Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

"When You Can Live Forever, What Do You Live For?"

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Re: "When You Can Live Forever, What Do You Live For?"

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpreadPeace on Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:22 pm

Alice skipped around the Cullen household, a huge grin stretched across her face.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SpreadPeace
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:02 pm

Bella smiled. "Looks almost the same." She said and looked around. She sat on her bed and smiled. "Thanks again, Charlie." Bella said.
Kill Them With Kindness :D

I got the great news... I'm having a little GIRL!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aika
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emilyily on Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:24 pm

"Hm, yeah." Charlie grunted as he spun around and walked back out of Bella's room. He didn't enjoy hovering over anyone for too long, it made him uncomfortable. He made his way into the hallway and down the old, creaky wooden stairs to the first floor of his home. The stairs led into another hallway that led to his living room. He turned to find the television remote on the coffee table, and switched on ESPN. Then, slowly sat down in his big easy chair. Above him he could hear Bella walking around, probably placing her things around in her new room. Charlie didn't really like change happening in that particular room, but maybe this new change was a good one.

Maybe, something amazing would happen this year. Charlie could feel it in his bones as he picked up a luke warm beer and settled himself back into his chair to watch the world of sports unfold before him.

Emilyily
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emilyily on Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:27 pm

(( I believe we need the a few Cullen's to interact with Alice's side of the story. So i think i'll take jaspar and perhaps esme. I would like to switch to girl characters for a change. i've been all guys lately.))

Emilyily
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:02 pm

Bella finished unpacking her clothes and sighed. It would be about time to get ready for her first day at Forks High School tomorrow, part of her felt nervous, the other not. She had a feeling that something would happen tomorrow. She couldn't really explain it, though.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emilyily on Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:13 pm

Jasper could hear the light pitter patter of Alice skipping around the household, even though he was on the second floor and she on the first. He ran his hair through his brilliant blonde hair and stood from his couch. His room didn't need furnishing affiliated ((i believe that spelling is correct)) with sleep, so in it's place he had a deep burgundy couch. Jasper quickly decended the long staircase to the first floor of the home. When he turned the cornor to the kitchen he found Alice.

"Hello angel." he greeted her as he pulled her into his arms to give her a protective embrace. Out of the cornor of his eye he could see Emmett mocking him with Rosalie. Although Jasper was new to the family, he had great brotherly instincts. Jasper gave a playful hiss in the direction of Emmett and turned back to Alice to give her a warm smile.

((I guess I'll play Emmett for the heck of it. He's suck a joker!))

Emilyily
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:01 am

Rosalie rolled her eyes and punched Emmett in the chest-hard. "Stop that." She said, but a smiled tugged its way on her thin, but luscious lips. She kissed him. "We better get ready, school." She said.

Bella was already up and dressed, she started her truck with ease and was headed off to the high school. She parked her car and got out of it.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emilyily on Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:46 pm

Emmett nodded at Rosalie's suggestion and stood. The idea of school was a comical thing for them. For all it was worth, school was actually fun for them. It may be hard sometimes, especially if they hadn't hunted for a while. Other times it was great fun. Everyone around them didn't understand them. They often wondered why they kept to themselves, or why they were so beautiful. Emmett especially liked school beacuse it was great for his ego. Just about every boy at the school was frightened of him. His great size could be used in many ways in that school.

Elsewhere in the home, Edward was just walking out of his room. He had sensed everybody moving around downstairs and was fully aware of their excitment for the school day. Granted Edward knew that Jasper had it the worst since he was new, although Edward thought he had it worse then most of them. He had to deal with everyone's thoughts coming at him from all sides. He didn't know yet how to block them out completely, but he had figured out how to simply ignore them. It was great insight to what the human children of Forks thought of him and his family though. Everyday he could hear the thoughts from both sexes. The boys at the school were jealous and annoyed with them, especially Jasper, Emmett and himself. The girls of the school would hang on their every action, even though they knew very well that none of the guys dated. They were also highly jealous of the two girls of the family, Rosalie and Alice.

