Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Wolf's Independence Chapter 2 (IC)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: A Wolf's Independence Chapter 2 (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heaven on Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:46 pm

Heaven was lost in her thoughts until Blade bumped her 'Hey.' He thought aloud. 'You alright, Just try to stay claim. We can't let them expect anything.'

Heaven didn't look at him she simple kept her head up and looked forward," Yeah I'm fine, These humans are irritating.And trust me I can stay calm I have been through extensive training, enough to know how to stay calm" Just then the soldier to the right of her spit on the ground and wiped his nose.Heaven gave a disgusting look but continued to walk.

As soon as the Captain put down his walkie talkie, a vehicle transport rolled up, and opened it's door. Riley smiled as he shoved Heaven and Blade, "Get on!"

The Two boarded in the back, and sat down. Riley and the Captain sat in the front, watching the Lycans' every move. Blade lowered his head down and did not say a word. Keeping quiet was the best thing for him right now.Heaven sat behind Riley, she stared at him thinking how much of an asshole he really was. But she had to give him credit because he showed talent in his line of work, only he was too cocky. Riley saw Heaven stare at him and said,"Why don't you move a little closer sweet heart?"

Heaven's stare turned to a glare as she said," What makes you think I would want to do that?"

Riley smiled and said," What makes you think it is a good idea to pretend you don't want to?"

Heaven then said,"Because you smell like a horses ass."

Riley's smile faded then he said," Could you at lease try to not insult me it wouldn't be in your best interest."

Heaven sat back in her seat and said," No because it makes the moment so much more bearable."

Heaven sat in silence the rest of the way wondering where they were going then she said to Blade in his thoughts," Something tells me you know exactly where we are headed... Do you mind sharing?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Heaven
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:43 am

Heaven sat in silence the rest of the way wondering where they were going then she said to Blade in his thoughts," Something tells me you know exactly where we are headed... Do you mind sharing?"

Blade smiled casually looking up, " Really, I'm just wondering when you could start putting thoughts into others. But really, I don't know, just going on a hunch really. What did you expect some master plan. I'll tell you more later, if I'm right."

The transport stopped, and opened up, "Alright you two get out." Solider said for out of the truck pointing his rifle. The two did as they were told.

Surprisingly enough they could see skyscrapers around them. Building coming over them, reaching through the clouds.
"Interesting," Blade joked, "I always wanted a condo here." All he got was a butt of the gun to his head.
"Move it smart-ass." Blade grinned as he was forced into a building, along with Heaven. On the inside the structure seemed wide and spacious having several massive windows that surrounded them.

Passing by entrance, they were forced into the elevator. Riley and the Captain stepped inside with them. Riley reached for the panel and pressed level 21.

Blade smiled, "Nice, the drinking age." Riley smiled back.
"Just think about it, every floor's got about 50 of you bastards. Maybe I should do the map, just so we understand." Blade couldn't help but growl.
"No I think I'm just fine. I learned enough." The elevator jerked, but to Blade's suprise the room started to go down instead of up.
"So all the floor upstairs are fake." The humans did not respond.

The door opened and the two were shoved in. A man waited in a long hallway in front of them, sitting down on a desk. Captain led Blade and Heaven down the hallway, stepping toward the desk.
"I'm here to drop them off, Keep an eye on them." The Deskman nodded,
"Roger that.

Blade looked around. The room looked to be a look out. and in every direction long hallways seemed to reach out from the desk. Blade and Heaven were shoved into one of the Hallways
Looking on both sides they could see, that about every 10 feet, a large metal door, stood beside them. On each side, a 10 metal doors.

Blade and Heaven were forced into the very end, towards the right. Room 2130. Blade and Heaven walked inside quietly, as the cuffs came off.

The door slammed behind them, and the two were left alone. Blade grinned looking at the metal room. "So much hunch was right,"
From the Halls of Montezuma, to the shores of Tripoli
We will fight our country's battles in air, on land and sea

First to fight for right and freedom, and to keep our honor clean
We are proud to claim the title of United States Marine

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Xersist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heaven on Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:28 am

Heaven rubbed her wrists and said," Yeah so much for your hunch if it were up to me we would have killed them when we had the chance.Now here we are stuck in a box..." Heaven hit the door with her palm in frustration.

