Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

What's Going On Y'all?!

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

What's Going On Y'all?!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mrs. Lovett on Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:28 pm

I am new here. A very very very good friend of mine (Lexi-bear) told me about this site and I was instantly interested when I looked at it. My name is Megan and I'm looking forward to having a great time on this site. I love RPing! I think it's great! I can't wait to begin roleplaying with some of you! ^_^
"Ah Sir, Times Is hard!"
-Mrs. Lovett

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mrs. Lovett
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: What's Going On Y'all?!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TFairy on Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:32 pm

Welcome! I'm Tfairy, and I'm also going to get some garlic bread.
Have fun roleplaying!

I'm screaming I love you so

But my thoughts you can't decode.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TFairy
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mrs. Lovett on Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:40 pm

Lol. That's funny! I love garlic bread! Oh......and thank you! ^_^

Mrs. Lovett
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Village Alchemist on Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:17 pm

Welcome to our forum! Have a fishy stick!

Be sure to read the rules and mayhap the user manual.

If you have any questions, our friendly and helpful Support Staff is always here to give you stupid answers.

Village Alchemist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Debbie on Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:21 pm

hello and welcome! not been on here long myself but its a real nice and freindly place :D

Debbie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lexi-bear on Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:11 pm

'ello, my dearie! Yesh. Have tons of fun. This place is sooooo awesome. ^_^
Your love is like the air I breathe...I can't see it, but I know it's there.

Lexi-bear
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:03 pm

Welcome to our little board home!!! =D
I hope to catch you quite a bit around the board!

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mrs. Lovett on Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:15 pm

Lexi-bear wrote:'ello, my dearie! Yesh. Have tons of fun. This place is sooooo awesome. ^_^

I will definitely have fun....especially in our roleplay! You have such wonderful ideas! ^_&

And thanks to those of you who posted welcomes to me! I appreaciate it! ^_^

Mrs. Lovett
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:36 am

Well that's cool Lexi, and yeah, keep on, carrying on!
I am Ryand-Smith, the resident Super Robo Fan, and current member of the Help Staff, an elite team dedicated to helping you acclimatize to the nature of RPGateway. Now RPG is a large site at first, but I will do my best, destroy all precepts of fear and confusion, and help you get used to the site's community. I'm running the Super Robot Wars If you want to join an RP, but if you have any general questions, you can PM or IM me at anytime, and I will do my hardest to help you! May you always stay safe.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!