Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Wolf's Independence Chapter 2 (IC)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

A Wolf's Independence Chapter 2 (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heaven on Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:36 pm

wolf-independence-chapter-ooc-t12258.html <<<<<<OOC Thread
Chapter 2

A Wolf's Independence

It was 1:00am and Heaven had patrol watch with Blade. She had patrol with him every night at the same time for the past few weeks and some of it was because she made the schedule of who was on watch when, but most of it was because she liked talking to him when no one was around. The moon brought out another side of him that Heaven was very much attracted to. But because he was so unpredictable she feared telling him her true feelings.

Heaven walked up to Blade with her hands in her pockets,” We are clear on the right wing.” She glanced at his eyes then back down towards the ground. Her eyes scanned the forest again then wondered there way to the packs latest project, a house. It was more of a huge hall, but sense most of the wolves died a year ago Heaven and Val felt the need to be a little more civil especially sense the hunting season would be coming up and it would be very strange to see random people in the middle of the forest that looked like they had been raised by wolves. Val and Heaven even made a few trips into the city with the funds for Gordon’s projects which was enough cash to buy the land. So according to the city Val and Heaven where newly wed’s from Australia who happens to be very rich building on there own lands.

With all the paper work in order the pack went to work on their new home. Their was still no word on Scout and Heaven tried to keep it off her mind but she concluded that Blade equipped Scout with his own sword and jacket because Heaven soon noticed it had been missing.

“So I guess the hall will be finished soon…” Heaven said trying to find something to talk about. That means the days of seeing Blade without a shirt in the hot sun will come to an end although he has gotten a great tan out of it…Heaven blushed and thanked the gods it was dark enough for him not to see.

Suddenly the other two who they were on guard with came running out of the forest. One was a boy Heaven knew since he was a pup who name was also Blade but everyone called him Buddy so they don’t get confused. The other was a young girl named Sophie.

Sophie Screamed and giggled as she ran with Buddy on her heels, “Here I come.” Said Buddy. Sophie Screamed again and ran faster not looking behind her, then Buddy ran up behind her and hugged her picking her off the ground, “Gotcha!” He said as he squeezed her tight. Sophie laughed and hugged him back after he set her back down. He then grabbed her face and kissed her.

Oh my god, are you kidding me? Thought Heaven as she watched them. She waited a moment then glanced up at Blade to see his reaction.
Last edited by Heaven on Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Heaven
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: A Wolf's Independence Chapter 2 (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:49 pm

Blade walked thought the Forest keeping his eyes closed sensing the trees round. He kept his arms crossed, but always having his sword by his side. Walking with Heaven was relaxing, knowing that he had to keep his mind clear, so she couldn't invade it gave him time to meditate in some ways. Though their talks and her presence alone was well worht the time. She helped him with loss of Scout, no matter how much he didn't let it show. He missed his brother.

He smiled realizing that Heaven and Scout were just like dogs to him. It was like when the family dog dies, the father would go and replace the old dead dog, with a brand new puppy. He felt bad for thinking it, also he knew that Heaven would know it as well.

He moaned knowing that he couldn't enjoy private thought when she was around either, she was a bouble edge sword in a sense. Being that he was understanding, but also that there was nothing hidden in his heart. He only felt that he would like to understand her as well, maybe then she could understand his frustration.

Suddenly the other two who they were on guard with came running out of the forest. One was a boy Heaven knew since he was a pup who name was also Blade but everyone called him Buddy so they don’t get confused. The other was a young girl named Sophie.

Sophie Screamed and giggled as she ran with Buddy on her heels, “Here I come.” Said Buddy. Sophie Screamed again and ran faster not looking behind her, then Buddy ran up behind her and hugged her picking her off the ground, “Gotcha!” He said as he squeezed her tight. Sophie laughed and hugged him back after he set her back down. He then grabbed her face and kissed her.

Oh my god, are you kidding me? Thought Heaven as she watched them. She waited a moment then glanced up at Blade to see his reaction.

Blade watched the display and almost upchuchked. His eyes began to water as he watch. 'What the fuck is wrong with them, grow up.' He thought knowing Heaven could hear it. He smiled as he looked upon her.'I guess the power isn't too bad."

