Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

What Goes Bump in the Night? Checking~

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

What Goes Bump in the Night? Checking~

Tips: 2.00 INK Postby AkiraAsylum on Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:12 am

Hey there,
I'm mainly looking for some people to do one-on-ones with. I prefer to play as males but can play either. I also can have any relationship pairings but prefer mxm, mxf, or platonic. I enjoy darker elements to my role plays. We can mix and match elements below or you can throw something new at me.

Interested role-play ideas:

- Asylum*
- Creepypasta!*
- Marble Hornets*
- Based on MMORPG (Example: .Hack series)
- Original idea
- Apocalyptic
- Dante's Inferno
- Dream
- Artificial Intelligence
- Alice in Wonderland - Asylum
- Slice of Life - Closet Homosexual, Drug user, Dissociative Identity Disorder*
- Online chat room

Interested themes:

- Horror*
- Fantasy*
- Sci-Fi
- Cult
- Paranormal*

Interested Pairings:

- Insanity x Bravery**
- PatientxNurse/Doctor
- Kidnapper/Victim
- King/QueenxKnight
- Jeff The Killer x victim/other*

Interested Fan-doms:

Anime:

- Bleach
- Naruto
- Death Note
- Air Gear
- .Hack
- Kuroshitsuji
- Chobits
- Ouran High School Host Club
- Pokemon
- Shugo Chara!
- Soul Eater*
- Absolute Boyfriend
- Deadman Wonderland
- Fairy Tail
- Sekirei
- Togainu no chi
- Elfen Lied

T.V. Shows & Movies

- The Walking Dead
- Criminal Minds
- Adventure Time*
- Sucker Punch* (With guys maybe? Idk)

Books/Comics:

- The Sandman*
- Morganville Vampires*
- Vampire kisses
- Locke & Key*

Games:
- Dragon Age
- Mass Effect
- Fall Out
- Skyrim
- .Hack

Interested Plots:

- I swear I didn't know! *
Her boyfriend's best friend is crazy. Not that fun loving crazy or the occasional off the wall crazy. No, he is that frightening form of crazy that you'd expect to see in the horror movie. She hates being around him but fate has a way of finding time. Her boyfriend step out right before she came which left her alone with him. He would always flirt with her, board line threaten her, and yet she found this sickening attraction.

- And you're the one calling me crazy?
Two boys, or boy and girl, meet at a psychiatric hospital or group therapy and find a friend in each other. One is more of a fly off the handle and destroy things on a whim psychopath while the other is more manipulative and cunning. The latter uses the other's traits to get what they want while making them believe they are the only one that loves and truly cares for the psychopath.

- Little Red Riding Wolf*
A wolf boy takes the role as Little Red Riding Hood. He is young, innocent, and off to do something good. Red Riding, an older female hunter, has a plan in mind to kill him as his kind is considered a threat.

- or-

Little Red is off to see her grandmother as the story is told. Along the way to grandmother's house, she met a wolf boy. She swooned for him but stayed true to her mission. Upset by her choice, the wolf does as his nature and sneaks off to meet her grandmother. He devours her, leaving a mess for Little Red to find. --- Some element of Stockholm?

- Grave Encounters*
A couple/group of teens break into an abandon insane asylum at night. Armed with nothing more than a couple of flashlights, a knife, a lighter, a can of spray paint, and whatever they find inside. One of the kids venture off on their own leaving the rest to search for them. They eventually find them but they have become different. Demented and twisted. They begin killing off their friends slowly and horribly.
What starts out as adventure to scare each other quickly turns into an escape for their lives.

--- The idea is kind of based off Grave Encounters. It can be paranormal or a kid just went crazy.

- Marble Hornets/Slender*
Older teens/younger adults stumble their way into finding Slender. Hunting for clues after a friend has been turned into a proxy.

- Powered**
I'm looking for a strong female role for this one!

A prodigy female college student, who specialized in robotics, created a android who becomes more than just a machine to her. A organization heard wind of her creation and offered her a place to build for them. She, in return, flat out refused them. Feeling as they have no other choice, they are now after the pair to grab the android and find out what makes him tick. The female lead is now faced with the options of updating her creation into a killing machine for their survival or risking their lives to keep her dream of her friend being as human as possible alive.

- Under
Two reporter enter an insane asylum curious as to why it was just up an abandoned with no signs or logs of where the patients went. They search through the building until reaching a sealed off underground area where the patients are left to rot in cages like animals.

- Apocalypse
I realize that there are some holes in it so far. I'd also like to maybe add the aspect of the four horsemen as rulers of some sort?

In one fell swoop, the world as we knew became something barely recognizable. Building crumbled, plants instantly turned to dust, water became toxic, but the living were worse off. No decaying humans that wish to eat you, no unearthly angels here to save you, just the abominations that vaguely resemble creatures from past looking to survive just as you are.
A group of kids of various ages somehow find each other and band together. Their inexperience, nativity, and fear makes the world that much harsher to attempt to survive in. Quickly, they learn trying to make home around a small fire in the woods is not such a grand idea. After searching, they take up 'residence' is a small ruined hospital. As children often do, they fight over little things as much as the bigger things such as food, safety, and leadership.

- Asylum
Something based on this maybe?