She walked all around the room and said to Blade," Now how are we going to get ourselves out of this mess? And please tell me what it was that made you surrender in the first place?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Timmy was on watch at the same time Heaven and Blade were, only he was on Stephen's lands. Timmy watched the whole scene with the soldiers and everything. Timmy then went running into the cabin calling," Stephen! Stephen!"

Stephen was out of his room and down the stairs before the others even made it out of their room," What is it?"

Timmy then told Stephen what he seen. Stephen sighed and put his hand on his head and paced a few times. By then the whole pack was in the living room." What do we do boss?" Asked Billy.

Stephen looked at Billy and said," Go get the SUV and bring it around front, Dominic grab the equipment. Timmy help him load it, David get ready to go, you too Matt. The rest of you stay here Jack your in charge til I get back." Stephen then ran up the stairs to change his clothes.

Soon Dominic knocked on Stephen's door. When Stephen opened his door Dominic said," Everything is ready."

Stephen pulled his sweater on and walked out his door closing it," Good." He said.

Then suddenly Dominic grabbed Stephen. Stephen glared at him," Stephen, promise me you will get Heaven out."

Stephen grabbed Dominic's hands and pulled them off of him," Trust me Heaven will get out alive. Now we need to move." Stephen pushed Dominic forward to start moving. Dominic started walked down the stairs with Stephen on his heels," And your lucky, your her brother because I would have never let that shit fly with anyone else."

Heaven
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:38 pm

Heaven rubbed her wrists and said," Yeah so much for your hunch if it were up to me we would have killed them when we had the chance.Now here we are stuck in a box..." Heaven hit the door with her palm in frustration.

She walked all around the room and said to Blade," Now how are we going to get ourselves out of this mess? And please tell me what it was that made you surrender in the first place?"

"Not really, I didn't plan on getting caught, but I started to think. Why did they not want to kill us." Blade turned around and looked at Heaven and the door. "Think about Heaven, why don't they just kill us when were ..... upon each other, like that. It would seem to prefect of a kill. No, there is something greater here. Did you not hear Riley, 50 on each floor. 20 floors. that's almost a 100 wolves and Lycan. Don't you find that a bit odd." He smiled looking up at the camera.

"This is probably my best plan ever."
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"That has got to be the worst plan ever." Dagger said, replying to Shaft as he looked at the structure. Shaft put his hand on the earpiece.
"Yes sir, I would agree." Shaft walked down the city streets, passing by many humans pushing them aside. He was lead by a wolf, on a leash pulling him. "Ahg! Cutlass stop stop stop! Your pulling my arm." The wolf lead on not stopping for the young man.

Dagger put his hand off the earpiece and sighed. "Well looks like were in over our heads." He looked over at Kriss and Claymore, wondering what to do next. Claymore was all but silent, his usual habit, not surprisingly. "Well now we have to make a offered rescue, Sounds like fun right?" The Lycan was just wondering who he would need to go to first, Stephen or Val?

Xersist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heaven on Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:15 pm

"Think about Heaven, why don't they just kill us when were ..... upon each other, like that. It would seem to prefect of a kill. No, there is something greater here. Did you not hear Riley, 50 on each floor. 20 floors. that's almost a 100 wolves and Lycan. Don't you find that a bit odd." He smiled looking up at the camera.

"No actually it's not that odd. I grew up in places like this, it's just one big lab and the wolves are only experiments. Blade you just stuck us in a rat maze..." Heaven put her back against the wall and slid down til she was sitting on the floor.She then spoke in Blades head," I would think twice about breaking all the wolves out if I were you."

" After all that work I find myself back to square one..." She spoke out loud. Heaven closed her eyes and began to think. After a moment a silence she said," I can't wait to kill Riley."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Stephen and the other got into the SUV his phone rang," Yes?"

" Hey boss I followed their trail it went south towards the city but they walked a long bit, The trails ends when they get into a vehicle. The tracks from the tires go on into the city." Said Kenny.

Stephen then replied with," Alright good work, get back to the cabin." Stephen hung up the phone and started the car.