The two started to walk again, watching the couple ahead lead, while giggling and snorting. "Such children."
From the Halls of Montezuma, to the shores of Tripoli
We will fight our country's battles in air, on land and sea

First to fight for right and freedom, and to keep our honor clean
We are proud to claim the title of United States Marine

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Xersist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heaven on Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:13 am

'What the fuck is wrong with them, grow up.' He thought knowing Heaven could hear it. He smiled as he looked upon her.'I guess the power isn't too bad."

Heaven watched Blade smile and felt her knee's get weak, suddenly she found herself wishing time would freeze just so she can watch him smile .It was crazy that after a year he had such an impact on her I need to find out how he feels about me She then chuckled and started walking next to him," Hey Buddy, why don't you guys go hunt and bring back a nice dear while Blade and I keep watch?"

Buddy smiled and said," Whatever you say Heaven." He then grabbed Sophie's hand and ran off into the woods with her.

Heaven stopped and thought wow suddenly an hour is not long enough. She looked up at Blade and said," Hey Blade do you think Scout will ever come back?" And without thinking she started to search his mind for the answers.She found thoughts of her and then thoughts of Scout and she caught a quick vision of Blade talking to Scout the day he left only she could not hear what was said.

Heaven leaned into Blade sub consciously as if to kiss him only her mind was deep in his looking for any sign that Scout will come back.She slowly put a hand on his crossed arms to help feel what he felt also at the same time searching to see if he felt anything towards her the way she did him.Come on where is it Blade? Where is Scout? Where are your feelings for me? They have to be somewhere...She started to feel impatient knowing an hour was all the time she had for the moment and she desperately wanted to know what he felt for her, if it was anything more then a pet or companion.Heaven then closed her eyes helping her to focus a little bit more.Would he care if she just up and walked off like Scout? Would he go looking for her at all? Would he want to protect her from the world?

Heaven
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:32 am

Heaven stopped and thought wow suddenly an hour is not long enough. She looked up at Blade and said," Hey Blade do you think Scout will ever come back?"

"I don't know, He ran off before I could say anything." He lied keeping his thoughts clear.

Heaven leaned into Blade sub consciously as if to kiss him only her mind was deep in his looking for any sign that Scout will come back.She slowly put a hand on his crossed arms to help feel what he felt also at the same time searching to see if he felt anything towards her the way she did him. Blade let Heaven lean upon her, only looking at her face. 'Just focus on her that's all you have to do.' He thought.

Slowly he felt as if Heaven's essence was coming inside of him, into the dark reaches of his mind. At first Blade seemed to embrace her,She was warm, and claim, it gave him peace, but only for a moment, he stop realizing that she was breaking his trust. Eventually she would walk a winding path that he did not want anyone to see.

No,'I can't let her get an upper hand on my life, once sees too much, she'll not want to speak to me.' His mind then wondered, the moment came up in a flash. The image of Blade cutting and slashing his pack former members in a blind rage, Ax's bloody body lying on the ground. It was only a moment, but that's all that was needed for Heaven to get the image. He cringed, then looked down on her face, knowing it would soon change. "Please don't hate me Heaven.'

Xersist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heaven on Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:53 am

"Please don't hate me Heaven.' Said Blade.

Heaven opened her eyes and gasped as the image came to her. She stumbled back and almost tripped on her own feet." Why didn't you tell me this Blade?"Heaven's mind raced with questions then she came to a conclusion," Your a monster..." She whispered.She found it hard to comprehend that Blade would do such a thing.Heaven's heart started to race as panic grew, Blade reached a hand out toward her but Heaven flinched and took a step back suddenly feeling scared of him.But what she found weird was that she instantly regretted pulling back from him.

Heaven's eyes stared at Blade as she hesitated to enter his mind again." Blade...What will stop this pack from suffering the same fate as your last pack?" Heaven now softly searched around only listening to his current thoughts and staying away from his memories.

