back of the sofa. Her body lay half-seated, half lying-down on a luscious red couch. She was clothed in triangle top bikini, the top white and the bottoms a dark brown--darker even than her tanned skin. What she would give to be lying on the beach right now! Instead, she was inside a photo studio taking stupid pictures in front of a green screen. Ridiculous.

"Where did those thighs come from, dear?" The photographer stepped away from his camera, putting a hand on his hip and tilting his head sideways. "Sweetie, you might want to start watching your diet again."
"I've been sitting in this building since eight o'clock this morning just to be called fat?" Brooklyn immediately stood from the plush red couch. She stormed off of the set, keeping perfect balance in her brown heeled wedges. "To hell with that," she waved her hand, then snatched her water bottle from her agent. "Contact Reader and her brother. I want to go to the beach." The photographer let out a puff of air angrily, and then yipped for the next model to hit the set.

Don Allen, her agent, dug his cell phone out of his pocket and walked somewhere more private to call the twins. Brooklyn needed a break. It was almost noon, and she was fed up trying to live up to this photographer's outrageous standards. Who was he to judge her, after all? Brooklyn Hall! Number eight in the list of top ten supermodels of the USA! Brooklyn took a swig of water before screwing the cap back on. She let thoughts of Los Angeles' beautiful white sand beaches and the pacific ocean's crashing waves overtake her mind, and it calmed her a little. She waited patiently for an answer from Don, promising herself that Reader was in for a beat-down if she couldn't get her out of this mess.

OOC: I will write for my other character in the next post. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BriBriBearx
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: West Coast Fame (Closed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:59 pm

"Babe, shut the f*cking phone off please," Reader complained next to the stranger she met last night as she hid under the white, rich and soft sheets of the hotel room he was staying in. Her naked body felt cool even if it was bare as she was wrapped with the man's arm.

Apparently someone decided to disturb her sleep with a very early phone call and being exhausted after the partying and sex, Reader didn't like it one bit. "Darling, it is rather your phone that has been going off- not mine," His British accent had once again turned her on, one of the two reasons why she had allowed him to take her to bed- nothing else.

Reader groaned as she blindly searched for her phone. She had no idea where she left it the other night. Once she and Warren had entered the elevator they started making out passionately and started throwing their clothes everywhere when he opened his hotel room for them. At last, her hands managed to find her phone without the help of her eyes and pressed the green key to answer the call. And with a tired and sleepy voice she answered the call, "This better be important."

"Miss Reader, this is Don," Sometimes Reader wondered whether Don was a push over or that she and her best friend just pull him out his wits most of the time.

"Where the hell is Brook this time? And why the f*ck are you calling me at this time of the day?" She complained. Not caring a bit about Don's feelings. Typical Reader.

"Miss Reader, it's already 2 pm and Miss Brooklyn had asked me to give you a call. She wanted for you and your twin brother to come to the beach with her," He explained as Reader opened one of her eyes and looked for the wall clock, there has got to be at least one in the room. Yep, it was past 2'oclock in the afternoon.

"Whatever, call my brother-" As she was suggesting something, Warren started caressing her naked body and giving her neck spine tingling kisses "Warren..." She gasped, again not caring whether Don can hear.

"Just call my brother," She finished the call and threw her phone and for the third time- not caring where it landed and instead fulfilled her carnal desires one more time.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BriBriBearx on Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:37 pm

By the time Don had returned, Brooklyn had already pulled on a springy white strapless dress that flowed in circles with every step she took. She didn't even bother to take off the bikini underneath--she'd already bought it off of the designer and intended to wear it straight to the beach. However, Brooklyn's face immediately fell when she finally took the time to notice the expression on Don's.

"Are you kidding me? Where is she now?"
"I'm sorry, Miss Brooklyn, she sounds rather... occupied at the moment," Don avoided eye contact in hopes that perhaps Brooklyn wouldn't take out her anger on him. "However, I managed to get Scott on the phone. I believe he said that after he finishes up what he is working on, he'll be able to meet you at the beach near the pier." Brooklyn shook her head in disbelief. Reader was never around when she wanted her to be!

Suddenly, an idea formed in her head. A grin formed on her face. She had Don make another phone call, then Brooklyn's hands went crashing through her Prada handbag in search of her iPhone. She quickly dialed a phone number she knew by heart. After two rings, a man with a smooth Australian accent answered.

