Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

When Heaven and Hell Agreed...{IC}

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

When Heaven and Hell Agreed...{IC}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:45 pm

People glanced at the odd waitress. She stood out quite clearly from the rest. Her green eyes almost holding a shine to them from behind that dark veil of lashes. Instantly bring attention to her fair face, it holding the slightest hint of color from suns warm kiss. Though what really caught most eye was the young beauties hair. It was white as the first snow of winter snow. One would have to think she was albino to have hair so fair. It didn’t hold the slightest hint of a yellow hue of bleach, and if one was to touch it, it would be as soft as silk. Though, at the moment that wasn’t what had people staring this time.

“But Faye! You have to come!” The woman whined, her voice taking a grating high pitch to it as she kept her grip tight around Fayes stomach, she being dragged on the skates she was wearing as Faye went about her work. Placing peoples orders on there tables with a warm smile and apology for the psycho clinging to her. “Keiki I’m working.” Faye Sighed as she kept walking ignoring as said woman buried her face into her back, refusing to let go when Faye tried to pry her hands off her. “Come on Keiki! This is cute when Jax does it, your just starting to creep me out.” She said, a blank look on her face before she forced a smile for another group of customers, placing the menus she had under her arm on the table, mouthing a sorry before walking towards the kitchen, ignoring a few guys snickers and inappropriate comments about the situation. “But Fayeeeee! You have to come, Rebecca is going to be so mad if you don’t see her new boe throw down!” “Keiki..I don’t have any cloths to change into. All I have is this uniform and my school one in my pack.” She said, a little embarrassed. Faye honestly had more cloths at home, not a lot since pretty much all the money she has goes towards taking care of her baby brother and bills, Sure Rebecca helped her pay for some of it. It wasn’t like her mother would. She’s already proven the fact if she had a choice between paying the utilities bill or getting a few grams of coke, she’d buy the coke.

“And I sure as hell not going to something like that in a Catholic school girl uniform...That is like asking for some creep and or fetish dude to attack me, and do we really want to add that to the list of things that has screwed me up?” She said, looking down at her watch before going back out and going over to the table she was at moments before, geting their orders. Satisfied Keiki had stopped whining, but wished she would finally let go. Sure Gymnastics might have built up the strength in her legs but Keiki was still heavy to drag around even on skates. Though once she returned to the order window, Keiki surprised her jerking her back on to the ground making a loud thud and scream fill the diner. “Keiki!” She squeaked at the girl now standing in front of her, arm crossed as she glared down at her friend. “Faye, you need a break. Your going to die of an ulcer or something if you keep on working, and working and never taking any me time!” Keiki said, nudging Fayes foot with her skate. “Anyways Rebecca bought you a whole new outfit for this. So no arguing! You go get dressed, I’ll get your last order out and bill to them.” She said a lopsided grin on her face as she pulled a large plastic bag out of her backpack dropping it on Jades stomach before skating off in the direction of the kitchen. Faye sighing as she say up, unable to stop a giggle that left her as she ran her fingers through her short hair. Guess there's no way of wining this argument short of a full out brawl in the middle of the diner. She thought, getting up, smoothing down the mid thigh powder blue skirt of her uniform, dusting off the white apron, before picking up the bag, heading for the ladies room.

“Faye! Get your ass out of the bathroom!” Keiki yelled through the door. kicking it. “Fine, Fine! But it has to be Illegal to look like this...“ She shouted, the last bit ending in a mutter. She unlocking the door of the employee bathroom, glaring at the giggling Keiki. “Aw! That so suits you Faye~” She cooed looking at the girl, who just tossed the bag that held her uniform and makeup at her. “It does not! Who the hell wars skirts this short?! “She squeaked looking down at herself. The skirt was dark green and black consisting of a soft breathable, dark green material, with black fishnet under it. It’s bottom chopped up very similar to a rocker style, maybe sort of gothic or as Keiki was cooing at the moment, like a tinker bell, really making her want to hit her. It barely made it halfway down her thighs. Bellow it, she wore a pair of knee high lace up boots. The boots black with dark green trim and laces. the tip of dark green fishnet stockings sticking out from under it. She tugging down on her cropped light jacket, though the back reaches just half way down her butt.. The black material hugging her body, as a dark green tube top peaked out from under the jacket Though her choker is made of black lace with a two intertwined silver wings with a very light, crystal green and crystal blue twisted jewel in the center, it hanging from two chain links. “I look retarded...” She grumbled, flinching when Keiki put a bit more lip gloss on her, as if she couldn’t do it herself. “What are you talking about? You look great!” “I’m not exactly a black person Keiki.” she muttered when she put the headband in her hair, passing her a pair of small silver wing earrings, Faye putting them in, feeling no need to trade out her small cross navel ring.

“Lets go!” Keiki said, brushing off her friends comment, before grasping her wrist, having Fayes pack draped over her own shoulder as she dragged the reluctant Faye out. She loved watch fights and going to a Rave as much as the next girl, but she didn’t like the back the skin on the back of her neck tingled at the thought of it tonight....

It was probably twenty minute cab ride latter when they finally arrived at the warehouse, owned by the guy throwing this whole thing this time, it sounded pretty quite from the outside. Keiki paying the driver before she dragged Faye out of the cab, ignoring Fayes protest of being able to walk on her own. Faye practically had to run to keep up with her . She releasing a sigh as Keiki knocked on the metal door, the top part sliding open to reveal a pair of eyes, they looking over the young women. “Hey dude! Were here for some fun.” Keiki giggled, showing him the two tickets, getting a tighter grip on Fayes wrist. Making the exasperated girl look at her. before looking up at the door. Though it felt like someone was drilling holes into the back of her neck, making her look behind her, only to see nothing before she was pulled inside the door. “Come on Faye! We’re going to miss the fight!” Keiki shouted over the loud music as Faye’s eyes slowly adjusted to the dim-sh lighting as she was pulled in the direction of a stairway, trying to look around a bit, but had really no chance as Keiki was determined that they wouldn’t miss anything, making her almost trip on a stair, she having t hop the last couple of steps before she was yanked into another room, just in time to see some guy get hit in the nose, blood poring down his face. Though over all the shouts she could ear the familer shouts of Rebecca screaming over everyone almost saying some not too pretty things. “Aw man, we missed the start! Nice job at making us late princess!” Keiki whined, punching her arm before the went in the direction of Rebecca's shouts. They instantly seeing her back. “Hey! Becca!” Faye shouted, making the woman turn around. “Hey sugar! What took you guys so long? They just started a few minutes ago.” She said turning back to tthe fight, as Keiki and Faye pushed there way to get beside her, just in time to see Roy get slammed in the jaw, making him stager a few steps. “Dang...The guys got to have a pretty good hook!” Faye gaped getting elbowed in the ribs gently by Rebecca. “I mean...The guy at lest has to have that to make Roy move.” She said trying to some how fix what she said.

