Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Yes, Master.. {Master and Slave RP}

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Yes, Master.. {Master and Slave RP}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JuneBreeze on Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:24 am

OOC: Noo, Aang's just a kid Zuko's...:) Perfect, he's the whole package!

She awoke, the image of that idiot dancing with a mushroom dancing in her mind. Akiko saw Aang was awake, "Good morning."
Look at me, with my pretty bracelet and tiara... I'm a f*ckin' princess! -Gerard Way

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JuneBreeze
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:26 am

OOC: LIES

Aang smiled. "Goodmorning to you too..." He said with a slight chuckled of satisfaction. He nuzzled closely to her, happy to be with her. Smiling again, he kissed her softly on the forehead.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JuneBreeze on Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:38 am

She streched, "It's a very good morning," Akiko could get used to waking up like this.

OOC: Your a guy of course you think it's lies, but Aang's just like a cool kid with awesome powers but Zuko he bends fire, he's hot :) and well I could keep going on but it would useless. He and Katara are meant to be they're like ying and yan.

JuneBreeze
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:40 am

Aang blushed. "Oh?" He grinned, staying close to her made him feel so much better, and safer. By now, he couldn't keep his arms from not being wrapped around her.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JuneBreeze on Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:47 am

"Yes," she said her arms twining around him, "Waking like this is much better."

OOC: Like the new avatar :D

JuneBreeze
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:52 am

OOC: Just for you, but I changed my name again xD. Watch everyone get mad again, OMFG I like saw you posted and thought it was some on knew T.T. :P Well hopefully this is my last time, this name is from an RP I had, and I created the name somewhat on thought, and by myself so. ^^

He smiled again, kissing her softly. "Me too.." He said grinning.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby raghim on Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:53 am

Upon seeing the one called 'Ruki' hauled out, Justin's attention was caught. He'd been spending his time browsing about, his eyes wide but mind full of all the options as far as what to do when he actually attained a slave. His first ideal upon arriving had been to try cooking and eating one, or maybe just a cute little playmate, but upon seeing just how dangerous some of the beings locked up really were, his plans had changed a great deal. Granted he still didnt know half of anything about the colors around their necks nor the little trinkets dangling about them. He had enough money now he could afford to mess up with one or two before he got everything right, besides, there was no such thing as a completely useless object; even an ugly little coward could be made delicious or entertaining given the right ingredients...
Thankfully little ruki was far from either, the cat-boy, or at least that's what Justin assumed him to be, was a cute little devil and on another assumption, he figured the barbell trinket on him must mean his physical prowess was nothing short of a fit human being; probably more so. So he got in the crowd observing the boy, watching, waiting to raise his hand when the first bid was called, finally content with a choice, certain it would be very much worthwhile.

raghim
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JuneBreeze on Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:57 am

Akiko groaned, "Do we have to get up?"

OOC: :DD I like the change, much better X)

JuneBreeze
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:59 am

Aang smiled. "You're my master..." He smiled.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Melancholic on Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:02 am

"Um.. I don't really have a name. But my master's have called me 'Ruki' often. It's nice to meet you.. considering the circumstances." He smiled softly to her. In a few minutes, he was going to be taken away, so he wanted to talk to this girl as long as he could. "So how long have you been a slave? I've been here for five years. It's not that bad once you get used to it." He sat down calmly, looking at the girl.

Melancholic
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby raghim on Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:28 am

Seeing the little cat-boy up for show just made him smile inside a bit. It looked like he was speaking to another in a cage; nothing he minded really, just took note of. He continued watching Ruki, not able to do anything so handy as read lips but he watched the expressions, the gestures, and as other slavers had warned about, the passing of shivs or any means of harming themselves or their owners to be.

raghim
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetsumi-san on Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:12 am

((can i put a twist in the story? heres my profile danm profileing lol))
Master Template: duh
Name: Zetsumei Hygorashinokarini
Race: Half-Vampire
Sexuality: Strieght (I forgot how to spell it lol hvent had to fill out thisin awhile lol))
Preferred Collars: All (Does that work?)
Preferred Charms:All
Personality: Hes very nice for a master too nice some people think and all his slaves end up "running away"
Bio: He was a vampire from birth born into a blood line of discrete and anger. He was always out side and was always having fun with Nekos and other creatures of the forest one day he couldnt find any of his friends so he asked his father and his father looked blankly at him. "Slaves..." Zetsumei in shock ran awya crying. He came back after two days cause he was hungry and lonly.
Appearance: Zetsumei has red hair red eyes fair skin and wears a black trench coat tank top and goth pants.