Heaven
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:08 am

Heaven opened her eyes and gasped as the image came to her. She stumbled back and almost tripped on her own feet." Why didn't you tell me this Blade?"Heaven's mind raced with questions then she came to a conclusion," Your a monster..." She whispered.She found it hard to comprehend that Blade would do such a thing.Heaven's heart started to race as panic grew, Blade reached a hand out toward her but Heaven flinched and took a step back suddenly feeling scared of him.But what she found weird was that she instantly regretted pulling back from him.

Blade felt enraged, and betrayed. How could see ever want to know where Scout was, if she would be in fear of that, Him and Scout were the same. He started to growl slowly looking at her fearful eyes.

Heaven's eyes stared at Blade as she hesitated to enter his mind again." Blade...What will stop this pack from suffering the same fate as your last pack?" Heaven now softly searched around only listening to his current thoughts and staying away from his memories.

"Forget get!" Blade roared, as he turned about and lept away. "If you can't understand, then why bother!" He bounded over the forest, leaping from branch to branch. His body crashed to the ground, then he raced forward screaming, punching a tree and knocking it down.

Blade was also mad at himself, he now felt as if it was a sign of weakness. He couldn't believe he let someone in, or understand him. "Why should I stay! I should just go!"

It wasn't just Heaven, it was the itch inside of him. Blade hadn't fought in months, and he needed something to relive his stress. He didn't mind the relative peace, but the fact that he could not let him self go was starting to wear on him.

"Why am I staying." An image of Heaven flashed in his mind, and all of their talks "Ah damn it." He swonge his fist again, smashing down another tree. "Why can't it just be easier." There must have been a spot that was filled by Scout, was now fading with each passing day. Their time together in his mind, started to become a long time of passing. It seemed now that thier were others that filled in the space.

Xersist
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:17 am

An Alpha stood upon the mountain top looking down on Blade. He grinned, lifting up his sword, upon his shoulder. Another Lycan leapt behind him, bowing down before he spoke.
"Master Dagger, we have news that the squad that was following us,and now is headed down into the valley. They might come into contact the patrol down below. What should be our next move."

The Alpha turned and started to walk down the mountain side slowly, letting his feet walk over the snow. He lowered his Black mask over his face, muffling his voice.
"We watch and wait, we'll see how far the Pack of the West has fallen. Hell I might be able to take it over with the men we have here." He said jokingly.
"Yes sir." The Lycan's leapt off into the sky, it didn't take long for the rest of Dagger's pack to join him. There were 12 or so around him, all dressed in tight military suits of black, all carrying wrapped swords upon their backs.

Taking up an open field the squad stood around in an open circle. Dagger stood into the middle and spoke.
"It seems that the Organization has come back to the valley, to clean up Gordan's mess."
"What should we do sir." asked the female Lycan, Gladius
"We watch and wait, as long as they do not hurt our pack their will be nothing they can do, if they cannot find us." The Lycan Katana spoke up next taking a step forward.
"And what of The pack of the West? Should we warn them?"
"The Servants have no alliances with the West, we do not treed where we are not welcomed."
"But we should help, they might all die off in the next invasion."
"We will act when needed," Dagger said, resting his hand on the hilt of his sword. "We are to watch over all other packs in this land, we are a saving grace, not a dominion of power. We act when needed, fight when necessary. That is the creed of the 13 Servants."
"Yes sir!" They all said with a bow.
"Katana, Bastard, Long, Saber. you take the patrol on the mountain side. "Gladius and Claymore, your with me. Shaft, head back to camp and watch over the rest of the pack. Everyone else, make camp here. We'll trade of patrol until then."
"Yes sir." All thirteen of the leapt off in different directions into the forest, not making a sound.

Xersist
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heaven on Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:31 pm

"Forget get!" Blade roared, as he turned about and lept away. "If you can't understand, then why bother!" He bounded over the forest, leaping from branch to branch. His body crashed to the ground, then he raced forward screaming, punching a tree and knocking it down.

Heaven then yelled out," How can I understand if you don't explain it? Blade wait!"Heaven sighed and kicked the dirt then looked back at the forest. She took a moment to decide if she should follow him then she turned and ran in his direction , "Why can't it just be easier?"

