Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Wudgestuff: Requests and Shidazzles

a topic in The Artist's Cafe, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Have some artwork to share? Share it here — and feel free to ask for commissions!

Wudgestuff: Requests and Shidazzles

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:16 pm

Edit (July 16th): I'm not terribly keen on doing requests right this minute, but I'm bumping this silly topic back up because... well... I might need your help. No I'm not asking for your money, don't worry, bwahahaha.
But I want opinions! Even you there, without any artsy inclinations whatsoever, could help me out. :) Check out the latest topic here!

(I'm not saying requests are closed forever; I'll be keeping you updated whenever I feel charitable on the newest page, so go look there if you're interested in requesting).

Original thread message:
Yo.
So, I'm bored and uninspired, but I wanna play with my watercolors. Figure giving people stuff won't be a bad deal. (: Good for my karma and what-what.

DESCRIPTIVE CHARACTER SHEETS ONLY, PLEASE! There is more to an OC than hair and eye color!! :Da Or else you'd better have a damn good reference picture.
On the other hand, fair warning--if they feel generic or Su-ish(/Stu-ish) to me, I'll probably not want to draw 'em veddy muchly. :P Sorry! (In other words, try to hit me with your best, most well-developed/interesting OC. I can handle it.)

Oh, what? Samples? Well, if you'll click the username under the pretty blinking poodle, and proceed to scrrrroll down to the character list, you'll find some things--the icons of Cathy, Lucas, Ezekiel, and Coral, for example. G'day and g'night, ttfn, love ya. <3

Note: Requests may or may not actually be watercolored. Probably will, but I won't guarantee nothin'.
Also, scanning feels like a chore, so it can take up to a few days to get a picture uploaded; but the more people request, the faster it'll be, because uploading in bunches is fun for me!
Last edited by Wudgeous on Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Re: ~Requests~ from ~Wudges~ [which means free crap]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Modesty on Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:08 pm

You have gorgeous artwork. I wish I had a character for you!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Modesty
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:28 pm

Hm? You say it as if you have no characters at all!

Bah, I drew you something anyway because I'm more of a softie than I come across and you got first comment. (Your latest chick with the wintry tundra theme; basic headshot). Lemme know you're still hangin' and I'll go scan it for you. Because.... if you popped in to say hi and will never look at this thread again, weeeeellll. xD

BUT NEXT TIME, I SWEAR you guys better give me a character that has more to their appearance than a specific eye color and hair color/length combination, okay?! >:I
Nose shape, for example. I like me some facial variety, however slight. Image

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheFinalOne on Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:28 am

Well, I don't think anyone here loves free stuff. Except me, of course. Unfortunately, the only character I have roleplayed more than a few posts with is a guy in a gas mask. Perhaps when he has plastic surgery, I'll be back here.

Also, I think I have seen that poodle before. A Disney cartoon perhaps?
ImageRespect ma authoritah!
Are you irritated at coming last in every single thing? Don't worry. For just a cookie, I'll be TheFinalOne.

TheFinalOne
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:54 am

I--I am... so humbled...!!!!! The only person who likes free stuff in the world has graced my thread with their awesome presence, I can't-----??!!

Ahahahaha, that aside: Hi, wassup! I know yo' faaaace. Yeah, the icon's Georgette from Disney's Oliver and Company. "You pretty pups all over the city, I have your hearts and you have my pi~ty."

Don't see why I can't draw a dude in a gas mask. :P Nathan Armani? Oooo, he has a suit, too. Fancy. <3
Really, the only sorts I'm genuinely trying to shoo off would be along the lines of "MY CARAKTUH HAS RED EYEZ AND SILVER HAIR PLZ PLZ DRAW HER [img]generic probablyanime reference picture found after two seconds of googling[//img]" with nothing else to them. Y'know? xD
Okay I'll stop going on about that now.

But heeeeey, you kids keep this up and I might put up some pictures by tomorrow afternoon.

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheFinalOne on Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:16 am

So, she is evil...

TheFinalOne
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:47 am

Oh, I don't know about that.

