Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Wizarding World War I

Wizarding World War I

a part of “Wizarding World War I”, a fictional universe by LDRose.

The forces of evil are starting to gather, a threat that was so fierce and dangerous there was a chance that the Wizarding World would be destroyed.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Wizarding World War I”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Wizarding World War I

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LDRose on Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:39 am

Wizarding World War I

The place for ALL out of character chatter.
If you have any questions that need answering, or need to brainstorm ideas... This would be the place to do so.
I have plenty of ideas for original characters, so if you want one but have no idea where to start or who to create I can certainly help with that.
This would also be the place for general out of character chats.

Once you have joined please post a little introduction including what times you would be online and able to roleplay.
Here would be the place to announce any absences as well.
Last edited by LDRose on Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LDRose
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: [OOC] Wizarding World War I

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RinlovesSesshoumaru on Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:33 am

could I do a OC charry I want to be a good person that was in Slytherine, she didn't become a death eater.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RinlovesSesshoumaru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LDRose on Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:16 pm

That would be interesting... It would be even better if she came from a Death Eater family so she would be expected to believe in the Dark Lord's ways and all that and when she announces that she doesn't she would naturally be disowned. Would you mind expanding a bit for me?

LDRose
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RinlovesSesshoumaru on Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:29 pm

That definitively sounds cool I would love that So gonna go there

RinlovesSesshoumaru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jane Storm on Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:00 pm

Can I reserve Lily Potter? I'll have her info posted soon enough!
Bother me with stupid things only if you have a good, tamed humour ...

Jane Storm
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LDRose on Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:03 pm

sure can :)

LDRose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RamsesTheFirst on Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:57 pm

Mind if I reserve Remus? I'll try and get his thing in tonight, but I may not be able to until tomorrow. So, yeah. C:

Also, I'm not quite advertising, but sort-of because I want to know if I'm going to be the only one interested in this.
So, I was thinking of doing a pre-Marauders' Era roleplay, one where the Chamber of Secrets was opened for the first time.

Tom Riddle, Hagrid, McGonagall(I'm not quite sure about her. She'd be one of the oldest, I think.), Flitwick, ect would be playble. Maybe the Prewetts. Maybe. Oh! And the parents of our dear Marauders. And Not-Yet-Moaning Myrtle. Sounds fun, eh?

RamsesTheFirst
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LDRose on Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:41 am

sure can :) already updated... take your time on that I may not get to accepting right away...

*General Notice*
I will be away on vacation but I am bringing my computer so I'll be online from time to time, just not that often.
Will be back on Fred & George Weasley's birthday (April 1st)

LDRose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RamsesTheFirst on Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:17 pm

Working on Remmy! That one I just submitted was an accident and is empty. don't accept it.

RamsesTheFirst
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RamsesTheFirst on Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:07 pm

Remus has been submitted!

RamsesTheFirst
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jane Storm on Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:36 am

Yay..I can't wait for this...it starts after April 1st?

Jane Storm
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:02 am

I normally don't do Harry Potter RP's but this one sounds pretty cool... can I play Andromeda is no one else has taken her?

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LDRose on Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:07 am

@RamsesTheFirst awesome, your character has been accepted :)

@Jane Storm yes, it will start after April 1st. I'll be posting the first roleplay to set it up as soon as I have the time. I might start working on it before then but I promise you it will start BEFORE the 3rd, but I am aiming to have it up and running by the first :)

@Forget~Me~Not of course, just fill out a character sheet :)

@everyone, thank you so much for your patience :D

LDRose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:57 pm

Cool, I submitted mine... I'll properly double if that's aloud... just knowing me...

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LDRose on Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:36 pm

OMG OMG, I apologize profusely!
I just got back home, and I had some issues with bed bugs (disgusting I know), so I have to deal with all that and after that I'm going to a dinner/party (the adult kind) so I'm very busy!
I am sorry I know all of you have been waiting! I will try my best to get it started tomorrow.

LDRose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:00 pm

OMG! poor you! My school was infected with those nasty things... I so get it... :) they really are little bitches aren't they?

God now I'm gonna feel like bed bugs are crawling over me all night... :(

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RinlovesSesshoumaru on Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:27 pm

I can't wait till it starts

RinlovesSesshoumaru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LDRose on Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:51 pm

The starter has been sent! I tailored it around the fact that really I am the only one that is currently roleplaying anyone from the Dark side, and I made sure that there is an opening for everyone. Place your character wherever you see fit!

LDRose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LDRose on Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:13 am

[b]Is anyone else going to reply??[/b}
Because if not then I'm going to reply again, and then it'll get interesting, but I'd like people to get all their characters involved before I start to stir things up.

LDRose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:54 am

sorry I haven't posted, I was working on a another character... still am and just kinda forgot. you guys can move on though it's not like Andromeda plays that big of a part.

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!