" Where do you suppose they went?" Asked Dominic from the back seat.
Stephen grind his teeth making his jawline more apparent and said," Who else would take wolves from the wild and bring them into the city?"
Billy looked at Stephen and said," Delta 47."
Stephen didn't say anything after that, he just drove and thought about what happened after the war ended with Gordon a year ago.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Heaven and him had their moment he started to come around more to hang out with her. After awhile his pack felt that he was being side tracked. Billy was the one to talk to him about it, he said that his mind was clouded and that the whole pack could see it. Matt confronted Heaven and told her to stay away from Stephen because it was messing up the pack.The next day Stephen told Heaven that he could not come around anymore. Heaven was upset but she got distracted with building the hall and her own pack responsibilities. Then one night Stephen had the same night shift as Heaven and he saw her talking with Blade. He couldn't help but see how natural they looked together and then he wondered why he did not see it before.

When thinking all this Stephen was about to turn the car around and say fuck it let Val handle it but he couldn't so he continued to drive.

Heaven
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:12 pm

"No actually it's not that odd. I grew up in places like this, it's just one big lab and the wolves are only experiments. Blade you just stuck us in a rat maze..." Heaven put her back against the wall and slid down til she was sitting on the floor.She then spoke in Blades head," I would think twice about breaking all the wolves out if I were you."

" After all that work I find myself back to square one..." She spoke out loud. Heaven closed her eyes and began to think. After a moment a silence she said," I can't wait to kill Riley."

"Alright, but I get to be the hero." He said jokingly looking up at the structure of the room. "So you really think I would get stuck here, without getting out."

He chuckled, "You should have more respect for the God of Passion and Glory." He pulled his left hand up, and pointed his index finger out. Quickly jabbing his index finger into his left arm, then pulled it out. Metallic Blood started to pour from the wound. Blade reached for his blood, gripping it in his hand. The wound slowly healed as Blade formed the blood in his hand. It solidified as he grasped it. Slowly he turned the metal into a shape of what it looked to be a small dagger. tossed it in his hand, satisfied with he results. He looked at the camera glaring down. He gave a wicked smile, then chucked the knife at the camera, breaking it. "Lets start a riot." He said as the sound of stomping feet came there way.

Blade cranked his head toward the door watching as it opened. The guard pulled his machine gun toward Blade. "Back away from the camera."
"Nope."
"Smug little bastard." The guard pulled the black instrument closer, and fired. Blade had raised his hand turn to metal before the bullets could do any damage. Blocking the shots. "Ah Fuck." The man said starting to run. Blade grinned, and lept forward, kicking the guard down.

"Well that was fun. and you thought I didn't have a way to get out." He bent down, and started to strip the man of his clothes. He tossed Heaven the Machine gun. "Here, might as well use the monkeys' toys against them." Blade started to put the man's military clothing. "I always did look good in black. He pulled for the pistol, cocking the sleeve back. Then grabbed for the man's key card. It was Red, with a white stripe. Then a Black card with a white stripe. "I wonder what the colors mean. He stood up and looked around. "Well what do you think we should do next. Let em out, or first find a way out."

Xersist
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valcazar_Wolf/Otaku on Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:47 am

-sitting within the hallway was the ALpha of the west in human form. Val The wolf of speed, the wolf of authority, the wolf who managed to keep the remaining pack of the west together in unity. As of now VAl had been resting but in a meditating state. A year had past and Val had helped his pack become stronger, faster, and smarter by training them personally,However, the were still primitive and this was unfortunate but not such a big deal. He helped them to a better life with heaven's help and his new Beta Blade. IT was hard to accept him at first, but Val had given him time, and with time Val had accepted Blade as the new Beta since Kiba had left. Alexia had become the new Beta of the pack, as she was val's most trusted wolves, and Mayumi was followed after that. Draya was a wolf val had a hard time accepting. But in time Val acknowledged her and accepted her. However Val had given the rank of Beta to Alexia because she was willing to help take care of the pack as she would always be running around gathering information and providing care and concern for every member of the pack. Val had felt a cold chill go down his spine.- "I have a bad feeling about this." -Val wondered if there were intruders entering his lands or perhaps something else. He would allow his pack to handle it and remain here for a while until he was summoned or until he was ready to awaken.-

"My Alpha! Heaven and Blade were kidnapped by humans!" -Val's eyes popped open.- "Is that so? What did these humans look like?" -They found it hard to explain but explained their clothing in detail as best they could. Val gritted his teeth finding this disturbing and troublesome. he then gazed upon his wolves as if it was no longer a big deal but still gave them a serious face.- "I see. There is no need to worry they handle themselves...I suspect Lord stephen was also was notified? Then there's really nothing in particular we can do. I cannot leave this pack alone without a leader. Notify the pack immediately, so that they are more careful and aware. Also, summon Duke, Draya, and Alexia to me at once." -They bowed and left him.- "VAl finally stood up to stretch a bit doing some yoga before standing up to walk around a bit. He pondered on telling the Beta, Duke, and Draya to be aware from now on because of the incident and if possible make a scout party at once. But he would have wait.-