Unless you're talking about me? Anyway, I'm allergic to comments less than three sentences that don't consist of worshipping the very dirt at my feet, so unless that's rectified: Shoo and skedaddle! You aren't getting a second freebie! Nyeh!

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:36 pm

There we are. You're welcome.

Now that I have actual samples in the thread, I reserve the right to be generally pickier.

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheFinalOne on Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:02 am

...Wow...Amazing...Wow...

I really like that green, white and pink background (Horizontal map of Italy if anyone wants to know. Nathan is Italian. Well, at least his name is.). The rest of it is even MOAR awesome!

Oh Wudgeous, <3.

TheFinalOne
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:35 am

I SUBCONSCIOUSLY DREW A MAP?!

I think you mean "flag," dude. xD ....I... hope you mean flag. Brb staring at my own picture for five solid minutes in search of country shapes.

And yeah, as soon as I saw his middle name I was all "Aheeheehee" and had to incorporate that somehow. Friggin' Luigi. Best name ever.

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheFinalOne on Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:45 am

So, my plan to confuse people has worked. *aside*Evil laughter*/aside*

So, can I add this in the character sheet? Credits will be given, of course.

TheFinalOne
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:40 pm

Oh sure, sure; why not? That goes for anything else I draw here, too.
I don't think you would mind too much if I put these things in a portfolio or web gallery, after all. :P Free is free, laissez-faire and whatnot.

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrashQueen on Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:44 pm

Would you paint one of my characters? They're pretty...interesting, I suppose. Pwease Wudgies?
Hey you like art? Check this junk out, man!

CrashQueen
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:57 pm

If you'll pick one for me! You have quite a few, Queensies. Crashies. Um. CrashyQueenyWeenie.
Preferably anyone that's clear cut with plenty of solid description/reference images. <3

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deallo on Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:20 pm

What is this? Free things? It's a scam! What are you phishing, cookies? Huh, you cookie thief?!"

The pictures are so...pretty!

I want it all!

Could an artist of your caliber mind drawing one of my characters? Either the communist goblin or the monk? Or the punk clown. Or the psychotic medic. Or all of them...combined

Though I'd love to have one for the monk since I'm still Rping with the character and would love to shove it in people's faces replace my current picture for her.

Deallo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:19 pm

Oh, okay, you got me. It's not free after all. Only costs you an eternity of gratitude and love though.

Yeth, I can do one of them. :> Won't tell you which I've taken a fancy to until it's done though--because I believe in jinxing, ahaha.

Keep checking back!

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrashQueen on Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:09 pm

I want you to pick one, I can't choose. [[my default would be either Templewick or Rowen lol ]]

CrashQueen
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:12 pm

Haha, this time it took a while because SUMMER IS HERE and my studio = my air-conditionless bedroom. :| That sure killed my drawing groove. But then, just a few hours ago, I had the brilliant notion of moving my artsy junk one floor down, where the temperature was much less grueling.

CrashQueen: Goodness, what is wrong with Rowen's last name...? xD
Oh don't listen to me, I'm just jealous because my name doesn't have nine consonants in a row. Anyway, picked him because he gave me an excuse to vomit color on a page without giving a goddamn. Gotta admire anyone who can pull off colorful pants.

YEAH I'M BASICALLY DONE just gotta scan, which will be sometime tomorrow.

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deallo on Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:12 pm

YES, THE WUDGE FINALLY POSTED AND I GET TO SEE SOME AWESOME PICS AN-

Oh, DX

Yesh, I get to see which character you chose, and hope your colorful sweat doesn't stain the paper, and when that awesome art is scanned; I'm going to grab it and run like there's no tommorow kiss butt and say it's amazing :D

Deallo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:59 pm

There, there, I know the feeling. :P

For some reason the program I was using to bump up/down colors and contrast sorta spazzed like a mofo while I was working on Rowen. Tried to fix it. Oh well...?
And, inking. Monks and dipping pens went too well together for me to resist a bit of inking exercise. It was fun!

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!