“The guys just got a few cheep shots in... “Rebecca growled before screaming. “Kick that basterds ass baby!!” Faye rubbing that ear soon after. “Owwww...” She muttered, stiffening a bit...the skin on the back of her neck tingling again, it felt like someone was staring at her, she looking over her shoulder, noticing a few guys learning but noting that seemed as intense as what she felt before turning around. It had felt like someone was scrutinizing every inch of her...It made her a little nervous, that defiantly wasn’t something she was use too. She wasn’t sure if it was someone seriously checking her out or just staring. Though she was brought back to reality as Keiki screamed. “Duck Roy, buck you big lug!” this making her turn just in time to see Roy barely miss getting hit, Roy blocking er from seeing the guy he was fighting, as Keiki had said, Roy was a big guy. Built like a body builder, standing at six foot three. His skin dark complexion his hair black cut short and spiked.
Schools back in, so I'm gonna take a bit longer then usual, sorry.
I'm sorry to everyone I've faild so far...Life is hetic lately...I'm so tierd anymore. Please don't be mad at me I'm sure I'll fix everything soon. If you want to yell at me feel free.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: When Heaven and Hell Agreed...{IC}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soviet Rei on Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:48 pm

Marik leaned back against the wall, his arms crossed across his chest, his body completely cool and comfortable even though he was wearing a black trench-like overcoat and a black fedora sat atop his shoulder-length hair. He held a pair of sunglasses in the fingers of one hand, and his mouth was thin and scowling. His dark eyes scanned over the fighters, and then into the crowd. He had felt a presence in this crowd, a presence he had not felt for thousands of years, one which he had yearned for all that time. But he couldn't be sure if it was truly what he was feeling. His eyes fell on one girl in particular, someone who didn't look like she particularly wanted to be there. Marik could relate. The last thing he had wanted was to be sitting here amongst a bunch of screaming humans, watching a couple of musclebound guys beat the crap out of each other. 'How barbaric...' he thought with a scowl.

"Hey Vincent!" a voice suddenly called out. Marik turned at the sound of the name he used amongst humans to see the owner of the establishment. "Are you going to fight after this match or not?" Marik sneered at the man and snapped, "I'll see after this match, damn it!" The man quailed under the angry glare Marik threw at him, gave a timid nod, and walked off.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soviet Rei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:49 pm

The cold wind swept through the canyon. The sun was setting on the horizon sending out tendrils of firelight into the clouds and along the ground as the Earth swallowed the ever sinking ball of fire. Dark clouds were gathering above, towering higher with each passing moment; the signs of an approaching storm. Two figures appeared through the dark mist of the fading eve. The ground looked as if an immense battle had just been fought, and one figure stood towering above the other lying on the ground. The mist seemed to suddenly clear and the figures were shown, one a woman wearing an earth green battle dress, the other a man in dark, forest green mail. The two talked on through the fading sunset, though they made no sound. A faint voice called out, "I forgive you." and the other cried, "I don't need your forgiveness!" Then the world went dark and another voice began. "T...ra....Te...ra"

"Terra! Terra! Hello! Anybody home in there!" a familiar voice broke through the darkness of the dream. Terra slowly opened her eyes and realized her cheeks were wet and she felt unusually flustered. "Terra! God it took long enough. Get up, your going to be late for your club activities," Ally told Terra, standing over the end of her bed. Terra wiped the sleep from her eyes and rose to sit on the edge of her bed. "It was that dream again, wasn't it?" Ally asked suddenly. Terra nodded as she wiped another tear from her eye and tried not to sniffle. Alisha Carter was Terra's adoptive mother. She'd brought her home from the orphanage three years ago today and raised her just as if she'd born her herself. Alisha, or Ally as Terra called her, was a strong woman in her mid-thirties (thirty five to be exact). She had the soft and gentle face of the mother Terra had always wanted, but never had. Her long auburn hair draped down to her shoulders and her emerald green eyes shined in the light of the sun beaming in through the window. Ally was thirty five, but Terra thought she looked more like twenty five and was far from losing it. "Well hurry up, get your uniform on or you'll be late even if it is walking distance," Ally said changing the subject. She walked to the door, but then stopped in the doorway, "Call me when your done. I'll have dinner waiting." With that she closed the door leaving Terra to ready herself and recover from her dreams.

Well it was really only one dream. It didn't happen every night like it used to, but when she did it usually left Terra shaken. It couldn't really be classified as a nightmare though. It wasn't scary, but it just seemed so sad to Terra, but she didn't know why. Every time she had that dream she always woke up crying. Terra stood up off the bed and went into the bathroom to clean herself up. She didn't have time for a shower this afternoon, so she just did the best she could and washed her face. After Terra finished she went into her room to retrieve her school uniform, tugging off her night pajamas as she went. She slipped the gray blouse over her head and pulled her skirt up to her waist, fasting the waistband. After that she tied the ribbon on the front of her blouse and pulled her socks from the drawer. Terra slipped on her pair of white thigh high socks and her tennis shoes then returned to the bathroom to finish. Terra had never been one to wear much for make-up, mostly just lip gloss and eyeliner. Ally had always told her she looked best with the natural look. Terra tied her hair into two ponytails with two dark red ribbons and studied her reflection. Satisfied with her appearance, she left her room and went to join Ally in the kitchen.

"Afternoon sleepy head. You've got two pancakes on the table. You better scarf'em down quick cause it's gettin close to 4:30," Ally greeted Terra as she entered the kitchen. Terra sat down at the table and felt her mouth already watering. She smelled the blueberry pancakes already. Breakfast for dinner, Yay! shee thought. Terra loved blueberries. Actually she loved fruit in general. It was like it called to her with its scent bringing back a wave of nostalgia. "You gonna sit there and sniff them all day or are you gonna eat'm missy?" Ally teased as she joined her at the table. Terra just stuck out her tongue and dug into her pancakes. When she was done it was almost 4:45 and she had to hurry or she'd be late; again. It wasn't like she was making it a habit, but for some reason she'd began feeling really tired lately. Ally put it off to puberty and growing, but Terra wasn't so sure. Sure she was changing, getting older, but she felt like something else was growing inside her too. It felt familiar, but she couldn't place a name to it yet. "I'm going mom!" Terra called as she grabbed her school bag and made for the front door. "Have fun today honey!" Ally called. "And watch your skirt when your running! Don't want to give the boys a peek!" Terra flushed. "Mom!"

It was almost the same routine every afternoon. Terra would get home, take a nap, and sleep too late. Ally would try to wake her up. Eventually she'd get up. Terra would then take a shower, or if time didn't allow wash her face and major stink parts. Then she'd get dressed, eat, and try to make it too school on time. The last part Terra seldom accomplished. Doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results. That's what people called insanity and this is the insanity of Terra's usual afternoon with club activities. Now Terra ran down the street, covering the back of her skirt so the wind couldn't blow it up, and trying to make it to school before the club started. The problem was, Terra wasn't very fast. In fact she had almost no physical athleticism at all. Terra had figured long ago it was because she was gifted with brains and not brawn. They said that you can't excel in both. Your either one or the other or somewhere in between. Terra was the brains. Some people even jokingly called her "The Tactician" in school. This was because she'd never lost a game that involved strategy. Whether it was puzzles, games in class, or the chess club Terra always came out on top. But her gift had it's drawbacks too. She found it hard to speak her mind because she had so many things going through her mind at once. She'd think of everything she wanted to say, but when she tried to speak nothing came out but a few words. It was kinda sad really.

Terra flew around the corner of the school gates and sprinted through the doors and up the stairs as fast as she could. The club room was on the second floor of Saint Ellens Central High. She raced down the hall to room 215. Terra opened the door huffing and puffing like she'd just run a marathon. In truth she pretty much had. "Well done," a man's voice came from the room. Terra looked up to see Mr. Mason looking over at her. "Your on time today."
There is a place within each of us where we cannot escape the truth; where virtue sits as judge. To admit the truth of our actions is to go before that court, where process is irrelevant. Good and evil are intents, and intent is without excuse.

Vain
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ValaunDae'Voth on Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:58 pm

Silence filled the the moderately sized,but opulently adorned condo,though it was well appointed it appeared as if it hadn't been cleaned in a long time,the only ordered thing in it was the silence that filled it's walls,and the slow rhythmic breathing of it's only occupant.