Heaven walked up behind him but entered his mind first to see what he was talking about,"There must have been a spot that was filled by Scout, and is now fading with each passing day. Our time together has become a long time of passing. It seems now that their are others that filled in the space."

Heaven then realized that she was nothing more then a friend to Blade. Her heart felt as if it had dropped. She recovered herself quickly before saying anything because she didn't want Blade to know she heard him thinking that. After that moment passed she spoke up and said," What happened Blade? Why did you do..." Her voice faded as she wasn't sure she could get it out.

Heaven
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:48 pm

" What happened Blade? Why did you do..." Her voice faded as she wasn't sure she could get it out. Blade finished off where she had left off.
"Why did I kill them, a lot of reasons. It felt the same when we killed Gordan, Same reason why I have this rage with in. You should understand my rage, you saw it. I don't have to go over it with you. Ax betrayed me, and everyone else, everyone else watch and did nothing. They could not stand up for what was right. Why should I care what happened to them." He growled as he imagined the event. The looked back at Heaven, "What do you think would have happened Hev? Do you think after I was taken away that their was sunshine and good feeling, Oh wait, Nevermind, you didn't have that. They treated you like a queen there waiting on them hand and foot, so I guess you wouldn't get it."

Xersist
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heaven on Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:47 am

Blade growled then looked back at Heaven, "What do you think would have happened Hev? Do you think after I was taken away that their was sunshine and good feeling, Oh wait, Never mind, you didn't have that. They treated you like a queen there waiting on them hand and foot, so I guess you wouldn't get it."Blade's words came down heavy on Heaven as she stood still watching him.

" Blade...I...I'm sorry I didn't...I just have to look out for the pack and make sure they are safe." Heaven didn't let Blade out of her sights as she talked," I just don't know what to think when I see images like that, that are not explained. I can't understand if you don't try to explain to me, you throw your thoughts at me like I should just know why you do the things that you do. I don't think I will ever fully understand the things you do Blade, Your so unpredictable and no matter how much I listen to your thoughts nothing will prepare me for what your gonna do next..."Heaven stopped herself from saying anymore knowing she would just be ranting for no reason and that Blade probably wouldn't care.

Heaven suddenly heard something in the forest and whipped her head around to see Buddy and Sophie in wolf form dragging a dear back from their hunt.Heaven waved them away telling buddy to leave them for the moment.

Heaven
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:00 am

" Blade...I...I'm sorry I didn't...I just have to look out for the pack and make sure they are safe." Heaven didn't let Blade out of her sights as she talked," I just don't know what to think when I see images like that, that are not explained. I can't understand if you don't try to explain to me, you throw your thoughts at me like I should just know why you do the things that you do. I don't think I will ever fully understand the things you do Blade, Your so unpredictable and no matter how much I listen to your thoughts nothing will prepare me for what your gonna do next..."

Blade turned to look at her, wanting to know how she felt. Aleast he this was a way that he could understand her better, without invading the her mind.

Heaven suddenly heard something in the forest and whipped her head around to see Buddy and Sophie in wolf form dragging a dear back from their hunt.Heaven waved them away telling buddy to leave them for the moment.

Blade watched and sat silently, he did not move or make any gestures. He picked up his arm and crossed them. He felt frustrated and betrayed, yet he could not stay mad at Heaven. He blunt curiosity lead to her wanting to know more, whatever the motive it could not be malicious, ut that was only Blade's hope. Nothing was stopping her from taking it all away.

He stayed silent, not wanting to talk. His quiet rage was left thier to boil, while looking at Heaven. "What do you want me to do Hev? Are you expecting something out of me?"

Xersist
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heaven on Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:24 pm

"What do you want me to do Hev? Are you expecting something out of me?" Said Blade as he looked at her with fire in his eyes.

Heaven suddenly felt like she was not good enough. She looked down at her feet noticeing a flower next to her shoe. Her knees became weak and she couldn't decied where to put her hands so she quickly crossed them and looked up at him and into his eyes," Nothing Blade....I expect nothing from you." Heaven stayed out of his mind not wanting to know what he was thinking at the moment.

