Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

WWV St. Lenin Campaign.

WWV St. Lenin Campaign.

a part of “WWV St. Lenin Campaign.”, a fictional universe by TheRavenandThePawn.

World War Five, fought for control over Africa and the special medical element that had dwindled in all other continents. Its time for war.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “WWV St. Lenin Campaign.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] WWV St. Lenin Campaign.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:44 pm

World War Five, fought for control over Africa and the special medical element that had dwindled in all other continents. Its time for War.

The Key looked a lot bigger when I made it.
White are Neutral Zones.
Black are Disputed Zones.
Blue is the A.S.A.
Red is the Germanic Empire.
Yellow is the Republic of China.
Tan is the Southern Empire.
Light Purple is the Empire of the Rising Sun.
Grey is the Soviet Union.

World Map.

St. Lenin (Its to big so I left a link.)

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k288/ ... tLenin.jpg
Last edited by TheRavenandThePawn on Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
And… Here… We… Go..!

If I kill you in a forest and there isn't a law against it... is it murder?

I got 99 Souls but a Witch ain't one.

Need more players for my newest role-play World War Five If interested please join.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] WWV St. Lenin Campaign.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zombicide93 on Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:06 am

Hey there Raven! this looks interesting :D Want me to go ahead and make a character?

EDIT: Also, would it be possible to make my character an Apollo combat suit operator? or can they be A.S Marines only?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zombicide93
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:24 am

Yes you can submit a character, and you may operate any unit besides the Prototypes.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabled_Tales on Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:15 am

I just woke up so this isn't set in stone (I have to give my mind a moment to wake up), but I might make an on-site mechanic to fix the tanks. Its all I can think of right now, I will have to rent appleseed or something to help maybe.
18+ Freeform roleplay about heaven, hell, and the supernatural between http://www.rpol.net/game.cgi?gi=46642&date=1321123164
We could use quite a few people, come check us out!

Fabled_Tales
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:21 am

We will start tomorrow and hopefully more people will file in.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:10 pm

I think I'll join in. I'm a little bit ignorant when it comes to military formations/ structures/ weaponry/ strategy, but I'll BS through it, observe you guys and hopefully get some pointers so that I'm on the same page as everyone else. Not sure which faction to join yet though.

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zombicide93 on Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:45 pm

WOOOOO CHERRY :D

Zombicide93
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:31 pm

Is it alright if I make two characters?

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mephisto on Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:02 pm

I made a character. :)

Mephisto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:37 pm

Characters submitted. BTW i can make Avies for anyone who wants them so just let me know.

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mephisto on Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:09 pm

I know, me too. No one ever uses them LOL

Mephisto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mephisto on Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:17 am

Soo, I wasn't really sure how to start at all. I hope my post was OK. I just kind of made something up. It's not supposed to be connected to what you guys are doing but it can be if you want.

Mephisto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zombicide93 on Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:09 am

Good post Meph, likin the covert intel stuff :P

Zombicide93
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mephisto on Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:54 am

:D! Thank you, thank you! ^_^ Kat's a bauss too. Shotgun blasts to the face and what not.

Mephisto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:40 am

I'm having such a hard time starting my post. lol

@Raven: What exactly is going on at the moment?

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mephisto on Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:14 am

You are EXACTLY feeling how I did. I just decided to post something.

Mephisto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:58 am

Ok on my side The Allied forces are making a push on the neighboring Soviet sector.

Germanic forces seem to be setting up test facilities.

Their seems to be Soviet intelligence activity in a forest.

The Eastern Alliance should be trying to make a push on the Soviet Forces if you need an idea of what to put in your post.

I'll try to update the St. Berlin Map with sectors named so we can all know where you are, and I'll make a key as to what each sector is so you know the terrain. Until then feel free to choose what they look like at your own leisure.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:15 pm

Okay, that helps alot. I'm going to start on it now.

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mephisto on Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:16 am

The forest activity was supposed to be like on the outskirts of a town.

Nice characters, Cherry. Especially Chen, with them tig ol' bitties. ;)

Mephisto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:56 pm

Thanks Meph. RX-78 is the model number for the first Gundam unit. lol I made alot of Gundam referenced in his profile. I'm a huge gundam fan. Well, atleast up to Gundam Seed then it gets blurry.

I like Your charry, she seems like type of B****. <3

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!