Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Who likes french toast, I do Now open. Please :)

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Who likes french toast, I do Now open. Please :)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JonahFrenchToast on Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:17 am

Hello Govna'

I am new to this site, and looking for a new Rp. partner, preferably 1x1

Thee I's:
-I am in school, So I won't be one every single hour of every single day.
- I can post anywhere from one to four paragraphs, once you hit five, things get repetitive
-I am into Vampire/Human, or any other supernatual/Human rp's. Go Edward[not!]
-I do use romance, but no cybering!
-I do mainly play female roles,i've never played male, but who knows
-I can respond multiple times in one day
-I am open to you're ideas

Thee You's
-Please be literate.
-At least 100 Words at LEAST
-Gender does not matter to me, I prefer your character be male, but it does not matter, I can work around it.
-Give me something i can work with, if you plan on setting up a plot within a plot, let me know, and I'll do the same.

Please PM me or leave a post here, I am anxiouse to start a new 1x1 Rp as soon as possible

Slowly Recovering, Still can't walk
FML
love you's :)
0_O
-Jonah

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JonahFrenchToast
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Who likes french toast, I do Now open. Please :)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JonahFrenchToast on Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:19 pm

Still looking :(

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JonahFrenchToast
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ForbiddenVerse on Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:20 am

Hey sweetie. I wouldn't mind doing a role-play with you. ^^ I do have a few things to say before we jump into something. I am a student just like you so the times I am on will be varied. Usually, I can probably post more than once unless I have an overload of things I need to do. Look forward to getting more responses on weekends than anything else. I will tell you when I can't post for a while and I ask that you please do the same for me.

Ummm I can't really think of any other 'rules' at the moment. I am up for mostly anything. I don't have an idea at the moment however. (I kinda forgot the idea I had earlier >.<) Well, I hope you have a good night/day. ^^

-Kevin
Image<-- Click Please

ForbiddenVerse
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JonahFrenchToast on Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:45 pm

MIni BUmp!
Still looking btw

JonahFrenchToast
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JonahFrenchToast on Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:43 pm

Still....
Looking

JonahFrenchToast
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UCTigerette on Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:57 pm

Hey there. I'd be interested in doing a 1x1. Any ideas or do you want me to come up with one and then run it by you?
* Nezzera * chaoticsunrise * RaeRaeButterfly *

Beautiful Dreamer, wake unto me,
Starlight and dewdrops are waiting for thee;
Sounds of the rude world heard in the day,
Lull'd by the moonlight have all pass'd away!

UCTigerette
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Townsley on Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:42 pm

Duwop...
BUMP
Im interested
Pain isn't the truth; it's what you have to get through in order to find the truth.

Townsley
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JonahFrenchToast on Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:22 pm

Still looking :(

JonahFrenchToast
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby plotlinejunkie on Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:46 am

Hey hey! I'm new myself and would love to work with you on the vampire/human thing. I'm used to playing male characters, kind of prefer it actually, so that'd be no big deal. A far as plotline I'm open for anything as long as it packs a punch, it doesn't have to be constant action but I get bored with 'how's the weather' drag. As far as time for posting I work, but only part time, as well as online schooling, so I'm free fairly often but not 24/7. (I do love this though, so I usually find time to sneak in a post ;) )

Oh wait...just to double check...vampires don't sparkle right? ;)

plotlinejunkie
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cinderstella on Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:58 pm

I'm interested! (: I am new to the site, though, so I can't reply to PMs...
Follow my twitter. <3

also, check out my youtube stuff! music & more ;) http://www.youtube.com/user/destinyendearing

Cinderstella
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jajganker on Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:51 pm

*Thinks it slightly humorous that if you check out ForbiddenVerse's profile it says his name is Cole, but he signs as Kevin.*

Anyway, I'm interested.
Just throw me a pm!
I'm a student. That means times vary, but I try to be active. Also, I have plenty of ideas to work with, so you'll probably like something I have to give.
"Meet me once again down off Lake Michigan where we can feel the storm blowing down with the wind. And don't apologize for all the tears you've cried. You've been way too strong now for all your life."-Closer to Love by Mat Kearney

jajganker
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:27 am

Howdy-hey JonahFrenchToast! I know this is an older topic (wow, it's been over a year since you joined already? :D) but it still belongs in the Interest Checks forum, and not Roleplayers Wanted.

I think I may have moved a few threads of yours in the past, so you might know the reasoning behind this -- basically, the Interest Checks forum is for topics like these where the GM does not have a roleplay already created, and is still looking for buddies to jump on board with a plot idea. Roleplayers Wanted is for more specific roleplays, where individual characters need to be filled before the GM can start or continue things.

Just moving this to keep the forums uncluttered! Best of luck finding players!

:D

VV

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BleedingCrimson on Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:32 am

Don't know if you're still looking for a RP partner but I'd love to join in on a plot. I'm literate (though sometimes not the best speller) and can post at least a paragraph or two every time and at least once a day unless there is computer trouble.
All say, "How hard it is that we have to die" - a strange complaint to come from the mouths of people who have had to live.
~Mark Twain

BleedingCrimson
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!