Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A World Transmuted

A World Transmuted

a part of “A World Transmuted”, a fictional universe by Soul_Alchemist.

Some time after a tragic event called the Blinding humans have discovered alchemy. Now they search for the trugh behind it.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A World Transmuted”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] A World Transmuted

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdamLangley on Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:25 pm

So I guess a lot of people post in the RP pretty late at night?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AdamLangley
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:43 pm

Normally I don't. I just so happen to actually be visiting my parents/in-laws this weekend and I have free time. :)

I get a chance to post every other day through out the week.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:33 pm

Okay, first of all, Adam, please slow down and take your time to figure things out before spamming the OOC with so many posts...

All of this is going on in the city of Belhurst. Issac, Cale, and Hatsune are currently in the woods at the edge of the city. The inn they were at is on the outskirts of the city.

As far as alchemy, there are no transmutation circles. There are symbols, but no circles, and the symbols are only used by those who have learned about them, most alchemists in general don't know about them. If a person just uses alchemy then it creates a bright white light, if they use the symbols to focus their energies then it makes no light, but it takes longer because the symbols have to be drawn beforehand.

The soldiers are from the city of Jericho, in Alkara, north of where we are now. Their ruler hates alchemy and wants all alchemists dead, I never said anything, as far as I know, about him disliking technology...

When it comes to going from OOC to IC, go to the 1st page of the OOC section, this one at least, and in the 1st post is a link to the main rp section. You should also be able to go up to the very top and hover your mouse over Roleplays, then click on the My Roleplays tab to view all of your rps.
If you want to be happy for a day, get drunk,
If you want to be happy for a while, get married,
But if you want to be happy for all time, have good friends.
-The Booze Traveler

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdamLangley on Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:43 pm

Thank you, I promise to be more concise with my posts in the future.

AdamLangley
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraph on Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:35 am

Jericho is a huge city where alchemy and most technologies are not allowed.

Sorry Soul, when answering Adams question about the soldiers, I had stated that they were from Alkara, a region that hated alchemy and most technologies from that one passage in the Map portion of the OOC.

And Adam, I am controlling Duster and Alderic.

"When I see you lately I'm wondering on White roses, caskets Your name on a stone."

Seraph
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdamLangley on Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:15 am

Thank you for the clarification. But who was Garvan? Or was he just a minor character?

AdamLangley
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraph on Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:56 am

Honestly, you will have to ask Narrow personally, I don't know the true extent of his involvement.

Seraph
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:03 am

Seraph? Were you someone else yesterday? Did you get a name change? O_o

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraph on Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:14 am

XD! Yes ma'am! I was formally Takashi Kien. :3 >.> Would Hatsune be interested in a Chimera as a potential role-play romance? He's a kitty! Well, more of a Tiger, really. o_O

Seraph
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:12 pm

Well I dunno... I'm with Adam on that romances in RPs should happen fluidly.

And Hatsune is like.. the only chick RPing right now. :S Which leaves me in kind of a bind.

I'd much rather her find out if she likes someone... and if she doesn't, that's okay too. She's much to free spirited to latch down to one person right off the bat. I don't mean to offend you at all! And I hope I didn't anger you. It's just the way I prefer to roleplay.

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NarrowEye on Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:26 pm

I'm going back to Denmark tommorow :D
So I'll begin to post frequently again ;D
AKA I'll spam you all to hell and back ...
Well something like that anyway.

Plus!
Garvan was just a character I invented to give Alderic and Duster a way out of jail, and a reason to go to Alkara :D
He's just a quick birole I made up in my head <.<
Bloodied Terra, a world created by human frailty or maybe by our own greed? A world dominated by ideologies and wars, conflicts everywhere. In this world a story takes place, the story of a man who would become the savior of Human Kind.

Join in, and help decide the fate of the world, as the greatest web of lies and fatalities in human history unfold. Hide those too weak in spirit and shield those who cannot fathom the greatness of this cobweb of destiny, for the Bloodied Terra will soon unfold.

NarrowEye
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdamLangley on Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:48 pm

Nice. I really like Duster's character; he has just the right ammount of mystery around him. You can figure out just enough of his personality to predict some of his actions, but not all of them. Can't wait to find out more about his past.

AdamLangley
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraph on Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:36 pm

My, my. Do I seem that mean spirited? ^^; I din't mean to force the issue. I just thought that'd it'd be funny is all.

Seraph
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:22 pm

The romance thing? :P Goof ball. You weren't forcing it. I was just kind of typing "out loud" what I was thinking. I tend to do that a lot. It gets on most people's nerves, so you can always tell me to stfu. >P

None of my RPs are moving along... :S I hate being at a stand still when I have all this free time! >/

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdamLangley on Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:32 pm

I hear you. It seems like the person nescessary to continue the plot is NEVER online.

AdamLangley
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:55 pm

Or they're online and they just don't post on the RP you need them to. T_T That's what everyone RP I'm in is doing.

SOUL! HURRY AND POST! ;_; I'm about to have a break down. -sob-

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdamLangley on Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:02 pm

I could say the same thing about lazer

AdamLangley
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:12 pm

Well, I can say Soul is a fantastic GM and he's always there right when you need him. I'm just picking on him right now. My biggest issues lie in about... 3 other roleplays I'm in. Sad, but very true. -le sigh-

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdamLangley on Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:39 pm

Well, you could technically post something right now. You'd have to wait for Soul to come back online for it to go anywhere, but you could at least get started now.

AdamLangley
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:07 pm

<_< Don't tempt me, Adam.

All Hatsune could do at this point is leave Cale and Issac. I was waiting to see if either one decided to go with her. Sooo... I really shouldn't.

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!