Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Who has a PS3

a topic in Main Lobby, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

The general community forum — the Main Lobby is where announcements can be made, games can be played, and stories you can trade!

Who has a PS3

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby becca-chu on Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:41 am

Who has a PS3 here and what's your favourite games

And what do you have

I currently have

Soul Calibur4
Little big planet

And i love them both

Rebloumel is my username if you want to add me :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

becca-chu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Who has a PS3

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:51 am

becca-chu wrote:Who has a PS3 here and what's your favourite games

And what do you have

I currently have

Soul Calibur4
Little big planet

And i love them both

Rebloumel is my username if you want to add me :)

Disgaea 3
Soul Calibur 4
And a few others like Resident Evil 4, and Street Fighter.

Raiznal is my PSN Username. Add me if you want O_O

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lamentations
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby becca-chu on Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:54 am

wow someone else with Soul Calibur
It's hard to find
I want the sonic game but I heard it wasn't good

becca-chu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:55 am

It's not to be completely honest, it actually sucks to me, and I plan to trade it in soon.

I am good at Soul Calibur, though online fighting others with like 3000 wins, and are like level 245 I suck -.-

Lamentations
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby smileythemask on Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:05 am

i got a huge amount but the ones i mostly play are
little big planet
army of two
dark sector
mirror's edge

i dont have a username yet but im getting wireless internet really soon

and yea the sonic game is horrible its hard to control and to know where to go and also its got an insane amount of glitches

smileythemask
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xMoonlightXRosex on Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:09 am

LITTLE BIG PLANET IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D

xMoonlightXRosex
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby smileythemask on Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:18 am

yes it is... yes it is...

smileythemask
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby becca-chu on Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:09 pm

Yeah I love little big planet

and Rion the people with 300 odd wins dont have a life lol
I am good at Soul Calibur but I have a life too so I only go on it sometimes

And moon do you have a PS3 too, can I have your username :)

becca-chu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seiken Exsa on Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:56 am

I have a PS3, but not many games for it at the moment lol.

List of Games:

Final Fantasy XIII
Soul Calibur IV
Little Big Planet
Super Street Fighter II HD
Ninja Gaiden Sigma
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
Super Stardust HD
Sonic Unleashed
Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)
Star Ocean: The Last Hope International
Sonic's Genesis Collection

Seiken Exsa
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverworkedWarden on Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:08 pm

Erm, I have a few games,

Dragon Age: 1 - Awakening - 2
Assassin's Creed : 1- 2 -Brotherhood
[Prototype]
Disgaea: something
Sims 3
LittleBigPlanet
Split/Second
The Saboteur

And some others I can't think of at the moment
I also have the Scoot Pilgrim game. :'D
As a very short lived king but said, "GLORIOUS." many people began to swoon in the presence of his shining golden armor.

They'll Rob you Blind is my latest RP! :'D

OverworkedWarden
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leks on Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:25 pm

I have a PS3, but most games I get a sell after I beat them if there's no reason to keep playing.
Right now I have:

Uncharted 2
Little Big Planet 2
Final Fantasy XIII
Every Call of Duty
The Sims 3
Devil May Cry 4
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
and I downloaded Sonic the Hedgehog 2, and Scott Pilgrim (:

And I plan on getting The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Uncharted 3, and Sonic Generations at the end of the year

Leks
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jag on Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:46 pm

I've been enjoying inFAMOUS as one of the free downloads I received when PSN came back online.

Jag
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Party Starter Contributor Concierge Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leks on Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:12 pm

Oh, right! I forgot about Infamous. I got that too when we were given two free downloads, and I think it's pretty good. I also got Wipeout HD as my other free download, but I'm afraid I don't have too much good things to say about that game. But, it was free, so who am I to complain? ^_^

Leks
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jag on Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:50 pm

The other game that I picked up is the zombie apocalypse game that I can't remember at the moment. Honestly, I haven't even been able to play it yet.

Jag
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Party Starter Contributor Concierge Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Medic on Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:45 pm

Well I HAD a PS3 about a week and a half ago. But then my old beast ended up dieing. I had the 4 usb slot, 80gig, backwards compatible fat PS3. I got it when they came out in 2006 as well so it lasted quite a long time. But I am going to attempt to reflow it sometime soon here and see what I can do from there.

But it looks like I am going to be forced into getting a Slim. I also have an old PS2 so I can still play my old games which makes me a happy gamer.

A few of my favorite games for the PS3 though:

Metal Gear Solid 4
Demons Souls
Modern Warefare 2
Dead Space 2
Battlefield Bad Company 2
Madden 11
Resonance of Fate

Medic
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leks on Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:06 pm

That's the model I have. It broke about a year ago (damn yellow light), and my warranty was up.. I thought I was going to have to get a slim, too. But you can get Sony to repair it for around $100 dollars I think. (Maybe a little more, not so sure...) So I still have my same model (:

Leks
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jag on Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:41 am

I would be very wary of the repairs that can be done when it comes to Yellow Light PS3s. This is only anecdotal experience from friends of mine, but I've found that once a PS3 Yellow Lights it is very likely to experience the same problem in the future after a fix. For the same reason, I advice against buying a used PS3 because someone can perform a temporary fix on a Yellow Light and then sell it very easily.

Jag
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Medic on Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:02 am

Well I would like to send my PS3 in to Sony to have them fix it but then I will lose all the data I had on my PS3 so like I said I will just reflow my PS3 to solve the YLOD temporarily and then backup all the data from my old PS3 to the new one.

But yes I would never buy a used fat PS3 from anyone because the reflowing fix usually works anywhere from a day to a few months depending on how well it was done and the condition of the PS3. But overall once you get the YLOD your PS3 will never work properly again.

Medic
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beyond sky on Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:18 pm

I dont have a ps3...but I have an Xbox. I honestly dont have a favorite game...but I'm not a big fan of violence so would say something peaceful and mellow.
Do you have a match...I would like to set you on fire.

Beyond sky
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!