"Hello, Brook. How are ya?"
"Cody! It's been so long!" She gushed, then got right down to business. "Look, I know you've been struggling lately so I wanted to give you the inside scoop. I hear that Reader James just had a scandalous night in the The Belamar hotel... the one right near the airport. Get a couple of your other struggling buddies and your cameras and get down there!"

Thankfully, Cody was used to these calls. Brooklyn often called the media to spread rumors of Reader, just as Reader had done to her so many times. It had become a bit of a game, though neither of them had yet to cross a line like this before. Brooklyn was still irritated from the events of today however, and she mercilessly hoped that Reader would oh-so-enjoy the paparazzi banging their fists against the door of her hotel room.

Cody Jackson shook his head, tossing his cell phone into the passenger seat of his car after he was through with using it. He hated photographing such personal affairs of these celebrities, but what else are you to do in a city like LA with a camera like Cody's? He'd tried using his camera for more civil affairs, such as working for newspapers and such, but in the end filming celebrities was where the money was.

He'd called only three of his friends, ones he knew could use the money as well. It didn't take him long to reach the hotel, only to find two of them had already arrived and had somehow found Reader's exact hotel room. Cody joined in the knocking on her door, but kept his comments to himself. His friends, Bradley and Marissa, were taunting her well enough that he could stay out of it.
"Reader! What'cha doing in there?" Bradley shouted through the door, camera already in place.
"Hey, can we get a word with the two of you?" Marissa chimed in. Cody knocked again, knowing that they were about to receive a very angry woman.

BriBriBearx
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:07 pm

Reader flopped her body back to the cold bed after a steamy scenario. Her pulse continued to pump as she tries to catch her breath. Who said she had to be in the gym to keep her insanely awesome body? Being in bed with someone like Warren is as good as a day's work out.

Though covered with sweat, Reader's beauty radiated the whole room. Looking like a naked statue of a Roman Goddess, she lazily napped on the bed when after a few good minutes- rambling and voices shook them out of their dreams and into reality.

"What the f-" Reader bolted out of the bed and wore the hotel's bathrobe with an insignia on it's upper left. Warren had managed to slip on his silk boxers and without thinking opened the door without checking to see who it was.

"Wha- Why? Are you f*cking crazy?!" She was bombarded by the papazzaris who apparently heard it from a little bird. "Stay away from me!" She screamed as she run for the telephone and dialed security.

Then all of a sudden, a large and tanned hand reached for one of the paparazzi's shoulder (Cody) and grabbed his camera from him. Stanley, her ever faithful bodyguard must have heard her scream as he came to the rescue. Being 6'5 with throbbing thick muscles yet a face that could belong to a young boy, Stan had no problem protecting her. He effortlessly threw the camera on the wall, causing it to break into pieces as the other two started backing out of the room but continued to take pictures and videos of the now frantic Reader.

"OUT! You pests! Get out of here!!!" She was panicking indeed, after her last adventure her parents and grandparents including her twin brother wasn't happy and now this?

She watched as the two others run for their lives when the broken camera caught her eyes, "Hah! Serves you right!" She then proceed to give the man a slap on the face then angrily snatched her clothes from the floor. She went looking for Warren who obviously freaked out by the size of Stan but couldn't find him anywhere.

"F*cking coward," She muttered after a frustrated sigh. Without even thinking about it, she removed the bathrobe off of her body, not caring whether the remaining paparazzi or Stan could see her naked bum. Stan turned his back towards her, getting used to her impulsive behavior and waited for her to get dressed.

She slipped on her lingerie and placed her maxi dress over her body and grabbed her bag and laastly she strapped on her pair of shoes just before she searched for the phone she threw around earlier and speed dialed her best friends number, "You got my attention now Bitch." It wasn't as if she was fuming mad at Brook she was just pissed on how her family would react if they've seen her picture in front of the tabloids tomorrow plus some video clips on TMZ. Besides, calling Brooklyn a bitch was just a term of endearment between the two of them.

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BriBriBearx on Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:31 am

As soon as the door opened, Cody regretfully snapped a few shots. He managed to get about five of Reader in the bathrobe, but three of them didn't turn out well and two were only "decent" photos, nothing he could make money off of. Regardless, he kept trying. The other two paparazzi continued to taunt the couple, but Cody kept hit mouth shut and just clicked away at his camera. Before he realized what was happening, a large hand managed to wrap itself almost entirely across Cody's shoulder, and shoved him back. "Hey, man, watch it! I'll back off-" a gasp left Cody's lips when the bodyguard snatched his camera from his very hands. He watched his one and only source of income shatter into a thousand pieces against the hotel wall.

