Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Yes, Master.. {Master and Slave RP}

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Yes, Master.. {Master and Slave RP}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetsumi-san on Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:07 pm

Zetsumei had fallen asleep at his desk the map still out. He heard a knocking at the door. Startled he put the map back and slid the drawer back into the desk and the quill fell. He made a sigh of relife sound and wlked across the floor with out a sound. He opened the door wich was attached to a rather large chain the drapped down. "Yes?" He asked his un expected visitor. It was a gaurd. "Just checking to see if you were all right." The gaurd replied blatently and walked away. Zetsumei walked quietly back to his bed. He pushed a button and the top slid of the the side to reveal a coffin he crawled inside. The top slid back ontop and he slept.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zetsumi-san
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyLoreyn on Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:30 am

"Unlike you pitiful creatures, werewolves heal well enough on their own. "

Was extremely uncomfortable being touched, her nails growing despite her head screaming that she was in a crowded marketplace, full of vampires wielding whips. His words made no sense in her mind, which was already reeling with the need to fight or flee. A soft growl escaped unbidden, tugging once more on the wrists he held so firmly. Lunara was stronger, but she knew better than to use it.

" Get me out of here. "

The screams were doing nothing to help, yet another slave succumbing to its superiors will by force. If he would not move, she would drag him by the very hands that attempted to restrain her.
" Imperceptibly as we wake or sleep,
We grow strong or weak,
Until at last some crisis shows us
What we have become."
-Wescott

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LadyLoreyn
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ultimate523 on Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:53 am

Ivan slowly moved his head up then shook his head to wake himself up more. He slowly stretched and he moved his right hand in front of her barely not touching her although he didn't notice then he brought it back. "So anything else you need to say before we get in there?" He asked not sure if he needed to do anything specific that he wouldn't naturally do.
"You can have everything in life that you want if you just give enough other people what they want."
Zig Ziglar

ultimate523
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:04 am

I thought for a moment, "No. Just don't talk...or glare...." I got out of the car and walked to my front door, took a deep breath and opened it. "Father! I'm back!" A tall man with black hair and a button up shirt desended down the stairs, "How many times have I told you not to yell in the house Awniki?" I looked down, "Sorry Father..." My eyes drifted behind me to make sure he was still there, *Must remember to ask name...*

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby raghim on Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:06 am

He squeezed her wrists a bit, knowing full well how easily she could let loose and simply rip his right off." I don't care how well Ýou heal, they aren't better yet and I'm not about to let you get gangreen" not about to let her resilience throw off an opportunity to examine on a medical level the working of a werewolf "Tell me now what you plan on doing when we arrive at my home, then ill take ýou away from this place," serious as he was sincere. He could feel her nails elongate, knowing this horrid place had to be getting to her. "If you need to that bad we can talk outside but you will tell me your plan" figuring he might as well match her irritation with adamance. Despite everything she had to intimidate and threaten him with, he didn't flinch, submise or show fear, he wouldn't to a wolf in the wild given the opportunity nor would he to anything that much more dangerous in a seemingly safer environment.

raghim
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyLoreyn on Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:15 am

As soon as the words left his mouth, it was all she needed to break his hold on her, grab the collar of his shirt, and haul ass out of the markeplace, the slave owners scratching their heads as to why Justin was being dragged, and why he wasn't putting up a fuss. As soon as they were away from the horrid place, she released him, and turned.

" I don't have a plan yet. I will make one once I know more about you. Don't touch me again without my permission, little man, or you will regret it. "

In truth, she was looking up into his eyes when she called him little, but then again, she had another form that suited her just fine. Now that she was free, the wolf popped her back in several places, stretching out cramped muscles. For now, Lunara was done talking, her skin damp from sweat, and her throat parched despite the small amount of water she'd taken in. Her flat stomach grumbled loudly in protest.

" Let's go then. "

LadyLoreyn
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetsumi-san on Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:25 am

Zetsumei coughed and sat up as he did the lid slid of to the side. He sat all the way up in the coffin. He climbed out his feet making slight noise as he stood up on the old oak floor. He slid his way to a mirror hanging on the wall. Beinfg only half vampire he could see himslef in the mirror and had partial immunities to some thing vampires were "allergic" to as he would joke.

Zetsumi-san
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ultimate523 on Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:28 am

Ivan began walking behind her and noticed a large man who seemed to be her father was there. He had a smile on his face mainly just to see how the father would react to it. He looked around the area and also just to see his reaction Ivan walked slightly closer and just let his wings come out at an extremely fast speed. He laughed to himself slightly then just stood there silent with a now smaller smile.

ultimate523
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby raghim on Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:39 am

Being grabbed up like that suprised him only a moment; in the half second it took him to figure out what she was doing he went along with it, not minding at all the small rips dug into his shirt by her aggressive tugging. When she released him and gave him a command he just shook his head, "that beast inside you might have a vast edge over this body of mine, but you're not the most vicious thing on two legs or four," softly, just as before, stern as well, "when we reach my home your edge won't mean anything in the long run," again a promise, not a threat, "I told Ýou that already right?" Stepping forward, face to face with her, "I don't need to degrade you to get that money's worth from you, so put your misplaced arrogance away," putting a hand where he knew he should not, simply for the sake of making a point; simply defying her warning by softly cupping the side of her neck and setting his forehead just as softly to hers, "or take my life right now and run, because that opportunity will not present itself for you if we reach my home."

raghim
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:44 am

I saw a smile on his face...and then wings from his back *Crap...* "Awniki, is this the kind you truly want?" He looked descusted with the smile. "He looks rather cooky to me. If you want I could show you how to change his attitude..." A smirk apeared on my fathers face. "No, that's OK...I'd like to do this on my own, to show you what you've taught me." I smiled sweetly so my father took me seriously. "Fine," He walked up to me, only around 3 inches away, "Did you not tell him or does he just not listen?" I backed up, "I...guess I forgot..." My father glared and then left to his study. I sighed in releif and turned around, "Bow...you forgot." I spoke softly, and then proceeded up the stairs to my room.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyLoreyn on Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:52 am