Edward made his way down to the first floor of the home, humming a tone. Today he was more cheerful then any other day. He didn't worry much about his appearances so it only took seconds to get ready for school. As he passed the rest of his brothers and sisters in the living room of the home he nodded to them and walked out the front door of their home. The family lived in the woods of Forks in a grand home. It was the only place they didn't need to hide what they were. The family had a habit of collecting exspensive cars since they had a large amount of money to play around with. They all had a car they favored, especially Rosalie. She was the one in the family that liked to tinker with cars. Edward favored his silver Volvo. So when he slid into the driver's seat and turned on the engine it was like talking to an old friend. Soon Edward was flying down the trail to the main highway of Forks. Their was no need for a seatbelt and watching out for cops when you were a vampire who had a built in radar.

Emilyily
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:03 am

Bella parked her truck in a open spot and got out. Everyone was staring, why wouldn't they? Her engine was loud then a hungry lion. Bella started her way in, when a boy came up to her. "Hey, you must be the famous Isabella Swan, Chief Swan's daughter, right?" The boy asked, Bella nodded. "I'm Eric Yorkie." Eric said, offering his hand out. Bella smiled and shook it. "Hi." She said and looked back down at her schedule as he walked off. She sighed, the first thing she had was gym, great.

Bella dodged the third ball that had come towards her, the next she merely slapped a little and it hit a boy in the head. Bella gasped lightly and walked over to him. "I'm so sorry, I told them not to let me play." Bella said to the boy.

((Can you play Mike and Jessica, please?))

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roxas_13 on Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:35 am

((Hello again, Twilight and Emily! ^_^ Mind if I join in? Do you have a Jasper yet? Or will I have to play someone else?))

Roxas_13
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:57 am

((Jasper is available! You can be him, of course ^.^ Though we still don't have an Alice yet, just so you would know, this is based off the book, Twilight.))

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roxas_13 on Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:04 pm

((Yeah, I know, read the whole forum so far. I will post his profile soon, but one thing: I'm still new to this forum, so I don't know how to put a picture on my post. Can someone tech me?))

Roxas_13
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:07 pm

((All you do is this: [img]link%20here[/img] and that is it =D))

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emilyily on Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:08 pm

((Hey Roxas it's nice to see you again ^.^ for putting an image on here all you have to do is get the code off of photobucket if you choose to use and get the code labeled for forums. I believe. And I guess I'll play Jessica. Could maybe someone else play Mike, I've been playing mostly guys lately. Lol. But I guess I'll play him if no one else wants him of course.))

Emilyily
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:18 pm

((I will play Mike. Now continue! XD))

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emilyily on Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:56 pm

((Ahh it died DXX))

Mike could feel the hard smack of the girl's volleyball against the back of his head. He had had his back to the girls volleyball nets so he figured he would get hit sooner or later. He turned to be greeted with the deeply embarrassed and apologetic face of Isabella Swan. The town had been buzzing about her arrival for awhile now. In Forks there wasn't much excitment, nothing new ever happened. It was if all the magic of the world around them escaped them. Mike look at Bella for a meere second before answering, he was afraid she'd notice him staring. Everything he thought to say was running through his mind at a million miles per hour making his speech sound rushed. The girl basically dazzled him. He had heard she was good looking from other guys that had seen her earlier that morning in the parking lot.

"No, it's no trouble at all. Isabella Swan right?"

Mike couldn't help but stare at Bella, lost for more words. He was a nervous wreck naturally, but well composed. He knew he just had to get to know this girl more so, this was the girl he was going to ask to prom. No doubt about it in his mind.

((hopefully this makes up for our dyingness, sorry for the lateness. If those are even words XDD)) ((Sooo sorry for taking mikee after complaining about him. i'm not in the state of mind to play edward right now and i had prepared this over the time that i couldn't get to a computer so i'm deeply sorry for taking him without warning and that you said you would take him again. i read your reply tooo quickly and it didn't comprehend in my mind so i wrote this without knowing. sooo sorrry. you can play mike for now on if you want. ))

Emilyily
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:35 pm

(((no, no, no it is okay ^.^ You can play him.)))