Speechless, he just gaped at the remains of his camera for a minute. While his two friends continued to try to fight against the bodyguard and continue their shots, he knelt down to the floor to examine the damage. There was no way in hell he could get this repaired. As soon as Bradley and Marissa began to back up from the door to leave, he stood, anger clear on Cody's face.

"Hey," he started, but it only got him a shove backwards from the guard. Though Cody was about twice as small as this guy, he was still 6' even and had a defined body from long nights at the gym. He quickly recovered from the shove. He put his hands on the chest of the bodyguard and leaned his entire body into the push--it was enough to knock him back a step. "Hey! You owe me a camera, Reader! You hear me?" He shouted, his accent thick. He was sure that he was disturbing the other hotel residents. He was positive that she wasn't caring about a word he said, as it appeared she had already gotten on the phone, so he tacked on, "I'll take legal action if you don't replace it!"

Brooklyn wore a smug smile on her face as her phone began to ring. She stepped into the passenger seat of Don's Mercedes, and then answered Reader's call as he shut the door after her. Don walked around to the driver's side. "To the pier," she directed him, and it wasn't long before the car was moving.

"You got my attention now, bitch."
Brooklyn smiled some more. "Good! Get your slutty ass to the beach with the pier. I've got some things to catch you up on. Bring your brother if you can. Kbye," she purposefully left no room for her to object before hanging up the phone, still feeling smug. However, she knew all too well that karma was a bitch.

Don reached the beach in a matter of ten minutes, and Brooklyn stepped out of the car with her Prada bag. "Thank you, Donnie! You're free to take a break, I'll call you when I need a ride," she smiled, then closed the passenger door. She walked across a small wooden bridge that led down to the beach. When she reached the last step, she slid out of her wedges and let her feet dig into the sand, admiring her simple pedicure. The sand felt nice but it was almost too hot. She picked a spot a ways down from the pier and pulled out a small rolled up towel from her bag to sit on. However, not before stripping out of her sundress. Brooklyn thrived on the attention from the men around her, loving the longing stares she achieved.

As she sat down on the towel and buried her feet in the sand, she looked around at the people around her. "Well, shit," she muttered to herself, quickly averting her gaze from who she had just looked at. "He wasn't supposed to be here..."

BriBriBearx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:54 am

Scott typed away as he try to capture his thoughts on paper and an old typewriter, somehow the ancient machine brought him inspiration as it's noisy keys and metal parts clacked as he transferred words from his brain. He had received a call earlier from Don, her sister's bestfriend's agent, he said yes but had no plans on showing up. His sister and Brook can have fun on their own and right now his creative juices flowed.

He knows people expect him to follow his grand parents and parents foot steps like what his sister did, but he always preferred stepping out of the limelight and create stories- whether it is a novel or a screen write.

Intentionally he had turned off his phone and let his self be swallowed by the raw passion of writing. One other reason why prefers an old typewriter instead of a slick computer is it detaches him from the world. No Facebook, Twitter or the temptation to pause his work and start playing online games.

As soon as he squeezed his brain, he pulled the manuscript out and re read his masterpiece. He was still high from the adrenaline rush he had as it left a wide smile on his handsome face. Sometimes he wonders if he was an orphan as he never had the thirst for acting but doubt it as soon as he remembers how attached he is with her scoundrel twin, Reader.

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:45 am

Reader wasn't sure if she would call her friend again or just push with her invitation as Brook answered her with one sentence, "Good! Get your slutty ass to the beach with the pier. I've got some things to catch you up on. Bring your brother if you can. Kbye,"

She was more than sure that her twin wouldn't bother being seen with the two of them. He treasures his privacy too much to be going out with two paparazzi baits. She dumped her phone into her evening purse realizing that she was finally alone with Stan.

"Thanks Bolt, apparently Brook brought them here. Or rather laid the trail towards me," She explained, calling Stan the nickname she gave him.

"And yet you hang out with her despite your parents disapproval," Stan had been more than a bodyguard for Reader, he had also become a confidant through the years they've been together.

