Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

When you're little the hardest decision is picking a crayon

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.
"Well..." The girl twin said unsure how to tell her. "He has this whole 'awesome guy' reputation." She said as she took her seat, closest to the door. She patted the empty seat behind her and smiled. "He's suppose to have like an anti-girl shield around his spot. So that means no contact with you or me at least not 'til lunch." She said trying to hide the truth.

Seth stared at the two girls from across the room. He wanted to make sure that no one would even dare to harm them. He felt a nudge at his shoulder and saw one of the boys in his class with a group of the other boys around him. They teased and tugged at his platinum locks. He sighed trying not to mind them even thought the tugging was hurting his scalp.
Veteran rolepayer.
-sigh- I should be ashamed

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

"Well that's just stupid." Angela huffs, stomping one foot on the floor before marching over to him and standing infront of his with her arms crossed.
"whatcha doin'?"
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ImmortalEcstasy
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Seth continued to ignore the boys as they teased about his appearance. "You look like a girl!" One of them said pushing him a little. "Yeah a girlie girl!" They all laughed but then stopped when they heard Angela's voice. they looked at her weirdly and walked away.
"Uh, nothing." He said trying to act like he didn't really know her, but still show kindness. He forced a small smile up at her before looking back down at his seat.

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

"you said last night that you'd stay with me... wh-why aren't you? am I... am I not cool enough for you and your friends?" she asks, looking over at said 'friends' who had been teasing the blonde boy.
She honestly thought Seth was one of the coolest people in the world how she was, she couldn't understand what he was doing now unless it was because of her.

ImmortalEcstasy
Member for 15 years

Seth stared down at his desk feeling guilty. "It's not that you're not cool enough..." He said looking at the boys huddle up at the other side of the room. He pulled her closer to him as he whispered. "It's that I'm not. Honestly no one likes me, and if they knew that we're like best friends they might not like you either." He said in a sad tone knowing how crule kids can get. "And you're a really great person so I wouldn't want people to find you weird." He said biting his lip.

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years

"That's just bloomingg stupid. I don't care what no one else thinks Seth and you know I don't. And you promised you'd stay with me so you best do." She huffs, folding her arms and trying not to look at the mean boys that she could feel watching her.

ImmortalEcstasy
Member for 15 years

seth couldn't help but smile. "Fine fine. I'll stop ignoring you two." He said with a small chuckle. "Yeah I did promise you that, and I'm a guy of my word. Do you want me to sit near you guys?" He asked feeling worried about this plan.

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years

(time skip me thinks)

...6 years later...

Angela laughs as her Grandfather once again complains about the length of skirt as she remarks, "It's Seth and Vic's fifteenth, I want to make an effort."
"for her? or for him...?"
Angela feels a blush rise up in her cheeks, "both of them... anyway, I have to go. I'm staying over afterwards so i'll see you tomorrow."
"have you got a sleepover bag?"
She swings a rucksack over her shoulder in answer and heads out the door with a smile.

ImmortalEcstasy
Member for 15 years

Vic was at the back yard fixing the party area. The house was decorated nicely and the counter was filled with food all prepared by the female of the twins. Seth on the other had was sitting on the sofa puffing up balloons. "Isn't this enough?" He complained to his sister. She sighed and nodded "You wait out side then." She said shoeing him away.
He smirked standing up ad jogged to the front of his house. He wasn't that excited about the party as his sister was. He didn't actually want one. He looked out and greeted the guests as each one of the m filled the room. The music started to play, the food slowly started to vanish and the noise started to grow. Even though a lot of people were already inside he still waited. Wanting to be the first one to give Angela a hug. "She's taking forever!" He called out into the darkness.

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years

After finally dodging some of the Granfathers friends she started to jog towards Seth and Victoria's, only to realise that would make her face red, her hair less-than-perfect and it was difficuly in such high shoes. Plus running in a short skirt wasn't usually a good idea as it blew up...
She slowed but still kept her stride longer than usual and a little faster, by the time she rounded the corner the music was already playing. great by the time she found Seth he'd probably be thinking she gave up on him! and if they had managed to get alcohol then he'd probably be drunk enough to tell her to piss off... was Seth a mean drunk? she knew his dad had been...
She carefully replaced her rather large handbag and heard the telltale clink of glass and pouted thoughtfully. She had only been planning on sharing the alcohol with the twins if they hadn't got anymore, but...