Valcazar_Wolf/Otaku
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:25 am

"My Alpha! Heaven and Blade were kidnapped by humans!" -Val's eyes popped open.- "Is that so? What did these humans look like?" -They found it hard to explain but explained their clothing in detail as best they could. Val gritted his teeth finding this disturbing and troublesome. he then gazed upon his wolves as if it was no longer a big deal but still gave them a serious face.- "I see. There is no need to worry they handle themselves...I suspect Lord stephen was also was notified? Then there's really nothing in particular we can do. I cannot leave this pack alone without a leader. Notify the pack immediately, so that they are more careful and aware. Also, summon Duke, Draya, and Alexia to me at once."

As soon as the Others left, and Val was alone, Dagger, Kriss and Claymore walked into the room.
"So, your not going to take personal action." Dagger said stepping forward. His black mask looked blankly at the Alpha in contempt. Kriss and Claymore were all but silent.

Xersist
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valcazar_Wolf/Otaku on Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:10 pm

As soon as the Others left, and Val was alone, Dagger, Kriss and Claymore walked into the room.
"So, your not going to take personal action." Dagger said stepping forward. His black mask looked blankly at the Alpha in contempt. Kriss and Claymore were all but silent.

-Not turning around sighed.- "I knew we were not alone in this place. You've hidden well." -Val then turned to face them.- "And whom may you be?" - Val awaited them to reply and would eventually answer them.-

"Personal action? I could, but i do not wish to leave my pack without a leader. Which is why i plan to send one of my best wolves to handle the job. Draya. My regular wolves are not street smart to enter the city to retrieve them. I will perhaps ask assistance from Lord Stephen, and at the same time..." - buddy had found Draya and said.-
"Draya! Our Alpha has requested for your presence, please go to him ASAP!" -then Buddy left. Sophia found Alexia and Duke the Vice Beta incase Blade was not available.- "Betaess Alexia! Duke! Our Alpha wishes you to see him! it's urgent!" -with that they made there way towards him. Alexia and Duke arrived at the hallway to find other lycans and people there and growled at them. Val waved a hand at them motioning them to stop.- "stop, i'd like to hear what our guests have come here for." -Val looked at them with a clam yet questioning look.- "So, what business do you all have with me?"- he glanaced at all of them counting them before waiting patiently for their reply.-

Valcazar_Wolf/Otaku
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Interior Motives on Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:04 pm

Draya glanced up when she saw buddy. She was glad that they told Val and she finished grabbing a few "Toys" before heading towards where Val was. She walked into the room to see Val with three other people. She did not know who they were exactly but she didn't care for at that moment. Draya headed closer to Val then bowed her head almost a reminder of how she acted with Gordon.

"Sophia and Buddy found me before they found you. I heard the news." she spoke. Her fingers seemed to fidget behind her back as she waited for his reply to the knowledge she already acquired from earlier.

"What is your plan of action?" She was used to following orders and she had a bit of trouble with Val in the beginning but once he finally accepted her, she felt much better about following his orders. Although she didn't like to she knew he was of much higher rank than she would probably ever be and she respected him greatly.
Image Image Image Image<---poke them pwease! especially the black and blue ones.

Why do people kill people for killing others to show people that killing is wrong?

Interior Motives
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heaven on Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:59 am

Heaven watched Blade take out the camera and the soldier then sighed and got up from her resting place."Well what do you think we should do next. Let em out, or first find a way out." Asked Blade.

Heaven perked an eye brow at him then started to dust herself off," Well I don't suggest Freeing the others because most of them would probably try to kill us because they are brain washed into having pride in their work and actually like being here. So with that being said lets get out of here." Heaven peeked around the corner to see the camera moving in the opposite direction of her. She quickly made her move and ran against the wall til she was right under it. Then she waited there until it moved around to face the door she had just came from. When it was clear she ran around the corner to see a long hall much like the one she had just come from.

