Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

When you're little the hardest decision is picking a crayon

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.
The twins nodded in synchronization. "But all we have is Disney movies." The little brown haired girl said running next to her best friend. "Oh we have barbie! It's Sethie's favorite."
"It is not!" Seth hissed as he nibbled on a cookie and following it with some hot--now cold--chocolate. He climbed up on the sofa and leaned back on his chair.
"I have to ask Mommy first." Victoria said running into the other room.
Seth pouted looking down at his new dress. "I look silly..." He said pouting at Angela.
Veteran rolepayer.
-sigh- I should be ashamed

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

"you look like a girl." she admits. "but that shade is nice on you - if it wasn't like..." She pulls her finger up from her lip to her cheek to show him where it was. "and you got some there..." she says, then poiting to her chin. "but ova' than that it don't look silly or anyfin'."
She takes a big handful of sweets and puts them on her lap, before setting about sucking all of the sugar off them.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ImmortalEcstasy
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

He blushed a little looking down at his lap shyly. "Well itsh not my fault..." he said wiping the pink streaks off his face. She smiled shyly at Angela with the light blush on his cheeks. "Do I look like a princess now?" He said laughing at his own joke. "It's more fun to be a boy though....you know why?" He asked in a baby voice and crawled over to her side not waiting for her reply. "'cuz if I was a boy I could do thishy." He leaned close leaving a small sweet peck on her cheek.

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

One week later, the park

Angela sat on the swing, pushing with her legs to get it as high as she could, her Grandad was sat a few feet away on one of the parks benches half watching her as he read his way through a hard back book.
Her laughter rang through the whole park as she tried to get herself over the top.

ImmortalEcstasy
Member for 15 years

Seth walked down the streets gloomily with a back on his back and his favorite stuffed bunny in his arms. He sniffed sadly as he continued to walk down the path on his own scared and angry at the same time. With his head staring at the ground he he had no way of knowing where he was going, but somehow he was able to reach the park.
He sniffed and whipped his noes with the sleeve of his long blue jacket as he sat on the far most seat of the swing.

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years

Angela watched him walk across her, skidding to a stop and ruining her shoes, she was waiting for him to say hi and when nothing seemed forthcoming, she chirped loudly, "Hi Seth!! I like your bunny!!" and then, "where's your mom and Vic?" Looking around for the two of them, before looking back to him, "you sneak out?" then she gasps at the prospect, "oh my GOD. Did you?! did you sneak out?!?!"

ImmortalEcstasy
Member for 15 years

Seth flinched at the loud sound of Angela. He was too upset to greet her back; his head just hung over his shoulders squeezing his bunny closer to his chest. "I did..." He said in between sniffles keeping the fluid to run from his nose. "Victoria said I was a dudu head and told me to go away like daddy..." Tears ran down his face as he sobbed loudly making the playing children stop and stare.

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years

Angela bounces off her swing and goes over to him, "she didn't mean it Seff." She says, stroking the back of his hand, "no one wants you to go away like your Daddy. Your Daddy wasn't very nice cause he went away and you're not not-very-nice, you're very nice." She pauses as she watches him cry, "an' you're not a dudu head, cause day're ugly, an' you aint." She smiles up at him.

ImmortalEcstasy
Member for 15 years

Hearing Angela talk about his father made his blood boil. "My daddy is a good daddy!" He said yelling at her with tears flowing more down his cheek. "My daddy just left because he has a lot of work to do! An' he's good 'cuz he gives us candies and toys. 'An 'an he only hit us because we're bad 'an shtuff!" He said shoving Angela into the sand bellow them making his bunny land on the ground. He cried again picking up the dirty rabbit and running to the end of the playground.

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years

Angela lands on her bum with a startled, "oh!"
She didn't want to be angry at Seth but her bum was hurting and her white shorts were brown with dusty mud now. She managed to refrain from loud tears and shed a few silent ones before getting up of the growned, undignified as she brushed off the dust on her bum.
Gingerly she appraoched him, keeping a few metres between them. "Victoria said he was an awful Daddy and that your Mommy always used to cry because he was mean to her and you two. She said he sometimes grabbed her and it made your Mom feel really nasty..."
She sits down, still keeping the space between them.
"din't mean to make you sad."