Buddy perked his ears looking up at Heaven," I wonder whats gping on with them?" he thought. Heaven snapped her head around to glare at Buddy then he suddenly looked away and thought,"sorry!" Heaven then looked back at Blade. Her eyes traveled from his shoes all the way to his eyes slowly waiting for what he was going to do knowing no matter how much she reads his mind he was still going to surprise her.

Heaven held Blade's gaze for a moment in a non challenging way and asked," Tell me what do you expect of me Blade?"

Heaven
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:38 pm

"That you would accept me as I am now, whatever I was does not effect me now. The old man taught me well enough to fight my anger. But no, that's not the question your asking is it?" he sighed and put his hands on his sides thinking. "If I say too much I might fall in too deep, and I want to trust you, so one day my thoughts will not be covered up like some wound. But I guess right now that I want from you is something more." He sighed, not knowing how to put his finger on it. "Your one of the few people I let in, I don't know why, not even your abilities force my thoughts out on you. I could control them better, but with each passing day its becoming harder, or maybe just easier."

He couldn't understand what he was feeling, it was odd, and different to him. Heaven had become so close to him in the past year, there time was special, meaningful. He just wondered if it meant something. Was it alright to feel this way, to think about more than your own future or your kin. He looked back up and Heaven with curiosity.

He slowly walked closer to Heaven, he came face to face with her. He only had to look down slightly. He raised his hand up and put it on her cheek, then like out of no where, He kissed her on the lips. It was a test for him, a test of his soul, wondering if there was anyone else for him, or there was someone that needed him.

Xersist
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heaven on Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:07 pm

Heaven threw her hands around Blades neck and embraced him. She pulled herself as close as she could and then broke the kiss off to catch her breath," What are we doing?" She said as she smiled and pulled his head down to her and kissed him again.

Buddy perked his ears and looked up watching Heaven and Blade from a distance, then sophia did the same. They both froze in silence just watching.

Heavens mind went blank when she kissed Blade almost as a relief, a silence she had never known.When the second kiss ended Heaven pulled back and held Blades face in her hands," What are you thinking?" She asked because she didn't want to have to read his mind to find out she wanted him to tell her himself.

Heaven
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:24 pm

Heaven threw her hands around Blades neck and embraced him. Blade started to feel good inside, in some, maybe small way, Heaven had accepted him. He hoped that there was more, and luckily he gambled to win.

Heaven pulled herself as close as she could and then broke the kiss off to catch her breath," What are we doing?" She said as she smiled and pulled his head down to her and kissed him again.

Blade was surprised by her forwardness, or maybe she had been holding things inside as well, Maybe they had been just too proud to admit to each other.

Heaven's mind went blank when she kissed Blade almost as a relief, a silence she had never known.When the second kiss ended Heaven pulled back and held Blades face in her hands," What are you thinking?" She asked because she didn't want to have to read his mind to find out she wanted him to tell her himself.

His eye began to gloss over. "Nothing, just about you. That's all I need right now." He said with honesty as he looked at her. Blade put his arms around her slowly and lowered his head on her shoulder, pressing her up against him, she did the same. He closed his eyes and gave his grin.

The sound of light foot steps came around them, though the two were too distracted to listen.

Like a jerking motion, Sophie and Buddy were ripped away from there hiding place. Black gloves covered over their mouths keeping them silent. Soon enough, the squad of solider came though the trees and into the opening. Guns ready they pointed at Heaven and Blade.

"Alright you two, Put your hands up and walk away from each other quietly."The Captain said as he drew his pistol. The squad had them completely surrounded on all sides, ready to attack when ready.

Xersist
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heaven on Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:11 pm

"Nothing, just about you. That's all I need right now." He said with honesty as he looked at her. Blade put his arms around her slowly and lowered his head on her shoulder, pressing her up against him, she did the same. He closed his eyes and gave his grin.Heaven held him with a firm grip hoping that the moment would last forever.

"Alright you two, Put your hands up and walk away from each other quietly."The Captain said as he drew his pistol. The squad had them completely surrounded on all sides, ready to attack when ready.