As she made her way down the hall a door opened almost hitting her in the face. She quickly blocked it and smashed the man's head in the door. Once he was knocked out she dragged his body in the room witch looked to be a janitor room.She looked around for a moment and found a map pinned to the wall, she quickly ripped it down. Heaven then took the man's clothes off and put them on along with his hat and name badge. She pulled her hair back and walked out of the room while putting her hat on and straightening the name badge that read "Fred" She soon continued down the hall.

Heaven
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valcazar_Wolf/Otaku on Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:42 pm

Draya walked into the room to see Val with three other people. She did not know who they were exactly but she didn't care for at that moment. Draya headed closer to Val then bowed her head almost a reminder of how she acted with Gordon.

"Sophia and Buddy found me before they found you. I heard the news." she spoke. Her fingers seemed to fidget behind her back as she waited for his reply to the knowledge she already acquired from earlier.

"What is your plan of action?" She was used to following orders and she had a bit of trouble with Val in the beginning but once he finally accepted her, she felt much better about following his orders. Although she didn't like to she knew he was of much higher rank than she would probably ever be and she respected him greatly.

-Val nodded accepting it.- "good, then you should know by now that Heaven and Blade have been kidnapped. I'd go after them personally but have no clue as to where they went and cannot leave my lands. This is where you come in. You as of now are the best and only one i can send on this mission. I need you Find Blade and Heaven. Head south towards Keldin's city. They might be somewhere over there, and surely you'll pick HEaven and Blade's scent before you even reach the city. don't let anyone stand in your way. but also, try not to get any innocent bystanders get in your line of fire."
- Val looked into her eyes with trust and concern.- "Be careful, and good luck, you may go." -Val awaited for her to leave. as he also waited for the people in his hallway to reply.-

Valcazar_Wolf/Otaku
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Interior Motives on Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:29 pm

Draya nodded at his orders and quickly left the hall. She began to head to where they were Buddy and Sophie had last seen Blade and Heaven. She hid behind brush first to make sure there were no soldiers or anything of that sort there. After a couple minutes, Draya relaxed and walked out knowing there was no one there. She looked around for a clue to give her their scent. Before she could actually do anything, she felt a small burn on her wrist. She looked down to see the tattoo on her arm. It was beginning to burn her skin.

"Why am I not free like the rest of them.." she whispered under her breath. "It should have disappeared by now, aren't I free from him?"

Knowing now wasn't the time to worry about her freedom, she shifted into her wolf form and headed south to Keldin's city like Val had told her to. Her feet pounded against the ground beating with the rythym of her heartbeat. It was racing now as she hoped Blade was alright. She had grown attatched to him over the year seeing as he was the first really to accept her. Although The past few months she had felt a pain that was slowly digging deep within her. Heaven and Blade had gotten closer as well.

A small growl came from deep within her throat and she soon realized a rage was beginning to grow. It wasn't the time so she stopped for a moment to get rid of all emotion. She needed to do her job as Val told her and no emotion should get in the way. Because of Gordon, she was used to cities and was trained to not let emotion get in the way of the mission. Using her prior knowledge and the information she received from Val, she would make sure she would not kill but would get her job done.

Draya soon arrived in the city and could easily smell out Blade and Heaven. She inched closer to a skyscraper that had their names written all over it. She instantly changed back into her human form and walked towards the back where the shadows lurked. There were definitely soldiers of some sorts watching the place and she secretely came up behind one, covered his mouth, and jabbed at a pressure point on his neck with her index finger. He fell over and laid there unconscious as she grabbed and changed into his clothes. She pulled her hair back and placed a hat on while taking the identification card and the name tag that read "Boysen". She then entered the building.

Interior Motives
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:04 am

Dagger and the other stood and waited for Draya to come in and pass. they stood beside the door, and were not seen by the Lycan.

"We are keeping an eye on Blade and Heaven as we speak." Dagger pulled an ear piece from his pocket and tossed it to Val. "Here, this is direct line. just push the button on the side to call me."

just as Val looked at the earpiece, the three were gone.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Alright, lets try to look around first and find out what they are doing here." Blade said as he dragged the guards into their old cell, then closing the door behind them.