ImmortalEcstasy
Member for 15 years

Seth nodded as if saying what she heard from his sister was true. "He was really mean to us...but..he always called me and my sister prince and princess so I thought he was good." He leaned his head on the rabbit tilting it slightly to Angela's direction. "I'm sowwy for pushing you...I'm just angry at Vickie..." He said looking down at the dirt ground. "Evewy time she's all mad she always makes me leave the house... if I go back she hits me hard." A small tear ran down his cheek. "I have to sleep here in the park again..."

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years

She pouts as she see's the tear rolling down Seth's cheek and shakes her head
"You don't. My Granda' will let you stay over - he'll probably tell you mommy though, cause grown ups are like that." she says with a shrug, standing up and walking closer offering him her hand so that she can help him up.

ImmortalEcstasy
Member for 15 years

His eyeswidened in surprise at the proposal. "W-weally?" He said in a happier tone. "Is it really okay if I stay over?" He bit his lip taking her hand and pulling himself up. "I promise I'll be good while I'm at your house." He said with a smile wiping the tears from his face.

((Gah writer's block -.-;; sorry))

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years

"we'll have to ask him, but am sure he'll say yes." She say's with a smile, keeping hold of his hand, "come on let's go ask him." She grins, pulling him along with her towards her Grandfather.
"Granda? Can Seff stay over cause him and Vics fallen out an' he scared to go back."

It took some effort and tantrums on Angela's part but eventually her Grandad agreed and took the two back to the small bungalow he shared with his Grand daughter, "now, do the two of you want anything to eat?"

ImmortalEcstasy
Member for 15 years

Seth couldn't wipe the smile off his face. He felt happy that he didn't have to sleep in the open, at least not tonight. He kept his hand in Angela's never wanting to let go, he felt happy and warm everytime she was with him. "I'm okay..." He said nodding politely at her grand father and leaned close to her ear. "You think he'll tell my mommy to bring me home when it's sleepy time?" He asked in a soft tone being sure the old man wouldn't hear him. He didn't want to go home, not when his sister still had her blood boiling.

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years

"i don't know." she pretty much mouthed - never havind been very good at whispering. She gave his hand a tug towards her room, "i aint got no boy toys but we can come up with somefin'. chop one a' my dolls hair off then you can have a boy doll." She tells him as she closes her door.

ImmortalEcstasy
Member for 15 years

Seth followed her and shook his head. "Is alright." He said with a smile. "I'm use to playing girlie dolls with Vic." When they got in her room he couldn't help but look around the messy room. "Wow...so messy." he said playfully. He placed his bag and bunny on the corner of the room and sat on the floor.

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years

"I like it messy, Grandad makes me clean it up once a month, but I get a dollar for it." She grins, "I not spent them yes, i have 13 of 'em, i got 'em kept in a jar." She speaks of the $13 like it's the ultimate jackpot, "think of how many choc'its i could get."
She rummages through the mess on the floor until she finds her stuffed toy: a chocolate brown horse with a black mane and tale, a white diamon on its fluffy forehead. "This is Fluffy. My Daddy got him me for my birthday before he and Mommy went to heaven."

ImmortalEcstasy
Member for 15 years

Seth's jaw dropped after hearing the reward she earns each time she cleaned her room. "That's not fair...all Vickie and I get is a lollipop and we have to clean it every Shunday." He pouted smiled seeing the brown horse. "She's really pretty.." He said as he stared at the stone sewn on the toy's forehead. "Your Mommy and Daddy are at heaven?" He asked curious not understanding the concept of death yet. "Is that like state here, like New York 'cus that's where my Daddy is."

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years

"i think so, I don't really know, I just know Granda' gets upset when I ask about Mummy, and that I can't go there yet, not till I'm much much older - i think only grown ups are allowed. They went in their car though, so it can't be too far away." She shrugs, "but I'm happy here and they're happy there so I don't s'pose it matters that I aint wiv them."

ImmortalEcstasy
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!