Heaven froze for a moment the slowly let go of Blade "Damn it why did it have to end?" Heaven put her hands up and looked around at the soldiers, she looked at Buddy and Sophia and shook her head slowly she could then hear Sophia think," I'm so sorry Heaven..."

A soldier started to approach Heaven and said," Ma'am put your hands on your head and step away from your partner." The way he spoke to her was pure sarcasm. Heaven then slowly put her hands on her head and stepped away from Blade. The soldier walked towards her and said," Good girl." As if he was talking to a dog.Heaven glared at him then the captain said," Riley, do your job."

Heaven looked at the captain then back at Riley and smiled," Yes Riley do your job." Riley looked at her and thought," Shut up bitch." Heaven gave a small laugh at his thoughts. Riley cleared his throat and grabbed her wrist above her head and twisted it down and put her into a police hold. He pulled her wrist up high on her back and made his grip firm, Heaven then winced a little and said," Stop your hurting me." In a very sarcastic voice. Riley looked at her then pushed her forward to make her walk.Heaven laughed.

After a couple feet she felt she was getting to far from Blade and stopped," Move." Said Riley as he pushed her forward again.

Heaven stopped herself with her foot and said," No."

Riley then kicked her in the back of the knee causing her to fall to her knees." Fine then stay here." Riley then slapped a pair of hand cuffs on her and stood back up.He stood in front of her and watched the soldiers move forward on Blade.

"They will never get him..." Said Heaven looked back at Blade.

"Yes they will, I got you didn't I?" Replied Riley.

Heaven looked at him and smiled," Yeah because I let you."

Riley looked down on her and smiled as he stepped forward a little to close to her. Heaven looked at his gun on his waist and said," Your gun is in my face, back up."

" That's not all whats in your face sweety."Said Riley.

Heaven glared at him and said," I have killed men for less then what you are doing right now."

"Really? so does this mean you like me because you let me get so close." Their conversation was nothing but sarcasm.

Heaven leaned back away from his waist and other things and said," Yeah that's it and I can't wait for you to meet my parents."

Riley looked at his watch then said," Good cause if we meet them now they will find out I like my women in cuffs."

Heaven smiled and said," I can't wait to see Blade kill you."

Riley's face became serious as he looked up towards the soldiers attempting to apprehend Blade.

Heaven
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:25 pm

Riley looked at his watch then said," Good cause if we meet them now they will find out I like my women in cuffs."

Heaven smiled and said," I can't wait to see Blade kill you."

Riley's face became serious as he looked up towards the soldiers attempting to apprehend Blade.

Blade lowered his head and put his hands behind his head and bent down. The soldiers came around and cuffed him. "Let the others go, I'm the Beta of this pack take me, I'm sure I know much more about the pack than the other three do. I'll tell you everything, but just let the others go."

Riley chuckled, "Some man, what did you say honey. 'I can't wait to see Blade kill you.', So far all I see this man do is beg like a dog." Riley raised his foot up and kicked Blade in the face knocking him down. Blade rolled over quietly, as Riley kicked him again.

The solider pull out his gun, and aimed it as his head. "Your nothing but scum, I should kill you now." But the captain called off his attempt,
"Riley stop, there's no need. We know who this is. Blade isn't it." Blade got up slowly.
"Yes I am."
"Good, we've been looking for you.It's Good to see you come so quietly." Blade didn't say a word as the soldier's lifted him back up. "Well I've heard that your a man of your word. Alright." The Captain snapped his fingers and let Sophia, Buddy and Heaven go.
The soldiers pushed Blade up, making him walk. Blade looked back at Heaven for a moment.

'Don't worry, make sure Buddy and Sophia head back to the Hall. Make a fuss or something so you can come along. Just trust me Heaven."

Xersist
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heaven on Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:50 pm

Heaven grabbed Sophia and Buddy and said," Go to the hall run as fast as you can and wake Val, tell him what happened." Both Sophia and Buddy changed to their wolf forms and ran towards the hall.

Heaven then ran up to the group of soldiers and grabbed one of their guns from their waist behind them then grabbed him and put the gun up to his head," Stop! All of you." She said as she cocked the gun and pushed it to his head," Let Blade go and I will let you all live."

