Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

10 Years After

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

10 Years After

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:46 am

10 years after the Senior year graduation party, it felt surreal after Honey opened a letter.
In it was an invitation for their High School Reunion.
It was also the last night she was with her closest friends.
It wasn't a secret that they've drifted apart.
Especially after Emily had passed away.
They promised they'd keep in touch but everything else was too much to bear.
School, exams, part time jobs and student loans were just too much.
Of course, they also met new people.
They've drifted apart...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi, when you opened this post I knew you were expecting that it is just one of those usual realistic posts.
Well it might be, but I plan to make this one work.

This is a story about high school friendship and 10 years after. Most of them have jobs, maybe some of them still in school- specializing into something like law or medicine or engineering.

So after 10 years, they received a letter. An invitation to their high school reunion.

This RP is inspired by a few movies: The Grown Ups, Romy and Michelle's high school reunion and etc.

But no- it won't be a comedy alone. There's also regrets and undisclosed rifts to be fixed.

So after the reunion, one of them decided to rent a house for the weekend for their group alone.

This will only be for the weekend so duh, it will only be for 2 nights and 2 days.

Come Sunday afternoon, they'd all go back to their usual lives (married, single or just plain working).

But the story doesn't end there. The reunion brought back heart aches, rekindled friendships and fueled rifts.

*Note: One of their friends, Emily died after a 2 years. During the night of their graduation party they were all in one vehicle and met an accident- leaving Emily with an amputated legs and damages. Making everyone guilty for her death.

~~~~~~~~~~~

The RP is open for suggestions.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I plan to keep this small. Probably 4 to 5 characters tops?

Of course I demand passionate and dedicated RPers, I want to keep it clean so I require literate RPers.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: 10 Years After

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnnaMarie713 on Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:36 pm

Hi! I'd really like to join this. Is it still open? And I'm new here, so I don't know what I'm supposed to do in ways of joining anyway. Haha

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AnnaMarie713
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: 10 Years After

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crickets... on Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:59 am

Hey, I think this looks like a really great roleplay. Is it still open?

Crickets...
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!