He headed toward the elevator looking at the door, before using the key card to open it.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

The Captain walked up to the offices, sitting down at his desk. He connected to an unknown source, calling through the computer.
"Yes, who is this?" A voice called through the speakers, it was muffled, and altered having an inorganic sound to it. The Captain lean forward speaking up.
"This is Captain Grey, of the Storm Divison, I've just capture a possible VIP Lycan that you might want to study further."
"Who might that be?"
"A Lycan by the name of Blade, and another by the name of Heaven."
"Did you put them in intensive watch."
"What?"
"Please Captain Grey, If you haven't all ready, please take the steps necessary to hold the two Lycan. Your cells will not be enough to deal with them." The voice was very claim and relaxed , almost as if it was expecting this to happen. The Captain got off an rushed down stairs worrying if he had made a mistake.
"

Xersist
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valcazar_Wolf/Otaku on Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:20 am

Dagger and the other stood and waited for Draya to come in and pass. they stood beside the door, and were not seen by the Lycan.

"We are keeping an eye on Blade and Heaven as we speak." Dagger pulled an ear piece from his pocket and tossed it to Val. "Here, this is direct line. just push the button on the side to call me."

just as Val looked at the earpiece, the three were gone. VAl had put on the ear piece and pressed the button.-"Testing, testing, 1, 2, 3." -Said Val waiting to the reply on anyone. He then finally went outside and stretched. Val was wearing white this time, which showed how at peace he was. However Val had become a little more serious at his job and a little cold sometimes. IT was almost impossible to not be that way, in order to be taken seriously by others. It was a little disappointing to have noticed Blade and Heaven getting close, but while that happened, Val had worked on Draya a bit. By mostly talking to her when they were alone and of course having her participate in pack hunts, as well as solo missions to prove her loyalty and capability in battle. As Alpha, he could go after any Female wolf he wanted whether fair or not. But any wolf thatknows Val would know he would take a different approach, unlike the other ALphas. Surely they would tease and laugh at him by telling him.- "If you want something just take it!" -VAl would shake his head and reply.- "no, It would change my character and make me become ambitious."

-He walked out to find a group of his wolves returning to him.- "There is no other intruders here at the moment, however we did see a group of people and lycans leaving. shall we pursue them m ALpha?" -Val shook his head.- "No, for now they seem to be working with us. Just keep a few wolves on guard just in case, take turns. if nothing is sighted within an hour then they may stop understood?" -The wolf bowed.- "Yes my ALpha, i shall go and notify a few at once." - Val Told the rest that they were dismissed. He shifted into his wolf form and sat down outside but near the hallway of the house. The fresh scent of a kill caught Val's nose. He then dashed towards it and approached the wolves kill a large moose.- "Good, work, i take it that my training you wolves has made you into better hunters." -They nodded in reply to VAl, before he began to dig in. As he tore of a chunk of meat he looked to the rest of his wolves who were waiting for Val to say it was ok.- "Eat, all of you. i have taken my first bite." -giving permission to all of them, the wolves that were hungry choice their Alpha in a feast.- "Our pups are growing Well, some have already received some training." -VAl nodded.- "good, teach them how to fight as well as i have taught you, as well as blade has taught some of you..." -Val was disturbed to find he had commanded them before he became a beta. but soon some of the wolves became loyal to blade and were okay with it. But that was the past. Blade had already become his Beta, and became less of the fool and arrogant asshole he was was earlier. Perhaps because of Heaven. or who knows, that side of him might have stuck around, Val wasn't sure. However inside, Val was a little worried about them, but he left this matter to Draya and these mysterious people.-
Last edited by Valcazar_Wolf/Otaku on Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Valcazar_Wolf/Otaku
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heaven on Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:48 pm

"Alright, lets try to look around first and find out what they are doing here."Said Blade.

Heaven stopped and said," I have a map." She pulled it out and looked at it, she then pointed to a room that read "Lab" She looked at Blade and said," If you want to know what they are doing here then that's your best bet for answers."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stephen soon pulled up into the building garage. They all got out of the car at the same time, Dominic opened the back end which was full of equipment. Stephen walked to the back of the SUV and watched them grab their guns and get loaded," Ok so here is how it will work Matt, David and Timmy set up on the building across, make sure you have the who front security in view. Dominic you will stand outside and wait for my signal. Trackin?"

They all nodded. Stephen the pulled a few guns out and placed them in various place on his body.Then they locked up the car and walked away from it. Stephen made his way around the building but once in the front he stopped and saw Darya at the door. He signaled His men on the roof top to wait. Then he pointed to his eyes then at Darya. David looked through his scope down at her and smiled. Dominic tapped his ear piece and said," See what she does."

Stephen zipped his hoody up and said into the ear piece," Cover her if she needs it."

