Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

"When You Can Live Forever, What Do You Live For?"

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

"When You Can Live Forever, What Do You Live For?"

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:30 am

”When you can life forever, what do you live for?” -Twilight

Here I am again with another Twilight RPG!!!
Here is the rules.

1.) YOU MUST HAVE READ AT LEAST THE FIRST THREE BOOKS TO JOIN!!!
2.) Have fun!

Yep, you have to fill out a character sheet.

Name-
Look- (Use a picture!)
Who are you playing-
Race-
Short Bio-
Age-
Other-

Here is my character!

Name- Isabella β€œBella” Swan
Look- Image
Who are you playing- Bella, the girl Edward falls in love with
Race- Human
Short Bio- Bella moved to Forks, Washington. She originally lives with her mother and her fiancee, they were going to Florida and Bella didn't want to go because it it too sunny, so she asked if she can stay with Charlie for the next few months, reluctantly, Renee agreed, so Bella was off.
For the first several days, everything was awkward between Bella and Charlie, but they grown close. Bella meets a dark, handsome, mysterious boy named Edward Cullen. She soon falls in love with him, not realzing he dark secret and the trouble she is in because she has chosen to be with him.
Age- !7 in the first and second book, turns 18 in the second book, stays 18 in the third book, changed into a vampire in the fourth book
Other- No

Name- Rosalie Hale
Look- Image
Who are you playing- Rosalie, Emmett’s wife
Race- Vampire
Short Bio- Will type up later...
Age- Unknown, appears 17
Other- No

We need at least these people…

Edward Cullen, Alice Cullen, Jasper Hale, Emmett Cullen, Jacob Black, James, Victoria

We will basically start off from the first book before Bella and Edward even fell in love with each other and just play it by how the books go.

You may play more than one character, if you wish.

And that is about it!
Hope I get a lot of people to join…
Last edited by Aika on Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kill Them With Kindness :D

I got the great news... I'm having a little GIRL!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aika
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: "When You Can Live Forever, What Do You Live For?"

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyLibby on Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:19 am

(My friend Sara, who is about to join the website, wanted me to ask if you could save Jacob black for her, just in case someone snatched him while she was registering)
Last edited by LadyLibby on Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LadyLibby
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaraWolfe on Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:18 am

Hello! I'll be Jacob Black If that's alright~

Name- Jacob Black
Look-: Image
Who are you playing- Jacob black, the werewolf who falls in love with Bella.
Race- Werewolf
Age- 14-15 (Turns 16 later on)
Other- none~
Bio: Jacob Black is a young, lanky teen who lives with his Father--Billy Black, in La Push, just a short drive from Forks. His hobbies are fixing up old cars and motorcycles, and hanging out with his friends. He meets Bella shortly after she arrives in Forks when his father Billy goes to visit Charlie Swan, and instantly takes a liking to her. As time goes on, and he starts to see more and more of Bella, he starts to fall in love with her.
And, of course, he turns into a Werewolf because of the ever growing group of Vampires, the Cullens.
Last edited by SaraWolfe on Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

SaraWolfe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:40 am

(Sure! But do you mind using this link and posting it instead? I'd much rather use the actors/actresses from the movie. The link: http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x273 ... nbirde.jpg)

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:49 am

(Also, I forgot to add that you might need to put up a short bio, just so I can be sure you actually read the books ^.^)

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emilyily on Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:37 pm

((Hello Twilight01, we meet again :) I ask that you have Edward reserved for me while I compile his character sheet. I seems to take me a while to do so :) Excited for this fresh start per usual. Thanks ))

Emilyily
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:41 pm

((Welcome! Of course I will! Don't forget to use the actual picture! Lol))

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emilyily on Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:51 pm

Name- Edward Cullen

Look- Image

Who are you playing-Edward, the vampire who falls in love with Bella.

Race- Vampire

Short Bio- Edward is a young (in a vampire's opinion) vampire who has spend the last few decades with his family of vampires, living and interacting with humans day to day. He has recently arrived to Forks, Washington and everything was fine for the first few years. All the humans were believing the same stories and not suspectiong a thing. He then meets Isabella Swan. The one human he cannot resist. He then falls quickly in love with her. Knowing he shouldn't be close to her for her own safety, he ignores his common sense. He then debates if he should share his dark secret with Bella or not. ((Sorry if that was too long))

Age- Appears 17.

Other- No.

Emilyily
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:06 pm

(Yay! My Edward! Get a bigger on, please! I wanna see his face better! We will start once you do, wait, do you remember the first to the third book?)