"Shush, I expected it from them but not from you. You've seen me grow up with Brook so there's no need to explain why I'm still friends with her," He had opened the door for her and lead the way to the elevator. Somehow Warren never bothered to come back, Reader couldn't care less, the room was billed under his name not her's.

As soon as she get off the elevator, stares from hotel guests and staff turned directly towards her. Some having an idea about what happened earlier while most of them were just star struck with her presence. The valet had her car ready as Stan took the keys and flip opened the passenger door for her. Soon they were on the road towards her house. A purchase she had just recently made, she couldn't breath under the same roof as her family anymore.

She took a shower as she changed it a set of fresh beach wear. She stepped out her bedroom in a new ensemble and found Stan snacking in the kitchen and said, "I see you've found my secret stash of brownies." She took one from his plate and chewed on her experimented recipe.

"This are too awesome for words," Stan managed to say even if his mouth was filled with the treat.

"Thank you, was too bored the other day and decided to experiment with Marijuana," She then take a look at his expression as his jaw dropped.

"Kidding! Besides, I'm done with that stage," She chuckled as she walked away from the kitchen and towards the drive way where they left the car. "Come on, they won't notice you're high." She continued to joke as she took her seat.

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BriBriBearx on Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:54 pm

Realizing that Cody was being ignored, he kicked the useless parts of his camera away and marched down the hallway. Reader wouldn't be ignoring him once he was suing her for everything it would cost to get a new camera and lenses. But how the hell was he supposed to make this month's rent now?

Once he was outside of the hotel, he leaned against the exterior wall near the door. The California summer heat was ridiculously hot, but it wasn't anything he wasn't used to. He dug his phone out of his pocket and tried calling multiple people, including Bradley and Marissa.
"Hey, I need to borrow some cash... What? It's for rent. No, man, I swear I'll pay you back as soon as I-" Click.
"Marissa, hi. Look, I was wondering if you could lend me some money... the bodyguard broke my camera and I-"
"I can't, Cody, sorry... I never get paid back when I lend out my money. Good luck, though." Click.

"Shit..."

OOC: I intended for the guy on the beach to be an ex-boyfriend of Reader's... if you don't want that, let me know and I'll rewrite this to make him Brook's. :) Also, sorry this post is shorter!

Did he see me? No? No. Good. Wait, then why is he still looking my way? No. NO! Go back! Oh, for the love of...
"'Sup, Brook? I haven't seen you around lately." The man was tall, tan, and handsome... and the most clingy person you'd ever meet.
"Logan! Yeah, it's so great to see you." Brooklyn's voice was dripping with sarcasm, but of course Logan didn't get it. She continued to avert her eyes, looking everywhere on the beach except at him. She grew quickly irritated when he didn't pick up on the hint.
"Yeah, it's nice to see you too... Where's Reader?"
"Not coming," Brooklyn spat. Sure, she loved to mess with Reader and get her into all sorts of trouble, but this would just be foul play. If she could only get him to leave before she showed up... Better yet! She could text Reader and give her a heads-up! Brooklyn reached into her bag to grab her phone, except that it wasn't there. She dug through the bag desperately with both hands, but it was no where to be found. Don's car... she face-palmed her forehead. Why did she only manage to lose her phone when it mattered?
"Huh," he looked at her with some sort of stupid amused smirk, his tongue resting on his teeth. Brooklyn couldn't believe it. Of all the times this gullible fool could have accused her for lying, why would it have been now? Figures. "Well, wanna hang out then?"
No. Not at all. F*ck off.
"Actually, I'm waiting on some friends to get here. So, no. Sorry."
"That's okay, I won't be a bother." With that, Logan plopped his ass down in the sand next to her, arms resting on his knees. Brooklyn tried her best to restrain from shoving his pretty-boy face into the sand and already began to prepare her apology to Reader.

BriBriBearx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:41 am

Stan had just parked her car on one of the free spots and soon after they made their way towards the beach. A few tried to get her picture with their phones or cameras, something Reader had gotten used to since she could understand what her family does as a profession. Just then her phone started ringing, she took it from her summer tote and answered the call as Stan made sure her path was clear of people trying to get her picture.