Suddenly,like an explosion on a serene beach,and alarm began screaming it's loud,keening alert,and the man that was laying in the bed near the stand it rested upon snapped up like a bolt and clicked the switch off,bringing the blessed silence back as he let out a quiet,shaky sigh.

"Fuckin' alarm...",the hard,green eyed man muttered as he thumbed through a bunch of debris on the stand.

Finally his hand wrapped around a small,rectangular box and withdrew a small cigar out of it and reached into the pinstriped pants on the floor at his feet and discovered his platinum zippo,which was adorned with a winged cobra,and flicked it's flint and brought a flame too the prize clasped between his lips.He took a long,deep drag from the burning thing in his mouth and let the smoke out with a much steadier,pleased sigh.

"Damn...",he said as he looked at the clock,"I haven't got much time..."

The words had barely left his mouth when the phone ringing it's heavy metal tone. Sighing again,for he hated talking on the phone,he reached forward and flicked it open.

"What?",he said shortly
"Is this Mr.Samwell?"
"Yes...who is this?"
"This is the man paying you to fight tonight,you told me you were gonna be here,and I still haven't seen ya.",the man on the phone said with a hint of anger.
"I will be there,I still have twenty minutes until I am scheduled to fight,we will settle after all is said and done.",and with that Marcus shut his phone with a click and stuffed it in the pocket of the pants by his feet.

He stood and stretched as he brought a remote to bear and pushed the power button,resulting in another silence shattering explosion of lightning fast drums and a screaming,face melting guitar intro.
Sucking down the last of his cigar,Marcus grabbed his pants and slid them on and found another white,button up shirt,and black vest on the floor next to them and slid these on his toned frame as well. Looking around he began throwing things out of his way,soda cans,vodka bottles,and other random trash that his seldom seen maid refused to pick up,he found what he was looking for,a set of keys with a smiley face with a hole in it's head,with Xs for eyes,under which was written,"Had a nice day.",something that always made him smile.

He walked past a large,plush,black couch and clicked the power button on his remote,killing the music before throwing it on the couch and taking a last look around the place,memorizing where everything was and making sure he didn't forget anything. After a few moments he made a satisfied grunt,lit another cigar and slid on a pair a short,steel toed boots,and headed out the door and downstairs to the parking garage. He walked past untold,incredibly expensive cars and shook his head at most of what he thought was poor taste until he came too his car,another thing that always made him smile.
It was a Corvette,with a metallic blue paint job,couple with black and red flames done all about it. A thing of pure beauty in Marcus' eyes.

He jumped into it's leather seat,turned the key and brought his beast to life,revving the engine a few times as he again turned on the stereo,blasting more ear burning metal. He slammed his baby in drive and roared out of the garage,head banging the whole way as he down his cigar and sung along with the music.

Twenty minutes later he came to a screeching stop at the warehouse where the night's entertainment was going to be held. Someone came forward and nodded politely to him as he stepped out a flicked away another spent cigar.

"Welcome Mr. Samwell,the crowd's getting antsy,ya might wanna hurry."

Marcus gave the man a nod and made his way through the teeming crowd and through the locker rooms,only taking a few moments to take off his spiderweb adorned vest,snake motifed rings and his shirt,leaving him in his pinstripe pants,boots and an A-shirt.
He then made his way trough the crowed corridors and out to the ring. A smile came too his face as he saw his opponent. The man had at least a good five inches on him and possibly fifty or sixty pounds,but that mattered little too him.

Finally he came into the ring and undid the leather belt around his shoulders,and handing his holstered guns to the fight moderator."Keep them safe.",he said,giving the man a cold look.

No sooner had the words left his mouth did the bell ring and the huge man before him came forward in a great rush and letting loose a few wild swings,which Marcus was able to deftly dodge.

'Damn,he's enormous and relatively fast...'Marcus thought too himself before taking a breath and composing himself.

The large man turned and growled and swung again,the swing was packed with power,but had little in the way of finesse and accuracy,giving Marcus the moment he need to rush forward and give the man a few quick jabs and then a vicious right hook to the jaw,which sent him stumbling back a few feet,but that didn't deter Marcus as he flew forward,his left fist flying forward as off in the crowd he heard a woman's quiet scream of"Duck Roy,duck you big lug!",which the man had sadly heard and managed to avoid the punch flying at him and grab his over extended arm. The man named Roy grinned a bloody toothed smile and threw Marcus into the corner belt and slammed his fist into Marcus' stomach.

This cause Marcus to double forward and cough,the man hit like a freight train,but he also left himself open,Marcus took the opening and snapped his elbow up,catching Roy in the jaw,sending him staggering back once more,but this time he quickly recovered and came back just as a distracting feeling washed over Marcus,and before he knew it the man had him in the air,over his head,and threw him down onto the canvas. Marcus looked up,a feral growl escaping his lips as the lumbering giant made his way towards him. As he reached down to grab him,Marcus' foot snapped out and caught Roy in the shin,causing him to buckle as Marcus shot too his feet and racked him in the jaw once more with his right,wound back and threw another into his jaw,causing him to waver again,but Marcus wouldn't relent. He scooted forward and planted his booted foot into Roy's knee,bringing a cry of pain as a snapping sound echoed from the impact. A burning look filled Marcus' eyes as he reared his left back and swung,snapping Roy's head to the side before letting loose a devastating right hook into the same place on his jaw once more,and toppling the huge man.

"Throw me again bastard...",,Marcus muttered as the announcer began counting down Roy's K.O.

Reaching zero,the announcer held up Marcus' arm.
"WE HAVE A WINNER!",he shouted to the crowd Marcus surveyed it,his cold eyes locking onto a woman in dark green and black.
Image Image

ValaunDae'Voth
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soviet Rei on Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:29 am

"Hmm..."

Marik glanced back at the fight. Someone had beaten the musclemonster who was apparently named Roy...interesting. Marik walked up closer to the fighting arena, and looked at the victor of the match. The man was by no means as huge and musclebound as the unconscious Roy, lying at the victor's feet, but appearances could be deceiving. In fact, Marik was proof of that. When one looked at Marik after he removed his overcoat, he didn't look all that strong. Tall, yes, and slightly muscular, but by no means did he look exceptionally powerful physically. But Marik could power his attacks with an invisible magic if he needed to, which he rarely did anyway.

"This is my match," Marik snarled over at the owner of the establishment, who nodded and informed the announcer of the next challenger. He shrugged the overcoat off of his shoulders and hung it on one of the posts; he placed his fedora on top of it, and the sunglasses he rested on the fedora. Then he stepped onto the arena, and leaned back against the wall of the arena, waiting for the challenger. If this fighter would leave rather than stay, Marik could wait for another challenger.

Soviet Rei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:02 pm

“That's it Roy!” Keiki screamed Clinging to Rebecca's arm as Rebecca had a complete turn of emotions. The once angry woman now ecstatic for the moment that Roy looked to be doing well, though Faye just shouted. “Don’t get cocky!” receiving a elbow again, but it seemed either Roy didn’t get what he meant or plainly didn’t hear because before they knew it Roy was staggering back again after receiving another blow to his glass jaw. Faye flinching as Rebecca screamed some very colorful words. While Keiki just screamed. “When the hell was I the peaceful one?!” Faye half asked. half stated as she glanced over at the two woman to her right started cheering again, making Faye look back just in time to see Roy throw the guy down on the canvas. Faye flinching at the soft thud she heard over the shouts. “Yikes..” She muttered. “Come on baby finish it! “Rebecca screamed before getting lightly slapped on the arm by Faye. “Becca, could you not word it like were watching a death match or something?” Faye said rolling her eyes before she rubbed her cheek after Rebecca pinched it.

