Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

What am i?... (closed)

a topic in Vampire Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

What am i?... (closed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:17 pm

((This is a Rp between me and AiraValkov sorry for the disapointment but this will be a good read! ))

"It was a dream... no not a dream, a nightmare, the same one since that night... the real life nightmare happened, she can came... The one who bite me... after that i dont know much else... Im still worried about it so its about time i go to the doctors to check it out.. "

This was being said in his head as he was getting up in the morning and the bite mark was on his neck still, it was 3 days ago it happened. He felt odd that morning, odd as in his body acked but it was more of a annoying pain then anything. He rinses off his toothbrush and good back to the bed room to get on clothing and head to the local care center. Times seemed hard so insurance was not a option right now and this was the cheapest way to get tested.

He gets in the car and drives to the local clinic and signs in. As he sits down the tv in the cornor of the room was on and the female on the news was reporting a killing of some kind so he listened in.

"It was around midnight when a male by the name Roger Rentlin was found dead in a a local allie way. Police said the man was drained of blood and ther are two bite marks on his neck. Nothing else was said by police as the coroner took the body away for optopsy."

he thin brushes his fingers over the bandage that hide the fang marks from the night before. In his mind he wondered if it was the same person... if so... why did he live? What happened when he was passed out? Suddenly a nurse opened the pad locked door and called his name and she took him to one of the rooms to see a doctor.

"So what are you here for? " The male asked.
"I want blood tests done... "
The doctor raises a eye brow and says alright and gets a needle and 3 tubes. He puts tape around his arm and pokes the lower arm with the needle and in no time the first one was filled. As the second one filled, he had a really impulsive urge to take the vile and drink it but he ignored this and the third one filled up about half way then stopped, the doc pulled it out and applied a bandage to it.
" There you go, we will call you when we get the results in. "

He nods and pays the front counter 90 bucks and dives back home, he didn't have work that day.
Google CR-48 tester and user.
MLG gamer of H2O PMS clan

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

super-6-1
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: What am i?... (closed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:36 pm

She watched the news on a TV. It was completely dark other then a few candles and the TV. The reports were starting to add up. Over 20 people in the last month. Soon people would start to wonder. She laughed when they showed a photo of Roger Rentlin. He was to easy. She didn't have to hunt him like the others. He came to her. Trying to mug and possible rape her. Society was benefiting from what she had done in a months time. Though the thought of one in particular was on her mind. she had left him alive. She didn't know why she had. Perhaps his face reminded her of someone she had once known. She shook her head and turned the TV off. She knew why she left him alive. She didn't want to be alone anymore. She wanted someone to walk with her through the ages. Vampires rarely work together unless they are a coven or if a Pure Blood makes a new one. She could feel that the sun was up now, high in the sky. Though the sun does not harm her like most think it does however leave her feeling tired and cranky. She would stay in her home for now and wait. Tonight she would go and check on her new friend. It had been days. If he hadn't killed by now, he soon would. It was just a matter of time.
These violent delights have violent ends And in their triumph die, like fire and powder, Which, as they kiss, consume

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:28 pm

as the day went on he watched tv, played games and tryied to keep his mind of the bite mark and that night. Once the csun down he tried to go to bed but he just couldn't it was like something keeped him up. So he got out of bed and dressed himself and took a small walk in the night, it thought it was ease his mind and maybe make him tired.

super-6-1
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:02 pm

She knew the moment the sun left the sky. She could feel the shift in the air. Nightfall. She smiled showing the tips of her fangs as she did so. She dressed in mostly back as always. A Low healed boot and a long black trench coat that showed on her waist quite nicely. She walked from her room and down the curved staircase. Her house was old yet well kept. The inside was dressed as a medieval castle might look. On the walls only candles light the way to the front door. Her heels were the only sound echoing. She pushed her double door open and walked toward the town. She breathed in finding the one sent she was looking for. She smiled when it blew to her on the breeze. He was out. She anticipated that. She walked into the town and her golden blonde hair blew around her waist. She knew not that he was her's. He would come to her. All she had to do was wait. She walked into an ally and waited.