"Read speaking," She welcomed the caller.
"It's me twerp," Scott answered from the other side.
"What now? I'm busy," She complained at her brother.
"Wow! That's a first? When did you actually got busy? As in really busy? The kind of busy that matters?" He teased. It's either his sister had too many clothes to fit or she's in a salon.
"Well when would someone actually pay attention to your shit of a work that you call a screenplay Shakespeare?" She bite back.
"Sheesh- Touche sister! I just called to say that I can't go to the beach with you and Brook, have to be busy with real things and I have no time to hang out," Scott made sure he emphasized on the word.
"Your absence doesn't really matter," She quipped in as she walked towards the usual spot she and Brook hang out when she accidetally tripped on a body that obviously doesn't belong to her best friend.

Reader was so absorbed by the phone call that she hardly noticed a person she had been avoiding all spring- Logan. But it was too late she was already on top of him as her skirt flew up exposing her well round butt with her bikini bottom. Paparazzi's who managed to follow her took another feast on her clumsiness.

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BriBriBearx on Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:21 pm

The salty breeze of air that the beach carried also tumbled Reader's voice along with it. Brooklyn's head jerked to her direction, her neck craning high as to see over Logan. Logan picked up on the cue and looked as well. Thankfully, Logan was closer to Reader and Brooklyn was free to wildly wave her arms in all sorts of "S.O.S." signals.

Of course, Reader hadn't seen it. In a very clumsy fashion, she fell completely across the boy. Brooklyn avoided the mild splash of sand that came at her and sighed angrily. Paparazzi, camoflauging themselves amongst the regular beach go-er's, began to snap pictures of the awkward scene. That would be in People magazine next week.

"Who on earth were you on the phone with that was so important?" Brooklyn asked, looking at Reader in astonishment. This gave her the option to lie to Brooklyn or tell her the truth, but she wanted an answer either way.

Logan completely ignored Brooklyn and had an idiot's grin wide across his face. He'd decided to take advantage of the situation, and gave Reader a 'cute' smack on the ass. Brooklyn tried to hide her snickering. "Well, I've missed you too!" He then exclaimed. One of the paparazzi had practically run up to them, and Logan gave a huge thumbs up for the camera and stuck his tongue out in a smile.

Cody ran a stressed hand through his blonde hair multiple times, trying to think straight. He had no money, and no one to borrow it from. That left him three options. One, get a loan. Two, miss rent and risk being evicted. Three, hunt little miss Reader down and demand the money from her.
The only option with no possible backfire was option three. Absolutely positive that Bradley and Marissa were sick of him now, he rang them up again. Marissa didn't know anything about where she'd gone, but Bradley thought he'd heard something about a beach.

Over the next half hour, he returned to his nearby home, changed into grey swim trunks and a white tank top that showed off his workout plan. He was pulling into parking spaces at practically every beach in Los Angeles, but he wasn't spotting her. He continued to search, fueled by determination and a broken-hearted love for his camera.

BriBriBearx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:28 am

Reader did her best to escape from Logan's grip as sand scattered everywhere. "Let- go- of- me- you- asshole!" Her right hand had managed to whack Logan's arm as he whacked her bottom. Pap's continued to ticker their cameras as flashes went on and off as Read struggle to stand and go away from the man she had loathed while Stan tried to control the media as much as he can. It was a circus and Reader never liked such crowd- maybe because her parents never brought her to see one.

Finally, Read got hold of her self and balance. When she got up, fixed her maxi dress and her hair. Why on earth would Logan show up? How would he know she'd be here? BROOKLYN! She can let the hotel fiasco go, after all it was a way to get rid of- what's his name again? Never mind! This time her best friend had crossed the line. Brook knew how much she hated this guy and yet she had to invite him!

Without a single word, she glared at Brook who was still on her beach blanket and shook her head slowly- then she turned her back against her. Stan followed her without asking why as she made her way back towards her car.

"Stan, you don't mind going back to the house alone right?" She fished a few dollars from her bag and handed it to him. "I need to escape." She gave him a tired face. Somehow her brother's words of not wanting the lime light is getting to her. "Please," She gave him a "I-give-up-please-just-this-one-time" kind of look. But before she gave up persuading him, he slightly threw the keys towards her and being a quick hand she caught in on air.
He took one bill of a hundred and returned the two other to her and winked, "A hundred's enough." He chuckled.

She gave him a wide beam and it felt good- way better than dancing in the clubs. Read thanked him and rode her car and drove away with a satisfied feeling when all of a sudden a bloke blocked her way as he looked like a missing tourist among the beach goers. She had instantly hit the brakes of her car that had almost made her face kiss the steering wheel if not for the seat belt on her two seater. Reader slammed her horn as hard as she can and quickly let her head out of her open door window. "What the f*ck is wrong with you?! Are you trying to commit suicide?!"