“What, are you rooting for the other guy?” “Well, not really...Your just getting a little terrorist crazy there Becs” Faye said, before Keiki Screamed. “Oh, Hell, Roy's going down!” “What?!” Both women turned back to the fight just to see the other man plant a booted foot into Roy's knee. Was that a snap? “Holy shit! Roy!” Rebecca screamed as Roy's head snapped to the side before the guy slammed his fist into the same spot once again, sending the giant to the ground, the thud seeming to resound off the walls of the crowded room.

Damn...He does have a good hook. Faye thought Her deep green eyes widening in surprise. This wasn’t exactly the first time she saw the big lug go down. The man was horrible at protecting his glass jaw, then the fact a guy that size, he had to have weakened knees or ankles, but Roy was usually good for a good fifteen to twenty minute fight. The guy was big with good stamina. But this guy took him down in hardly any time. Also he pretty much just pulled a David and Goliath type of fight. Though before she really had time to marvel at the product of the fight, Keiki had shouted her name as she clung to a very angry Rebecca. “A-a little help here!” She squeaked . Both younger girls were a good five inches shorter then the Amazon like woman. Faye taking a bit of enjoyment it Keiki’s struggling to keep a pissed off Rebecca from climbing in the ring. It actually made Faye start to giggle, then the giggle busted in to a full out laugh.

“Don’t laugh! Help me! “Keiki screeched at the laughing Faye as she just crossed her arms under her chest, just above the bare skin of her stomach. She trying to not laugh much harder then she was, she having to try her hardest to push it down, the fact the Rebecca shifted her glare on her probably helped the efforts as she held up her hands in mock defense. “Uh, I think the Amazon might kill me.” She muttered, only receiving a more intense glare, a nervous giggle leaving her, that sheepish smile on her lips. Though now she felt like someone was looking at her again, not like that same almost unnerving stair, just like someone was looking right at her.

She looked in the direction that it felt like it was coming from, finding it was coming from the ring , from the guy who just beat Roy without a whole lot of trouble she having picked up he had been announced the winner. Now that she didn’t have Roy blocking her line of sight, or not focusing more on how the hits were landing instead of the fighters, she could see who had took out the big lug. He defiantly wasn’t a large guy, but well built. He had a handsome look to him, she wasn’t going to lie about that, but when she looked into his dark green eyes, she saw a coldness, something almost biter if not pained under, or at lest that was her first impression, and her first impressions have been wrong on more then one occasion.

“Faye! Would you please help me!” Keiki screeched again, an exasperated look quickly replacing Faye's once smiling expression. She quickly turning her attention back to Rebecca, suddenly reaching up and grabbing said woman by the collar of her shirt, bring the Amazon to her eye level as a couple of guys carried the out cold Roy out of the ring. Keiki get a look on her face that pretty much said Faye must be off her rocker. “Rebecca, calm down. Your acting like a looped out crack head!” She muttered, giving her a good shake. “Yah knew he was goin’ to get hurt the moment he got in there, don’t act like an idiot because he didn’t win. Maybe it’ll teach him to guard better.” It was a sad day when Faye was having to rationalize and be the completely level headed one of the group. “Now suck it up! Your twenty three years old, act your age, and pretend your sane!” She said giving her one more good shake before letting go. Quickly putting a lazy smile on her face. “Now go check on your boo and get something to drink. I’ll wait here on yah.” She said, that grin staying on her face as Rebecca lightly hit the back of her head. “What did I tell you about shaking me?...I’m goin’ to go check on Roy. You stay out of trouble! And no running off with any strange men!” She called as she walked off into the crowed. “Yes, mumsy!” She called in response, smirking at this as Keiki was still gaping at her. “What?” “You know that was practically a suicide attempt right?” she asked as Faye just shrugged, the word suicide seeming to hit a certain unease in her stomach. “Well, did you have a better idea?” After a good three minutes of silence, Keiki slumped her shoulders. “No...” “Well there we go. Anyways there are worse ways to go then in a psychotic rampage by our murderous Rebecca.” She said lightly pushing on Keiki’s shoulder, who just pulled on Faye’s cheek in response. “When the hell did you grow up?” Though what form of speech that came out of her mouth hardly made much since to Keiki so she let go of her cheek saying. “What?” “I said. When I have been deprived of the sweet bitterness of caffeine.” She said in return. It’s been about four days since she ran out of coffee at home. So it’s been about four days without Caffeine it was like depriving her of her cigarettes or chocolate, it had weird affects on her. Such as making her a bit more level headed then usual.

“You scare me. I miss the bundle of lovable-nss.” She said going to ruffle her hair but She stepped away from her. “Yes you highness. Please forgive my lowly excuse for not being your source of entertainment.” She said, sarcasm coating every word as she mockingly bowed to her , before covering her mouth as a soft yawn left her lips. Though she soon returned her attention to the ring as another guy stepped in, another pleasant looking man with an ever happy scowl, then again an overly peppy happy go lucky kind of guy getting into the ring might have look a little odd. This guy looked to not be a the strongest guy around, he had some muscle, not like the incredible hulk ripped like Roy. She always wondered if he could even reach behind his back at all. there was a point when a guy crossed the like of being fit, and being disgustingly muscular, like Roy in Faye’s opinion, though Rebecca would probably hit her for thinking that. Hit Dark hair was shoulder length and like the guy who won the fight before him, pretty good looking. “Faye, helloooo, anyone home?” Keiki said, shaking her, making her look at her again, making her snap out of her thoughts, this odd feeling of...familiarity she felt when she had looked at either guy. “What?” “Well queen space case, I’m going to get a drink, you want something?” “Sure. Just nothing strong, rather not have to stumble into the apartment again.” She more so not wanting her five year old baby brother to see her tipsy. He needed someone in that house to be pretty stable. And since the thing that gave birth to them wasn’t an option, she would have to do. "Man...You can sound like such an old lady. I'll becack. Stay out of trouble kido." She said before walking off. I'm only two moths youer Kei... She thought roleing her eyes.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ValaunDae'Voth on Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:35 pm

Marcus had little care as shouts of anger and applause of triumph erupted around him at the sound of his name being called as victor of the match. The sounds,shouts,curses,roars and yells all dulled to a faint din in the back of his mind and the only thing that mattered too him was the woman in dark green,who watched fighting to keep a rather large woman from storming the ring like some warrior goddess and trying to attack him for making the giant bleed and fall unconscious.

He turned back to the moderator and retrieved his weapons and was just finishing the fastening of the straps while still watching the young woman in green as another man leaped into the ring,announcing his challenge. As he sighted the man he felt another cold tingle of familiarity,only it wasn't the curiously pleasant kind,such as he felt for the woman,but something more confrontational. As he was weighing whether he should actually engage the man his stomach groaned in hunger and the owner of the establishment came huffing up to the ring.

"HEY YOU SKINNY BASTARD!,the man roared at him over the din,obviously angry,"I told you to drop that fuckin' monster in the fourth,not the beginning of the first match! You're gonna be able ta count the minutes until yo....",he was cut off mid-sentence as Marcus' hand snapped too his side and drew his gun.

There was a cold,dead look in his eyes as he pulled back the hammer of his BROWNING HIGH POWER and leveled it at the man's head,causing those around him to shout in dismay and scatter,while his body guards began making their way forward.

"You told me to win the fight Mr. Davis,you never said when,nor how,now give me my winnings or I will paint your useless body guards a pretty shade of red and take the money from your fat,stinking corpse. Do we have a deal?",Marcus said,his rich voice never wavering,nor raising above a cold,even decibel.