Zetsumi-san
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:24 am

Rike walked in pace with Harmony. "Why are we going to the kitchen?" he asked in a small voice. The part of his nature that was utterly servile believed that it was really just to get Molly a cake; the more shrewd side said that Harmony had something more in mind. He looked up at the older girl with his wide blue eyes, so full of trust even though he had been beaten down many times.
my girlies;;
laurenn ;; larii ;; laurie ;; charlie ;; becky ;; beth ;; illy ;; sessi ;; rachael ;; kiers

Image Image Image
may i waste your time too?

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyLoreyn on Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:16 pm

The heat, the stench, and lack of water were giving her a pounding headache. Already, her body instinctively panted to fight off a rise in temperature, even when in human form. Long fingered hands reached up and grasped the top of the cage, wanting to take herself away from the misery around her, tears filling her eyes even as she flinched as the bat was nearly beaten to death due to his own stupidity. It was one thing to teach a master a lesson, another to try when there were gaurds everywhere, more than welcome to introduce their boots to your face. So for now, she danced, eyes closed, drifting away to her own imagination. Lunara was not in a cave, but beside a campfire, dancing for the other gypsies, who played music that she and the other women kept a beat to.

Those deadly hips began to sway at first, then picked up a rythym as the beat in her head became more clear. Dun dun dun dun, bum bum. It was clear she was a bellydancer, and a very talented one, making her body shimmy quickly, then turning around with a seductive sway of hips that had even her old master staring at her with eyes wide open. Indeed, a beautiful sight, the costume jingling with every move she made, bare feet light on the dusty ground beneath her. Ta ta-ta. Ta ta-ta. In her own little world now, the tears streamed down those cheeks, soft tongue darting out to catch the salty droplets. A whisper was all the could manage, more to herself than anyone.

" Take me away. "
" Imperceptibly as we wake or sleep,
We grow strong or weak,
Until at last some crisis shows us
What we have become."
-Wescott

LadyLoreyn
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:44 pm

Name: Tamaz
Race: Human
Sexuality: Straight
Preferred Collars: Any
Preferred Charms: Any
Personality: Sad, dosn't like to talk about her life, she has anger issues
Bio: She was abused as a child and ran away to get married when she was 18. Her husband was killed 2 years ago. She lives alone and wants company.
Appearance: Image

I walked through the cages looking at the slaves when I came across a boy with green hair. I walked up to his cage, "Hello. You're kinda cute." I reached my arm into the cage to touch his ears.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby raghim on Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:41 pm

Having waited for riku long enough he figured, he turned around to browse again, if he was still up for sale by the time justin came back, he would buy little Riku.
As soon as he turned around his eyes caught on the subtle shake and sway of skin and soft fabric. It looked as though another slave was dancing away to a rythm all in her head, that or some beat played by the ruckus of the market he simply couldn't hear. He was drawn in, closer to watch, wondering how such a thing could still remain here in display without having been bought ages ago. Nearing the cage he dared a few steps closer than he probably should've, sort of lost in that dance of hers, watching the tears stream down; something telling him it wasn't right...
Without another thought he began looking for her trader, slaver, whatever he was to try and buy her, certain he had enough but still keeping his fingers crossed, somehow anxioysly hoping he had enough.

raghim
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:48 pm

OOC: By the way Awniki looks like this Image

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:57 pm

Aang smiled as what he said, he got away from her clutches and kissed her again. "I think I'm going to go take a shower and get dressed.....then after that we'll go out?" Aang asked in a sarcastic, more meaning way than anything. He felt like going out, not liking being stuck in here, he walked into the Bathroom, closing the door behind him, he turned the water on. He took his clothes off, and got in, letting the warm water rinse over him, before he washed his air, and the rest of himself. Smiling he got out putting a towel around him, he walked out, his hair lying nicely down as usual. He stared at her. "Turn around please..." He said in a nice way, pulling a new clean thing of clothes, waiting.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OniIgnasha on Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:01 pm

Name: Miko
Race: Lycan
Sexuality: Straight
Collars: Red, black, orange
Charms: Scull, star, Heart
Personality: She is emotionally distant and cold toward every one. She often has a very bad attitude and can be very sly when she wnts to be.
Bio: Miko was reborn as a Lycan when she was twenty one. Up uintil she was 70 she was free to do what Lycans do best, then she was captured by human slave traders. he has changed hands many times, and most times only vampire masters can handel her.
"When you wish upon a star... I will kill you, near or far..."
-Richard

(01:10:26) [NPC] Bartender: Esari rolls 3d6 and gets 6,6,6.

OniIgnasha
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:04 pm

OOC: Sorry if I'm godmodding but as seeing JuneBreeze isn't here..

Aang smiled when she turned, getting dressed quickly. "You can turn back now.." Turning he looked around. He felt like getting a little alone time for awhile. "I'm going to head over to the Park Akiko.....meet mere there in awhile okay?" He smiled softly, and turned and headed outside, making it to the market he stared walking.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!