As I walk through the crumbling walls of my former home, my footsteps echo loudly just as they did long ago. The muttering of those who shared my fate have been replaced with the melodies birds so joyfully sing. Their songs, so unfitting to the horrors this church of insanity has wrought.
My lungs inhale the piercingly acidic air causing my throat to burn with disgust. I turn around within the hall, taking in what damage time has inflicted: cracked and peeling walls, fallen doors, broken floors, and enough dust and dirt to choke a beast and then some. The prison that once seemed so indestructible now laid in ruin. What a feeling this brought to my pale scarred body. I questioned whether a smile was appropriate here knowing every horrendous crime that had committed within these walls and I decided I was entitled to such due to my freedom and survival.
Once again, my footsteps echoed as I continued down the hall, past a faded sign which announced ā€œWard Dā€. I turn a darkened corner and stop in front of a dust filled room with its door ajar; a sense of familiarity takes hold. My eyes couldnā€™t help but look up to read the room number. ā€œ23ā€ My small fingers pry the heavy metal door away from its frame as it groans with disapproval. I set foot within the room and memories flood back, consuming my consciousness.
Suddenly, the empty building became loud and full of life again. I saw the faces of those I considered friends, or at least the closest I would ever know here. Their reasons for being here varied as much as their personalities did while that might not truly be a good thing, it made things rather interesting.

- Orange Muse
ā€œDamn it! Why is there never any open wifi around here?ā€ I complain to myself with a sigh. As I was about to give up, an unlocked wifi signal popped up on the list. It had a strong signal too! ā€˜OrangeMuseā€™ was the name of the channel. ā€˜Weird name,ā€™ I thought since all the others Iā€™ve seen was a name of a family or basic names that it came with.
I clicked on it to connect and a message came up. I creased my brow in confusion and a bit annoyance as I read the message. ā€œMessage from OrangeMuse: Enjoy the wifi until I get off work. Then everyone get kicked off.ā€ Ehh.. Itā€™s a nice enough gesture.
I closed down the settings menu and popped up my browser. As I was typing in the url, my phone dropped the signal. ā€œUgh! I just canā€™t win! ā€œ I barely finished my whining with my phone went off with the tone for one of my messenger apps. OrangeMuse had messaged me. Strange, he must have had a few programs hooked up to his wifi. A little extreme but I guess.
His profile showed a guy with shortā€¦orange hair. He looked shirtless with a cocky smirk on his face. He was pretty hot though.
OrangeMuse: Hey there.
Asylum_Kid: Um, hey
OrangeMuse: I was wondering if you wanted to stop by, cutie. I know how you love piercings

Ugh, one of these guys. Wait, how the hell did he know I had a thing for piercings? Well, it is a common thing now-a-days. Let it slide. Eh, letā€™s humor him for a bit and see where it goes.

Asylum_Kid: Sure, what did you have in mind?
OrangeMuse: Weā€™ll see when you get here.
Asylum_Kid: How do I find you then?
OrangeMuse: Look up.

What? I looked up. What happened to the building I was sitting in? It was gone. Even the bench I was sitting on. Everywhere I looked was dark besides the small tunnel in front of me. I shoved my phone in my pocket. Got on my hands and knees and began crawling through this strange tunnel. The thought of Alice in Wonderland amused me.
I had to be crawling for a good minute before I saw an orange light at the end. Okay, honestly, what the fuck is going on here?
I finally reached the end, popping my head out like a frightened mouse. I was in this strange room. The orange walls curved into a bubble which was decorated with black holes. In this room sat three guys. I focused on the guy in the middle. The one that turned around as I popped in.
The guy from the profile picture! I thought he was hot before. In person, heā€™s beautiful. I looked at the other two guys. The one to my left was a bigger guy who sported a beanie and a friendly smile. The other had blond hair and licked his lips as I glanced over at him.
ā€œHey there, come to play?ā€ OrangeMuse almost purred to me. ā€œUm,ā€ I didnā€™t know how to respond to that. ā€œCome out of that hole and to me.ā€ He said in this seductive tone, Oh, god, it was hot. I felt all my blood rush to my face. I couldnā€™t resist I crawled over to him. He scooted over to reveal this weird metalā€¦ spikes? They were all sorts of shapes. Similar to things to see in depictions of demons and the like.
ā€œHere,ā€ He handed me one and sat in front of me with his back to me. I saw it then. He had what looked like screws on his back in multiple places. ā€œPut them on how you wish,ā€ He looked back at me with a heart melting smile. Ugh, what was he doing to me? I feel like a little school girlā€¦ Wait a minute, his eyes were orange too. It didnā€™t look like contacts either.
I put the first one on the screw on his left shoulder blade. It had a decent sized spike going upward. I put the next one, identical to the first, on the opposite side. I put more on but I found myself caressing his back before I did. My hands lingered on his well toned back. I didnā€™t want it to end but it had too.
Once the last piece was on, I marveled at it. It was strangely beautiful. His voice broke my trance. ā€œHave fun?,ā€ He asked. ā€œYeah.ā€ My voice was soft. He let out a quiet laugh and rotated around to face me.

--- If it sounds weird, it was based on a dream I had.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 2.00 INK in return for their work.

AkiraAsylum
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: What Goes Bump in the Night? Checking~

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:21 pm

Hey there, I enjoy asylum(realistic) thread, slice of life, and I haven't done a patient doctor thread in absolutely ages. And I miss it.
I love roleplaying, making new friends, 1x1 I love as well. I enjoy playing interesting character and I feel that communication is important as well. We can discuss ideas and get to know one an other.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!