Sweat beaded on the fat Mr. Davis' forehead as he reached a shaking hand into his pocket and withdrew a tightly bound wad of cash,which Marcus snatched before looking back at the uncomfortably familiar man.

"I apologize,but I will no longer be fighting here,I hope we will meet again on some other,more apt field.",Marcus said to the strange fighter in ring before placing his gun back in his holster and sliding out of the ring.

He cared little for his shirt or vest and simply left them in the locker room and made his way to the lounge area,hoping the dark green clothed woman had gone there with her large friend to cool off.He pushed his way the annoying mob that was in his way and managed to break a pick pocket's fingers and shove a drunken woman back too her man all in the five minute's it took for him to force his way through.

"Thrice damned people...",he muttered too himself as he began scanning the area,but to little avail,he would have to find a better vantage point if he wanted to find her,though he was hoping it would be easy with her tall friend at her side.

ValaunDae'Voth
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rend on Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:47 pm

A figure sat unnoticed to the world atop the high school that the human female known as Terra frequented. Said figure sighed at his misfortune and folded his arms behind his head, flopping back to stare blankly up at the sky. What kind of kid went to school this late? It seemed silly to the red haired male that anyone would want to spend more time in the dull building than absolutely nescisary. Then again, as he had begun to realize from his observations of this small human, she wasn't exactly the most exciting target in the world. Whatever happened to just killing the damn things and being done with it? It was so much more fun that way.

"Y'know, Roziel, pouting is extremely childish," Was the small female voice that chattered at him from the pocket of the simple white collared shirt he wore. A tiny head covered in brilliant purple curls poked out from the pocket, large, smirking eyes glinting up at him in a manner that made the young man wish that he'd bought a can of raid or some mosquito spray to get rid of the little pest.

"Y'know, I could always put you back in the soda bottle, Une," He drawled out, sparing her a withering glare that she ignored entirely. She just liked trying to get under his skin. Little brat. When the sprite flipped him off and began rambling out insults, the red haired young man promptly slammed a hand down on his chest, crushing the small girl into glitter that dispersed on the wind, "Goodbye, Une."

Feeling slightly better with his little out burst of violence, he brushed off the remaining fairy dust from his rumpled, partially buttoned shirt. The fallen angel tilted his head to the side, watching boredly as the small figure of the supposed Angel General came into view. Bah. Some angel. She was so...so...well...he couldn't really think of a good word. She was most likely one of the biggest Wallflowers he'd ever encountered in his time on earth. Why of all angels did he end up with the hippy book worm? He groaned in agony. Who was he kidding? He didn't give a shit about his "duty" as that stuck up devil woman downstairs put it. Whatever. As long as the kid didn't croak, it was fine. And, judging from her typical habits, he didn't have much to worry about.

He'd been on Earth about two weeks and he had yet to get smashed and fall to his darker nature. She seemed fine in her little nerd club for now. Surely one little girl couldn't get into too much trouble in one day. He let out a lazy yawn and stretched, rolling in an almost whimsical way off of the side of the building. The demonic young man dropped like a stone toward the ground , twisting sharply and rolling into a crouch. He turned to look over his shoulder and through the window of the room that the girl had entered for her activities. A dark grin rolled over his full lips as he straightened to his full height of 6'2 and dusted himself, his strange, luminescent blue eyes locking upon the slight girl with a strange sort of hunger.

"Now be a good girl and stay out of trouble while daddy's away," He murmured, though she obviously couldn't hear him. He was also really sure that she couldn't see him with her human eyes...well...hopefully she couldn't. The last thing he needed was for her to, say, notice him and get all curious. Where was he going? The red head shoved his hands in his pockets and with a lazy sort of stride headed off in the direction of a certain warehouse.

Rend
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:14 am

"Queen to B-5; checkmate," Terra said, smiling at her opponent, a junior named Sarah. "Aww, and I thought I had you this time too, geez. Then you come out of nowhere and BAM!! its all over. How do you do it?" she rambled on. Terra wasn't listening. Her attention had been drawn to the window by the figure of a man falling from the sky. Terra blinked, trying to clear her unobstructed vision. Did I just see what i thought I saw? she wondered. The man looked through the window and their eyes met. He appeared to be looking straight at her. "Terra!! Hello!! Hey, listen to me! What are you looking at?" Sarah asked waving a hand in front of Terra's face. Terra pointed and Sarah followed her hand to the window. "I don't get it. What are you pointing at?" she asked.

"There's a man outside," Terra replied.
"I don't see anyone. You sure?" She can't see him? But that can't be, she argued with herself.
"Nevermind, just my eyes playing tricks on me," Terra said ending the conversation. As the man turned and started away from the school Terra stood from her table and went to Mr. Mason. "I have to go early today. I just remembered something really important. I'm really sorry Mr. Mason," she lied and sprinted out of the room. "Oh, Don't....worry about it," the teacher called after her. "Finally gets here on time and leaves early. What am I going to do with that girl?"

I've got to catch up with that man. He might have some connection to the weird dreams I've been having, Terra thought to herself as she sprinted downstairs and through the door as the man rounded the corner of the school gates. Terra moved quickly to the gates and peeked around to watch the man as he continued down the street. Then she started moving behind cars, streetlights, and trashcans as she tailed the stranger. What am I doing? I following this guy like a stalker girl in a bad manga story, Terra thought to herself.

Vain
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:03 pm

"Hey, get back here!"
She ran, the only thing she could do. Down the street she flew with her chest heaving and hair flying behind her. Damn, why today? Couldn't she have one day of break? May Becoming turned the corner and almost slammed into a pedestrian. With an almost impossible duck she slid under and between their legs before continuing to race away from the horde that chased dangerously after her.

They weren't as graceful. The poor onlookers let out shreiks as they stumbled into each other. Many fell, many didn't, but all she could focus on was making it to the school. It was safe in her opinion... well, safer than the streets. It wasn't long before the police were shouting at her to slow down. May couldn't stop, she had to keep going before she became fresh kill for the group following her.

Bullies. Gang members. You could call them anything really as long as it was negative. And they all shared a common thing; they hated her. She didn't have any clue why. Ever since she had joined the school district they had tortured her with words, fists, and sometimes even weapons, though that was on the rare occasion that they weren't stopped first.

May leapt over a fence and turned into a dark alley to escape them. She could see the school now; the teachers were probably all wondering where the worst senior in history was... not that they cared. Damn, almost there, she thought, pushing herself to continue though she was weakening fast. And that was when they closed in on her.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aufeis on Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:38 pm

Salem crossed his arms behind his head as he stared up at the sky, the clouds drifting above lazily. They made him long for home. He sighed, slightly. He had chosen this life for himself, not anyone else. The cane draped across his chest was sleek black, the blades concealed neatly inside. The head of the cane clicked against the rooftop as he see-sawed it back and forth, in time with the tapping of his foot. He contemplated his how to go about his mission. Before, this would have been easy. A silenced pistol, two bullets to the back of the head, and there was another dead reincarnate and a rest for a few years. But now...now he was nothing more than a glorified babysitter. He sighed again as his eyes continued to drift across the skyline. Had he grown complacent with the killing of innocent children? Perhaps. Did he enjoy ending a child's life? No, of course not. It was a necessity. And besides, He had commanded it. Still, he couldn't help but wonder if what perhaps he was becoming too much like the humans that surrounded him almost constantly. They were so hard to understand, and that made them all the curiouser. He didn't know. Debora was looking at him with contemplating eyes, almost as if she could see into her master's thoughts. For all he knew, she could. The dog was special to him, that much was abundantly clear, to both master and dog.