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:40 am

The crisp air was blowing and he enjoyed the cooling breeze in his skin. His hair blow a bit and he walked to the local store to get something to drink, he ussually gets a ice cold bottle of A and W root beer, one if his favoret markers, as he leaves the store he twists the cap off and the air that was sealed filled his noise, he never did smell it like this before and then took a sip of it. the creamy Aged Vanilla was the strong taste with the roots from the plant as well. He keeped drinking it as he started walking up to allie way and getting into the entrance of it.

super-6-1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:15 pm

She could smell him now. He was close. She stayed in the shadows until his silhouette appeared in the entrance way. There was no doubt i her mind that he would remember her the moment he saw her face. She waited until he had passed her before stepping out silently.

"Didn't anyone tell you it's not safe to walk the streets at night?" She said with a smile as she began to walk towards him.

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:22 pm

Was he finished the bottle amd the small last drop of soda trinkles down his touge he hears a voice, one very familiar voice he looks quickly to it and the face... looks like the girl fro the other night. The same one that bit him and made him black out. He drops the bottle and looks at her.

" yes but... b-b-but I do not need to fear anymore.... what do you want from me? Ehat did you do to me?"

He wanted ti know what she did to him he wanted too know what he was felling

super-6-1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:23 pm

She smiled as he lost his words. He stuttered a little while asking a few questions. It was only natural for anyone to be afraid of her. Even others like her sense that she was powerful and dangerous. She took a step closer letting her full vision come into the moon light.

"You'll find there is much to fear about the night. As for my intentions for you, you'll have to let them unfold. I have given you a gift as it were." She said.

When she smiled this time her eyes were a blazing silver color and her fangs were prominent in her mouth. The wind blew causing her hair to blow around her and the moon's light glistened off her pale skin making her look luminous. Not unlike a Roman statue of one of the many perfect gods.

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:42 pm

She came out if the shadows of the light and he saw her as a godess of some kind. Perfect skin, perfects body, something anyone could want for themselfs. He looks at her and asks her again in a demanding voice.

"What did you to me? I want to know!"
He wanted the information now because if how he was felling and what it could become.

super-6-1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:48 pm

The edge to his voice surprised her. A spark of anger passed through. She moved so quick that he wouldn't have even seen her moved to stand right behind him.

"Do not think your more then you are. I have chose you. I have given you a new life. One of power." He turned to face her.

" I have given you immortality. The same that flows through me. You will walk the roads of time as i have. Never changing, never dieing." She smiled.

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:49 pm

In a instant he was watching her infront of him then in a second she was behind him, as if she teleported there without him even seeing it. Her voice flowed over his ear from behind as he cold hand touched her... Her words tho.. he didn't understand them. What did she mean by immortality? isn't that a myth? a fiction idea?

"What do you mean immortality? I life forever and will never change? What about my current or past life as you say.... If i never change what will become of me? "

He wanted to know more... what would come of this... if it was true what she was saying...

super-6-1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:17 pm

She watched him carefully. She choose her words carefully but did not lie. They were cold and harsh but rang only of the truth.

"Your life will never come to and end. You stay like this, young forever. You will walk the waves of time forever young, forever beautiful, forever an immortal. You will watched through you have loved grow old and die while you never age." She spoke calmly and direct.

Thought behind her eyes was a flash of sadness. She had lived many years before him and had to endure it alone. Watching everyone she knew grow old and pass onto the next life while she stayed behind. The lonely nights of no sleep watching as human kind progressed from and age she once knew. She saw the first photo to be made and now she knew a great deal more then she ever did about life. But alone, Immortality was unbearable. She wouldn't leave this boy alone she had been life times ago. No, She would walk with him if he so choose.

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:30 pm

He pauses for a moment and thinks... if this is true... it can mean he can walks among life... cheat death as long as he remand unknown... as long as he could keep himself to himself and with her help... he can watch as humans progressed and can see many many years beyond what he could normally do... there was one problem... what would he do for money? for a job?

"Let me ask you something... how will we live? where would we live? what about money? If you can answers these things for me.... i will go with you... "

super-6-1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:54 pm

She smiled. These questions weren't even worth asking. She had once asked them herself but even she was taken care of when she came into her life.

