Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

00 World

00 World

a part of “00 World”, a fictional universe by darknesspawn.

Hello Player you are one of the lucky chosen ones by the World to enter its dimensions and participate in it's 'games'! Please do not be alarmed, if you feel confused please look over all the information files that can be found located in your device.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “00 World”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

00 World

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darknesspawn on Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:19 pm

If you have any questions please feel free to ask here or if you are shy send me a message! I would love to see this go somewhere amazing so I hope you all find this as interesting as I did. OOC isn't only restricted to questions, use it to collaborate with other players (if you don't want to Pm them that is) Of even to have a friendly conversation :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

darknesspawn
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: 00 World

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarKane on Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:52 pm

Hey, im interested :) I would like to see more people put in interest before I make a CS.

I would kneel for him

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SugarKane
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quelle on Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:12 am

Oh...my... god. This sounds freaking awesome. Definitely count me in! Gonna need some time though, is it alright to send in a WIP first? Will probably make a male. Or a female. Or both if it's allowed.
Now then, picture hunting~

[1954][1974][1990][2014]
Germany won the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil!!

My favourite players include:
Thomas Müller [Germany], Lionel Messi [Argentina], James Rodríguez [Colombia], Bastian Schweinsteiger [Germany], Manuel Neuer [Germany], Miroslav Klose [Germany], Keylor Navas [Costa Rica]
I respect the teams from:
Ghana, Algeria, Argentina, Columbia.

Quelle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:22 am

I'm in! Should have my character sheet up by today or at the latest tomorrow! ^-^

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darknesspawn on Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:14 am

@Miyer
Cant wait to see your character :D

@Quelle
I have no quarrels with you sending in a WIP

@Sugar Cane
Yea I'm hoping for at least 4 or five more people to join, though it wouldn't hurt if there were more.

darknesspawn
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarKane on Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:09 pm

I would like to officially say im joining.

SugarKane
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:45 am

Hay, I was checking out characters and I realised the gender ratio is out off. Would if be okay if I created another character to even it out???

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darknesspawn on Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:42 pm

It seems you already have ^_^

darknesspawn
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:56 pm

Sorry! I thought I might as well get started on him before his character left my mind, but you can always reject him. Well that was my reasoning at least ^-^

Miyer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darknesspawn on Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:48 pm

@Miyers
Its okay for you to have your second character, no worries

@Everyone
Please Finish your WIP's Asap, I would really like to get this roleplay underway

darknesspawn
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:21 pm

We'll both my characters are now finished, so I can't wait to RP ^-^

Miyer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarKane on Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:21 pm

finished my girl, still needs details and to flow better but I fixed what you wanted fixed.

SugarKane
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darknesspawn on Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:04 pm

Awesome, now we are just waiting on two Wip characters.

darknesspawn
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarKane on Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:22 pm

So, do we know whos in the rooms with us or is it up to us?

SugarKane
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darknesspawn on Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:17 pm

1. Rhymu - 346521 and Minerva - 224692
2. Bella - 121997 and Nathan - 193654
3. Nicole - 802791 and Beate - 567432
Nathaneil and Merdith (WIPS)

Names and Id numbers. Those are the pairings for the rooms.

darknesspawn
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darknesspawn on Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:55 pm

Everyone is supposed to materialize in their rooms at the same time, just to let ya know

darknesspawn
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarKane on Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:03 pm

Ok, How exactly do you want to do it?

SugarKane
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darknesspawn on Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:03 pm

@Miyer
I don't know what is up with this clawed hand business with Nicole but she can only have the sword.

darknesspawn
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarKane on Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:22 pm

Umm, I might be wrong but I think the claws are a demonic feature of hers, not a weapon. Its just because if you look at the pic. (Which is a link in her CS) you see that she has monster/claw like hands.

SugarKane
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:14 am

Sugerkane is right, her claws are a demonic feature and the can't really be used as a weapon unless she considers trying to scratch her enemies to death. I just didn't want her to look to human so I found a zero form with quite a few mechanical/demonic features that have been added, although I won't be using anything but the sword and shield as her weapons.

Miyer
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!