He sat up, cracking his neck, "I shall walk up to her and tell her she is the reincarnate of an angelic general. How does that sound, girl?" He asked sarcastically. Debora simply whined, putting her paws over her eyes, "You're right, bad idea. Saying things like that to random strangers often nets one a trip to a mental facility. Unless you are willing to bail me out..." Not that it would be anything more than an inconvenience for him, but the time he would spend there would easily be better spent elsewhere. He unfolded his legs and picked himself off the rooftop, limping his way across the roof with Debora in tow, back down the stairs and into the lobby area of his apartment building. The woman behind the desk, a nice woman by the name of Bonnie Fraid, nodded at him as he walked toward the door, “Good day to you, Salem; and to you as well, Debs.” The woman said with a smile, giving the husky a treat. Salem smiled, “Of course, Miss Fraid. To you as well.”

“You be careful out there, Salem. Especially on that leg of yours, poor dear!” Miss Fraid said again, and Salem gave her a polite smile coupled with an “I will.” Before slipping out the door. His walked down the street to the bus stop didn’t take long, but it was somewhat cumbersome to push through the crowds on a bad leg and the people who had no regard for anyone other than themselves. He and Debora boarded the bus and the man behind the wheel, Jared was his name, piloted the large bus to Salem’s stop. They got off Salem nodded at the drive and turned on his heel, making his way quickly toward the warehouses with Debs keeping pace with him easily. The main events were probably started, he could hear the shouting already. It didn't really matter, he wasn't there for the fights, he was there for his charge. He flashed his ticket and he was in, with only a small comment about his handicap dog. He pushed his way through the crowds, making it to the edge of the arena just in time to see the big guy go down. He thought he recognized the challenger and winner for a moment...but it could have been a trick of the light. And then the action started and the guy pulled a gun on some fat human. His interest dulled, he turned his eyes towards the other man in the ring. He felt a feeling of distrust to this one, but pushed it off from his demeanor.

His eyes swept over the ring again and finally landed on his charge. Faye. He barely recognized the General in her human form. She seemed to be chatting with another human girl and then they divided, leaving Faye alone. He contemplated going over to her now, but what cause did she have to believe him? So he would wait, and bide his time, and plan on how best to accomplish his task. Debs jumped up and put her front paws on the edge of the ring and followed her master's gaze to the girl. She turned her head curiously before turning back to the fight that would most likely soon take place.
Beware the Wrath of Color Changing Kirby.

Aufeis
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:13 pm

Haliana sat at the foot of her bed; the day beckoned but she did not want to answer. Sun streamed through the window falling gently on her uncloaked wings, sighing she stretched them out slowly. The white wing glinted silver-blue in the sunlight and the black shimmered with a faint copper light as the copper-red edges of each feather flung the light back at the sky. Letting her shoulders fall back to the bed she stared up at the white ceiling, stretching again she arched her back looking out onto the campus with her keen eyes.

Sighing she lifted herself completely off the bed and walked the few steps to the bathroom. As the water rushed over her she let the memories of her dreams wash away with it, the poor girl... gored so ruthlessly... and to die so slowly...who was she?... why did she seem so familiar? Pushing the thoughts from her mind she turned her body to drench her wings.

Stepping out of the shower she shook her wings gently, taking advantage of the matted nature of her feathers she pulled them in as close to her body as she could and pulled the extra long ace bandage out of the medicine cabinet. She used the ace bandage to pin them in place, being careful not to pull on her feathers.Then she opened the opened the top drawer beneath the sink and gently pulled the bottom of the drawer up and out, beneath it was a small compartment in which she kept her throwing daggers and two small swords. The daggers were made out of ultra sharp, flame hardened steel and though she had had them for more years than she could count she still removed and admired them with reverence every morning. The holsters lay underneath the daggers and she felt a rush of confidence bloom in her chest as they fit snugly into place one on each forearm, each holster held the three razor thin blades.The last thing that she attached to her body were two larger holsters that held the swords each one strapped snugly to her bony hips these were easily concealed by the loosely fitted slacks she customarily wore. Closing her eyes she cleared her mind of everything but her human image and chanting a few words, became an exact replica of that image.

Finishing up in the bathroom Hali proceeded out into her small studio apartment. Checking the clock she gasped in surprise noticing she had two minutes to get to class. Swiftly opening the dresser she pulled out a neatly folded white collared blouse and some equally neat black slacks. Hastily she threw the clothes onto her thin frame, and in about 30 seconds she was heading for the door.

Grabbing an apple from the dish and her brown accordion folder of graded assignments off the counter she dashed to the front door grabbing her plain dark green backpack off the chair stationed next to it. She dashed down the four flights of stairs.

Suddenly a strong tingling sensation in the back of her mind caused her to stumble. Her eyes searched the crowd around her for the cause of the tingling. The shimmering visage of that menace Lukein, the one who had surprised her with the order that she was to protect the girl, May. Standing behind his left shoulder was also the glimmering form of the other representative Helda. Suddenly the dream made sense and knew what the tingling meant and why they were standing at the entrance to a dark ally, May was in trouble and that ally would lead to her.

She swiftly stowed the apple and the assignments in the bag and took off running towards the entrance to the alley her hands already pulling her dual swords out of their sheaths.Flipping the blades around with the speed and precision of practiced ease she pressed the shimmering surface of highly polished steel against the underside of her forearms so as not to cause a disturbance.

Rounding the bend into the ally she saw the girl stumble, she appeared to be weakening, Hali switched the blades to her right hand holding both in the tip towards the elbow so as not to present a hazard, she grabbed the girls forearm before she had a chance to hit the ground and put her back on her feet. Then with the gang approaching rapidly she said "Hello May, need a hand?"

mistsong99
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:34 pm

It was a rush, she didn't understand what was happening. And then there was this older girl who picked her up so fast she was almost dazed. May couldn't remember who this woman was, but at the moment that wasn't a shocker. She'd figure it out later. "That would be nice," she heaved between harsh breaths. She had already taken a beating to her left arm, which was covered with bruises and old scar lines.

The gang took a smart formation around them. They were paired in threes, each with one tougher looking guy and then two smaller, faster boys. Two groups were to the left of them and two were to the right. May pulled her arm away from the woman and turned around so they were back to back. Her eyes quickly darted around the group to find an opening. "Damn bastards," she hissed quietly, not really caring if anyone heard.

From her pocket May produced a metal rod she had picked up earlier while on the run. She looked around one more time. "I can take down the bigger ones if you get rid of the fast little demon boys that are helping them." She didn't mean demon as in a monster from the underworld, but they sure did sound like them. "Do you have a weapon?" she asked quietly.

Her mind was churning as she worked to figure out a strategy. The larger guys were much slower than she. Many times had May easily twisted around them and knocked them on the head with any item she could grasp. They had never once caused her much of a trouble except when they managed to beat her up before she battled, which sadly was this situation. She looked over at the woman, awaiting a responce.

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:19 pm

If Rebecca or Keiki had been there when...Marcus? That's at lest what the announcer had called him moments before, had pulled the gun on some fat guy, who looked like he was about to pop a vein when he first got in there, they would have very likely tackled one another or her screaming ‘hit the deck!’ She’s learnt from experience that was the usual reaction when either one saw a gun. They were over at her house one time, and Faye was telling the guy that lived next door to leave his gun at home when he came over with his mom to watch Jax, and he was putting out the argument what if some kind of freak or something tried to break in. It would be simpler to blow the guys brains out,. That being the point Rebecca and Keiki decided it was time to pull...Well she had no idea what the call what they did because before she knew what was happening Keiki had tackled her and dragged Jax with her to the ground after the loud bang of the door hitting the wall and Rebecca pulling her tougher then hell Amazon kick on the guy, having the guy in a headlock with the own guys gun aimed at his head....The girl was just lucky the boy had the reflexes of a dead cat. Which she had to demonstrate to prove the point that you never tackle anyone with a gun in her neighborhood...One too many good cops have died that way.