Just then she saw who the guy is- the very guy who's camera was shattered by Stan and who took pictures of her in the hotel earlier. She once again slammed her horn doing her best to make the guy get out of the road.

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BriBriBearx on Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:35 pm

"Wait, Reader! It's not... he was just here!" Brooklyn knew the damage was done, that Reader would be pissed at her no matter what she said. Brooklyn stood up and watched her leave. Angry, she proceeded to knee Logan over. She then placed her hand on the back of his head, and pushed his face into the sand. "You f*ck up everything!" Once she let go, she walked away. She heard him scramble from the dirt, spitting grit out of his mouth and calling her nasty names.

Brooklyn made her way to the pier, stomping across the hot sand with bare feet. Her feet met the wood and she put her wedges back on. She made her way towards one of the benches, and huffed a sigh as she set down. Why are people such assholes?!

After a moment, the sun was beginning to make her skin hot. She realized that she didn't really want to be on the beach anymore, and went for her handbag again to call Don. Except that her phone wasn't there. Just like it wasn't two minutes ago when she needed it. Great. So she can't call Don, and she can't even get a hold of a taxi. She leaned her head back against the bench, really not wanting to walk anywhere in search of a phone.

Cody had needed to take a much-needed bathroom break after searching beaches for so long. When he was finished, he left the local ice cream shop he'd stopped in and began to head across the street to the next beach. Somehow he hadn't seen the car speeding straight forward, and he braced himself for impact as he heard the squeal of the brakes. The smell of the tires burning against the pavement filled the air, and he looked up.

"You!" The car horn completely blocked out his voice. Cody sighed angrily. He rushed to the passenger side door. Before she could think about getting away, he had grabbed onto the roof of the car and swung his feet and then body into the open window of the door. He plopped down into the seat of the car, exasperated. "I've been looking for you everywhere," he grumbled. "You owe me a camera!"

BriBriBearx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:59 pm

Scott carefully placed his manuscript into a folder and admired it from afar. He wiped the sweat that trickled down his nape and sighed as he noticed how the temperature had rose inside his study. Brook and Read must be right, it was a nice day to be out- but not with the two girls around. For they always invite trouble. Maybe a quick swim wouldn't hurt.

He grabbed his beach bag and bike keys as he strode towards the James' garage that houses a few prized automobiles and bikes that their father had collected through out his career. He found his own baby and maneuvered it towards the exit. Once the cost was clear, he placed the key in the ignition, rode it and speed off towards the beach.

Soon after he saw a good parking space that would keep his bike out of the sun. He adjusted his bag's strap and pocketed his keys and walked towards the boardwalk, a cold drink sounds so good in this kind of heat. As he walked towards one of the lemonade shacks a familiar shape stole his attention. It was Brooklyn, alone and seem to be in a deep situation.

Scott argued with his self whether he should approach her or not, he finally decided on the first but took a glance around her in case any paps are pretending to be civilians, when he realized that her sister's missing he finally concluded that something was wrong.

He approached her and piped in, "So where is your partner in crime? Thought you guys would meet up?" He remained standing.

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BriBriBearx on Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:50 pm

Brooklyn felt as though she was baking in the heat of the sun, but where did she have to go? If she went inside somewhere, she'd probably be swarmed by fans. She closed her eyes. No, she had to stay outside. So she sat, miserable and sweating off her makeup, on the bench she'd found. She'd nearly jumped out of her melting skin when a familiar friend standing near her spoke up. "Good Lord, Scott! You walk quiet!"

She had to admit, she was happy to see him. Not that she ever wasn't. He seemed to be the exact dose of "calm" that she always needed in her life, but she couldn't help but feel that he sometimes avoided her. She knew he did. She supposed sometimes he just didn't want the drama that tends to follow her around. Speaking of drama, she wondered what Logan was off telling the media now.

"We did meet up... for about two seconds. Logan showed up and then wouldn't leave me alone, so when your sister came... well, she thought I'd called him to meet us here. Then, well... bye, bye, Reader," she sighed. "What on earth did she see in him for so long, anyway?" She groaned, wishing Logan never existed.