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emilyily on Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:17 pm

((Aha, I'm sorry I just love that picture, it's absolutely adorable! Sorry if this new one is sorta small too, photobucket doesn't have many good ones of him in my opinion. And of course I do, i've read all the books 3 times. Call me obsessive...:] O and I'm sorry if I don't reply often today, unless we can spit out a beginning really fast between the both of us. I have to get off soon. So yeah :]))

Emilyily
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:20 pm

(*screams* Perfect *grins cheesy* I'll begin.)

Bella just got off the plane and noticed her dad, Charlie Swan. She called him Charlie, mainly because she never gets to see him much. Her mother, Renee, and her fiancee, Phil, were in Florida for some job Phil was trying to get, Bella hated places that was sunny all the time, so she came to stay with Charlie for a few months in Fork Washington.

(Do you mind playing Charlie until we get someone to play him?)

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emilyily on Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:25 pm

((No prob, I'll have to wing it though. Hope it's ok :]))

Charlie was getting frustrated, the overwhelming crowd of men and women coming from the planes that had just landed made him feel crowded. He was also have trouble keeping his eye out for Bella. With any young lady with brown hair that crossed his eyesight, came another search through a strangers face. Charlie knew his own daughters face by heart but granted it had been a year since he had last seen her and his eyesight wasn't as great as it once was.

((Sorry I have to stop for tonight. Not sure when I'll get back on, but I'll try very hard. There is a slight chance I'll be able to reply to your next post.)_

Emilyily
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:35 pm

Bella noticed Charlie and breathed out. She walked up to him. "Dad?" She asked, wanting to be absolutely sure it was really Charlie and just not some stranger who looked a whole lot like him. She stared at his eyes and knew it was him-she was told she had his eyes.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emilyily on Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:57 pm

"Bells! It's great to see you kiddo. How was your flight?" Charlie breathed out all in one breathe. He hadn't seen Bella for a whole year and the sudden rush of emotion was hard for him to coupe ((I don't think I have the right spelling for that, sorry)) with. That was one thing that Bella and himself shared, they both couldn't show their emotions very well.

Before he gave Bella a chance to answer he took her bags from her and took her hand. He led her to the enterance to the busy airport and out to their car. The streets were midly crowded and noisy. One of Charlie's favorite things about working in a small town was the population and noise factors. There's nothing to really get worked up about in a small town. The most crime he had seen out of Forks was the occasional fist fight between neighbors or young students testing their boundries. None that was actually a crime, but it was all dealt with the same, with a few cups of coffee and a small talk. Charlie had never needed his gun, which often times was never loaded.

Emilyily
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emilyily on Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:06 pm

((sooo sorry for not replying, i've been soo busy. I'm not sure if i'll be able to reply for the rest of the weekend, but i'll try. I'm seeing the movie tomorrow so i'm really excited. talk to you later :]))

Emilyily
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:02 pm

Bella smiled, she nodded. "Everything has been fine, mom and Phil are engaged and Phil had this one time job he had to go to in Florida, so they went and mom let me come here. Thanks for letting me come, by the way." Bella said as she got into the passenger side.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emilyily on Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:35 pm

"Mhm." Charlie hummed as a response. He wasn't very good at thanks you's and your welcome's, they still made him feel uncomfortable. Charlie started to engine up and slowly pulled into the busy highway. He couldn't wait to get back to Forks. He vowed to never live in a huge city, ever.

((((omgggg!!!!!!! *screams* Twilight was absofrickenlutely AMAZING!! Edward o baby. Rob... o babbbyy *grins cheesily*))

Emilyily
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:02 pm

((I just go back from seeing it, I had to pee like right in the middle of the movie, but I didn't want to get up, so I just held it. And... *eye angrily* Edward is mine...))

Bella got out as they arrived at Charlie's shabby, two story house. Bella sighed and took out her bags. She looked around and tried to see if she could remember anything. It has been truly YEARS since she has been here. She remembered only very few things, but not a lot.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpreadPeace on Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:08 pm

Name- Alice Cullen
Look-Image
Who are you playing- Alice, Jasper's 'wife.'
Race- Vampire
Short Bio- Alice is a small, quirky vampire who was transformed by James, a nomad. She joined the Cullen coven along with her 'husband', Jasper. She has the power to see the future, but it's never set in stone. Things can change.
Age- 17 (I'm guessing)
Other- Nope.

SpreadPeace
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emilyily on Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:11 pm

((aha, i'm his fiance in my mind ^.^))

Charlie helped Bells with her things, then led her inside. He led her to her old room. Charlie hadn't changed a thing since Bella was little. Of course he had switched out her crib for a bed but otherwise, nothing was changed. Pictures of her childhood imagination spurts poured over the walls. Her old picture books gathering dust on almost empty shelves. The room often made Charlie sad so the door was always closed.

Emilyily
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!