Faye yawned once more, being unable to keep one eye open. Only being able to keep one eye half way open , little droplets of tears finding there ways on her thick lashes as her yawn ended in a light, high pitch squeak. She quickly taking the back of her finger tips to brush them away, closing her eyes for a moment, being careful to not smudge her make up. For a moment she looked peaceful, not nervous, not tired, not on edge, or even a smile. Almost like one who just woke up from a peaceful dream. Though this serene expression soon melted away to reveal the calm, almost smiling expression, unease hid beneath that layer.

Of course it was always a good idea to be watchful at these types of places. A ‘defenseless’ girl in a crowed of almost deafening sounds. It was almost as bad as being on your own. Though awareness wasn’t always Faye's strong suit. She’d probably be fine if it wasn’t this feeling, like cold hands were griping the back of her neck before pulling it’s fingers slowly down her spine. It made her nervous, and this was the girl who jumped out of a two story window, just curious if she could make it without breaking anything. She did, landed on her feet and rolled. It hurt a bit but nothing compared to what she’s been through at home, or most other stunts she’s tried. Though this was a little odd for Faye. Maybe Keiki is right. I’m starting to turn into an old lady...I defiantly have the hair color. She though, resisting the urge to run her fingers through her short snow white hair. It was devoid of any other color, not even her roots were any different. An odd hair color that had earned her more then a few stairs in her life.

The intensity of the unnerving feeling increased, as she visibly shivered, she looking around, trying to see if someone was glaring at her, something to prove that it was nothing. But she saw nothing different then before, though, one thing caught her eye. Is that a dog?! She thought, her bright green eyes widening as she saw the dog, unable to push back the smile on her face as she though. It’s so fluffy! She though enthusiastically. She’d never know why, but animals, and fluffy things always hit a soft spot in her, much like kids, but at lest with kids she didn’t have the childish impulse to hug or pet one every time she saw one. It’s been like that as long as she could remember.

Though just as she had looked at the owner, she felt something vibrate on her side, making her jump, a panicked look on her face before it was replaced by a dark blush. She really hoped no one saw that, but considering the fact she was surrounded by over fifty or so people, it was very likely. It had surprised her but that was her cell phone, she unzipping a pocket that was placed on the inside of the side of her jacket, the part that ended just over her ribs before it continued to it’s long back. The cell phone was snow white with a blue rose design on the back of it, while three charms hung from it a little white crystal on a blue ribbon that Keiki bought for her when her folks dragged her on vacation, a crucifix and a Jax the wolf skelanimal, something that constantly amused her baby brother Jax. She slid it open to see a text Rebecca sent her.

Come and get a drink. Roys going to be fine, just look for me.

She for some reason felt the urge to glance at the ring. Eh, I’ll be back in time to catch the next fight. She thought before looking back to her cell, sending Rebecca back a response before ziping it back in her pocket. Weaving her way through the crowed, trying to avoid having to push anyone. It wasn’t long until she made it out of that area, only stumbling one or twice, and only having to ‘accidentally’ stomp on a guys foot once. She should kill Rebecca over this skirt. The woman had the nerve to wear pants too...Faye didn’t have anything against skirts, she just never thought they looked good on her, even if she was told it was far from the truth. Also it was a little annoying when random guys pulled crap like that guy she stopped had earlier. It was at lest better then the thing she had against women who wear high heels in horror movies...

Though as she compared mentally which was more annoying in her head she accidentally bumped into a rather large guy, making him spill beer all down the front of his shirt. She hadn’t noticed until the guy suddenly shouted “Hey! You little bitch. Are you even going to apologize for being so damn clumsy.” he growled, Faye half turning to look on him, she was about to apologize but a thought that had crossed her mind made it before it. “Why? I wasn’t the one who spilt it.” She put her hand to her mouth once she realized that her thoughts had flown out her mouth instead of staying in her mind. She really needed to think more before she opened her mouth. “Because your the damn retard who caused it!“ He growled stepping towards her. “Who the hell are you calling a retard dumb ass? At lest I‘m not the ball less prick who blows things out of preposition...Oh hell” Damn it Faye! Why couldn’t you just say sorry?! It’s a very simple word to say, but no you have to run that stupid mouth! she though, flinching when the man grabbed her wrist, obviously not appreciating her remark. Faye really didn‘t want to fight. “What the fuck did you just say to me?” “U-um” “I think she called you a ball less dumb ass” One guy snickered. I’m so screwed... She thought, gulping as she looked up at the very angry, oddly pale man...Was it just her or did his eyes have a reddish hue? Though before Faye could really think farther the guy threw a punch at her face, she by reflex bobbing her head to the left, his fist narrowly missing her cheek before, She slammed her knee high boot where it really counted, making the man scream before he let go of her, grabbing himself as her crumpled. Faye immediately turning and running from the spot. When the guy was able to stand agian he sure as hell wasn’t going to be too happy.

She was probably weaving through the large crowed before she ran into someone. “I’m so sorry. i really-” “Uh Faye, honey, calm down. Your starting to spaz sugar.” Came Rebecca's voice, holding a tinge of a laugh to it before draping her arm around her nervous friends shoulder. “What happened?” “Pissed off some random jack ass...” “Can’t you go to one rave without doing that? “Rebecca teased poking her cheek. “Well excuse me for having a mouth faster then my brain.” She muttered, crossing her arms as Rebecca pushed her towards the lounging are just as the so Fully alive by Flyleaf, began to play. “It would help if you think before you open it...Though that must be one hell of a feat for you since it happens so rarely...” ”Hey I think!...Just not that often...Oh shut up!” She grumbled as Rebecca started to laugh at her, Faye's face turning a bright pink. Well at lest she’s in a better mood... She though, trying to push back the embarrassed blush as she pushed Rebecca away from her.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:32 pm

Stellabellum wrote: "I can take down the bigger ones if you get rid of the fast little demon boys that are helping them." She didn't mean demon as in a monster from the underworld, but they sure did sound like them. "Do you have a weapon?" she asked quietly.

"yes, I do," she said as she shifted the blades back into their original position. Hearing the girl's exclamation she smiled coldly. "Here" she said as she handed one of her prized blades hilt first to the girl behind her. "Try not to hurt them too badly, we just want to scare them away".
"On my count" she whispered under her breath, immediately calculating if she would need to use her concealed daggers, they did not seem to pose that much of a threat so she decided against it. She was already planning her attacks. "Now," she whispered, settling into a comfortable crouch.
Then in one fluid motion she was out of the crouch, taking two graceful bounding steps she reached the first group of thugs, she slammed the hilt of her blade just above the temple on one of the smaller boys and with the softest touch of her blade left a long scratch across his cheek. The boy crumpled to the ground unconscious before her she moved on to the second boy in the blink of an eye, spinning gracefully around the larger man who was beginning to move in retaliation Hali moved swiftly back to her original position back to back with May, the blood beginning to seep from the cuts on the boy's faces.

mistsong99
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:04 pm

mistsong99 wrote:"On my count" she whispered under her breath, immediately calculating if she would need to use her concealed daggers, they did not seem to pose that much of a threat so she decided against it. She was already planning her attacks. "Now," she whispered, settling into a comfortable crouch.

At the command May lashed forward with incredible speed. Two thugs were upon her at once but she was too fast for them to count. She ducked out of the way and slashed across their backs, leaving a long but fairly shallow cut. The fell, knocking two more over. Taking this to her advantage she jumped onto one of their backs. She grabbed one in each hand and ruthlessly threw them into each other. They crumpled down as the first two recovered.