ImmortalEcstasy
Member for 15 years

Seth sat on the front porch with a cup in his hand. Of course leave it to Seth to find a senior to sneak in some booze behind Victoria's back. He would gladly take the blame for it later, but now he was marry. He drunk the blue colored alcohol having a medicine after-taste left on his tongue. He sat next to one of his friends punching each others arm and laughing about nothing.
He then noticed a figure walking -- or running-- to their house. "Ange!" He called waving at her. His friend chuckled mocking how excited he was to see the girl. He grunted and pushed him off the edge of their porch that didn't have railings on the sides making the boy fall.
"You took forever..." his voice trailed off looking at the outfit she was in. A deep blush grew on his face. He took a sip from his drink using the pink plastic to hide the redness.

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years

she giggled, "I see you got some booze then." she noticed his blush though, being so used to Seths mannerisms, and twirled around in a circle, leaning into his front, "like it?" She giggles again and gives him a proper hug before taking the drink out of his hand and taking a sip. and wincing.
"Ouch. I got some of those pop ones where you can hardly taste the alcohol, maybe you'd prefer one of them?" she asks, taking two of the bottles out of her bag and opening one with her teeth before passing it to Seth and then opening her own.

ImmortalEcstasy
Member for 15 years

Seth couldn't help but smirk widely as she twirled showing off the short outfit. "It's pretty."He said nodding. "I was hoping though you'd wear that old plaited dress when we were seven." He laughed leaning back. Taking the bottle from her. He poured the contents of his cup onto his friend who was still lying on the ground and dropped the plastic cup on his head. He opened his with the edge of the porch and took a sip.
"Now this tastes more like juice." He said teasingly standing up and taking Angela's hand. "It's getting too noisy." He said leading her around the house. "You wanna hang at the old tree house?" He said with a smirk as the went to their back yard. At the back of the garden and old oak tree stood high off the ground. A tree house that was poorly built by the three children stood.

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years

(IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY, Internets been awful and i've hardly been home these past few days!! and i have to be out in 5 mins D': SORRYYYYYY.)

Angela laughed, "alright but don't look up my skirt." she said before begining the climb up the tree, sitting on the old branch she swang her legs and looked down at him, "coming up Sethy??"

ImmortalEcstasy
Member for 15 years

((Its alright :3))

Seth smirked covering his eyes and keeping his face to the ground. Last thing he wanted was to get hit by Angela like before. "Coming!" He called climbing after her while trying to keep hold of his booze. Once he got up and hast next to her, staying only inches away from her. "You know I've been thinking about dying my hair..." He said out of the blue looking at the platinum locks.

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years

She gasps. "What colour?! cause y'know i was thinking of dying mine black? brown isn't really my thing i don't think... oh but you look great blonde!!" She insists, taking a drink of the sweet tasting alcohol and looking down around the rest of the party, through the windows she could see people dancing, it seemed almost everyone was in the house - including Victoria.

ImmortalEcstasy
Member for 15 years

"No!" Seth said with a pout. He grabbed hold of a lock of her hair holding it gently as to not to hurt her. "I like your hair the way it is, it's cute." he said then making a thoughtful face. "I was thinking Black too, I mean my hair makes people think I'm all queer and stuff." He said rolling his eyes and taking a sip of his bottle. He looked up at the night sky and smirked. "Remember when we were kids and you went into my room later that night?" He said looking st her. "Remember what you said about no boyfriends or girlfriends?"

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years

She looks at him for a moment, her body seizing up and freezing when he touched her hair.
"I want it black..." She managed thickly.
"Remember what you said about no boyfriends or girlfriends?"
She swallowed, she felt a blush rising in her cheeks so hot she actually thought they might be on fire, after taking a gulp of her drink she managed to whisper "I remember,"

ImmortalEcstasy
Member for 15 years

Seth kept his eyes up at the winking stars. He chuckled a little replaying the scene in his own mind. "This night just reminded me of it.." He looked down at the bottle and chugged it down feeling a little tipsy from the alcohol in it. It was the third time for the boy to drink and he still couldn't hold his alcohol. "So...since we're not allowed to have partners..." He said in a tipsy tone. "Why don't we like be together?" He said smirking. He rested his head on her lap laying down on the ground.

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years

"Seth..."
She curled her hands into his hair when he lay his head over her. stroking his hair out of his face and running her fingers down his neck.
"do you think that's a good idea? Lots of people fall out when they like... date and stuff. We might end up not being friends anymore..."
Despite her words she wanted it so badly, and her fingers expressed this, involuntarily wrapping tightly in his hair.

ImmortalEcstasy
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!