Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Witch Craft Works: Tsugi no Akira

a part of “Witch Craft Works: Tsugi no Akira”, a fictional universe by Cato The Great.

In the town of Yukkuri,not much ever happens. However, with the arrival of a group of witches hell-bent on destroying the town and releasing a slumbering demon beneath, things are about to get a little more exciting...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Witch Craft Works: Tsugi no Akira”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cato The Great on Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:45 pm

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cato The Great
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver

Re: Witch Craft Works: Tsugi no Akira

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AgentPocky on Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:21 pm

Please excuse me for taking so long to make my character! I'll try to make it tonight, you see, it's hard to get on the computer because my brother can get on whenever he wants. Which is normally a longggg time.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AgentPocky
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cato The Great on Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:33 pm

Hey, no problem! It might be a little bit until we start anyway, provided we start at all. Nobody seems to want to join xD

Cato The Great
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby triblade on Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:33 pm

I just realized you are agentpocky I was looking at your Blosomcrest roleplay but unfortunately was to late to get a spot.

Saw it up looked at it was like hmm looks good might join 4 roles or more were open come back to my computer and its full. Atleast I get to roleplay this one with you I look forward to it.

triblade
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peachyme123 on Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:22 am

I'm torn! It seems like you need another girl in the roleplay. If I made her she could be a Tower Witch. And I could also make the guy leader of the Tower Witches. Please help me choose!
I am the beginning of sorrow, and the end of sickness. You cannot express happiness without me, yet I am in the midst of crosses. I am always in risk, yet never in danger. You may find me in the sun, but I am never out of darkness.

peachyme123
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cato The Great on Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:27 am

Well, like you said, we could definitely use another girl, and I could easily change the tower witches leader role to a girl, I only set it as a guy to balance the gender roles, but if you'd rather play a guy that's totally okay! I'm just glad to have more people really :D

Cato The Great
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peachyme123 on Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:34 am

Okay then I shall play a girl leader! Thank you so much! I shall hopefully have my character in by today or tommorrow. :3

Edit: Or if you want I could just make two characters if that's fine with you.

peachyme123
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cato The Great on Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:01 am

Actually that would be awesome, but only if you want to, thanks!

Cato The Great
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AgentPocky on Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:59 am

@Triblade
W...Wha...
I'm sorry... I....
~goes into a corner~

@Cato The Great
~crawls back out~ I can always try to make my character the leader of the workshop witches. Since we need a leader for them asap. However, if it comes to the point, I can play her team too. However, would I have to make profiles for them? I wish I could just mention them, seeing how I was barely able to finish off Misa's.

AgentPocky
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby triblade on Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:47 pm

Its ok agent its not your fault you made a popular roleplay.

triblade
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AgentPocky on Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:58 pm

Ah... I wouldn't say it's popular, but thank you.

AgentPocky
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Prokesyegan on Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:00 pm

Hello there, sorry for any interruption made by my intrusion, however would it be alright to reserve a female spot for a Tower Witch, if a spot is still available? :)

Prokesyegan
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cato The Great on Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:05 pm

Absolutely, we definitely need some female roles filled up, or this is going to turn into a reverse-harem! Glad to have you on board!

Cato The Great
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby triblade on Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:57 pm

Peachy did you make that poem at the end of your character or where did you get it? It is really good :).

triblade
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Prokesyegan on Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:48 pm

Cato, thank you very much for accepting me! Sorry it took so long, but I just submitted by character now; if there is any queries in regards with her, please bring them up, especially since I am unsure whether I worded her correctly or not :) Once again, thank you very much for accepting my reservation at least :D

Prokesyegan
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cato The Great on Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:10 pm

Oh my, great job! Everything seems good, props for going above and beyond! Also, bonus points for The Artic Monkeys, I fucking love them.

Cato The Great
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Prokesyegan on Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:16 pm

I'm just glad everything seems to be in the right place hahah :'D
I was unsure whether to add that song or not, because it does kind of talk about a rather unpleasant fellow but, to be honest, I can see her rocking out to it, and also great song so win-win hah :)
Thank you for accept Mugi! She will try her best to be the most selfish Tower Witch of all! :'O

Prokesyegan
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nujuer on Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:22 pm

So hello there :)
I saw your post in the roleplayers wanted section and I would very much like to join this story if you still want people that is!
If I might reserve Tower witch role 2 that would be superb.
Also I am curious if this is in present day with internet and phones and what not?

Nujuer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cato The Great on Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:47 pm

All right, you got it! And yes, it is set in modern day, but the existance of magic is a well-kept secret.

Cato The Great
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nujuer on Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:53 pm

Gotcha! Well I'll get right on it then! Should be up by morning!

Nujuer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!