OOC: Sorry it took me so long! Been busy lately D:

BriBriBearx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:23 pm

"Are you actually asking me that? I mean- I maybe Read's twin but I don't know even a part of what's going on her head," Scott stretched then sat down next to Brook and tried to relax as he engaged his self in a conversation with Brooklyn about his sister. "You're the best friend, isn't she supposed to be sharing these kind of stuff to you?" He then glanced at Brooklyn and had to gulp as her skin glowed under the scorching sun. He actually had to remove his shirt to cool down and had to look away.

He always knew Brooklyn was really gorgeous but somehow there was a different glow about her. "That Logan better stay away from my sister or I'll give his plastic surgeon something to fix," He ranted as he placed his shirt inside his back pack. "Just make him stay away, if he won't budge just call me." He suggested as he looked at the surf riders on the sea.

A cool light breeze went pass them, it made him yawn and wanted to lie down on the beach before anything else. So he did, after he wore his Rayban, he placed his two arms behind his head and lay next to Brook. His muscles flexed as his 4 packed abs boastfully exposed as he finally relaxed next to his sister's best friend and said, "Got any cold drink?"

OOC: It's okay babe, no problem.

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:52 pm

"I've been looking for you everywhere. You owe me a camera!" Reader gasped with surprise as the guy suddenly entered her car and demanded things.

"What?! Get- out- of- my- car!" She grabbed the neck pillow she uses on long drives and started hitting the guy with the melee thing she has. She can't use her bag or her stuff will spill everywhere, she can't use her phone or it'll break and she was left with the small pillow that she doubt will threaten the stranger and make him leave. When she got tired she glared at him and said, "FINE!" So she decided to drive off fast- real fast.

She honked but didn't wait for the other cars and the chance as she speed off away from the beach area of California. Without saying a word, she balanced the car with one hand and the other nursing her head as her elbow rested on the car door.

In just a matter of minutes she was driving up hill. She wasn't entirely familiar with the place but she doesn't care until she found a dirt path, stepped on the breaks (as she wished that the stranger would slam his face on the dashboard) and let herself out. The place over looked a part of Hollywood- it's busyness and it's lively people while being distant. It gave Reader the feeling that she had always been alone even if she get into relationships, has Brooklyn as her best friend and her family. That certain alone-ness that makes her feel a twitch in her heart. She tried to swallow the heavy choking feeling in her throat as she sat on a flat rock and admired the sun and the city under a shade of tree that kept her cool.

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BriBriBearx on Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:52 pm

"She's supposed to!" Brooklyn ranted, but then sighed. "I guess she tried. I just never understood it." Brooklyn shrugged. Unexpectedly, Scott took off his shirt, and naturally this caught her attention. It was obvious that he worked for his body, and she couldn't deny that he'd gotten amazing results. Her skin flashed even hotter under the sun, but she ignored it and prayed that she wouldn't start to sweat.

Brooklyn gave a little laugh, making sure that there was no trace of nervousness in it. "That makes two of us. I'll let you know. I wish I could tell Reader what really happened. She's pretty pissed at me," she said, wishing she hadn't pushed her so hard to go to the beach in the first place. But now that Scott was here, maybe it was worth it. She secretly admired the muscles he now flexed, but was caught off guard. "Uh, oh, yeah... I've got watermelon flavored tea," she reached into her bag for the can of tea, and then offered it to him only after opening the tab and taking a sip for herself.

She let her eyes roam the beach for a few moments, then a thought came to mind that nearly made her cringe. "So... how are you and that one girl you've been seeing?" Brooklyn hated to think about her, but a part of her also wanted to know if she would have to prepare herself for the pain that would come should the two ever get serious. Unfortunately, this led to a lot of answers from Scott that she never wanted to hear but sucked up anyway. She braced herself for the worst.

OOC: Let me know if you don't want Scott to be seeing anyone, and I'll change this. :) I'll post for Cody later on tonight or tomorrow!

BriBriBearx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:12 am

He took the tin can drink from her grasp as he took a sip while eyeing her. "Ahhhh... that just hit ze spot," he goofily reacted- trying to tame the sexual attraction and tension between them. But somehow the girl had her own way to distract him and asked, "So... how are you and that one girl you've been seeing?".

Scott swallowed his drink before answering her, "Grace? She's out of the country for the week- but she'll be back in time for the Silver Screen Gala." In fact, the girl had already called to inform him of their plans for that night. He wanted to tell her that they didn't need to go but she insisted.