Simply shook her head. So he thought he knew her. He knew nothing, not what she was capable of, what she wanted, or how she would get it. He hadn't seen even the tip of the iceberg that was Lunara, that was for sure. Her eyes flared as he moved closer, her hackles rising. Irises were nearly glowing red they had become a aurburn so bright. Listened intently, head tilted while he spoke, her head lowered dangerously. Her body held compassion, and a viscisnous that could strike out and kill. His touching her was the final mistake. In a matter of seconds he would find himself flat on the ground, having been shoved and mounted, her sitting atop his chest, hands about his throat.

" And what exactly did you buy me for? To set me free? Waste of money. "

LadyLoreyn
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby raghim on Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:06 am

He'd half expected some sort of retaliation, and had been completely ready to have had his throat torn out. The fact she had him alive was strange to him; but, there on the ground, underneath the smaller woman, hands on his throat he sighed, sitting up; despite her strength her weight was no issue; unless she manipulated him in a way to lock up his joints she couldn't have prevented his motion that, unless she squeezed her legs tight enough to keep up, would send her on a slow slide down him to his lap. He should have figured she was going to retaliate by the way her eyes shifted, the way she adjusted her posture, but it didn't matter at the moment. "No I don't plan on just setting you free;" speaking clearly despite the hands on his throat, one of his own taking a hold of hers, "hence the warnings before..." Again sitting there face to face with her, eyes not straying from her own. He had no problem playing her little dominance game; she may have started it but he was still a long ways away from letting her end it by him looking away out of either fear or intimidation, no he kept his eyes to hers, and didn't expect any less of her.

raghim
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ultimate523 on Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:10 am

Ivan followed Awniki "Yeah I did but i'm glad. I think I made the first impression I wanted. Plus bowing and that whole master thing....I don't do it unless the person has my respect." Ivan looked around the area slightly as he followed "So what exactly do I do? As in my job. Do I just following you around, work outside, or do....ewww house work, I just hate the thought of it or maybe my personal favourite....fighting." Ivan's eyes glowed with happiness as he said fighting. "As long as it's not to the death I love it. So many good memories." He sighed the waited for her answer.

ultimate523
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:21 am

*Great...I'ma get in trouble cause he won't behave....* I sighed..."Follow me. If you want to fight that's your buissness but please don't do it on the days my father is here." I layed on my bed letting my hair fall off the side. My mind started to wonder a bit and then I poped up to look at him. "Name?"

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ultimate523 on Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:31 am

"If you mean my name it's Ivan. Also with the fighting I meant organized fights not just randomly beating up people. What's your name? 'Cause i'm not gonna call you or anyone that I don't respect master. I don't mean that to offend you it's just the way I am." He paused "And just so you know i've never called anyone who bought me master. Also just so you know your dad's way too much into this slave to master crap. That slaves should act a certain way but we're all people or at least living things. We are equals. But because that hasn't been noticed yet i'm happy the guy to be taking the punishments and everything not because I like pain but....shit!" He looked up angry at himself "I nearly told you my whole reason for getting people angry at me. That could mess up everything. At least I managed to stop myself. You may be able to get something from that but definitelty not everything." He began stetching and purposely was doing it facing away from her hoping she wouldn't try to go into it more and learn his 'secrets'.

ultimate523
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:42 am

I gigled when he became angery, *Well lookes like I don't even have to try to learn things from him.* "My name's Awniki, and I don't expect to be called Master. I agree with you..." *Not that I can tell people that...* "You tell anyone that and I'll lie like a dog by the way." I looked up at the celing..."So...is there anything you wana know bout me?" *Hmmmm, is there suposed to be a 'get to know each other' session when you buy someone?....*

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ultimate523 on Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:13 am

"I think I know enough about you already. Unless there's some really important thing I need to know about you that happens under certain conditions. Is there?" He asked. That was the only thing he could think of to ask at the moment. I think this place will be very interesting. I wonder if there’s any other slaves. Hey might as well ask now. "Oh and also are there any other slaves here that you or your family own?"

ultimate523
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:22 am

"Ummm, well every full moon I get fuzzy and eat things...." I laughed, "Not really. No I dont think there's any thing like that, not that I can think of any way...If you give me a banana I won't be able to breath but I don't think that's what you ment." I repositioned my self on the bed, my back agenst the many pillows, "No there arn't any other slaves they...um..." I bit my lip, *I should probably keep that to myself...*

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ultimate523 on Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:31 am

"They what? Died? Got tortured to death?...Escaped?!?!? I know most of the things that could happen. Are they living underground and treated terribly and you don't want me to know because either that'll happen to me or you know by the way i'm acting that i'd definitely do something about it." He paused "If it's some big 'scary' thing like that you can tell me. Although I would definitely do something then." He took in a deep breathe "It's been too long since i've talked this much. But also one thing you didn't answer earlier what exactly will I be doing?" He had just been rambling on about random stuff mainly and he hated when he did that. For some reason he was in a very good mood.

ultimate523
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:43 am

"The second one...And I did answer you earlier, you'll just follow me. When my fathers not home I don't care what you do. You might get a few comands like 'get me juice' but that's just to get him off my back...and I'd be real happy if you actually followed those comands...not sure who he'll beat if you don't... I'm sick of people dy'n cuz they didn't do what he wanted..." I looked at him for a moment, "If you follow my comands when were in front of my father, bow to him and all that other crap I told you in the car I'll...I'll...umm...What you want?"

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!