"We will live as we please. We will go where we want, when we want. Money is no object anymore. I own a handful of businesses and have many people working for me in countries throughout the world. I have Bank accounts in a range of names and languages through the world with billions of dollars within them." She said walking around him now. she knew she must tell him.

"But, to live this life you must take the essence of another living human. Blood. That is how you live. As a Vampire." She said standing in full view with the moon light washing over her. Her eyes glowing silver and her fangs sharp and barred against her red lips.

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:48 pm

He looked at her as she mentioned the taking of another's life... he never really cared for other humans, he even once saw someone drop on the street and didn't care much. If he died he did, it was time. He looked at her, he was very much attracted to her... she was beautiful, once someone would lust for in there dreams.
"taking one's life?"
He opened his mouth and felt the fangs that are growing... it was painful and hard to miss but so far what she is telling him seems true...
"I can do that... after to me there just another parasite on the earth... " he grind showing his fangs

super-6-1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:04 pm

Aira smiled. She had chosen correct. After years of watching and waiting she knew he was the one. He would adapt to his new life quiet easily. And, he would stay with her. She would teach him. She smiled.

"There is much to talk about then. And we must finish your transformation. After you change things will be completely different. You will have to adjust to your senses and your new thrust. And you must let us stay unknown to the world." She said walking deeper into the city.

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:47 pm

He walks behind listening to her speak, he looks up at her as a sensation to bite at someone takes over, his body starts to shaking a little as if he hasn't eaten all day.
" so we have a lot to talk about? like what what? also transformation? "

super-6-1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:57 am

(Sorry, this has been long overdue!)

"Your feeling thirsty right now. Your throat burns for something to quench it. That is the Lust. You must feed before that becomes unbearable. When you can no longer hold control you will go off on a rampage draining anything and everything in your path. That is when Most vampires get killed. I have killed three myself. Mortals must never know of us. Our Kin is a sacred thing. To open mortals to such a world would cause mass chaos, panic and prejudices. You must feed every day. At your state that is. Once you learn how to control yourself you can go up too two months without feeding." She walked into a street and to the park across. It was quite and the light breeze only moved the tree's slightly.

"As for the transformation every made Vampire goes through it. It is when you truly become a Vampire. I have taken your blood. With that i have left you weak. My venom that is now in your blood is slowly trying to take over your body. But it can not do it alone. It needs my blood to help take over and turn you. but when this happens your body will die." She said coldly and frankly. She was not going to beat around the bush about this. He would have the choose. She was never offered a choose. Born and raised into her life.

"so are you ready to leave this life behind. If you have any attachment to this world it will only make it harder." Sh said turning to him now. They were deep in the park. no one would dare come out this late and to a place like this.

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:11 am

he looks at her

"so... for what your saying is... you have taken my blood leaving me weak which i am yes... I crave blood of others insted of the normal food i would be eating. Not only that, but everything i had and liked, most of it if it involves people i can no longer do... "

He looks at the moon and thinks of he sun. The sun was never his favoret thing anyway, to bright and always... hot. The moon is a crisp energy, easy to move, always relaxed. He looked at her again.

"Take me into a new world..."

super-6-1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:03 pm

Without another moment She moves in. Faster then he can see. she come up behind him and takes head shoulder in one hand and his head in another and lets her fangs grow. Then bites down letting the warm electric fire move over her tongue and down her throat. With every moment she can feel her body growing stronger and strong and she can feel and hear his heart beat grow slower and quiet. She pulls away leaving him on the ground just on the bring of life.

"Now, Follow me into the darkness." She bites her own wrist and quickly moves it to His lips letting him drink. Her blood was Pure to it would have a stronger and quicker effect one him then a made vampire trying to create another. She could feel her blood leaving her. And odd feeling for a Pure blood to feel. Never would a Pure blood let his blood flow unless the purpose was important. and this was indeed important.

She pulled away he when knew he had gotten what he needed and she licked her wrist. Her saliva quickly covered the bite and healed it instantly and now she waited. the process she knew was painful for a human. All of there organs had to die and most of there blood had to be converted and when speaking with other made vampire they compared it to being set on fire over and over. so she sat back and waited.

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!