Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Witch Craft Works: Tsugi no Akira

Witch Craft Works: Tsugi no Akira

a part of “Witch Craft Works: Tsugi no Akira”, a fictional universe by Cato The Great.

In the town of Yukkuri,not much ever happens. However, with the arrival of a group of witches hell-bent on destroying the town and releasing a slumbering demon beneath, things are about to get a little more exciting...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Witch Craft Works: Tsugi no Akira”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Witch Craft Works: Tsugi no Akira

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peachyme123 on Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:43 pm

@triblade- I wish I could write that good of a poem! I had to surf the internet quite a bit to find that poem, so I kind of lost track of the website -.-

I'll try to get my other character in tonight.
I am the beginning of sorrow, and the end of sickness. You cannot express happiness without me, yet I am in the midst of crosses. I am always in risk, yet never in danger. You may find me in the sun, but I am never out of darkness.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

peachyme123
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peachyme123 on Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:21 pm

Do you still need me to create another girl, or any other character?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

peachyme123
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cato The Great on Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:13 pm

Another workshop witch would be awesome :3

Cato The Great
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peachyme123 on Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:36 am

When shall we start the roleplay?

peachyme123
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cato The Great on Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:59 pm

If everything goes according to plan, we'll be starting tomorrow afternoon, and I'll be cutting out any Unfilled roles. If anyone wants to establish character relationships between each other or potential romances, now's the time to do it :p Keep in mind that the witches of the same group should already know each other. Also the tower witches are new at Yukkuri, having just arrived within the past couple of weeks.

Cato The Great
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby suomi on Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:48 pm

I submitted the character accidentally, but I'm not done with the character sheet. I'll edit it now. ö.ö

edit: now I'm really done and I hope the character sheet is okay ^^ just say, if I should change anything

suomi
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AgentPocky on Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:15 pm

I love how I'm the only workshop witch XD
Everyone is going to demolish me. ;w;

AgentPocky
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby suomi on Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:35 pm

Aren't there two workshop witches? ö.ö

suomi
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KOKIA on Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:24 pm

Hello there ^^

I know I may be late, but I was wondering if I could reserve the Female Leader of the Workshop Witches...if she is still open. D: (I see that she is on the main page...but I don't know...)

I'll (maybe) start working on my character soon after~
ImageImage

KOKIA
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby suomi on Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:22 am

Uhm may I ask, when we'll start the roleplay?

suomi
Member for 10 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!