Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

YEEHAW MOTHER F****R

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

YEEHAW MOTHER F****R

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Desperado on Thu May 15, 2008 10:56 pm

Heh, hey everyone...

I'm new here, looking for a new site, and new begginning, *goes into that deep mythotical talk* yeah. xD Look forward to RPing here... I'm fairly experienced, I first started RP'ing like two or three years ago, I'm horrible with specific dates x.x

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Desperado
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: YEEHAW MOTHER F****R

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uldrenn on Thu May 15, 2008 11:09 pm

Howdy, i like the sound of your first post! your off to a good start! *pumpes his twelve gauge, points it in desperado's direction, and squeezes the trigger*
Ī†

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Uldrenn
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Thu May 15, 2008 11:14 pm

Well howdy there, partner! lol

Welcome to the gateway. I am the loveable and all caring, Rose!!! You can find me anywhere and practically everywhere on this site. I live off of it, I swear. I can't get my daily dose of the insanity that goes on around here.

If you have any comments, concerns, and/or questions, feel free to send any of the mods a private message, we'll be glad to help you out in any way we know how. We're a friendly bunch, although a bit insane, but I guess you kinda have to be to be a mod on here.....lol

Welcome, Desperado.

I hope this site becomes a haven for you and I most definitely hope to see you either in the chatbox, which is currently under construction, or amongst the threads!!!

-Rose
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our Light, not our Darkness, that most frightens us." - Marianne Williamson
ImageImageImage

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uldrenn on Thu May 15, 2008 11:18 pm

Yeah... for the record, i wasn't saying howdy becaue of his post, that way the tital of my introduction thred. and the shotgun... well if you really want to know just read the "zombies" thread. again, god luck to you.

Uldrenn
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Desperado on Thu May 15, 2008 11:20 pm

xD Thanks you two!

I'll be coasting around checking out threads... really looking forward to getting to know all of you =]

Desperado
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Thu May 15, 2008 11:25 pm

Warning: INSANITY RULES HERE!!!!

lol

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Desperado on Thu May 15, 2008 11:29 pm

Ohhhhhh... I like! xD

Desperado
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Thu May 15, 2008 11:43 pm

We're all pretty much insane or crazy here, but we all get along perfectly well....well except for Saladin.... He hates everyone..... *shrugs*

So have you found any interesting rps that you wanna join??

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Desperado on Thu May 15, 2008 11:45 pm

Not really... I'm thinking about putting one up that I haven't gotten to explode on other sites x.x

Just trying to figure out where I should post it... It's basically a real life RP with a horror twist added into it (ghost)

Desperado
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Thu May 15, 2008 11:50 pm

Umm I'd probably put that in Realistic RP..... but then again, there is the Everything Else part..... hmmm.... I think either one of those would work for ye.

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Desperado on Thu May 15, 2008 11:51 pm

^_^ thanks!

Desperado
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Thu May 15, 2008 11:54 pm

No problem. One of my jobs... not really... I'm just supposed to welcome everyone out... oh and help out... so I guess I did my job. lol... need any more help??

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Desperado on Thu May 15, 2008 11:57 pm

lol... could you scrounge up like 6 people to join the thread? If so you would = my god xD *prepares to kneel and bow*

Desperado
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Fri May 16, 2008 12:05 am

I'm sure I can find some people. I may join myself.... *goes off to find friendlies*

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Desperado on Fri May 16, 2008 12:07 am

=D Bad-a!!!

Alright, well! As for tonight, i'm done... got to wake up in 5 hours to go workout and me running off of 5 hours of sleep means i'll be captain ass hole in the morning x.x

Thanks for welcoming me and getting me set up right quick =] Talk to ya later.

Desperado
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Fri May 16, 2008 12:17 am

You're welcome. Get some rest and we'll see you tomorrow!!!!

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mid on Fri May 16, 2008 3:50 pm

Hii! Welcome to Gateway, =D If ya need anything then feel free to ask. And if you need anything extra rp wise then check out our Role Play Academy. Mwahahaaa!!!
Bai Bai bby

Mid
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Contributor Tipworthy Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!