One of them was taller but the other was more muscular. May swiveled between them and with effort pulled one of the legs of the taller one out from under him. In the process the other grabbed her by the bisept and threw her sideways. She landed on her feet though was forced to put a hand down to steady herself as she skidded a couple. Now driven by an inner anger she launched herself at him, coming in contact with his chest. He was thrown off his feet and hit the ground with a sickening thud.

“Damn bastards,” she repeated as she jumped back to stand with the mysterious woman.

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:01 pm

The larger thug of the group of three that she had made contact with was moving forward towards her faster than she would have thought, taking advantage of the 3 second respite she tilted her head so that her mouth was closer to the girls ear, "go for the pressure points, we don't want them going to the hospital with obvious knife cuts. Break a collar bone or hit them just above the temple to knock them out. If you want to get away break their nose with the hilt of you knife." Hali whispered rapidly.
Gracefully spinning around the oaf Hali moved away "Buffoon!" she called scathingly in a childish sing-song voice. The man turned to catch her missing her forearm by mere inches his eyes narrowed as he attempted to catch up her. She hoped she had given May enough of a warning.

She spun away from the larger slow moving man and towards the smaller boys, they were starting to get nervous, seeing the other two on the ground seemed to have had quite an effect on them, glancing at each other across the girth of the large man who was standing between them she saw the decision click in their eyes. Nearly as swiftly as she was moving the two boys in the group she was heading for broke formation and ran back down the ally way.

Changing tactics mid stride gave the large man a chance to rake the small knife he was carrying in his elephantine hand across the top of her forearm, "Damn," she cursed under her breath. She changed course slightly running towards the wall of the ally, using her knowledge of par-core she ran up the wall, using her forward momentum to grab the lower grate of a fire escape to swing herself around and land a hard kick to the large mans skull. Dropping from the fire escape he crumpled before her.

mistsong99
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ValaunDae'Voth on Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:32 am

Marcus' sadly wandering attention was caught by the sounds of commotion from nearby and luckily he was close enough too hear the woman and the man,he had to admit her impertinence was astounding as well as her seemingly fearless manner of speaking.

He smiled as he took a long pull from the cigar in his mouth as he made his way forward. The smile was short lived for as he watched,the staggered man pulled a knife from his belt and went to move forward but Marcus moved forward and discreetly drew his gun and placed it against the man's stomach. His cold green eyes drilled holes into the man,who blanched at the sight of him.

"Do you know who I am?",Marcus asked in a lethally even voice.

The man nodded and said,"Yes M...MM..Mr. Samwell,I d.dd..do."

"Good",he replied,no hint of emotion playing in his rich voice,Leave her alone and walk away,I know who you are as well and it would be unfortunate for me to end you this night,agreed?"

The man nodded and put his knife away and made his way out of the warehouse with his flunkies as Marcus turned and made his way over to the woman. He couldn't explain why,but he felt he had to speak with her,as if it were some vital thing that would somehow improve his existence.

As he forced his way through the crowd,someone walked up too him and handed him a small bag.

"Your effects from the locker room Mr. Samwell.",said a thin young man.

Marcus nodded his thanks and placed a 20 in his hand and continued on his way until finally the woman came into sight and with her the feeling of familiarity. Sadly she also had the two women he had seen earlier,he didn't know if they would be a problem,but he was confident he could work around them if need be. So he pulled his shirt and vest back on,refit his rings onto his fingers,took another pull from his cigar and stepped forward.

"You're lucky I was looking for you,the man whose cods you kicked was about to come after you and your friends with a knife and his friends...",he said to the woman in green,his voice filled with a nonchalance that was more practiced than genuine.

ValaunDae'Voth
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aufeis on Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:11 am

Salem didn't even realize he was staring at Faye until he saw her catch sight of Debs. And then she seemed to be taken by surprise, and for a moment he wondered if her gaze had managed upon his face, and he had been made. He let out a sigh of relief as he realized it was just her phone. She exited the ring area, apparently meeting trouble once, but she easily stamped the man's foot and made her exit. He smiled a little and gave Deb's leash a good tug, signaling her to get down. She turned to look at him and he nodded toward the door before beginning to make his way over. He got out just in time to see Faye's confrontation with the fat man and the beer. Disgusting. And the girl had a tongue, to be sure. After her escape from the encounter, he saw the man pull a knife and was about to step in when the man from the ring pulled a surprise and "talked" the man down. He let the blade of his cane slide back into place and lock. With any luck, Debs would be harder to spot in the crowd without her standing on her back legs. As if by some ill-placed joke, a man stepped on the poor dog's trailing tail, causing her to yelp, quite loudly, in pain. Salem turned cold eyes on the drunken sod and said, "You stepped on my dog's tail."

The drunk looked down at the dog and raised the rolled up papers in his hands, as if threatening to hit the animal with them. Debs didn't flinch, "What are you gonna do about it, Limpy?" He slurred back, spraying some of his swill on Salem's shirt.

"I would ask that you apologize to the animal and give her a pat," He replied calmly.

"Oh...Oh yeah?" The drunk asked, pulled his hands up in some mock boxing defense, "Or what?"

Salem rolled his eyes and whacked the idiot in the knee with his cane. The man immediately dropped his guard and put his hands to his throbbing knee cap, letting out his own yelp of surprise, and then Salem cracked him on the head with the cane. He dropped easily enough, "Or I'm afraid I may have to leave you on the floor. Inconsiderate bastard." He said, glad that he was still a good distance from where Faye's altercation took place, and hopefully even farther from the girl, though he was sure that quite a few eyes were on him now. He shook his head and made his way over to the bar, sitting on a stool and placing his order before crouching down and inspecting Deb's tail. Nothing broken. She licked his cheek and he laughed a little, "Best be more careful, girl, or I'll have to force you to stay home next time."

Debs let out a whine before licking his hand. He knew very well that she hated being home alone by herself and, when it could be helped, she would never leave his side. He took a beer and the bottle of water, crouching down and pouring some of the bottle into a bowl for Debs. She lapped it up with relish and he took a quick sip from the beer, though it tasted like garbage. He hoped that nobody would notice him casting the occasional glance at the girl in green and the man from the ring, who now seemed to be conversing.

Aufeis
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:03 am

The rest of the thugs didn't appear so happy to be there. May had sheithed her weapon long before and was now reverting to just knocking them silly. Only a few dared to get close to her. Her chest was heaving and she was leaning on a wall in exhaustion, yet there was a satisfied flame in her eyes. Finally they got what they disearved; this day had been awaited for she didn't know how long.

"Are you ok?" she called to the other woman. She hadn't even registered the bruises that were forming on her left arm and her neck. Those were from the earlier beating, so she wasn't sure if she had gotten hurt in the short battle. People were starting to gather, now, and one even had their phone pressed to their ear. "Damn.." she muttered as she allowed herself to slide down the wall to sit warily.

All she could do was wait for the police to come, scold her for skipping class, and then throw her back into the school. They never cared how beat up she was because the gang always had good excuses against ehr. May coughed loudly; her lungs had been given an extreme work out. Not only had she ran all the way from her appartment but she had weaved through crowds, gotten pumbled for a couple minutes, and last but not least she had fought a battle.

Her dark eyes flickered to where the woman was. "You better get out of here," she said, hopefully loud enough for her to hear. "You look too old to go to school so they'll drag you to jail instead." She rubbed her eyes and sighed, waiting to hear a car pull up, the tires screeching and a group of men yelling. Of course it always happened; once a week this was the situation...

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!