The soldiers turned around and hesitated for a moment then the captain said," Listen you are out numbered, you have no chance."

Heaven looked at him and said," You want to test that theory?" Heaven quickly search for Riley but did not see him. He was right there with the soldiers a moment ago and now he was gone. Heaven then heard his thoughts," I'm gonna get her." Heaven then knew he was behind her, she choose not to act and waited for him.

Then finally Riley pulled her back while holding a gun to her head," I got you now."

Heaven smiled in defeat then slowly put her gun on the ground and let the other soldier go. The one soldier picked his gun up and pointed it at her. Riley then said," You just can't get enough of me can you?" He then slapped cuff on her once again.

Heaven looked at him and said,"No I'm hooked."

Riley pushed her forward and said," Hey captain I think we should take her with us because I believe she will try this again on our way back."

The captain then nodded and waved for him to bring Heaven up to Blade.Heaven walked next to Blade in silence.

Heaven
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Interior Motives on Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:24 pm

Draya was asleep when she heard some noise. Getting up, she headed out to see the commotion. She could see two figures running towards her. It was Buddy and Sophia.

She hadn't known them for a long time but their little puppy love seemed to make her happy. She thought it was cute how they acted together and she didn't mind it. Most of the others thought they needed to grow up but it was always good to have the inner child inside.

Draya began to walk up to them with a smile on her face but it soon turned to a frown. They looked terrified. She hurried towards them and tilted her head in confusion. They both started talking at once, their voices meshing together and making their words inaudible.

"Hold up Hold up. One at a time." she said.

"They had Blade and Heaven! The Soldiers."

That was all Draya needed to hear. She told them to find some cover and stay hidden in case they began to appear here and to wake Val up. Draya raced inside to change into more fitting clothing and to grab a few "Toys" she carried around with her.
Image Image Image Image<---poke them pwease! especially the black and blue ones.

Why do people kill people for killing others to show people that killing is wrong?

Interior Motives
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:21 pm

"Dagger they have made contact," the voice voice from a earphone rang out, at the Lycan. He stopped, with Claymore and Kriss at his side.
"Roger that." He said as he put his hand on his ear. "What's Blade's next move."
"He's surrendered." Claymore and Katana looked at each other, giving a suprised look. Dagger nodded his head and looked up,
"Roger that," Dagger put his hand down, thinking.
"What do we do next sir."Kriss said as she put her hand on her sword. He put his hand back on the earpiece.
"Shaft, keep on them don't lose sight. Give me reports every 20 mintues."
"Yes sir." The earpiece clicked off, then Dagger looked back at Kriss and Claymore.
"We're going to talk with the West and maybe Stephen, See if they have a plan of attack. Then we'll make our move. Come on." The three leapt away toward the hall were the Pack rested. 'What are you planning," Dagger said as he pushed off a tree branch.

It had been 30 minutes since they Blade and Heaven were captured, walking a long path through the forest. There steps were slow and heavy as they hiked across the wilderness. The Soldiers moved around them, keeping thier guns tight to their chests.

Blade kept his mind clear, watching as the men moved around. He looked over at Heaven wondering if she could keep her cool. He leaned to the side and bumped into her as if it was an accident. 'Hey.' He thought aloud. 'You alright, Just try to stay claim. We can't let them expect anything.'

The two stepped out of the tree line, as they were lead by the Captain. As far as Blade could tell, the men had made a mini-camp, with only a few tents up,with tanks and trucks standing out and around them. More Soldiers were seen moving about, working and setting shop.

Blade and Heaven's squad surrounded them on all sides, like some treasure or jewel, that was needed for protection. The Captain spoke muffles into a walkie talkie, Blade could not understand what the man said.

As soon as the Captain put down his walkie talkie, a vehicle transport rolled up, and opened it's door. Riley smiled as he shoved Heaven and Blade, "Get on!"

The Two borded in the back, and sat down. Riley and the Captain sat in the front, watching the Lycans' every move. Blade lowered his head down and did not say a word. Keeping quiet was the best thing for him right now.
Last edited by Xersist on Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Xersist
Member for 17 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!