"She's in Italy for a coverage," He informed Brook about Grace's most recent assignment as a field reporter. Scott knows he tried his best to avoid the limelight but he got off a good foot when he meet Grace but right now, as much as he hates to admit, she's kind of irking his pet peeves. Good thing she knows how to soften his heart whenever they have an argument.

"So who are you planning to come with for the gala?" But he didn't wait for her to answer as he stood up and dusted off the sand from his skin and board shorts as the hot sun sizzled his bare skin. He roamed his gaze and found the place he was looking for, the Creamery. He offered his hand towards Brooklyn and invited her, "I can really really really use an ice cream or two and it can be really sad eating alone." He gave her his young boy smile and still offered his hand.

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BriBriBearx on Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:19 pm

Cody threw up his arms around his head to shield himself from the neck pillow, not that he needed to. It was much too soft and Reader didn't have enough muscle to make it hurt. "I'm not going anywhere until you promise me a camera!" He shouted through his arms towards the floor, but it came out very mumbled. She finally stopped, and he took a deep breath. He looked over at her to make sure he wouldn't be brutally attacked with the resting device again, and then relaxed. That is, until she took off recklessly down the road at what felt like a hundred miles per hour. His back was stiff against the seat with fear and stressed but he kept his fear hidden. This woman is psycho, he thought, praying that they wouldn't wreck.

He said things on occassion that were drowned out by the speed of the car and the wind blowing through the windows that were rolled down. After one or two sentences, he just kept quiet until they reached their destination. It was clear that she didn't want to talk. They began to slow down, but not by a whole lot. Cody grunted as she slammed on the brakes and he threw his hands out towards the dashboard, happy that he hadn't just smashed his face open. It took him a longer minute to step out of the car, and he mumbled something along the lines of, "terrible driver!" as he went to join where she sat on a smooth boulder.

Cody took a deep breath and just enjoyed the warm breeze for a few seconds. He wasn't really sure what to say now. Which was funny, considering he'd gone through fifty angry ways of approaching her in his head since this morning. "Well, I imagine you haven't had the best day so far..." he said dumbly, not even knowing about what had happened with her and her ex on the beach. "I'm sorry for that. But what you celebrities don't get," his Australian accent poked through as it always did, "is those cameras are the only way we get enough money to get by." He stood, feeling a bit angry now. "You've got millions of dollars at your fingertips, and I've got about fifteen bucks in the bank. Do you understand what I'm saying, princess? You broke my money. Would it kill you to replace a stupid camera?" Cody knew this really wasn't the best way to ask, but he was stressed and upset. He loved his camera.

BriBriBearx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:42 am

"You've got millions of dollars at your fingertips, and I've got about fifteen bucks in the bank. Do you understand what I'm saying, princess? You broke my money. Would it kill you to replace a stupid camera?"

The stranger apparently knows her while she even doesn't know his name, let alone the realization that she's alone with a complete stranger who is obviously pissed at her. But his words soothed her soul, especially when he called her princess. Read knows he was being sarcastic but the way he told her about his stupid camera was different.

She then caught herself staring at his eyes as he continued to explain his situation. What the heck Reader! He's a pap! She scolded herself. She cleared her throat and tried to look pissed, she let her eyebrows meet half way.

With a heavy frustrated sigh, she stood up, dusted herself and charged to her car to fetch her purse. She fished a few hundred dollars and returned to where she was sat earlier. "Are we even?" She placed the money on the rock next to him and sat again.

"What is it about money?! It isn't everything. It looks fun but it isn't everything!" She threw her hands in the air from frustration. He'll never get what she meant. She knew that, it was weird for her to even talk with him about her frustrations in life.

No one called her princess except for her dad and right now she knows her parents are going through a rough patch even if they looked like a happy Brady Bunch family under the cameras. No one knows how fucked up the very famous Devere family is.

"What the heck, why am I even telling you this?" She stood up and turned her back on him. She walked towards her car and opened it. She started the engine and was about to step on the gas when she remembered that the road barely has any passing vehicle. She maybe a mean and cold hearted bitch but she's not that cruel. She stopped and rested her foot on the car's floor and looked out the window to where she left the pap. "Well I can't leave you here. Are you coming or not? I'm giving you 10 seconds before I change my mind and drive off." She waited for his decision.

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!