Heaven
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Interior Motives on Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:26 pm

Draya looked around a bit once inside and headed towards the elevator. Everything inside seemed normal but it was a disguise obviously. Draya entered the elevator and closed the doors. She looked around before pressing her hand on the wall.

When she was a part of Gordon's team, he had been secretly training her to see with her mind through the earth. Although it was metal, there was stil bits of rock inside that kept the structure. She focused her mind and soon she was racing down and arrived at level 21 and ended up going to room 2130. She looked around and saw someone that looked familiar. She was wearing a janitor's outfit and a name tag that read "Fred". She removed her hand and looked down at her disguise and almost laughed.

Draya pressed the 21 button and felt the elevator jump and descend downwards. Once on the floor, she showed a man her identification ID and headed towards the room.

Interior Motives
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heaven on Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:23 pm

Once Darya was out of sight Stephen signaled his men to cover him then walked in the building. He saw two security men at each sides of the door and one at the front desk which was the securities desk that had all the camra's. Stephen walked around the desk and said," Move."

The security guys at the door held their guns up and said," Freeze." Stephen quickly held a gun to the man at the desk.

"Tell your men to stand down." He said in a calm voice.

The security guard waved them down and said," Drop your weapons."

Stephen then nodded at the roof top across the street and suddenly each of the security men had a red dot on them. Stephen nodded again then silent shots were fired and all three men dropped to the floor. Matt, Timmy, and David then got up and left the roof top.

Stephen sat down at the desk and looked at the camera's, He saw the back of Heaven's head in a screen and smiled. He could recognized her just about anywhere. Then he pushed a button that stopped all Elevators. Dominic walked in and said," Why did you stop the elevators?"

Stephen didn't look at him as he said," She wont take an elevator."

" How do you know?"

"Because she was not trained to, she wont risk getting stuck in a box." Said Stephen as he locked all key card doors.

Heaven
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valcazar_Wolf/Otaku on Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:39 pm

-Although these events trouble him as well as his pack, He had to worry about his owns problems. Other wolves had come within his territory and Val had done nothing about it since he had other matters attend to such as helping making the house. Now was the time to deal with these wolves however, Alexia, Heaven, Duke, And blade may have taken care of some of them who wanted VAl's territory. But now since his Best wolves were as of now unavailable, only two of his most trusted wolves Duke, ALexia were the ones he could count on. Val turned his attention towards his wolves.- "I need one of you to check on Stephen's pack. I would suggest you approach them openly rather than sneaky cause that won't work. At any rate i want you to let Stephen know of our situation, and report back to me once you have confirmed Stephen is around." -Duke nodded.- "understood, i will go. I'll leave at once." -Val nodded then watched Duke run towards stephen's pack towards the north. He wondered what Stephen's reaction to this would be.-

-Duke arrived around Stephen's territory sniffing the familiar scent of the environment that which was stephen's urine and scent all over the place.- "It looks like i'm here." -Duke stood tall like a dominant kind of wolf. He had been trained well By Val, in ways to move his legs and by having them trained in order to move as quick and effectively as possible.
Duke Howled.- "Lord Stephen! I am of VAL's pack and have come with very important news to relay to you." -He approached the cottage and kept on walking and stopped. He waited patiently for the next wolf to come by and speak to.-

Valcazar_Wolf/Otaku
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Interior Motives on Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:51 pm

Draya crouched low to the ground. Although she was in a disguise she still felt unbelievably vulnerable. Her muscles tensed inside the janitor's suit as she made her way down the hallway. Her shoes made a strange sound on the metallic like flooring. It actually hurt her ears. She fiddled with the hat a bit to make sure her hair did not fall out before moving more down the hallway.

Draya heard noises and pressed her body against the wall. It sounded like voices but she could not make them out. She was close to the cell they were in so she pressed her hands together and brought them to her mouth. She let out a long loud whistle that sounded like a bird. If it was Blade, he would know right away it was Draya. They had created a little signal so they wouldn't sneak up on each other, although Draya enjoyed sneaking up on him once in a while. If it was a guard they would just think a bird got into the building. It would be strange to see a bird in a building like this.

Draya waited a bit for the signal. Blade would have to whistle back to her so she would know it was him. That was how it went. If her didn't whistle back, she would assume that him and Heaven had found a way out. She pulled out a dagger just in case.

Interior Motives
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!