Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

What is this madness!!!

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

What is this madness!!!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myth on Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:04 pm

I'm baaaaaaaaack~ <3

Possibly. We'll see how long this lasts.
Things have cooled down considerably at work, and in my personal life, so I find myself with an abundance of free time.
And being the anti-social, awkward little nerd that I am, I've decided to come back here and try to role play again instead of going out and making new friends. I should be out about the town, but I'm going to sit in front of my computer and type. What is wrong with me?

Anyways. All of you that remember me...
You better come greet me, or I'll have to hunt you down! D:<

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Myth
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: What is this madness!!!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:05 pm

Hey, I wasn't here when you were here last time. Welcome back, I'm a newbie and man can relate to drama, it's the reason I had to leave previous forum was on, but I missed role-playing aspect so much, so I thought try find another place. On the site I was on, we called them 'storybooks' unfortunately there was no quality control. I'm happy to see ya back and as I'm a newbie can't say more except hope no more drama ya side :).
We help the multi-nationals
when they cry out protect us.
The locals scream and shout a bit,
but we don’t let that affect us.
We’re here to lend a helping hand
in case they don’t elect us.
How dare they buy our products
yet still they don’t respect us.

Billy Bragg - The Marching Song Of The Covert Battalions

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rulke
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Group Theory Cult Leader Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jag on Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:49 pm

Welcome back to Gateway! It's always good when one of the prodigal children returns to the site. How long have you been gone? The site has gone through some major changes in the last few months/year that a lot of returning members are having trouble finding their way around or simply feeling generally confused about things.

If you need anything, don't hesitate to contact a member of the Mentor team and we would be happy to lend a hand. Welcome back!

Jag
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Party Starter Contributor Concierge Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myth on Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:16 pm

@ Rulke
Drama is to be expected, I suppose. But things have calmed, and I don't foresee any problems in the near future. :]

@Jag
So far, I'm pretty up to date. I haven't been gone too long, but long enough I suppose. Things don't seem too unfamiliar though, so I think I'm good. Thanks! :3

Myth
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StandardFiend on Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:54 pm

Madness?

THIS! IS! GATEWAY!

Sorry, somebody had to do it.

Welcome back, and like Jag said, come find one of us if you need any help finding your way around!

BRB, gonna go dine in hell.

O heart, lament not, for this world is only metaphorical.
O soul, grieve not, for this abode is only transient.

StandardFiend
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zephyr on Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:04 pm

*Explodes*

I'd make a reference to 300, but it appears that this has already been done.

Anywho, welcome back.

*Explodes*
Hello, friends...

Zephyr
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!