Bella nodded. "Just Bella." She said to him and looked away, really embarrassed. A spunky girl then came bouncing up to them. "She's got a great spike, huh?" The girl asked. "I'm Jessica, by the way." Jessica said. "Hi." Bella said uncomfortably. "Aren't you from Arizona?" Jessica asked. Bella nodded. "Yeah." She replied softly. "Aren't people from Arizona supposed to be like, really tan?" Jessica asked, letting out a tiny laugh. "Um.. yeah... I guess that is why they kicked me out." Bella said, not making much eye contact with either of them.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emilyily on Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:57 pm

((ah we died..again. *sigh* Guess it's sorta my fault, getting to a computer is kinda hard when your traveling as much as I do. Well i'm going to switch to edward now and hope you answer :]))

Edward had arrived at school after the first bell rang. He wasn't late of course. His charm easily worked on the women at the front desk, they almost willingly gave him a pass. Edward thought it a little rude how his life just seemed to work out at all costs, at least that was how the other students saw it. What they didn't know was the difficulty of having to go to a building full of your favorite food with no escape route was like. The worst part, he would never get full. The temptation was always there. Of course the only side effect of not exposing what he was to the world was a horrible burning ache in the back of his throat, but that was better then being found.

Emilyily
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:50 pm

[[i have a idea =D how about we do it privately? just you and me. no one else is actually joining. lol]]

Bella walked into the lunch room with Mike, she grabbed her a bowl of salad and sat down, he pulled the chair out for her, a smile on her face, Eric was beside her, talking to someone. "Mikey, I see you met my home girl, Bella." Eric said to Mike. "Oh? Your girl?" He asked, Tyler then came up. "My girl." He said, pecking Bella on the cheek and pulling the chair out from under Mike, they than started chasing each other. "Wow, it's just like Kindergarten all over again, your the shiny new toy." Jessica said, scooting her seat next to Bella. Angela, a girl on the yearbook staff and newspaper staff, took a picture of Bella, causing Bella to jump slightly. "Sorry, I needed a candidate for the feature." Angela said. "Features dead, Angela. Don't bring it up." Eric said as he stood up, he patted Bella on the back and said, "I got your back." Then walked away. "Looks like we'll have to run another editorial on teen drinking." Angela said in a dead tone. "You can always for for eating disorders... speed-o padding on the swim team." Bella said. "That's not such a bad idea." Angela said, a thoughtful expression on her face. Bella smiled and looked out the window, noticing five kids. "Who are they?" She asked curiously. "The Cullen's." Angela said. "They are Dr. and Mrs. Cullen's foster kids. They moved down here from Alaska like, a few years ago." Jessica said, she then started to explain about them being together, like "together together" Rosalie Hale and Emmett Cullen... Rosalie being the tall gorgeous girl with a model body, Emmett the big and hug able dark haired guy, then Alice Cullen and Jasper Hale, Alice a short, but still cute dark haired girl, Jasper the blonde hair one that looked like he was in pain. Then a boy by his self. "And that is Edward Cullen." Jessica said. Bella felt a large lump in her throat at his angelic beauty. "Gorgeous, obviously, but apparently no one here is good enough fro him." Jessica said. "Like I care." She added nervously.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emilyily on Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:02 am

Edward gracefully followed his other siblings into the school cafeteria, another comical thing for them. It wasn't that they couldn't eat regular food, it just tasted absolutely repulsive. Somtimes one or two of them would buy food from time to time just so they wouldn't look odd, but it was rarely; most times not even touched. Most times they would just stare at different parts of the cafeteria, keeping to themselfs. If they were to talk it would be to each other, but if so they would talk so low it would be nearly inaudiable for regular people to hear, and their lips would barely move. Usually Edward would take this time just to shift randomally through what everyone apart from his family were thinking about, the new party next weekend, the hot girls in the new playboy magazine, what someone was going to wear to the mall after school, the list would go on forever. Usually he would give up trying to focus on just one small voice and block them all out.

As he followed his siblings through the main part of the cafeteria Edward caught someone say or think his name. He began to listen more closely. He noticed it was Jessica and the town's newest edition, Isabella Swan. He had heard many people thinking many different things about her that whole day. Some envied her for her sudden popularity, some thought she was drop dead gorgeous, some though she was ugly, some thought she was a nice edition. Edward continued to listen, the girls were talking about his family. He heard Bella ask about him and heard Jessica sudden remark, it made him grin as he continued to walk towards his family's usual table.

((so sorry this took soooo long to get forward, damn internet broke before i could reply last time))

Emilyily
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!